Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The body of a devil required much upkeep, rest, and energy to keep its foul essence growing. Hence, as long as Nizhuan remained undistributed, she could have slept like that for weeks while letting the familiars of her realm otherwise handle the day to day affairs of hell under her subconscious control. But, such a state of being could not last for too long a time. So, it was all the better that Calypso made the hell beast awake with movement.

As her plum eyes opened to break the veil of darkness in her vision, their refreshed sight locked on solely to the Asthavon as a small smile eased over her face. It was rather nice to see that her pupil was doing so well, recovering and being nurtured under the entrails of her body. So, with a pat of her students head, Nizhuan spoke aloud once more:

"Morning, Dream-Girl."

Now getting up, stretching, and moving her tail away from Calypso; the devil of hell stared upward at the hazy skies above as she pondered where the winds of their training would lead them next. Many thoughts and notions ran through her mind, but they ultimately came to a cease when the inner instincts of the royal asthavon clearly needed to take over. Yes, this devil was a grand teacher to have in the arts of combat, the demonic body, and the mentality of a fighter; but it didn't mean anything if the student themselves weren't interested in the subject being taught. Thus, once again, this question was posed out to Cali:

"Tell me, my lovely student, where do you want to head from here with your training? Only your inner instinct can guide you where you need to go. I'm just a medium to be used to facilitate that growth~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Thu May 28, 2020 5:34 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The Asthavon let out yet another yawn, smiling softly as Nizhuan bid her a good morning, feeling the warmth her tail gave lift away as the comforting form untangled from her body, allowing Calypso proper movement as she slowly and somewhat ungracefully rose to her full height, stretching and sighing with content towards how nice it felt.

Though, when asked about where Calypso wished for her training to be taken next, the young one's smile quickly fading as her eyes projected an aura of seriousness. She then looked to Nizhuan, sighing,

"..That day, I felt kind of ill, and I guess.. I started hallucinating. I saw the flames and destruction of Jefferson around me, and my reflection.. Spoke to me. I heard a voice in my head and feelings within me egging me to crush all who opposed me, to rise above and dominate.. I.. I don't want that to suddenly happen again. That came out of nowhere, it.. Could happen all over again, and where's the guarantee I could reel myself back again?"

She pinched her nosebridge, ".. I want to confront those instincts and learn how to manage them. I don't want to spiral out of control. Pushing this stuff down isn't going to work anymore."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 11:27 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

The eyes of Nizhuan seemed to light-up when she said she wanted to let go and cease with the restriction of her emotions. Those words triggered something with her devilish heart that caused the woman to grip her chest, fall into a brief trance and exhale a sharp breath as her plum energy briefly flared up before dying down ever so gradually. When the words of Calypso had been digested, the pink-eyed hell beast nodded her head at what was spoken and delivered a response.

"Then this half of my soul isn't suited toward you."

In this way, the voice of the subjugating demon seemed to sound as if she were speaking for two people. One was her regular tone of voice, while the other seemed to be a different woman altogether. And, in speaking these words, the left eye of Nizhuan turned a deep shade of blood as a smirk came across her face. It was if there were a set of dual beings living within the heart of her energy and they were becoming one.

"Tell me: are you interested in meeting my other half? There is only so much my element of restriction can do for you. I'm sure you have heard of the devil known as Liu Xīnshén, right? Even if you haven't, I am that creature's other half and she holds the power of liberation and freedom in her hand. Perhaps letting that power influence you can help....as we both know of you now."

There was a pause before Nizhuan's dual-tinted eyes shifted straight into the sleepy gaze of the Asthavon.

"Do you feel you are prepared for that next step? Do you truly want to be liberated from these feelings of internal suppression you've internalized and imprisoned yourself under?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 11:44 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

"..Oh."

Caly's tone had a tinge of disappointment as Nizhuan spoke of being unsuited for the kind of thing she asked for, however confusion quickly filled the woman's gaze, "..Wait, half?"

Her tired state was pinpricked with intrigue as the pink haired demon's appearance and voice changed so mildly, but twas a change to witness. Calypso had a firm understanding that demons were very diverse and complex creatures, from top to bottom to inside and out, she merely faulted to consider what brand of unique Nizhuan was.

She softly nodded in response to hearing of the woman Liu Xinshen's name. She didnt know about the demon intimately, merely just her role in hell and a thing here or there. While she had no idea what the woman was like, she had a bare guess that she was either similar to Nizhuan, her opposite, or someplace in between when it came to the idea of personality in soul duality. Once finally asked if she wished to be free of her internal conflict, her suppression, she nodded,

"Yes, I am. I wish to be taught by her."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 12:51 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

There was no time to waste then, right? The moment in which Calypso chose to liberate herself from the echoes of slavery her mind had enslaved in is the same instance in time where a crimson vortex opened up in the floor ahead of her. In this way did the likes of the Underworld's ruler emerge out of the abyss; setting her bloodied gaze on the sight of The Asthavon as her hair of blood, silver, and shade fluttered in the breeze.

"You must be Calypso. I've seen everything there is to see with you through the eyes of Nizhuan."

Compared to Nizhuan, the voice of Liu was far more relaxed in tone as she gave her Hell Beast a gentle rub on the head. Indeed, they were the same person, so how could the fondness of the circumstance not transfer into the heart of the devil? It is why her left hand then placed it palm on the top of Calypso's head; as if she were already familiar in relation to one another.

"So it's a pleasure to meet you in the flesh."

While taking a placid breath, the woman gazed down at her extended belly and chuckled for a moment.

"I will help mentor you from here on out, but give me a moment. I can't do it in this body...."

Now walking away from the two women, the red-eyed devil sat down on the ground lotus style, closed each of her eyes, and begin to meditate into a deep trance. Breathing in, breathing out; the scarlet and pale energies bled from her body like a stream of demonic beauty. In no time flat did a body of flesh, blood, and bone compromise itself from the extension of her demonic magic. While it was a far cry from Liu's ability to crush entire nations to the ground, having an extension of her body which was comparable to Calypso's own current power was more than enough to suffice the training.

The plan was to project the consciousness of Liu's mind into this body, utilize it as a medium to facilitate change, and keep her newborn safe as rows of barriers surrounded the woman's body. When these shields were finished forming, the earth around her lifted in the sky and what remained on the earth was this familiar of The Liberating Demon -- without her baby bump.

"I have to care for a little one, so I can't endanger my true body I'm afraid. But as it stands now: I don't think you truly care for such a thing, right? If it feels cheap, let me know. "

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 12:58 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Even being in the vicinity of Liu made Nizhuan feel more whole. Their energies were in sync, she felt at peace and the face of the hell beast eased over into a smile as her other half rubbed her plum hair ever-so lovingly. Really, even in that moment, this mistress of hades wanted to merge; but knew it wasn't the best option right now with the baby on the way. It is why she was seen rubbing her own belly as she could feel every kick the demonic seed within did to Liu's natural body.

Still, that wasn't the focus for today. While they could get lost in babbling thoughts of babies and love, Nizhuan knew they were here for training. So, when her half threw her true self into the air, the hell beast quickly took flight as she knew it needed to be protected for the time being. Hence, she kept close to it in case any dramatic collateral damage or unforeseen effects took place with whatever Liu had in mind to further the training of the Asthavon.

"You will most likely have to clash against me again, but when she is finished with you, I believe we can test whatever transformation you are about to undergo out fully."

Even though she was much further away, Nizhuan's ability to project her voice came in handy as her giddy tone of speaking echoed far and wide. She was eager to get this next chapter started as she slipped portions of her consciousness into the body of Liu.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 1:50 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso watched as a red vortex betrayed the presence of a short-haired woman with small horns, and most noticeably her large belly. The young one was in visible astonishment as she quickly put together that Liu was pregnant, sensing an array of tender, mother-like sensations within the woman, as well as the budding beginnings of consciousness within the infant she carried, clearly ready to pop sometime soon. Given she was caught off guard by such an appearance, the woman would then relax, accepting the head pats the woman came to offer.

She felt a sense of familiarity to Liu, as the woman's own emotions made her feel less like she was coming face to face with a stranger, and more like just another part to the devil she had trained with,

"P-Pleasure to meet you too.."

She would then nod as Liu took to creating a double for herself to train with, and boarding off her original body, separating it from the scene as her silver eyes would then rest on the very much not pregnant version of the woman, Calypso tilting her head and soon after shaking it as Liu wished for her to know what she thought,

"No no! It's fine, I wouldn't want the baby getting hurt, after all.. Not cheap in the slightest."

Now wasn't the time to express her emotions towards a small one, looking up as Nizhuan called, cupping her hands over her mouth to call back, "Okay! Looking forward to it!"

Her gaze would then drop, looking to Liu, a stern look on her face, "..So, you get the gist, right? Where do we start with this liberating?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 2:56 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Sitting down in the lotus position, Liu motioned for Calypso to follow her. When that gesture took place, a circle of silver energy swirled around the two. This presence was filled with the nature of liberation as cool winds of a spring day blew around them; signifying that her energy was swelling to the surface. For all throughout Liu's hands did sparks of pale electricity begin to utter static noises into the air. Liberation Flux -- was coming.

"Just sit down and tell me all that you want to release. Speak your truths into this circle, let my energy bond with yours and I can liberate you from these hells within your mind."

Assured of herself, the demon spoke in a "matter-of"-fact" tone as her confidence, ease and serenity bled out in the air around them with a slight smile. Though, even in knowing all of that, the devil knew that her student did not understand what he powers could do. So, a further explanation was needed to get her comfortable with this process.

"I have the power to liberate souls, constructs, and objects in a physical and metaphysical sense. But, for it to have it's the most potent effect, I need to have a good idea of what I'm targetting. And, in your case, the universe has to hear you give me full permission to alter your being. If you can do that, I will unlock all that which restricts you."

And with those words spoken, it was up to Calypso to make whatever determination she could from that knowledge. All Liu was able to do now was observe, watch and try to comprehend where to take the next phase of their trainining based on the response she'd get from the Asthavon demon.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 5:05 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

The silver haired one would nod, following and plopping to the ground, trying to imitate the pose Liu sat in, softly huffing as she wasn't used to sitting in such a way, a satisfied look crossing her face as she rested in the position. She could sense the difference of energy within the air, feeling a nice coolness on her body as she saw the arcs of electricity upon Liu's hands. Some part of the young one's mind questioned if this would hurt, but she was too far in to be playing chicken. The path ahead was clear, and she was intent on marching on it, no matter how rough it became.

Exhilarating..!

She could almost feel the sensation of raw excitement in the back of her mind, the faint whisper filled with the drooling of passion and intrigue, as Calypso listened to Liu's explanation of what would happen next, and what her part in it was. Honestly, Caly felt a little afraid of touching that part of herself again, but she needed to be completely free in order for herself to truly blossom, so bringing those feelings and instincts to the forefront mattered a lot right now. So, in turn, the woman slowly shut her eyes, and opened her heart as she spoke aloud,

"I have pushed them away for the longest time, but they have grown as I have, those instincts within the depths of my mind. They have had their grasp on me in moments, but I desire to fully see them at the forefront, confront them, and learn how to utilize them, rather than be swallowed up into their murky abyss of dark desire."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2020 5:43 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

The liberation of the suppressed mind. This is the freedom that Calypso sought to experience throughout her whole essence. When those words of acknowledgment had been uttered out to the universe, Liu's body erupted into an array of crimson and pale light as they swirled around the two. With the color in her eyes soon turning to white, the devil then pressed forward with activating her power. By pressing forward on the forehead of the Asthavon, a sharp impulse of the liberating devil's power pierced straight into her essence and started the transformation of her inner self.

"Then be free."

In this way, Liu desired to put her sense of willpower to the ultimate test as all of the aspects of her inner ego would come crashing down on her at once. She would have to face all of the evils and light which plague and bless her mind. Crashing down would be the barriers of self, while a great wealth of new power would await her if she could otherwise sustain the amount of mental and physical pain which may erupt throughout her vessel. The Liberating Devil was not certain how this aspect of her Flux Discharge would influence the Asthavon's body, but she was certain that it would make her stronger, mold her mind, and transform the demon into someone capable of not being consumed by the darkness of her soul.

In this way, even the Seal of Eris would find itself awakening in power; twinging at the nerve of Calypso and coming to its aid as it unleashed it's full power all throughout her being and sought to otherwise awaken her to it's potential. This time, it would be different. This time, she would be in full control. She had to be. This was her liberated self and it was going to be her more honest form and power. All of her mania, dreams, nightmares and will would collide into one power and self.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum