Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]

Wed May 27, 2020 9:48 am

Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

There was a telepathic message which was shot to Ania, but the likes of The Demon Princess intercepted it. And, instead of having the tender little demoness which was that ex-shell of Neoveta arrive in these vast crimson deserts, the foreboding figure of Algos's frame arrived. As her blood eyes pierced the shade of the black vortex she emerged from, her pale ghost hair whipped against the savage winds as scarlet energy bled from her body like a vapor; signifying that she was ready to lay down a destructive barrage of hell if this meeting should go astray.

Alas, though, she could more or less figure out that the woman wasn't here to fight at least. So, rather than cower away from the confrontation, Algos figured it was better just to get it over with and confront head-on. After all: she had the high ground here in her own turf. Hence, to her, there wasn't much to be afraid of and why she stood alone for the time being. Well, save for Ania.

Still tugged behind Algos's shadowy dress was a child with eyes as red as strawberry. This pup of a demon set its sights on a white vortex where it had allowed a gateway to open for the arrival of Ulv. Indeed, if the woman was so damn persistent to meet with them, she was going to do it with both halves present as they were all cut from the same cloth at the end of the time and Algos had no patience for all this tip-toeing around her domain. Ergo, all that was left to do was observe, wait, and see how this meet-down in the deserts of Demon World would go among this group of women.

Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty Re: Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]

Wed May 27, 2020 10:06 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Slightly less exhausted, having prepared well for this meeting, she still looked like shit. Giving up on makeup as a bad job, Ulv's ill visage was on clear display as she walked through the portal opened for her. On top of everything else, she had a massive headache, or other kind of pressure build up in her head, feeling like it was just behind her left eye and trying to pop the damn thing out. Which would suck, she needed her eyes.

And then another suck, she came through the portal and there was Algos. Sure, Ania was behind her, but Algos...this wasn't the plan. This was going to go badly...
"Shit...hey, Algos...." Ulv commented, suddenly awkward. Sure, she wanted to talk about Algos, but given how the whole thing went down last time, Ulv didn't want to go straight to her and risk another provocation. Letting out a sigh and kicking everything in the dick, she'd stand up straight and look to the woman, trying to be as comforting and supportive as she could manage.

"I'm here to talk to you about Calypso and the Harbour, if you feel like you can"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty Re: Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]

Wed May 27, 2020 10:19 am

There had been a lot of developments since the last time these two had talked face to face. One of them being that Algos had realized the vision Cali had for her in those sweet dreams of hers. And, in respect for that tender notion of love, the woman held her claws back from decimating Ulv unless she did something utterly reckless. Many violent thoughts swelled in her mind, but they all came to a heel as the woman let out an agitated, gruff sigh.

"If I wanted you dead, I'd have struck you down by now. Clearly I'm open to talking. So speak your speech."

Indeed, as a clap of crimson lightning flared down behind Ulv, the woman's inner malice was quite alive, but was held back by the string of will which Calypso had infused within her vessel. It was on the shinigami ahead of her not to do anything absurd to set the demon off. And, for this reason is why Ania clung to Algos for dear life as she was so terrified of what might or might not set her caretaker off. It was certainly a dire circumstance as the tension was so thick that lesser souls surely would have drowned in the wake of their collective wills.

"aaaaaaa...."

Ania tried to utter out words to say she was sorry for how this ended up, but nothing came out. It wasn't supposed to be like this, but all she could do was hope that perhaps something positive could come of these two women coming together like this. That is all anyone could do at this point.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 am

"I dunno, known some strange woman in my life" Ulv replied, giving her a warm grin. She'd then flick her eyes to Ania, and focused the powerful mentality that embodied Ulv into her. Reaching out a metaphysical hand and stroking her metaphysical head, she would hope to soothe the woman's doubts and fears.

"I can feel you still have strong emotions towards me, and I am glad you have decided not to act upon them, whatever reason you have. You seem better than I expected, given how you left the Harbour. This, speech of mine is not something that can be done along though, Algos. If there is anything you want to say to me, anything you want me to know or do, then you just say it. I am here to help you and Ania however I can.

Though most might think me strange for it, I am here to help you"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:36 am

Algos closed her eyes, soothed her energies, and held back on doing anything rash. Reflecting back on the outcome it had for Shadow Fall made the woman feel flickers of remorse in her black soul. As someone who was a royal demon, she did need to learn how to better control those passionate emotions. A mistake like that couldn't be repeated, so Algos -- punched the air. But, it wasn't any regular post. No. The woman packed enough power in her right hand to destroy entire mountains as that destructive strength made a mass storm of dust and earth extend for many miles over; making echoes of godly thunder rumble throughout the desert and the ground below their feet shake.

Yet, in spite of this destruction display, not a drop of it touched a hair on Ania or Ulv's head. It was an extension of her own frustrations at herself, the love for Calypso, and the irritation for letting others get inside of her heart like that. So, while Ania seemed like she almost had a panic attack with how her body shook, the Princess of Demon World held her head, exuded a ghostly aura, and assured the two of them that nothing would go astray here.

"Demons are possessive creatures. We hold strong affinities for energy, love and hate to absurd degrees."

Now with her eyes opened and focused solely on Ulv, Algos's stern voice continued.

"I felt nothing but disdain for you. I wanted your head crushed under my foot for trying to take away my love. Yet, I know that love isn't just for me to possess and drain for my own loneliness."

Even as she spoke these words of truth into reality, the winds of that pleasant dream flickered into her mind and soothed her heart. It was a difficult thing to facilitate change, especially for a creature filled with sin like Algos. Yet, love held a great power within her heart; as even the precious incarnation of Neoveta desired nothing less but that. And, from that respect did Algos want to at least make an attempt before she gave in to her vices of lust, affection, and greed.

"I overreacted to something so childish and suffered greatly for it. That is the fault of my personal burden."

This was as close to an apology that the Ulv could get from this woman. So, as she closed her eyes out of a sense of irritation once more, the woman uttered one final thing:

"And I do not want to hurt Calypso anymore because of both my and Neoveta's failures as a person. I was born to further her ambition and do what she was too weak to achieve. That is the only reason why I haven't raised my blade: it would achieve nothing of what I desire and hurt my beloved."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:50 am

"Ohh, trust me. I can relate to that" Ulv spoke, as Algos explained about the emotional state of Demons. Though she seemed sick and deflated, there was still no hiding or missing the burning flames of emotion in her yellow eyes. Even an average human could sense the power of bubbling emotions in Ulv's soul, so a woman like Algos would have it laid out in front of her in several dozen languages and read to her in a very enamouring cadence.

"The core of this, is Calypso knew nothing of your intentions, nor your desires. Had she known, she would have told me, and I would have done nothing to her, because I hold solid and firm principles of my life and those include doing nothing that is refused. At it's core, there is nothing wrong with what you did. Protecting your loved ones is a most powerful driving desire for all who have them. My soul formed a Bankai around that very concept, so I understand it.

But, you need to talk to Calypso more. Communication is the core of all relationships. I've known the woman and her mother for a long time. Met her trying to make friends with a mindless hollow who only thought of her as dinner. Arianda's history is much broader and not something to go into, but still.

There is nothing wrong with being protective, but like in all things, you need to use it rightly"

She would hold out her hand and slowly build up a Cero in it, pointed to the sky so Algos had no worries about it hitting her.
"Love is like a Cero. If you fling it about the whole city with no care, you will cause catastrophes that see you ostracised from society, and thus separated from those that you want to be with. You must temper it, shape it into a sharp and precise beam that strikes down that which is an abject threat, and effects none but those. That is the core of righteous love"

She would disperse the cero and look up, with a gentle, motherly aura to her.
"I understand the act. I would butcher any who hurt those I care about. The problem here is that Calypso was not threatened, nor was the connection with you at risk. I can wholly understand powerful emotions, but they need to be brought to heel, or they will just destroy what you wish to protect"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 11:20 am

The two of them were bleeding out their powers the universe around them. If one wasn't perceptive, a lost soul in the distance could mistake the blows they struck out to the world as the sight of a beginning war. Yet, the two of them desired no such thing. Rather, this was a confrontation of the heart, mind, and soul and to settle mistakes of the past.

"Hence why it's my burden to hold alone."

Algos was quick to reply when the notion of communication started spewing forth from Ulv's mouth. The Princess was rather aware that the whole circumstance which led to that deadly turn of events started with the lack of understanding between the two. So that was nothing new to her and was something she sought to rectify as time marched forward into the future. Instead, she was more focused on the core of her love; as it was something which would exist in the past, present and far beyond this moment.

"I don't need a lesson on that. I see my love as a fiery weapon capable of destruction that can wipe entire nations, or I can control it and make it so laser-focused that its energy can make new countries flourish under its warmth."

Indeed, The Princess was assured of her worth, value, and power. With this rough patch in her life coming to a close, the sulking and loathing of her mistakes were nothing but chains holding back that raw potential from flowing once again to the surface like a phoenix from the ashes. As long as she learned from that which brought her down, there was nothing stopping the woman from taking the destruction of that failure and creating a new reality for herself.

"So with the obvious stated, what do you expect from this meeting? What do you want from me?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 11:26 am

"It is always better to be told something you know, than not told something you don't" Ulv would then, give a smile and look to Ania, who clung to Algos and hid behind her.

"Though, in all fairness, I don't want anything from you. I didn't even exp-" she was cut off by the pressure in her head reaching it's peek and exploding. Her beautiful black and yellow eye turned blood red, and though she clamped a hand over it, blood still pissed out from under it, dripping copiously onto the floor and blinding her in a sea of red liquid.

"Ahh, shit...One moment, you would't happen to have any sort of cloth, would you?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 3:58 pm

"That is what Calypso's dreams showed me that truth of myself rather clearly."

She meant that rather literally as her face showed no sign of that being sarcasm or a joke. It was a lot to take in, but her own demonic impulses needed to kneel if she were going to get anywhere with her rule as royalty and this was the first step toward that goal. Hence, for now, Ania was seen smiling at both women as she seemed far more relaxed than before in spite of all of the different eruptions of destructive power that ignited before. She could feel a great sense of comfort in the wave Algos's spirit was altering.

Though, Algos's own crimson eye set itself on Ulv when that gold stare of hers started spewing blood. So, upon her request, Algos merely muttered something into existence with her demonic power. And, in a matter of moments, these particles of scarlet energy spread around Mirja and eventually summoned a box of tissues for her to clean herself up with.

"I should rephrase that then: is there any further business you have with me, or is that all you needed to hear?"

There was then a pause before the blood eye of Algos stared back at Ulv.

"As I know there is a weave of political affairs that is left astray in the wake of my mission toward Earth that may need to be addressed. Or does it even matter with how that miserable war concluded?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Well that was a handy power. Taking the tissues and moving to soak up the blood, she realized that the burst had damaged her eye, leaving her blind in it. Eyes were more complicated than most, and the damage was hardly inconsiderable, so she'd just have to live with it for now.

"No idea about the War, to be honest. Kept out of it for the most part and fortunately that was respected by all parties and I never had to do anything to any side. You'll have to talk to someone else about that" Ulv would incinerate the tissues into ash when they were sodden, and fight the flow of blood from the burst vessel that was leaking all of this.

"But no, nothing further for you. Unless, you consider Ania you? I had that thought with Mirja for quite a while. It was disorienting..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum