Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:02 pm

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

What was the air in Demon World? It was oh-so-questionable. Many were confused that they lost the battle on Earth, others were relieved that it was time to stop wasting resources in that realm, some wanted revenge for their defeat and many were still conflict among other kingdoms and the leadership of Demon World. It was such a mess of blurred feeling in the world that it was hard to get a grasp on what side was the majority anymore. So morale in Shadow Fall had been low as a result.

For these reasons, Algos held a festival of sorts throughout the world in order to invest back into her members of Shadow Fall. She wanted to take care of them, make them feel cared for, and show the positions in power within their world were intent. Most of the day was spent calling for unity among demons, for their forces to invest in their realm and for all to otherwise endure the pain of defeat so that they can arise from the flames with an even stronger flare than before. This was a loss on their part, the first major loss in years, but they could return if they remain resolved.

And so with these sentiments of the heart having been bled out, the woman found herself in the cool embrace of night. Standing outside a tent filled with Shadow Fall operatives in the center of the Vicara's Deserts, this lone demoness overlooked the shimmering gold moon above and wondered if she truly was doing the right thing. Not in the sense of not understanding what it is her goal was for her kingdom; but if this was the right method to go about it. As, with the dreams of Calypso consistently bleeding in the back of her mind, she wanted to do right by her kin.

So, it is with a heartfelt sigh the woman pulled out a glass of blood wine, guzzled its warm embrace into her system, and turned her scarlet eyes to the side as she sensed the presence of another.

"Ah...I haven't seen you in a while. I can feel the vibrations of your heart uttering out to me. Tell me: what is wrong?"

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 pm

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Latest?cb=20170608205757
Masakaki's current appearance.
Things as of late had been quite out of the norm for one Masakaki. Firstly Shadow Fall had given up the living world, resulting in all assets being recalled to the demon world. Secondly Masakaki, being back in the demon world, was slowly being forced into actually fulfilling his position as a Grand Duke. And finally, the unfortunate Hatter couldn't enjoy his normal daily routine of pilfering & simply roaming the living world. Thus, unlike the usual joyous mood one would find Masakaki in, he has been rather irritable and reclusive these days.

As such when Algos' little festival began Masakaki was rather reluctant to bother attending. Alas several factors more or less demanded that he attend. From his position within Shadow Fall to simple boredom. Despite being where he could freely roam in his natural demonic form Masakaki made the decision to attend wearing the guise of his shifter state. Of course this hadn't retracted from his rather showy state of dress, if anything he had gone a little over the top in today's choice of wardrobe. Yet even with a rather cheerful appearing state of dress many could feel the agitation wafting off of the 4th Circle's Grand Duke & opted to avoid him completely. Thus in the end Masakaki merely spent a majority of the day merely wandering about the festivities, admiring the odd shop, spectacle, and emptying the pockets of any unfortunate sap he came across.
Eventually though, after some hours, Masakaki's steps would eventually carry him where he least expected to end up. The tent which Algos was current standing outside of, enjoying a glass of blood-wine whilst out in the moonlight. He knew not what had led him to this spot but non-the-less felt was drawn to the spot. Walking from the opposing side of the tent Masakaki was met by Algos' crimson gaze, and immediately noted she had likely felt his arrival before he had known where he was going.

"Ah...I haven't seen you in a while. I can feel the vibrations of your heart uttering out to me. Tell me: what is wrong?"

Well.. That wasn't quite the greeting he had expected. If anything it merely served to confuse him. Sure he was a wee bit agitated as of late but that was to be expected, no? "What is wrong?" What in the fuck did she mean by that?? Before he knew it the visage of Masakaki's shifter form was wearing a snarl upon his darkly tanned face. "Oh-ho! What's this m'dear? Not even a 'Hello' and we're already probing hmm?" The response came quick, and with a dash of snark mixed in, as golden orbs turned to meet Algos' scarlet.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:57 am

The weary eyes of The Princess turned back to the demonic male as a soft chuckle escaped her lips. Was she perhaps a bit too blunt in this circumstance? Perhaps. But to her, there was a strong reason for it all. If the woman was so keen to sniff out all various forms of suffering, grief, pain, and woe in the world; how could she not feel the vibrations of a lost soul? There were so many spirits who felt the pain of uncertainty that it was almost an understanding thing to feel in these trying times. So, such a thing would be addressed without much shame by the Princess.

"I am a demon that feeds of sorrow, pain, and all things grieving in nature within this world. How could I not sense the presence of an unsteady soul? Our whole world feels the same way you do."

Of course, she wasn't a psychic by any means, but the spiritual auras of demons had familiar patterns that she started to see through. So while she couldn't say with absolute detail what was going on through the male's head, such spirits weren't attracted to her if there wasn't some type of pain infused within the essence of their life. So, the woman would take another sip of her drink and face the fellow demon fully. In this way, she'd give him a curtsy and greet herself.

"Ado. My name is Algos Asthavon, Princess of Demon World, and throne-to-be in Shadow Fall. A pleasure to meet you, brethren."

When such pleasantries were out of the way, the woman's blood stare met the male's eyes and she smiled when uttering this last statement to the man:

"And it is nice that you never denied not having those feelings. Care to open up to this rotten princess?"

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:02 pm

In the moments of Masakaki's speaking a soft 'pop' would sound off as a simple, yet elegant, obsidian colored cane appeared in a whirling flourish before settling at the demon's side. Leaning lightly on said object Masakaki's golden orbs continued to linger on Algos, even as her gentle chuckle served to merely agitate the demons already aggravated mind. With a heavy sigh the golden eyed Hatter tried as he could to reign in the growing agitation he felt knowing full well that Algos wasn't at fault for it.

While the woman explained herself Masakaki couldn't help his train of thought. 'Bah! An understatement if anything.' An unsteady soul, him? For one such as he such a term was far below what he'd call it. Though thinking on it for but a brief moment the truth was simple.. At this moment in time Masakaki was feeling off, lost, and uneasy, in compared to his norm. Even the whirling pit of madness that was his psyche felt out of tempo for once. Alas before his mind could wander further down the path Algos' words put it on the tone of the conversation changed, becoming slightly lighter in the moment of the woman's introduction.

"Ado. My name is Algos Asthavon, Princess of Demon World, and throne-to-be in Shadow Fall. A pleasure to meet you, brethren."

The soft words were accompanied by, in the Hatter's mind, an adorable little curtsy after the Princess had fully turned herself to face him. A ringing laugh would resound from Masakaki's throat in response to Algos's actions before catching himself and bringing a halt to the melodic sound. In a flash the right arm of the demon was before his hips, parallel to the ground, as he brought himself into a low bow. "The pleasure is all mine madam." The words merely whisked through Masakaki's lips as he stood from the bow he had taken.

"Masakaki at your service, and I am but a Grand Duke in the presence of a soon-to-be Throne." The words, while spoken with a bit of joyous spunk, were presented similar to how a butler would greet whom they served. The next however carried with them but a hint of the unstable insanity lingering beneath the surface. "Why deny what you are m'lady? Why deny that which makes one unique?" Slowly spilling forth the words he spoke gave the demon but a brief moments reprise to consider the request of the Princess. "Hmm sorry dear Princess.. But things aren't quite that simple with this one." Spoken with a somewhat cheeky smile Masakaki's voice carried forth as his devious eyes continued the stare-down between he and the Princess.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:48 pm

The conversation was certainly livening up. The spark of life, zest, and jubilation were flowing from the two demons as their essences twirled within the depths of the night. Yet, as the conversing continued, the obstacles of a devil's heart were being presented as a wall of defense to the perception The Princess. Indeed, such notions of the heart and mind were not simple matters to divulge into; especially for a race as possessive, passionate, and chaotic as theirs. So, Algos could respect that as it's not as if the whole essence of a person's ego could be opened within a simple exchange. Thus, instead, she opted to do something else.

"I deny nothing of who I am. I am a foul, rotten, spoiled and possessive princess filled to the brim with loneliness and a desire to feel passion, love, and all things that melt away the isolation in my heart for the betterment of our race."

There was a low-raspy chuckle that exited the mouth of the royal as her bloodstained lips felt at ease letting the nature of her unhinged self speak. Staying true to the essence of who you were in this bleak world? Yeah, it was something that was deeply needed. To keep sane, to keep who you are, to preserve your ego; you needed to face all of you are. The good, the bad, the ugly, and downright chaotic. As if you couldn't stay honest with the world around you, what reason did people have to invest and trust you? This is why she bared her true essence to the demon as she truly did have a desire to help those who are a part of this kingdom, but that came at the cost of opening her self up to further criticisms, pain, and heartache.

"Then shall we not just take a walk, have a drink, and take in the sights? Getting to know the surface level depth of the people you work alongside can prove beneficial in expanding our knowledge. Our minds are not simple things, but the hidden depths of the wisdom of others have a knack for taking our sinful powers to uniminagable heights and I'm sure you at least want to get stronger, right?"

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:13 pm

"Oh-ho?' While it seemed the lass wasn't going to entirely back off Masakaki could admire both her respect, and determination. Yet at the same time there was that gnawing agitation at the back of his mind. But as the dear Princess began to speak of herself he couldn't help the humorous childish giggle when she ringed off that she was spoiled. "It shows!" The cheeky reply was aimed at the moment before, in addition to her determination to get him to open up, and came instantly even as Algos continued to speak of herself.

"If I didn't know better I'd almost say you were describing most teenage human girls." His words would accompany the, what he felt complied to call self-loathing, laughter coming from the woman. In the end it was becoming evident that Algos possessed quite the will, such honesty about oneself surely spoke for that. It almost compelled Masakaki to reply in kind, almost, but she'd yet to earn that from him. Even if he was ever so slowly beginning to feel a slight degree calmness over the murky surface of his mind while in the woman's presence.

Continuing to listen to the voice of the Princess he supposed what she suggested couldn't hurt. And yet again her words carried with them some truth. Being stuck back home, away from his usual habits, he might as well actually interact with a varying degree of the peoples of the various nations within Demon World. Perhaps he'd even take some time to see if there were any potential contacts he could gain, work with, or take advantage of. "Stronger? Dear Princess I can't say my mischievous self had ever given it a moments thought." In a first moment of honesty Masakaki's words rang true. Strength was something he had truly never cared for. If he had it so be it. If not? He'd find a way to survive. Simple as that.

Walking forth the free arm of the Hatter would entwine with Algos' right before swinging his cane into the air to point forward into the crowd. "Shall we m'lady?" Another light 'pop' would sound off as the ebony cane vanished only for the Mad Hatter to grab a passerby's drink before downing it himself. "Much appreciated!" Spoken with a wee bit of cheer the demon merely waved of those whom he just had taken the drink from. Taking a moment to enjoy the refreshment golden orbs would then turn to the left to face Algos. "Tell me. Why do you want to get stronger?" It was a simply inquiry but one he felt had to be made. Being a topic he'd never thought of before he couldn't help the curiosity brought forth by her question.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:57 am

Oh? A spirit of teenage angst? That brought another amused sense of laughter from the demoness. Being compared to a human youth was rather apt was it not? The spirit of sheer vibrant determination which bled in her soul certainly was akin to a lively adolescent. Even among a world of sinful beings, this demented will stood above it all and refused to let any other taint its embrace. For no matter if her own desires were drenched in greed, a sense of grandiose selflessness and pride for her race bled within it and it is from this infusion of feelings that her royal ego could continue to dread down this chaotic path.

"Thank you~ I certainly wouldn't want the deceased energy of a rotten old hag."

Those joyous words were uttered back as she took it as a compliment at the end of the day. Though, after such sentiments were spoken, the woman took it as her cue to otherwise listen in to what the other demon had to say. Hearing him speak such notions of not needing strength brought a curious expression upon the woman's face. Most in this world desired strength, fortune, fame, influence, and all things grand. Yet, it appeared that the fellow she was with cared not for it and that brought forth a sense of intrigue in her demonic soul.

"Poor lad. You took his drink away. Such a devil you are~"

Well, what could you expect from a couple of sinners? After taking in that brief reprieve from the depths of intricate thought, the woman's blood eyes narrowed in on The Mad Hatter before she promptly had an answer for him when he asked her why she desires strength.

"Why do I want strength? Simple: greed. I want to amass influence, power and spiritual aura to have the power to protect my kingdom, save those I want to possess with my affection, and have a grandiose purpose in this dismal life."

There was then a pause before the woman echoed out another mad laugh.

"Does that sound like self-important bullshit fueled by my rotten nature? Yeah, maybe it is, but I have the blood of the gods on my side, so I'll take belief in that. If I really am a reflection of the Algea spirits of lore, then mother Eris will guide my will until I become victorious in this life."

At this point, her own horns started to show as the woman grew six angelic wings; growing furthermore comfortable in her skin and expressing the sentiments of her bleak heart to whoever dared to gaze upon its visage.

"Shades of selfishness and selflessness flow in duality in my spirit. So tell me: if you don't desire strength, what do you seek to possess in this life, and what does your soul reflect? All demons have an element of possession, so you must certainly have yours. Without it, life is but a drab gray blob of pointlessness and inability to express enthusiasm for our wicked delights."

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:11 pm

Oops. Seeing the curiosity slowly lighting up the lasses expression he should have known better than to give her even a morsel about himself. Surely now he'd have to deal with an appetite for more. At that thought a soft defeated sigh escaped Masakaki's chest. Even so he hadn't the intention of making things easy for her. Despite that amber hued orbs would stay locked upon the woman as he merely enjoyed the moment while listening to her speak.

In normal circumstances he'd be quite surprised that one such as Algos was so forthright about herself, seemingly withholding nothing at all. Either she was simply willing to open up in such a manner, or she was vastly more determined to learn about him than he had expected. When she began to speak of her reasoning for strength she instantly managed to peak his interest. Greed was a topic the Hatter knew all too well. It was something he lived by, and reveled in. But.. The Princess's view was quite different from his own.

Whereas Masakaki's view was much more on the material aspect, such as collecting, amassing, and possessing so others cannot, her own was almost spiritual. From the way she spoke it seemed that her greed was merely for her own desire to protect that which was close to her. Not an entirely foreign concept to him, but definitely a differing view on the purpose of such intent & feeling.

Ah. There it was. That lingering hint of madness beneath the surface of all. More than hear it in the tone of Algos' laugh the demon could feel it in his very being, his demonic essence almost humming with delight. While continuing to listen to her speak Masakaki could feel the insanity churning beneath the surface, his demonic aura wanting to run free. Shrugging in response to the speak of blood, spirits, an eerie smile began to crack the calm expression that had made its way upon his face. "Blood. Spirits. The Will of others. What does it all matter in the face of what one wants for themselves?" The words would spill forth as the demoness before him revealed more of her being.

Gaze taking in the whole of the emergence of Algos' horns, and multiple pairs of wings, Masakaki's eyes had yet to move from the woman's own blood-red irises. The change, while a momentary surprise, was no bother to the male. While she continued to speak the demon could feel the cogs turning in his mind as he considered what was said. Did he really desire to possess anything in life? Were material possessions truly all he wanted?

The soul on the other hand. That he felt he knew much better. He was a being of chaos, freedom, instability, and insanity. Even with his position within Shadow Fall the Hatter still did what he wanted, when he wanted, wherever he wanted, regardless of anything that should have tied him down. He was simply a free, chaotic, being whom had never given thought to what he may desire beyond the lifestyle he chose to live.

"Who knows M'dear? Perhaps material wealth is all I need? Maybe I just want to be free? Might I be searching for the purpose you mention still? Or could I just be a chaotic mess with no purpose?" Rambling on Masakaki couldn't help the moments of shrill, manic, laughter throughout his speech. While to outsiders it may seem as if he were questioning the Princess, or even himself, he just was simply allowing the words to spill forth. Much like strength this was a topic he'd never really breached before, both because he had been content just living at the whims of life and because none had brought it up with him before. "Incorrect dear Princess! I'd say my own existence has been quite colorful indeed. Positively joyful even!" Punctuated by a silly little twirl and laugh the demon merely continued on after locking gazes once again, "Even lacking real purpose life can be full of spunk, and adventure, no?"

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  9FcZjd8

Bid'Daum(1-3/1-3|B) | Volund(2-2+|C) | Masakaki(1-3+|?)
Durza(4-1|E) | Vrael (4-1|E)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:22 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

The notion of simply existing was a rarity in demon world in the eyes of the Princess. The sublime state of reaching a point of living for the sake of living was a lost notion to her because of the fact that possession was such a potent part of her life. No matter how grandiose or small the desire within the heart of Algos was, there was always something she gnawed at with hellish demonic intensity. So, to live without that fire and purpose was a life devoid of passion, pain, and all things which intertangle itself into a beautifully painful life.

"There is a chance you are right. If you live without a higher purpose, the complexities of this exist cease to strain your soul and you can live in a state of true peace."

Those words came off as sharp truths of reality as she perceived his potential observation of this universe to be one worth prodding further into. Yet, at the same time, that notion of peace was a boring one. Not that there was anything wrong with it. Of course not. The reason it was a dull sentiment to have is because the blood of a demon couldn't be satisfied by such simple pleasures, could it?

"Do you not feel that further zest cannot be attained in this life by finding something grander to aspire to? Of course, it doesn't have to be something as far-fetched as changing the world to become an emperor among gods. But, are you not even the tiniest bit interested in discovering that sweet satanic high that comes with attuning yourself to your element?"

At this point, the voice of Algos was becoming further enthralled. The spice of excited mania entered her voice and her sense of personal boundaries faded. As, in this moment of possession, the woman found herself inching in closer to the male until she was pressed against his body; almost pinning him against the wall as her blood energy soaked them. Yet, never once did the intention of malicious desires exude from her being. Instead, a warm feeling of sinful love bled from her being and a foul grin ushered across her lips.

"I don't deny your life isn't valid, but I just can't help but feel that in the heart of our demonic kind....there isn't always something more which can extract the beautiful highs of our true selves. Maybe I've lost my mind to the curse of Asthavon Madness, but do you NOT agree that it isn't at least worth looking into, if even on a whim of your carefree life to explore for fun?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm

A state of true peace hm? Did simply existing at the whims of his being without a determined purpose truly mean he had found such a thing?? Was there really peace in chaos, and madness? Was true peace as simply as following the ebb and flow of ones soul & giving in to the tides? Or was it the opposite.. Was part of finding such a state the fight for a purpose in ones being? The fight for ones future? Living how he had until now Masakaki hadn't considered such notions before. There wasn't a need to. He had been perfectly content with things thus far & hadn't felt a need to change things. But he couldn't deny that the demoness before him was causing him to think on it for once. And the moment the Hatter's mind caught up with his train of thought he simply couldn't help the manic laughter that immediately began vibrating from within his chest and throat. Things were certainly getting interesting now!

More so when he considered the sheer boredom he could feel in Algos' words at the notion of peace. It seemed much like himself, although he does so without a destination of mind, she preferred a more lively and chaotic existence. But did that mean peace had to be boring? If he had obtained such a state as true peace than he could certainly argue against such a notion for his chaotic life was anything but what one would normally consider peaceful. But did it bring peace to mind? Indeed. To soul? Nothing, thus far, could truly bring a sense of peace to the chaotic madness that was Masakaki's soul. It was why a part of why he lived as he did in the end.

"Zest in life you say?" The words would be mumbled to himself as Algos continued to speak, an eerie light sparking to life within the amber hued orbs of Masakaki's eyes as he considered the demonesses words further. "I wouldn't go around saying my years have lacked any zest at all my dear." A cackle would follow the words as a pink hue began to alight around the demons form, his demonic energies churning in excitement in response to his gradually getting more into the conversation. "But I suppose I would have to admit to a lack of a grander desire in this existence of mine. Haven't had the need for one really." Pearly whites would almost sparkle in the light as a grin split his face even as he felt the mania beginning to radiate off of Algos in response to her own words. The grin would grow even wider as his own manic energies would begin radiating from his being in response, mingling with hers in the atmosphere around them.

And then the unexpected. Without his noticing it Algos had closed the distance between themselves, pressing up against his form before he'd even registered it in his mind. Yet in response Masakaki's cackle merely grew in volume as he gazed directly into the demonesses eyes, golden orbs melting away to reveal the true coloration of his eyes, a pair of multicolored rings in each. "And here's some of that colorful spunk I was speaking of my dear Princess!" Cackling laughter never dying away as he spoke an arm would find its way around Algos' waist as he spun her on the spot as he continued to listen to her speak her mind, fighting back a momentary urge to correct her when she mentioned the notion of discovering the high of attuning oneself to their element. He had already found such a thing. But perhaps there was even more to it? Maybe she was right and there was more to his true self than he had discovered by living as he had? She certainly was making him think, which in of itself was garnering more interest in the conversation. She'd been the first to get him to think on such things, let alone consider them against his own lifestyle.

At that moment a decision was made. He was going to see just where this interest in her point of view would take him. And with that decided the entirety of his human appearance would seemingly melt away to reveal the pale flesh of his true form. Dark hair immediately bled into a vibrant pink finishing the look as he let loose the reigns on his demonic essence. "Oh my.. The dear Princess has me there. I certainly have no reason to argue against such a point." Another spin, and a cheeky grin later, "Plus. You had me at 'fun'" Amused cackling would follow the words immediately as Masakaki allowed himself to enjoy the moment.

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  9FcZjd8

Bid'Daum(1-3/1-3|B) | Volund(2-2+|C) | Masakaki(1-3+|?)
Durza(4-1|E) | Vrael (4-1|E)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum