Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Broken Causes, New Dreams
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:18 am by MWD

» The Book of Rain (solo)
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:43 am by Ame no ko

» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» World's Salvation
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by Guest

» Are you Asleep (Open)
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 pm by RIkku Shin

» Kill Your Heroes -- Jcink Premium
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:56 pm by Guest

» Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm by Hastur

» Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am by Ame no ko

» Naruto Chaos Seed
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am by Guest

» Rikku Shin
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137169 messages in 20513 subjects

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]    A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 am

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Frisky, frisky. The blood stare of Algos kept its unrelenting gaze on the manic man's eyes as he sought to spin her around like a fun little thing. Once more, a low, foul sounding chuckle escaped the woman's mouth. Did he not consider that to be a dangerous thing to twirl around a woman of her status and power on such whim? It amused her to a degree, but it wasn't as if she were her mother and would randomly slaughter her own comrades. So, to that end, she'd land on her heels, do a curtsy once more and grab the male's own waist as she clasped her hands into his and leaned against him.

"Of course~ We demons are creatures of passion, instinct, and desire. We are anything but boring when we are together."

Then, as soon as she was that intimate with the mans' personal space, the woman eased away before a laugh escaped her lips.

"Which is why on the whole, our entire race needs to do the same. This world of ours is in a state of dishonor, defeat, and lacking sinful harmony."

As her hips swayed ever so softly against the distant echoes of music in the background, the woman's crimson eyes peered themselves to the moon above as her voice became more focused.

"My mother has grown far too complacent and I feel it's time we show her how to have a good time, don't you agree?"

Heading tilting to the side, that look of possession dared to stab straight through the chest of Masakaki with intent-filled glee.

"Don't you feel it would be more fun to fight back against those who have shamed us, drink the cup of devilish power and rally up all these devils for something grand? You are a Shadow Fall higher-up. I don't need to tell you how miserable World War Four was to our kind, do I...?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]    A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:51 pm

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

As that low laugh escaped her lips Masakaki merely shrugged in response. Knowing exactly what he was doing, and whom with, he knew precisely why Algos had reacted in such a way. After all it was exceptionally rare for anyone to be as carelessly bold towards any of the Ashatavon. Let alone those in a position of true power. Yet none of that mattered for Masakaki. He was a demon whom had always acted upon the whims of his desires & soul, and wasn't about to change that now. Regardless of who stood before him.

Though in all hindsight, from the moment he had encountered her, Masakaki had never expected running into someone like Algos to go quite like this. She'd slowly but surely been pushing him ever so slightly into new territory, making him think about things he'd never bothered considering before, and had ignited a spark of desire for something more. And while his actions, and words, thus far hadn't shown it.. That was making him increasingly more uncomfortable in the woman's presence. Yet he couldn't help but want to act on the interest she had awoken within him.

So it was with that burning interest alight in his eyes that Masakaki's gaze never once left Algos. Not as she pressed flush against him. Nor as she eased away to stare towards the moon. His gaze drank in ever ounce of information as he simply listened to the woman speak her mind, speaking of things he'd yet again hardly considered before. If at all. Thus it was no surprise to him that when she reached for his own opinion he hadn't yet formed one to give. How could he anyway? Despite his own position did he have a right to speak on the current state of things given his own absence from their world?

Staring directly back into Algos' eyes Masakaki could only stay silent as the air around him seemed to still. Aloof demeanor replaced by that of a serious one the Hatter contemplated the words of the Princess, and his own position on such matters. "Oh dear me.." It was a low whisper but the words left the Hatters mouth nonetheless as he tried to think of the right words to say to convey just how he felt about things. And his own role in them.

"Honestly dear Princess complacency isn't the only issue among our kind." The words were spoken with a bitter, but honest tone, as he spoke from experience. He knew this because he himself was a part of the overall problem. While he held a position of leadership within Shadowfall Masakaki knew he truly did very little to actually fulfill his duties, and that was when he was even present in their world. When it came to his time spent in the world of the living Masakaki, for the most part, shirked his duties unless it came to major conflicts.

For a moment though Masakaki couldn't help the brief flash of contempt that would flicker across his eyes. Did she really need to ask him such things? He was sure she knew that he had little to do with World War 4, or even any Shadowfall operations in general. So why bother asking? Unless she expected him to voice an opinion on his own lack of action? At the thought a bitter chuckles rumbled in Masakaki's throat, a brief look of mania returning to his eyes as he considered his words.

"No my dear, you do not. But I do believe there are two things the little Miss before my humble self could reveal." Truly there was more he felt the need to know.. To question. But for the time being here were to specific things he absolutely needed to know, based upon Algos' own line of questioning. "Why care for what one such as I think? We both know precisely how much I have done for Shadowfall. So why not just replace me with someone who'd fill the roll properly? That you could control for sure?" With his part said allowed his gaze to drift toward the moon above as the hurricane of thought raged within his mind.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: The Vicāra Plane: The Nation Of Thoughts-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD