Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Sun May 24, 2020 7:02 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It was as good as ever to see the young demon in such great spirits. In fact, she may have been too drunk for her own good. It is why a slight chuckle escaped the mouth of the devil as such youthful energy was always fun to see.

"Well, don't let it get too far into your head. You don't want to be so drunk on power you fail to see the knife heading straight for your chest."

In a playful motion, Nizhuan poked Cali's heart with her index finger as a gesture of what she meant. Though, she still took the time to hear what the fellow-creature of demon world uttered out about the whole dad situation. And, understanding the nature of Mana, the plum haired devil shook her head and had a shit-eating grin emerge across her face.

"With the Queen, you partly wrong about not having a dad. That foul thing can be whatever form she wishes and can sprout many different incarnations of herself at you. I'd be careful about saying that."

Then, a laugh exited her mouth as she lamented on the twisted nature of that Mad Ruler. Still, it was clear as day where all this mania was drawing from. So, Nizhuan's stare narrowed in on Cali and she asked this simple question:

"How do you feel this change will help you with your goals? Are you more confident to walk that daunting road?"

There was a pause for a moment before Nizhuan continued:

"Rather: do you feel there is more from me you want to learn about being a demon, becoming in-touch with your powers and finding your path in this world?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Sun May 24, 2020 7:38 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

CRIMSON ONE

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly had grasped the woman's finger with two tense fingers the instant it got close to her chest, a mere inch away as that intensity returned to the young one's eyes, staring at Nizhuan,

"Don't worry.. I'm not an idiot.. I won't let my fun high get me killed.."

Soon that expression would vanish, switching back to one of fluffy joy, "Into my head? I am my head! Or where ever the fuck someone's brains would fuckin' be."

She would be met with joyful laughter so soon after such a strong tone, her fingers releasing the woman's own as she rolled onto her back, staring up at Nizhuan as she spoke of her mother being able to be damn well whatever she pleased, which only prompted Caly to laugh, "Well she's the mom to me, since I came outta her.."
She would then tilt her head, placing a finger to her lip almost in confusion, "...Unless what I git-got about biology is fucked. Whaaaateeverrr.... Fleshy bodies are weird~"

Even as they talked, the young one's body was vibrating and trembling constantly, energy coursing through her veins, nowhere near finished being flaunted and fleshed, as Nizhuan asked her a question or two about her development and how she feels towards it. At first she was going to lash and speak her goddamn mind about how confident she felt, but held back as the pink haired lord spouted what she actually meant, which only caused Caly to look at her with moony eyes,

"Not feelin' too good and set to leave yet.. I'm sure there's still lots I could learn from you, Pinky-Poo~"

Calypso did a little flirtatious wink, having not an ounce of shame in her current state as she chuckled mischievously.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 10:15 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Well, it was clear that the little pup of a demon was becoming a bit attached to the devil of hades. Cali was becoming increasingly relaxed in the presence of Nizhuan from the way her gestures eased, the tone of her voice and the energy within becoming more serene due to the demon's more subdued nature. So, to that end, the plum haired woman knew that this was going to develop into more events to come as it seemed the Asthavon was intent on learning more about the ways of hell.

"Aren't we feelin' friendly?"

There was a gentle tap of her forehead from Nizhuan as her clawed hands started to run through the hair of the royal demon; patting her as if she were own child or something of that effect. Physically touching creatures always stimulated some kind of soothing sensation and brought them closer together. And so, as a fellow mentoring demon, it was hard for her not to get that sensation as well. Even if it was a favor from their demonic god, that didn't mean things couldn't develop organically of their own and alter the dynamics of their relationship.

"Then tell me, Asthavon Child, what is it you are still interested in learning from me? We have all day to figure it out as you rest and recover. Let Lord Pinky-Poo guide you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 10:40 pm

CRIMSON ONE

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso seemed to thoroughly enjoy Nizhuan's pettings and touch after it truly clicked in the girl's raving mind that she wasn't up to combat, having rolled onto her stomach to allow the woman to give her the full experience, every little hair being touched and stroked was a part of her, and such parts would enjoy the gentle touch of the woman's fingers.

"Ah ah ah, learn learn learn.. Humm... Ahh I have so much energy buzzing around inside of me... I want more ways to put it to use..~"

Calypso's body would twist, unnaturally so, to reveal the Seal of Eris upon her chest, radiant and pulsating with activity, "Hahaha.. Mom's g-gift is just makin it buzz all the fuckin more..!"

Soon, Calypso was looking at Nizhuan all innocenty and cute, "Plus.. Being all the way down here makes me feel sooooo good.. I don't feel ready to leave yet..~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 10:49 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

At this point Calypso seemed like a puppy ready for cuddles, attention, and guidance toward being the best pup she could be. And, Nizhuan was in the mood to indulge such behavior since they had both been through quite the ordeal. So, with an amused smirk, the demoness had her own waves of energy begin to form hands which massaged her whole essence. Though, it wasn't just for physical affection. These wisps of demonic power had within them bursts of the devil's essence meant to heal her injuries, recover her stamina and steadily weave her muscles and body to become stronger, firmer and more potent. As, if you play hard, you have to rest hard and this went a long way toward that goal.

"So you want to learn how to use your madness to your advantage, is that it?"

Nizhuan could see the giddiness from that seal of Eris influencing the actions, words and feeling which radiated from the Asthavon. Though, compared to others in the Asthavon family, it didn't appear to have taken over her mind. Perhaps it could be of use if such a thing could be tamed. So, she gave a whimsical shrug and decided to pin-point just what she wanted to utilize from that energy.

"Then riddle both me and you this: if you had your way, what would be a cool thing to learn to do with your new fond strength? Search in your heart, get ugly with yourself and be selfish if you have to. If you can do that, perhaps I can find something good to pull out of you."

Really, there were a billion things Nizhuan could teach, but it would be better for herself if she could decide the path to follow. As, without that will, it may just go in one ear and out the other.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 11:08 pm

CRIMSON ONE

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"If thats whatcha wanna call it, sure Pinkie~!"

Caly was like an overjoyed little kid having the day of her life as Nizhuan asked of her what she wished to do, no matter how selfish or dark it was. There was zero contest or hesitation; Calypso knew exactly what she wanted to practice upon, at least in basic principals:

"I WANNA MAKE STUFF!~"

The young Asthavon suddenly shouted, throwing herself upon Nizhuan in sheer utter excitement and impulse, before coming off her to continue,

"See, see, I already make stuff, but it's tiny stuff, like these~!"

Suddenly, golden little moths spawned in the palms of the woman's hands, fluttering their tiny, music bar-like wings to create the sound of a lullaby, the young one seeming somewhat unamused by them, "All they fuckin' do is put stuff to sleep, and most times they aren't even good at that!"

She huffed, staring at them with irritation, but relaxed soon after, "I mean, I formed that ability as a baby, but.. Urgh, whatever. I also got nasty lil energy snatchers but they aren't much more impressive, humph.. I wanna know how to make better things, more to my grown tastes and body~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 11:21 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Nizhuan couldn't help but have a small, but well-meaning laugh with the manner in which Cali was acting toward her. It was if she were a kid in a candy-store having whatever it is she wished. Honestly, it was a nice reprieve from some of the psychotic, twisted, and utterly deranged beings she had encountered in demon world and beyond. And, with the strain of world war four weighing on her shoulders, a peaceful break like this is perhaps just what the devil herself needed.

"So you want to be a creator? How delightful."

Nizhuan didn't seem phase in the slightest by the behavior of the Asthavon. In fact, when the youthful royal threw herself upon this demoness, the plum-eyed devil couldn't help but rub her cheeks a bit out of a sign of slight affection she had fun mentoring, playing and getting to know this demon. At least they had a sense of direction by her playing the role of the investigator and listener.

Though, for now, the ruler of hades saw fit to sit Calypso down on her lap. And, in this way, her own scarlet energies started to ignite around them as her eyes became lit with a blood glow to them. In this way she was summoning her energy to conjure up a spear made of fire. Was it something simple? Yes. But, there was a lesson to be extracted from it.

"You have within you a fire. The more you tap into it, the grander the release of that inferno can become as it's flames spread across the world you live in. However, in order to tame it, you have to visualize what you want those embers to do."

With an exhale of breath, Nizhuan tightened her right hand and had the weapon disburse into a thousand different particles of dazzling silver, plum, and crimson light; leaving nothing but a cool breeze of pleasing colors in its wake for them to observe.

"That's why it is so important to know your whole self as a devil. The good, bad, and ugly all help to shape your powers, lend you into the possessive, and help articulate your inner vision into reality."

When finished speaking, the devil then took a hard stare at Cali and just told her this:

"You aren't weak. So visualize in your heart what you want to create that is within reason, guide your energy and let it work for you. You have the power, Calypso."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 11:48 pm

CRIMSON ONE

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Getting all cozy 'n cute in Nizhuan's lap, Calypso felt sheer delight in the attention she was receiving from the woman - It fed the hell out of her deep desires and growing ego, and though she was in a hyper state she did genuinely admire and grow to like the lord of hell, smiling ear to ear when Nizhuan acknowledged her desire to be a creator, and showcased a bit of her own power, crafting a spear of flames to soon disperse it into sparklings of energy, Calypso letting out an excited cackle as she moved to follow the woman's lead.

"Hahahum~ Well with these things you gotta start somewhere, so I'd say.. Let's start with.."

Towards the moths within her palm, she focused and poured her energies to change and culminate a new form to them, of sickly darks to dreamy lights, until the creatures were violently twitching, darkness and light morphing them into far larger, more detailed and elegant insects, having grown to roughly the size of one's palm. Their wings sung a far more potent song, Calypso eyeing some sinners below,

"Guinea pigs, five o'clock~! Be free my pretties~!"

Quickly, the complicated insects would descend upon the group, a close eye would see them slowly get more and more tired rather quickly, before being pushed into rest, their bodies hitting the cloudy floor, soon extending a tongue-like appendage similar to the winged insect they take after's manner of feeding, seeming to feed off of the sinners' energies, though other than maybe waking up feeling stupid groggy, they were unharmed. Calypso would giggle gleefully from above,

"Ohh wow~! They've got so much more kick to em~! Heheheh.."

She looked to Nizhuan, seeming thoroughly excited, "Ooohh I super wanna make more shit~!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 25, 2020 10:25 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

It pleased Nizhuan to see the fellow demon taking her advice, using it to grow and molding that deep well of potential which bled in her soul into actual real-world strength. So, to that end, The Devil of Hell continued to pat the creature's head as it felt nice to mentor such a being. Watching all of the moths fly around, insects flowing about and her having fun bringing the concepts of her mind into reality meant that she was starting to grasp the capacity of herself and she needed further guidance to bring more of that out.

"I believe you are getting it, Cali. You need to spend time in your head mapping out the complexities of your creations, infusing the effects of your powers, and guiding it into existence. You are a creature of dreams and nightmares: so the vessel of your spirit can be a gateway to many great things."

With a roll of her left hand, the gentle speaking Nizhuan motioned for rows of chains to extend from the ground. However, they weren't appearing in some dramatic or aggressive fashion, rather they came lazily out of the earth due to the devil's own relaxed mood. She just wanted to show the fellow Asthavon something about her own power, so she had one of the chains grasp on to her moths; subduing it to the floor and keeping it chained down.

"For instance: I'm a Hell Beast who gains her possessive power from subjugation and restriction. So it's easy for me to reach into myself, utilize the tools of subjugation and constrain reality to my will. I know what I am, embrace it and enforce my influence without fail on the world around me. You have to be able to do that in a way that is unique to yourself, your powers and who you are."

Then, with a snap of the fingers, the chains faded away and they would allow the moth to merely fly away when the plum-eyed devil was done.

"Just how far can you reach within yourself to create the things your heart is screaming to make?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 25, 2020 11:51 am

CRIMSON ONE

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"Just gotta reach inside of myself, huh~?"

Calypso had watched and listened to the woman's instruction of what she was to do in order to fully utilize her creativity, watching her little moths be allowed to go free, fluttering up to her and perching on her body, supplying her whatever they collected as she smiled, doing a little stretch and yawn, "Alright, i'll give it a go~"

The young one took a deep breath, closing her eyes and focusing towards her hands, falling into deep thought as she tried to conjure some creation into her palms.

Something to aid me in the thrall of battle, perhaps...

Soon, a collection of dark energy would form in her palms, actively shifting and shaping, until it settled upon a proper shape, becoming corporeal. It looked flat, like a strange sheet of dark paper, it's texture and form exactly like a normal paper, the dark shade to it fading in as it painted a peculiar symbol upon the paper, looking like a flower. Though as soon as it was properly materialized, the paper twitched, it's form folding into that which looked like a paper airplane, however it seemed oddly... Bird-like.

Calypso would then slowly open her eyes to see the creation of her reachings, her crimson eyes lighting up as a ridiculously hyper smile formed on her lips, "Holy crap it's so cute!"

She would give it a little poke, her finger pressing against the finest point of it, "Ooh~ Feels sharp and durable. Isn't it cute Nizhu~? Isn't it?"

She would wave the form of her making in front of the woman's face with pure excitement, wishing for her praise and attention in her success.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum