Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The arrival of The Central Kingdom's Princess brought with it a sense of gloom. Many within the depths of the Chaya Nation could feel the woman's presence and behind it was nothing but the utter pulsation of somberness. She wasn't here for fun, nor was she here for an agenda. The Demoness desired to confront the Queen of this nation in order to continue facing the demons of her past transgressions that plagued her so. Still burning hot with that beauty of Calypso's dream in her mind, the woman knew she needed to keep pushing herself into these uncomfortable circumstances if growth were to occur in herself and her kin could see that stronger self which was the confident, powerful and well-loving Algos.

Therefore, as this royal Asthavon emerged in an eruption of blood light upon the darkened throne of the Demon Queen, her crimson eyes looked up in the darkness, kneeled on one knee and an exhale of breath echoed in the abyss. She was preparing her nerves for what was to come, as she had no idea what to expect.

Yet, in spite of stepping into the unknown, the belief within herself was flowing in. She was a princess of the Asthavon, and to have this investment put into her meant that she was capable of holding her own and maintaining the balance of their family and kingdom. Hence, she knew she needed to keep forward.

"Inami: I wish to talk. I won't take up much of your time."

With those words piercing through the silence, the pale-haired woman could do nothing more than bide her time and wait to see what the reaction would be to such a simple request.

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty Re: Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:51 pm
Please play the music for this post. It's important for the setting of inami's mood."

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  JCRrxmK

Artist: Citizen Soldier - Song: If these scars could speak -

Within the throne of chaya nation, betwixt dancing torchlight and mage-light that dotted the yawning darkness, piercing heterochromia knifed through the gloom. Inami Asthavon, Queen of Chaya nation, sat atop her onyx throne, chin nestled in her palm as she gazed out across her throne room. Once there was bemusement, and budding hope within her gaze, now only apathy and a deep loathing lay within her stare. It was not a loathing that was directed outwards though, but one that was reserved only for herself.

Against her thigh lay a small doll, fashioned in the shape of her deceased beloved, to which her heart had been devoted, and to which her love had fallen apart for good she had thought when she was gone. Right now however, she was thinking of a different time, to when she had first awoken from her slumber, a being of rage and destruction. Thinking of the time that she had met the youngest of her family. A girl whose purity honestly didn’t belong in such a cursed place as their own.

where had it gone wrong? It was a thought that had crossed her mind lately once the numbness had given way to depression, and yet from that depression had come loathing and apathy. She had come to realize that the hatred she harbored for her sister was inconsequential, and that out of their entire fucked up family, maybe it was that very sister that had stripped her of her beloved that truly loved and understood her the most. A funny notion given the one girl who she had loved most out of their family had proven the bond they had shared was little more than a lie.

In a flash of crimson, her thoughts and her privacy were interrupted by a faintly familiar demonic signature. Inami’s lips parted faintly as she looked at the white haired woman that had appeared within.

”Neoveta?” The words had almost spilled forth from her lips, and yet reality was what kept them shut. ”No. This isn’t her.” The second thought went through her head in a very short period of time.

”Do not kneel in front of me.”

Inami’s words came out weary but indifferent. Her heterochromia peered down at the woman as the woman spoke of wishing to “talk”. There was no scorn, in her gaze though, but there was a wariness.

” come with me.”

Inami said as she rose from the throne and walked past algos to push open a smaller set of doors that lay to the side of the throne room. The thick, polished mahogany swinging open silently to reveal a spiraled flight of stairs that Inami soon began to ascend. Unlike the rest of the castle, there was no light in this hallway. Instead, it was saturated with the blackened foglike miasma that Inami naturally emitted. Naturally Inami didn’t speak, nor did she look over her shoulder to see if Algos followed. Afterall, she was sure algos would follow if she truly wished to speak to her.

After ascending through the spiral staircase, Inami pushed open a second set of doors leading into a room surrounded by large glass windows. A large four post bed surrounded by curtains lay in the far adjacent corner of the room. The dark red banner of the asthavon household laying behind a desk. At a glance it was a fairly sparsely decorated room, other than an ornate rug, and a few beanbag chairs that lay next to the window there were few other items. Still, if Algos paid attention she’d notice a few plushies that lay on the edge of Inami’s bed. Many were simple things, like rabbits and other animals. However, two others stood out.

One of the plushies was easy to identify: Ceal. The other? It was made in the image of her deceased niece Neoveta. Inami of course noticing they were out, would have moved over and pushed the plushie of neoveta under a pillow before she walked over to one of the beanbags next to the windows and sat down. She’d point at the other and say plainly.

”Sit if you’d like.”

Wether or not algos did however.. Was up to her, Inami didn’t particularly care. Still, after she sat or didn’t sit Inami closed her eyes faintly, steadying herself and repressing the turmoil of pain that threatened to bubble up, before she said in the most neutral tone she could muster.

”Speak.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  LzZCuy7
Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:40 am

Quickly, Algos rose up to her legs when the Queen requested that she cease her kneeling. When these interactions started, The Princess could most certainly feel a sense of emotional intensity behind the demoness. All sorts of different sentiments of the heart could be flowing forth and spiraling around in Inami. And how couldn't it? The sense of trust between them had been shattered, her kingdom had been dragged into war and the family she loved was in conflict and her own cold-blooded niece was all to blame.

So, with the context of this trauma surrounding them, the royal Asthavon didn't have the right words on the top of her head; but she knew she had to follow. Hence, she walked with Inami through the midst stairs, hallways, and rooms off utter darkness. As these shadows reflected the uncertainty of the path they were on as the future kept rushing at the two of them faster, faster and faster until the collision of their hearts were all but imminent from Algos's desires to make amends.

When all was said and done, the two women entered through a pair of doors into a lavish room befitting a Queen. Yet, none of the surroundings mattered much to Algos. The fellow Asthavon's own essence was bleeding with a sense of uncertainty, but the core of her will was determined to see this through to the end. Although, in this state of focused being, the royal demon's blood eyes did take note of the Ceal and Neoveta styled plushies. This attention to small detail did tell The Princess just what was so close to the mind and heart of Inami and made her further certain of the words to say now that she had time to contemplate them during their walk to this private room.

"Words aren't enough. Actions aren't enough. Only time will be. I have no good way to apologize to you for all the pain I caused as there is no easy route to go to. But, I do want to make things better even if it only slightly."

Speaking with such passion, the woman put each of her hands on the shoulders of Inami as her crimson stare fixed itself on the Queen. When resolved further, she continued:

"I love you as a fellow Asthavon and I do not want to leave things as they are. I cannot replace Neoveta, nor can I erase the damage I've done; but I am here for you because I still care. I know I let my possessive hunger to control, dominate, and hold ransom the feeling of love for my own selfish gains ruin that all. I was alone, I was hurt and I let the shadow of Neoveta bring shame upon this family and apathy in your heart. And for that, there is nothing but heartache in my soul for that."

After taking a soft exhale of breath, Algos finished her words:

"But I will still keep trying as that is what it means to love. Even if it is hard, if you care enough, you will find a way to make things better..."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:14 am
Please play the music for this post. It's important for the setting of inami's mood."

Despite the anguish, despite the sickening feeling that lay within inami’s bosom, as she sat upon her bean bag chair and gazed out upon the city she had built with her own two hands, she listened. She listened to the words that Algos had to say, and remained quiet, carefully willing the emotions that lay within to remain masked by the neutrality of her expression. Until Neoveta was brought up, after which Inami cut Algos off before she could tie further shame upon the name of the first person she had truly learned to love.

”You have no right to say that name. Nor will I allow her memory to be tarnished. “

Inami’s expression reflected the icy fury behind her tone, for algos to bring up the name of the dearest member of their family infront of her? That was culpable to verbal suicide, and it was only the blood shared between them that kept inami from throwing her from her castle. In the moments after her outburst, Inami’s expression shifted from pain, to loss, then to anguish, and eventually to a heartrending expression of loss before she finally managed to steel herself, her fingers digging into her palms hard enough to draw black blood. In the silence, Inami gathered herself, releasing a shaky breath of midnight smog before she opened her eyes, and even then tears beaded on the corners of her eyes.

”That day, when mana killed her, when I lost her, My world fell apart. “

Inami said slowly, as she let her arms curl around herself, as if it would help her hold in the emotions that were currently threatening to rip her apart.

” If you hadn’t have shown up, I’d have gladly died. Instead I traded my integrity for a blissful lie. “

In and out, Inami took deep breaths to steady herself. Her emotions teetered on the edge of her control, yet she persisted. Not because of her own pride, but because to truly be able to move beyond the pain, she had to express these emotions. Otherwise the kernels of unrest would lay within her heart for eternity.

” Out of everyone, I thought you’d understand. “

Inami looked away from Algos, her eyes gazing at her bed, her voice breaking as she asked softly.

”Why should I let you back in?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:38 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Hahaha -- she was right!

Algos was utterly a total wreck of a sin.

This whole farce of being a well-mannered Princess didn't jive right with the devil that ruined her life, did it? No. Inami deserved something far more truthful, didn't she? Yeah, she'd allow the harsh realities of her actions to continue drilling themselves into her consciousness. She could feel the desire to slaughter The Princess, the sorrow of losing a beloved person, and the numbness of losing all emotion to the fleeting futility of this existence exuding from The Queen's soul. Thus, the blood eyes of the royal Asthavon could only reflect the validity of The Demoness's truth the only way it knew how: possessive passion.

"You are right, I don't deserve to say that name, but how can I not? I am the manifestation of all that negativity inside of Neoveta. I AM her most foul essence regardless of whether or not you choose to accept that or not."

Those words were spoken with bold conviction as Algos's existence would NOT be denied by anyone. Even if she were reprimanded for it, she'd gladly stare down the consequences of it as her truth wouldn't be trampled upon by anyone. So, she'd continue:

"And since I am part of that woman's essence, I still love you. Even if you hate me, I'll love you with all my sinful heart. No matter if I fail you a thousand times, I will always pick up the pieces to love you, Inami."

In this way, the woman didn't' care if she was beaten, she'd still look to hold on, grasp, and embrace The Chaya Queen in a hug. She needed to feel the radiant warmth of her body, intermesh their souls in a meaningful exchange and let the blood of their union of sisters pulsate with true Asthavon affection. Was this hug meant to solve the problems of the world? Hell no. Not even close. But she wanted to at least get closer in to speak these truths of her heart as she carried on with her words.

"I will not be your servant, nor will I follow you like a stray dog that is lost without its master. I want to help you because I love you. I want to do what it is within reason and my power as a demoness of this world to mend the damage I caused. My possessive love is sinful and quite tainted, but if guided, I want to use that passion to give you the world because I took your world away."

There was then a pause as the woman caressed the cheek of Inami before proceeding forward with this heated exchange.

"Do you really think you can stare me in my eyes right now and deny any semblance of connection between us? Can you tell me I am not Neoveta when her heart is screaming for you to embrace me? I'm not asking you to forget, I'm asking for you to invest and allow me a chance to redeem myself so I can prove my love to you as a sister."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:07 pm

”You understand..that the last person that hugged me without permission died right…? “

Inami’s voice was sullen, withdrawn and distant as she listened to the words that drifted from Algos’s tawny lips. Her eyes, a mismatched tapestry of pink and amethyst, dull and void of joy as she took in the scent that she had wished at one point would have been her home. Her pallid slender fingers of her right hand reached up faintly to rest against Algos’s breast bone, her nails scrunching up the fabric of her blouse, her nails sharp enough that they would prick against her skin, a silent but empty threat fore even now, Inami could not bring herself to harm Algos for the reason she had stated. She was the last bit of Neoveta that inami had left. It was for that reason that Inami stayed her hand and instead let her fingers curl, bunching up the front of her shirt within her fist.

”Despite all that love.. You threw my heart to the dirt and ground it beneath your foot. I risked everything I have tried so hard to build to come save you and calypso. I risked my standing in the demon world, I risked my standing in the world of the living. The connections I have tried so hard to build. Do you think my heart can bare such shallow, whimsical love like that?”

Inami’s words were a soft, murmur, a velvety husky string of words that spilled forth from her mouth, as her lips pulled into a cruel smile as she tilted her head back, looking up at Algos with her dull, unamused stare. Her other hand reached forward to cup Algos’s jaw as the Queen of Chaya studied her, with her dark, dull gaze. The next words Algos had to say though, about even if inami hated her brought her cruel smile into a twisted frown.

”Even if I hate you? Algos, if I hated you, I would have simply told you to leave. Do you understand, it is the fact that I can’t hate you despite everything you’ve done to me that brings me pain? “

Inami exhaled sharply as she listened to what Algos had to say. About “Not being her dog” Her response to what was to bite her lower lip, and shove Algos back. Her eyes glistening faintly with unshed tears as she hugged her knees to her chest, the frustration and withdrawn nature of her body posture made it abundantly clear of how painful those words were to the queen.

”Dog? I don’t think you understand Algos. “

Inami’s eyes drifted to look out the large open windows that framed part of her room, out onto the town below before she began to speak again.

”I wanted to give her everything. I didn’t wish for her to be beholden to me, nor did I want for her to follow me around. I did not need someone subservient to me, I just wanted her to be by my side. She was the first person that I could find comfort in, who didn’t expect something of me. “

Inami exhaled faintly as a small sad smile adorned her lips.

”I was naive and weak though. I couldn’t see what my sister was doing to her, I couldn’t stop the abuse, nor could I protect her. I was so afraid of failure that I was afraid of evening trying. I was afraid of letting her know how I felt because I was afraid of letting myself be honest with myself. “

Inami let those words settle in as she conjured a bottle of alcohol from a portal in the air, Ripping the cork off with her teeth before spitting it to the side. Afterwards, she brought the bottle to her lips and chugged, gulp after gulp of fire ripping down her throat before she eventually stopped and let the bottle rest on the ground besides her.

”Power? Status? What does any of it matter algos? I too thought that power would give me the strength to protect everything, I thought my status would allow me command so I could keep those I hold dear safe. Mending this bridge does not require any of that. It instead requires something much scarier. “

As Inami spoke, she shrugged off the hand that sought to caress her, and instead brought her left palm to rest between Algos’s bosom, against her heart. Only after would she lean in and bring her chin to rest atop Algos’s left shoulder, till their bodies were flush.

”It requires you to be willing to give me your heart Algos. My world may have been stolen from me, but that just means I must build again. I do not need promises, nor do I need a grand display of love from you. If you will give me your heart algos, then we can start anew. “

Inami sighed softly as she let tears of blood drip from her cheeks.

”I want your heart. Algos’s. I know now my mistake was the love I gave you was not a pure one, but rather projected. Maybe I was just trying to hold on to the past but..”

Inami squeezed Algos tighter. Her eyes staring towards the ceiling.

” The past is gone. Neither of us can fix it. I can’t give you what we had, because you destroyed it. “

Inami closed her eyes softly as she let those words sink in before a gentle smile graced her lips once more.

” But I can give you a future, and promise my heart will accept you for you, rather than who you once were.”

Inami’s fingers slowly would dig into Algos’s shoulders as she breathed out a faint wisp of smog.

”Be warned though, My love is not pure either Algos. I might even be just as possessive as you. “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:10 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos remained silent throughout the exchange which Inami gave. There was far more to gain by shutting the hell up than butting in the middle of someone's heartfelt dialogue. However, The Princess got far more than she bargained for with how Inami's own sinful soul opened up to Algos. Uncertainty flowed at first as The Queen demonstrated how flimsy and whimsical her prior love was. Yet, in spite of those fuck-ups, the woman was determined to still love that which was the vessel of someone long since dead.

Through The Chaya Queen's own fears, the woman sought to develop, grow, and mend the bridge of affection between the two. Regardless of falling down a similar path of failure which brought about the end of Neoveta from her own fears, she was still determined to love once more.

However, there was a lone requirement to this gate of affection released that the princess had to follow: the opening of her own dreadful heart was required for the Chaya Queen to be satisfied.

Looking down her fellow royalty gripping on to the soft feel of her chest, Algos took a moment to digest this as she saw fit to otherwise pat the head of Inami as The Princess's own face grew flush. Seeing those tears of blood, that despondent smile and that feeling of desire to try things again caused her heart to accelerate ever so slowly. These rush of potent emotions made a dull laugh exit from the woman's heart as this was getting thick with the ripe scent of demonic love.

"Take what you need from my heart. I'll surely devour your own despair."

There was no hint of doubt in her voice as the woman spoke with utmost intent. With her eyes locked with Inami, the demoness wasted no time utilizing her own prowess of suffering, woe, and grief to begin circulating a mist of crimson energy around the two. Upon doing this, her own gaze filled with blood-soaked tears as Algos sought to soothe the aches of torment in the heart of her fellow kin. Fueling herself with this power, the woman's own breaking heart let out such a foul sense of heartache as she reminisced of the void of romantic cravings that the act of letting Calypso go brought her.

"I'll love and support you, Inami. You have my promise as a devil."

Cusping her chin upward, Algos's grim smile grew further as it became fueled by despair, confidence, and hunger for more power, suffering, and pain that this world had to offer her. All that mattered at this moment was filling the void and that is precisely what she would for each of them.

"The future, the past; none of it matters to me. All we have is the moment. If you can accept that, you may do as you wish my heart; even if my own heart remains shattered and incapable of romantic affections from that bittersweet unrequited love that Calypso left in me."

Computer Hope

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Artist: Michael Kiwanuka - Song: Cold Little Heart -

Listening to the words that escaped Algos’s lips, words of taking, promises of love; Inami’s dull eyes just continued to stare off into the distance, feeling the warmth that radiated from Algos’s body. Soaking in the scent that was different and yet painfully familiar, her fingers digging into the cloth upon Algos’s back with enough force to puncture holes in the fabric as she took a deep breath in. A soft tremor overcoming her body as she let her ruby red tears drip from her face, drawing red lines upon her stark-white flesh. A sound that sounded almost like a sob worked it’s way from Inami’s mouth.

She knew that she would be hurt again, she was sure of it; but not right now, not in this moment. Right now, it was a time for tears, and pain, and yet, she could feel the smile that had creeped upon the corners of her lips as she heard the words that slowly made their way forth from Algos’s mouth. Words that spoke of pain, a pain so all consuming that it changed a person, irreversably so. Love did that, it creeped into a person's heart, invading it like a virus, ensnaring it in it’s all-powerful grasp; and when it was gone? It would leave a hole so black and empty, that it would be hard to put it back together again.

When Algos had come to the end of what she needed to say, as she spoke of how in this moment; Inami could do anything to that heart of hers, how even though it may never mend, it was hers to take.. Well, Inami couldn’t stop herself from slowly pulling away, at least until her eyes could fixate themselves upon Algos’s face. Having felt the caress of Algos’s hand atop her head, a sense of belonging, and rightness found itself tentatively budding within her chest. For now though, Inami took the time to remove her hand from Algos’s back, gently, and slowly bringing it up to cup her right jawline. She’d allow her thumb to gently caress Algos’s cheek as she studied her. Her eyes still lost and hurt, but glimmering with a mixture of yearning and acceptance.

Inami then leaned in softly, her pillowy lips pressing against the corner of Algos’s right eye, and then her left; whisking away the tears that trickled down her face. They tasted coppery, the metallic bite dancing upon her tongue as she allowed that soft, and sad smile that was on her face to curl up just a little bit more, to become just a little bit happier than it was before.

”You’ve mistaken something Algos. “

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she gently took her hand off of Algos’s bosom, gently releasing her hold of Algos’s jaw, before bringing both her hands up to the back of Algos’s head. Inami then gently pulled her into her bosom, so that she could feel her steady and strong heartbeat.

”I don’t want to take from you. I don’t want something as one-sided as that. ”

The words were a tad wistful, and more than a little bit unsure, and yet, they held behind them a softness, and a vulnerableness that hadn’t been there before. Inami’s left hand gently trailed through Algos’s long hair, feeling how silky smooth it was as she grasped for the words she wished to say most.

”I want to give to you. I want to share with you my pain.”

Inami raised her hand up, watching the silvery strands of hair that spilled out between her fingers. The sad, gentle smile on her face widening just a little bit more at how right the words that were leaving her mouth actually felt. How it felt to be honest, to be unafraid of speaking her mind. Of the moment that was shared between them.

”Maybe that makes me selfish, but I also wish to share your pain as well.”

Inami gently brought her hand back down to Algos’s back and squeezed faintly, rubbing in small circles as she released a small breath of smog from her lips. The blackened tendrils twisting and churning as they wafted up towards the ceiling.

” I don’t need any promises algos, because If you say you will give me your heart, that is all I need from you. “

Inami drew back a little, leaning down to press her full lips against Algos’s forehead. Her eyes framed by heavy, slanted lashes, as tears continued to bead forth and roll down her face.

”And in turn.. I will give you my heart. . . okay?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:43 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

There were many things to process in these chains of interactions that the two devils partook in. The feeling of warmth, embrace and acceptance into the heart of Inami was a rather sublime thing to experience. As Algos's face was thrust into the bosom of the elder Asthavon, a faint cherry flush came across her face as she gravely chuckled at such closeness. She had the nerve to make a crack about being careful with letting a foul creature like herself so close, but she opted to shut her mouth at that moment and just listen to what The Queen had to say.

A strong sentiment about not having the desire to take away from Algos is something which made her rather curious. There was indeed great emotion behind those saddened eyes of hers as Inami continued to spill her heart out to the Princess. For that reason is why her blood gaze never left the sight of the fellow royal as it deserved her undivided attention. Since, at the end of it all, the fellow demoness deserved as to have the two exchange their pain with one another than to have it be a one-way route for either of them. And with this intent sealed in the form of a kiss on the forehead, the Princess's foul essence had no idea how to accept that true love as she stood there in disbelief at such sincere feelings.

"Alright...you have my heart. I can do that."

Really, while Algos was someone who could spew many passionate lines of speech, just saying those words were enough at this time than any over the top antics she could entertain for the woman. So, it is why she slowly started to lift her arms up, embrace Inami in a hug and stroke the back of her hair as well; trying to otherwise siphon the pain she felt with her powers and fueling that sense of connection, warmth, and strength through the suffering each Asthavon endured.

"I won't close my heart off again to you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum