Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyToday at 12:38 am by THEFROST

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Flame of Gratitude
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by RIkku Shin

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by MWD

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_vote_lcapMeaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_voting_barMeaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_vote_lcapMeaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_voting_barMeaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137202 messages in 20516 subjects

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]    Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:12 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Royalty -- what did it mean? What did it mean to rule? How does a person in charge reflect the essence of morale to their people? In times of great trouble, a grand leader is needed to give the rays of hope, purpose, and life to those they rule over. So as the Queen of Demons sat on her blackened throne, the woman mulled this notion over as she observed her daughters spreading their influence throughout the kingdom with all of their love, might and lack of fear to bare their whole selves to the world for all to see.

Now with her gem green eyes opened in the abyss of her sacred chambers, this empress of devils, demons and all things sinful let out a hard sigh as the road ahead of trying to provide something of substance to their people with the aftermath of such a miserable war was quite the perplexing thing to come up with. Nevertheless, Ol' Mana wasn't a cowardice witch. The matter would be dealt with one way or another. She just needed a moment of reprieve to gather her chaotic senses and bid her time in the darkness.

Though, before such pleasures could be given to her, the pulsation of another familiar being was encroaching upon her private space. Yes, something that spawned forth straight from the depths of her lovely body. It was -- her kin -- her daughter -- Calypso Asthavon. So, without hesitation, the woman echoed out to the silence around her this question:

"What brings you to my throne, my-oh-so-precious daughter?"

Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]    Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:47 am

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]  6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Stepping out of the darkness would be a very proper looking Calypso, for once, she walked as to hold an air of confidence and stability. She had rehearsed this for many, many metaphysical hours, to do well in this conversation due to how important it would be. If she couldn't act with dignity here, she wouldn't be able to do it in any royal role, and thus the young one would slowly and quietly approach the throne from the darkness, silver eyes wide and focused on her mother,

"..Hello mom. I... Hope you've been doing well?"

Her hands were held together, the weaving of fingers held at her midsection, her feet kept together as she kept her tone calm and steady, knowing it would be better to start this off with a question of how her mother was - She genuinely hoped she was feeling better, even if such a hope was likely in vain, and going straight to asking what she came here for instead of doing that first felt wrong.

"So, see... I've thought about it, for some time, and I've come to realize... Despite my vision, I don't have an active, named role within royalty."

She fought the urge to avert her gaze in shame, keeping her body still and sure, "I.. Was born into this family, but beyond name I am not recognized as anyone important. I'm.. Even certain much of the kingdom doesn't even know I exist. I do not fault them - I am young and unknown, and only recently have I tried to reach out."

A heavy sigh would escape her lips as she would then get to the point,

".. I believe, I'm worthy of a proper role. I wish to do more for this world, but without status or notoriety, that would be difficult."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

Meaning Of A Devils Throne [Mana/Calypso]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: The Demon God's City :: The Royal Asthavon Palace-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD