Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Train-ing (Elyss/William)
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:06 am by Siegharty

» Flame of Gratitude
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Stefan Soan [APPROVED 0-2++]
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:16 am by Mirja Eeola

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Oda Tatsuya [APPROVED 1-1-;Vizard]
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:14 am by Mirja Eeola

» Maternal Problems [Chidori/Murasaki]
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:44 am by Slayer

» Dimitri Von Vasilchenko (WIP)
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:37 am by Hastur

» Halcyon(Hime/Elyss)
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Siegharty

» Dysfunctional Drinking
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Hastur

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCarry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barCarry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCarry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barCarry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2762 registered users
The newest registered user is Sirakad

Our users have posted a total of 136714 messages in 20452 subjects

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]   Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 4:14 pm

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Calypso let out a gentle huff from her nostrils in response to the tease, rolling her eyes as they would once again lie on those strange black arms, before they suddenly vanished. Calypso initially just assumed they were something she could turn on and off, some strange power she was unaware Ulv could use.

She would raise an eyebrow in response to Ulv's reference to something behind her, prompting the demon to look behind her, just to be met with a large wolf's canines. She wasn't shocked or scared, looking at the beast relatively calmly, "My, what big teeth you have."

Tilting her head left and right to get a better view of it, the amused demon would soon turn back around to face the muscular woman, confusion settling back into her gaze as that name seemed to come back up once more,

"Okay, who on earth is this Mirja person? You've never told me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]   Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: The Temple of Time

Vanyel had remained mostly unaware of what the girls were saying, letting them keep their privacy and shit. He heard bits and pieces of what was said, but he was mostly just keeping to himself. He took the occasional glance over at the kitchen, one of those times catching the sudden appearance of a large wolf with what seemed like even larger teeth, causing him to jolt slightly.

The motion caused the switchblade to fall from his pocket, clattering to the floor as he stared at the wolf for a moment before regaining his composure and reaching to the floor to grab the blade. As he did, he took a moment to stare at it, his thumb hovering over the button as he pressed down, emitting a gentle click as the blade quickly slid out of the sheath. The smell of iron became much more apparent as it did, and the man's gaze turned sullen.

He could feel the sting of regret become more and more evident, the longer he stared at the blade. He could have sworn he felt a throbbing heat from the scars on his arms, and a hand instinctively slid under his jacket sleeves, his fingers gently running over the marks. His mind kept going back to the kiss, the sound of Calypso bursting into his home, crying when she saw him, everything that had happened in such a short time, yet it all still was in his mind. His hand trembled as he folded the blade back into the handle, tucking the weapon back into his pocket.

He hurt her. He remembered his own thoughts when the Eris Family had gathered together, that all he wanted to do was protect her, despite his inability to understand why, yet he had gone and done this to himself, something that only hurt her more, and it hurt him to know that he'd hurt her. Why!? Just "feeling terrible" wasn't enough! It didn't explain it! There was more, he knew it, but he just didn't fucking get it!

And it was so frustrating. As the man took in a deep breath, letting out a quiet, shaky sigh as he sat back up in the chair, taking another glance toward Calypso. If she chose to, or even if she could sense his emotions from the other room, two words would be discernable from the confusion and regret in his heart: "I'm sorry."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]   Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:49 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

The wolf would give Calypso a face lick, slobbering over her entire face with it's huge tongue, and then vanishing back the way it came. Vanyel was having some problems but it seemed Vanyel was always having some problems, so she wasn't going to call him out on that and just let his girlfriend help there. Instead, she yawned deeply and rubbed her eyes.

"Mmm, Mirja Eeola. Shinigami, turned Vizard. Corporal in Vastime Military. Had a few friends, Inami among them, had most of her screws loose. It is good you've not met her, she wasn't someone that was nice to meet"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down

Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD