Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Curiosity (Helle/Aries)
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Siegharty

» Get On Your Knees and Pray
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:29 am by Gamma

» Welcome to hell. How may I serve you?
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:54 am by MWD

» Yasuko Ishikura
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:41 am by Mirja Eeola

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by RIkku Shin

» So, This is Earth?!
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by darkfunnel

» The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by darkfunnel

» That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex)
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by Siegharty

» A Get Together, Of Sorts [Moscow Event - Open]
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by Siegharty

» Think You Can Handle Me? [Murasaki, Hono]
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Squish

Top posters
THEFROST
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSummer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barSummer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSummer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barSummer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2773 registered users
The newest registered user is Hedesemily

Our users have posted a total of 137703 messages in 20578 subjects

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]   Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Play posting music!

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Shingeki no Bahamut OST - Song: Chorus Of Despair
”I haven’t been waiting for too long. I just got tired of waiting for you to initiate “

Demonica responded to what Ulv said once she finally had gotten dressed with sassy and bemusement. Her gaze slid languidly down the gorgeous clothes that Ulv wore. How it hugged her perfectly, and how.. Ostenacious she always was. Honestly, Ulv reminded her of one of those things known as “peacocks”. After she finished dressing Ulv down with her eyes though, she’d roll her eyes faintly before she reached out and grasped Ulv’s right arm by her elbow and pulled her right along. The warm, briney breeze, mingling with Demonica’s raven locks in such a way that it tangled about freely, adding an unearthly glow to her pallid, albeit striking features.

”So, what do you want to do first? Beach? Food? Or do you want to go on a bit of a hike?”

Demonica asked the woman she had in tow, glancing sidelong back at her as she had pulled them onto the sidewalk and had set off down one of the many down-sloping streets that dotted this particular part of the harbor. While she waited for an answer, Demonica’s eyes shifted, watching the many children that were out and about, playing upon the streets and sidewalks. Some did so with VR headsets glued to their faces, Others did so with chalk, drawing upon the sidewalks; however, what struck her most was the serenity.

War had only just recently tore across the earth once again, and yet, these children had such faith in the one who protected them, that they were outside playing without a care in the world. It was a foreign concept, one that caused a small quivering warmth to blossom in Demonica’s heart as she picked up their pace some, having passed down the street to arrive on a little overlook, which showed the glorious harbor, with it’s sandy beaches and large ships in the distance. Only then did Demonica turn around and pull Ulv into a hug, burying her face into the knook of her neck due to their height difference.

”You know, I’m not going to let you slip away right? Nor am I going to make this easy for you.”

Demonica said faintly, and yet the strength that trapped Ulv in that embrace wasn’t small either. It’d take nearly Ulv’s full effort when she was in her prime to break away from the hug that Demonica had trapped her in. While it wouldn’t hurt Ulv one bit, it’d hopefully get across how serious demonica was about all of this. After a few minutes though, she’d release Ulv and faintly coughed, looking away to hide the faint spattering of blush that adorned her moon-kissed face.

”Got it?”

She asked softly, still looking away as she tried to calm down her nerves once more.

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]   Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 12:51 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Probably never would have. Being me, I flirt and tease and play but never actually initiate anything. Because I don't want obligation to weigh the han, nor do I wish a person drugged by my presence to not think properly. To lose their choice" Ulv spoke, linking arms with Demonica and strolling down the road. She was dressed like she was going to a royal ball, complete with a large hat. Though the colours were wrong, they were soft white and brown corset rather than the bright and passionate amber she had made her iconic colouring.

"You are the one taking me on the date, so you take control, Demonica" Ulv gave her a grin. Then, when the woman suddenly came into a hug and held her close and tight, Ulv returned the warm hug. Not nearly as strongly but still returning it. "Don't worry, I am not slipping away from this. I am going to have every moment of it" she replied.

When finally let go, Demonica would turn her face and, see Ulv directly in front of her. Having moved with The Wind and her peerless footwork to change positions in an instant, she would stroke a soft silk glove across the blushing cheeks.

"Now, why couldn't this part of Demonica have come out a few months ago when I could really take my time to enjoy it to satisfaction. Over, and over, and over~"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Back to top Go down

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD