Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty Tranquil Gloom [Saiko/Shintaro]

Mon May 04, 2020 8:44 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: n/a

Forest life brought many men and women back to the root of it all, didn't it? The feeling of being lost in nature could ease the tension in many souls. Feeling the dirt beneath your feet, the non-polluted air of mother earth, the embrace of pure warmth and letting the sounds of the woods calm you down was something many spirits simply weren't attuned to at times. Yet, The Mistress of Glum saw great refuge in this sense of isolation while within the beauty of nature.

Even on this day filled with clouds of grey, the woman could still find pleasure in walking through these sacred lands. Observing the wild animals who occupied it, taking solace in the plant-life, and letting herself be at ease in these dense lands were of the utmost importance to her. And, in this way, she sought to give back by letting streams of her aqua hued aura touch the earth; enriching it with her energy to accelerate growth, make the food which grew in these woodlands potent and to otherwise shield it against those who would seek to obliterate it.

It is why the woman eventually came to a pass, sat down and gazed down at her reflection at a lake nearby. How could someone capable of such great destruction try these acts of small good karma? The debt of her own sins was far too deep for such simple actions to be of any real consequence. So, the woman gave wave to another sigh before sitting down on the edge of the lake, removing her boots and letting the bare soles of her feet glide against the frigid embrace of the lake's chilled waters.

As her aqua eyes stared at the darkening clouds in the heavens above, Saiko closed her eyes and just took it all in. Maybe a sign or someone would come? Maybe.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty Re: Tranquil Gloom [Saiko/Shintaro]

Wed May 06, 2020 11:59 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  6EdIfMt

"...Ah, so you're the one enriching the earth."

Shintaro had taken a trek through the forest, mostly to inspect plant life in his own manner, be it for medicinal or plain research purposes. He did many of these independent trips on his own, often going places where not many could find him. Though, the moment he noticed an unusual presence within the woods, seeming to nourish the plants, he had the drive to investigate. It was strange.. It reminded him of demonic energy, but it definitely was also energy of a Shinigami. It couldn't have been Henrex, what reason would that man have for coming here to enrich the plants? Certainly would be a new behavior, or one he never noticed. Didn't matter, he didn't know the man too well...

He had approached the woman, speaking his comment as he realized the influx of the energy was coming from her, though the young man was soon silenced. He sensed all manner of irregularity from her body, from her soul to her flesh. His expression visibly turned to one of concern, walking closer to her as if to refine his sight,

"..Are you alright? You seem to have quite.. A lot... To you,"
The man didn't want to jump down her throat with the state of her being, his quiet voice quivering nervously as he tried to put it across gently, "I.. Am a professional doctor... I could do a light checkup you.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 8:06 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Saiko's power was comparable to a Demon Lord's just about. So, it was no wonder that her keen senses could detect the slightest abnormalities in the air around her. Hence, the woman's aqua blue eyes kept their sights on the direction where Shintaro had emerged until he made himself come forth from the woods to unveil his lone figure. When the shinigami did emerge, her body relaxed as she read his physical expression, mannerisms, and power and assumed he was a low threat for the time being. Thus, she could engage with him.

"I am fine."

Quick and to the point, Saiko's gentle voice pierced through the silence as she continued to dart her feet in circles across the water. Though, the comment about the half-breed having more to her depths than meets the eye made the woman somewhat curious. The Mistress of Glum wondered how perceptive the male truly was of the world around him. So, to continue to engage, she'd ask questions since he seemed to be a doctor of sorts.

"You can do what you want. But, tell me: have you ever even worked with a hybrid before? I have demonic and shinigami blood in me. I doubt there is much you can do."

Those words weren't spoken in a mean spirited way, but the woman had no idea how to gently put that and so she just let the words flowed and accepted the awkward tension. As her eyes kept averting his gaze every so often, there was a subtle sense of weirdness which flowed from her body as this whole circumstance felt -- odd. She really didn't expect anyone to find her out here, so she'd just have to sit through this situation and observe how it developed for the time being.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Tranquil Gloom  [Saiko/Shintaro]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Shintaro only seemed to grow more concerned at the glum woman's response. From what he knew, 'fine' could be fuzzy in definition, especially when it came to women at times. He's had several 'fine' people develop serious issues that he managed to catch early, with such experiences Shintaro only further wished to investigate. He would then come closer, the amount of instability within her being making him uneasy as he would soon come to sit on his knees near her, carefully and cautiously to not get very close, sighing softly as his eyes betrayed milky pupils, his actual gaze lying only in her general direction, never directly at her.

"I cannot purge energies from one's body, no," His head was dipped meekly as he continued, "...But I can tell if there is something wrong with someone's being. Your body contains many traumas.. It's as if it's suffered greatly yet never fully recovered. Your demonic half may be the reason it's easier to bear, but.. The traumas still exist."

He remained near her, gently reaching a hand to her, "..Do you have any idea of what caused these?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 3:51 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

There was a deep amount of concern emitting from the aura of the Kuchiki who was beside her. It made the hybrid blink once more as he seemed so intent on figuring out what was causing the conflict within her body. So, Saiko closed her eyes and reflected of the myriad of things which could have caused the tension within her being. Could it have been the torture from Mana Asthavon? The scars from numerous wars fought on behalf of Shadow Fall? Her own psychological scarring feeding into her power and both straining and feeding her body? Saiko honestly couldn't tell and she wasn't sure if she should divulge all this information to someone who she just met and doesn't even know their name to boot.

"Before I do all that...who even are you?"

There was a slight cherry-blue blush across her ghostly pale face as she seemed a bit apprehensive about all of this. Not in an offensive way, mind you. But, Saiko definitely felt a bit flustered for some reason or another and it was awkward for someone to really peer so deeply into her. Inside her heart and mind were many foul deeds that she really didn't know how to cope with; nor how to explain to others in this world. Hence, it was going to be hard trying to untangle the clusterfuck of a mess which was her brain.

"Uh, if it makes it better, my name is Saiko Mori. I just came from the human world because I abandoned Shadow Fall."

Scratching her head, she wasn't sure how far her name reached, but based on his reaction is where she would gauge just how much she was willing to give-up about her condition. Hopefully, Murasaki's good word was enough to save her from scorn in this instance. As the attachments of Shadow Fall were all but dead to her and she was hoping the reflections of the abysmal past wouldn't strain this potential encounter.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 17, 2020 9:47 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

Shintaro’s brows raised as he was asked for his name, laughing softly in embarrassment as he rested a hand on his cheek, “Apologies, apologies. My name is Shintaro Kuchiki.”

He sighed simply as he didn’t even think to introduce himself, being more allured by the strange energy than any manners to him. His cheeks flushed with a slight red of embarrassment as he slightly hid his face, praying she didn’t think ill of him for his crude manners. Though when she introduced herself, and spoke of her abandonment of Shadow Fall, Shintaro hardly seemed phased,

“Saiko Mori, hmm? I believe I heard a thing or two floating about you..”

Shintaro couldn’t tell what she was feeling, but he continued, “..But if you feel as if I would damn you for having previous involvement in Shadow Fall, you would be incorrect. I do not fault people for their past, only their actions and decisions in the now. If I determined who I treated based off of their past actions and involvements, I likely would be turning away many people who are in need of bettering.”

The man would then sink onto his knees, his eyes laying in her direction, however his pupils were milky, his gaze seeming to look more past her than at her, as he continued, “If you wish to do, and be better, then I have no quarrel speaking to you, Saiko Mori.”

His head would then tilt to the side, “And, judging by your bodily traumas.. You’re just as much a victim, more so even, than you are a wrongdoer.”

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 17, 2020 11:23 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Well, at least she had a name to match the face. Though a slight chuckle left the woman's lips when she observed the male's face turning a slight hit of red at the slight bit of social awkwardness in the air. To Saiko, there wasn't anything to feel shy about as she felt quite the tangled sense of conversational butterflies herself. As the hybrid never really pegged herself as someone who was a master of conversation, it is why she tried to outreach her right hand to him and pat his back.

"There is no need to be embarrassed. I'm not good with these things either."

Quick and to the point, Saiko knew she needed to be more forward with these things and that felt like the right move to make to her. So, for now, she'd release her arm and then listen in to what the Kuchiki had to say to her. Since, to her surprise, the man was willing to forgive the ex-Shadow Fall Archduke for the war crimes committed. This caused her to blink for a few moments out of a reaction to those words. When remembering the cold-blooded murders committed by her hands, she did have to ponder if such circumstances were pulled by the powers that be which kept her enslaved in their grasp. It still felt awful, but maybe it could be excused. Maybe.

"I do want better for myself. I don't want to kill anymore unless I have to."

The words spoken were an utter fact to Saiko's reality. No sense of her was shy or doubtful about it. Yes, this was a world in conflict, and perhaps there may come a time in her lengthy life where she must slaughter. But, if it can be avoided, she'd rather not harm another soul if it can be helped.

"Uhhhhhhhh, I guess?"

While patting her left flank and upper right chest, Saiko had a faint aqua blush appear on her face as she had forgotten those scars were even visible to others. So, she sheepishly turned her head and muttered.

"What about them?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am

THE BLIND KUCHIKI

Enter Shintaro Kuchiki

ロイヤルデーモン

The heat upon his cheeks only increased with the woman's patting of his back. Shintaro wasn't used to receiving such casual gestures - He was typically too deep in work or busying himself at home to really go out of his way to engage with people, not to mention those... Creeping feelings of not belonging. That, coupled with how well the interaction was going so far, as well as his interest in the woman to begin with, cropped up some feelings he wasn't even sure what to do with, so his reaction was to prevent himself from acting on them.

As she furthered her intent to do better, Shintaro only gently smiled. Though his eyes were blind, it felt like he would be giving her a look of reassurance as he wished to only further put her fears at ease,

"..Well, let me put it like this - Considering the attack upon Soul Society by the hands of demons a while back, any speck of unauthorized demonic presence likely wouldn't be disregarded by majority of... Competent people. Your very presence, especially with how different i've come to learn Za Koa and Reiatsu are, would be the equivalent of running around screaming 'Hey, I'm a demon!' at the top of your lungs. Since such a response hasn't occurred and your heartrate has been rather normal past me surprising you initially, which is an expected response considering.. I surprised you..."

The young man sounded a bit awkward towards the end as his expanded gaze analyzed her up and down, trying to get a full grasp on the extent of abuse her body must have gone through,

"..But yeah, considering all of that, either someone notable appealed, or the Captain Commander herself would have given the okay for you to be about. So I can trust and be confident that's the case unless proven otherwise.."

He wasn't quite thinking as he spoke - his hand was tracing upon her shoulder, moving down towards her upper rightmost part of her chest, the second he truly grasped where he was touching, his hand recoiled quickly in a jerking motion,

"... W-well.. I'm not picking up any possibly dangerous underlying problems for now.. S-so.. I recommend perhaps... P-perhaps, just, no intensive fights for now.. Give your body a chance to fully recover, and.. Uhm.."

Shintaro seemed to get worse with speech by the second as he inched towards his intention. He didn't understand why his chest felt so hot, he was actually becoming afraid he was getting ill - it's not like his sight beyond sight could see what his own self was doing,

"... See me... Again.. Often?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum