Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]

Tue May 12, 2020 7:44 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She knew a lot of people, huh? Vanyel took a moment to ponder on that as chairs slid up behind them and he sat down, resting his head on his palm. All the people that she had named, all of them seemed like they were important, high-up individuals. All he was, was a Knight in Shadow Fall who did jack all, landed in the Eris Family, and now he was here. He wasn't really anybody noteworthy. By comparison, he was nobody. All that it did was prompt a question in his mind:

'How do you "know" a nobody?'

Though, that question was quickly answered at she revealed how she knew him: from the wolf-girl from Greece. He couldn't really remember her name, but he knew exactly what she was talking about, and Vanyel quietly groaned. It explained how she knew about his arm, specifically. He found himself gripping his arm tightly as she even remembered how he acted back then. Hell, what was he thinking when he did that? All he could really remember about it was that he wanted to fight, and he was there to fight.

'No shit I didn't match her. Besides, it was a tournament. You're supposed to fight, aren't you?'

Ulv soon came back into the room, and he wordlessly accepted the cup of tea from her, taking a drink as he continued to listen. He didn't question the extra limb that had manifested. He'd seen weirder things in his life, especially considering how deeply associated he was with demons.

Her explanation as to why he was feeling the way he did was mostly sound. Yeah, it was obvious that he felt like shit. But, simply feeling it because the world was that way didn't seem right. Something...hurt. He couldn't figure out why, where, how, any of that. It just was there, and he didn't get it. He didn't even know if he wanted a quick method for this, or if it would even properly work. He wanted some semblance of certainty, and there wasn't any there.

As Ulv went into talking about something else that could help, that being having someone to love, he almost rolled his eyes in response but refrained and sat there in silence, choosing instead to talk to himself yet again.

'Tch, yeah, fat fuckin' chance for that.'

An ex-yakuza thug, now in Shadow Fall and a member of the Eris Dynasty due to him bearing the Seal of Eris, basically a big group of things that would very likely pin him as one of the most detestable and hated humans on the face of the Earth. He didn't even know what love really was, what it felt like, or if it was even possible for someone like him. Even if it was, he was fairly certain he'd be an absolutely terrible partner.

He let out a quiet sigh as he took another drink, staring at the contents of the cup as his thoughts briefly went back to the kiss from Calypso just before they arrived here, causing his cheeks to turn the faintest shade of red at the thought.

Why was that still on his mind...? It was only one of the many questions that he still had.

エンドポスト

CPK

Last edited by Henrex on Tue May 12, 2020 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"By making friends with them, usually. Elyss and to a lesser extent Steiner and Alex. I have a lot of friends who are blips if that. Just gave the celling of people I knew" Ulv told him. She'd raise her cup up and then her nose would suddenly start streaming blood. Covering it with her cup and standing with a flourish, she'd neck the whole cup and then go to the kitchen with her back to the other two, hopefully hiding it from Calypso and Vanyel.

"Meant to fight with your head, not your balls, darling. But, don't discount love so quickly" she'd advise, filling the kettle up with water and taking some to wash her face, and then putting it on to boil and turning around, having fixed the whole blood issue.

"It can often be closer than you think"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 8:28 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Suddenly, the sensation of a soft yet solid bonk to the skull would interrupt Vanyel's dumb thoughts, a visibly puffed Calypso suddenly standing over him, quickly slurping away whatever was left in her tea cup before giving him a rough noogie, sticking her tongue out,

"..Your brain's stupid. Stupid," Though her face was tired, her tone tried to inject some normalcy into the situation, to at the very least get minds off the tiring aspects of this meeting, "Who the hell am I then? Am I nobody? I like you, stupid.."

A light iridescent light flushed her cheeks, her abnormal way of showing physical embarrassment clear and true as she soon was patting his head, "... Quit acting like you're all alone in this fucked up world. You think i've been dealt a good hand? Hell no, I came out of one of the most hated people in existence. Not like I can just stroll up anywhere and say, 'Heya i'm Calypso Asthavon, the demon that won't eat your babies or tear your society asunder for my own gain!'. I haven't had much fair rolled my way, but I work with what I have, and I.. Am trying to work for what I want."

Calypso would sigh, patting his shoulder, "Just.. Stop the alone shit, at least. Even if my family's fucked, demons are naturally pretty close knit when they have their heads on straight. I know you aren't one, but.. That doesn't matter to me-"

Her head quickly whipped in Ulv's direction, rather the direction she was going, as she sensed a disturbed state of emotions from the woman, although slight. She rose an eyebrow, only patting Vanyel's shoulder more as she looked towards the kitchen. Why... Did she run off like that..?

"Ulv? Are you okay?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 9:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Great, not only did she know him before he ever said a word, but she could also read his thoughts. Fan-fuckin'-tastic. He hadn't even said anything out loud, and he felt Calypso smack him on the head and gave him a harsh noogie.

"Ow, hey, hey, hey! I didn't say you were no one, idiot..."

He grumbled quietly as she patted his head, turning away from her, a tinge of red spreading across his cheeks. He wouldn't admit it, but, it was kinda nice, the head pat thing. As she spoke, almost immediately, he started thinking. For the longest time, he had been alone for this shit. It felt...weird to now be suddenly able to talk about it, to have people with him. After the Kudo-kai had disbanded, that idea became the last thing on his mind, and it, along with many other things, was quickly blotted out.

She patted his shoulder and continued speaking, and Vanyel's head slowly turned to the floor, taking another drink as he spoke, his voice low and quiet as he vocalized these thoughts.

"...Sorry. For a long while, I have been. It's just really weird to suddenly have all of this change."

He turned to look at her, grinning bashfully as he rubbed where she'd hit his head.

"But, it feels like it's...tolerable, with you here. You just...make everythin' more...comfortin', I guess."

As he was about to say more, he saw her head turn in the direction of Ulv, causing him to mimic her. He had noticed Ulv suddenly move her cup over her face and move to the kitchen, but he hadn't managed to catch what had happened before that. The hell was up with her?

エンドポスト

CPK

Last edited by Henrex on Wed May 13, 2020 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 8:16 am

"As I was saying more subtlety before Miss Tsundere jumped in. You've got people to support you, so let them support you. Allow yourself to grow, but slowly. Jumping in feet first is how you fuck up" Ulv told him, grinning warmly and making another cup of tea. And then Calypso asked if she was ok. Which was to be expected, the girl was pretty damn sharp.

"Ahh, yea. Just tired is all, might get some sleep soon. Tea will suffice till then"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 10:29 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"You best not be!"

She would then sigh, eyes narrowing as she sensed that warmth to his emotions again. She was a bit puzzled, as he seemed to be.. Attracted. Calypso didn't quite put her finger on it until that moment, realizing he even seemed to feel that way when.. She... Kissed... Him.

..Oh sweet lord he loves me.

Was he that emotionally daft of himself?! That he didn't even realize how he felt towards her?! She almost wanted to groan, but she wanted to give Vanyel the patience. He was stupid when it came to understanding even himself, but.. He needed someone, and if her presence made him feel better, that was good enough for her.

"..Everything will be okay.."

She saw that his head moved along with her's, seeing his expression. Yeah, something definitely was going on with Ulv; She wasn't even the only one to notice it. Soon she would face him once more, leaning in close, speaking through the seal, I'll be right back. I'm just going to make sure everything's okay with her.

She patted him on the head, giving him a tired smile as she would then walk to the kitchen, "So you run off into the kitchen hiding something when you're tired?"

Calypso rose an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side with an unimpressed expression, "You don't seem to be 'just tired'. I'm not a dumb child anymore, Ulv. If there's something going on, you can tell me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 1:09 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Vanyel sighed as he leaned back in his chair, finishing off the cup of tea and setting it aside, glancing over to see Calypso narrowing her eyes at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow. It was a little bit concerning, but he brushed it aside, as what was going on with Ulv was more important. Calypso reassured him that everything would be ok, turning to face him and speaking through the Seal that she'd be right back and that she was going to make sure everything was ok with Ulv.

He nodded softly, his face turning red once more as she patted him on the head, smiling warmly as she walked into the kitchen. As she walked away, Vanyel found himself slipping a hand into his pocket, idly toying with the handle of a switchblade, his thumb lightly brushing over the button. Maybe he was overly paranoid, but with the Asthavon and Eris Family being in a tizzy over the purest definition of "shitfuck" that happened here because of Algos, he really didn't think it was too farfetched to be ready for any kind of mess that might happen.

Perhaps it was something else entirely. He didn't really even know, it was an action that just...felt necessary right now. His gaze turned to his battered arms, not holding it for long before he covered his upper arms with his hands, sighing softly. Maybe he was just crazy after all.

エンドポスト

CPK
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 1:17 pm

"Pfft, I didn't run off. I finished my drink, went to go get another one" Ulv replied, shaking her head softly. Sipping her up of tea, she flicked her eyes to Calypso. The only thing anyone could make out in her hear right now was Pride, Passion, and Fury. Each one their own little Sun that blinded with the glare of looking at them.

"Mmm, no. You aren't a dumb child, you are a dumb adult" Ulv retorted, laughing softly as a pair of thick black arms shot from Ulv's side and moved to rapidly embrace Calypso and pull her tightly. "And unless you want to give your boyfriend a firsthand showing of exactly how to many a girl's toes curl, I think you should take him home and teach him a bit more about love. Poor guy looks dumbstruck. More than usual, I mean"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 1:43 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso seemed unamused, an eyebrow raised as her suspicion was sustained, but it wasn't like she had much proof of something being wrong, aside from what she was certain was a strange flash of behavior. She rolled her eyes as Ulv threw her assertion back in her face, sighing as the woman embraced her with strange black arms growing from her sides, giving her a tight squeeze as she made jokes of her 'boyfriend' and teaching him about love.

"He isn't my boyfriend.. I'm just trying to help him."
Calypso mumbled, looking at the black arms with further interest than previously, "..When did you start getting black arms sprouting out of you, though? I've never seen you do that before."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 2:01 pm

"So much for not being a dumb child" Ulv quipped, flicking her eyebrows at Calypso. And then, she looked down at the arms and replaced them with her real ones, the black arms vanishing into nothing in an instant.

"That, is because I generally prefer him in most things" Ulv would nod behind her and, if Calypso would turn around, she'd come face to face with a giant seven foot wolf with teeth the size of her head and claws the size of knives.

"They are my Tulpas. Manifestations of the mind. The arms were Mirja's but I lovingly stole them because eight arms comes in handy"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum