Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:48 pm

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Kimitsuki was glad to see that Hiroi didn't eat the scraps off the floor, no matter how much it might have tempted her. Indeed, demons don't get sick frequently; and the bacteria of the human world don't always pose a threat. However, it was better to be safe than sorry; especially with a place like the floor where feet and shoes always touch. Regardless of how messy the floor can be, Kimitsuki was still glad to see that Hiroi chucked the scraps. She hummed softly, looking back at Hiroi as the little demon approached; climbing to sit on the counter as Kimitsuki washed dishes. Thanks to this proximity, it took very little for Kimi to turn and look Hiroi right in the eyes; something that the Danava of Fire was glad for. After all, trying to turn your head most of the way around did get tiresome after a while. However, a spontaneous question from Hiroi seemed to have slightly shocked Kimi.

Could she swim...? Well, as far as fundamentals go, yes she could swim; swim enough to get out of the water. After all, even if she is a being of fire, being in water does not snuff her out; it's just rather uncomfortable. Mostly because most water is far too cold for the demon. Even water that is hot to Kimi wasn't exactly more favorable. However, what likely shocked Kimi a slight bit more was how Hiroi referred to her. Not as Kimitsuki, as Kimi; which was as close to a nickname as Kimitsuki ever had. She blinked at the surprise that followed when Hiroi called her Kimi, however, she simply looked at Hiroi; resuming to wash dishes as she gave the smaller demon a smile. It was nice for Hiroi to call her Kimi, even if it was spontaneous and may only happen again just as spontaneously.

"I can... It's difficult to live in the world we do and not know how to at least stay afloat in water; especially when you're basically in the military. Albeit... I would prefer not to swim most of the time. I suppose you could call it the whole thing with water and fire not mixing well. Albeit, I have been able to at least enjoy my limited time in the water; no matter how cold it may be."

Kimitsuki smiled sheepishly at Hiroi, feeling bashful at how she treated water; how she treated swimming. It honestly did frighten her some; as she was a being of fire. Even though most water could never snuff her fire out, the prospect was still daunting. However, she soon became curious why Hiroi asked her such question out of nowhere; sparking some interest in the demon as she continued to wash dishes. Said dishes were getting washed quite quickly, all coming out nice and clean when Kimi put them aside to dry.

"Why do you ask, Hiroi? Did you want to go to the pool or beach? I wouldn't mind if you wanted to; could be fun."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]

Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:07 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

A beach?! Such a prospect made Hiroi’s eyes widen slightly in sudden anticipation. Has the small Danava ever experienced a beach? Selective memories conclude that she hasn’t. Thus, the thought of going to one has caused her more excitement than normal. However, knowing how fire and water mix, the demon didn’t announce her desire vocally and shook her head to answer Kimitsuki.

“Maybe one day, but I do not think I know how to swim. I have no recollection of ever having to traverse any bodies of water. Besides, the cold does Hiroi little good.”

Staring off once more into the sink, Hiroi lets her thoughts roam. She thinks about what military life is like. Would someone as tiny as her be able to survive in such? Maybe she should accompany Kimitsuki just to see how it all worked. Despite being new to Vastime, Hiroi has yet to actually explore. At least, then, the kitchen would be spared for a day or two.

“Kimitsuki. How did you get so strong? Was it the military? Were you born strong? Hiroi pales in comparison despite being a Danava too.” Her blank eyes move from the water to give the redhead a glance over; her eyes focusing a bit too hard on particular areas that petite women would normally feel jealousy over. Hiroi’s head is only filled with what ifs however.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:40 am

The Liberated Flame

A small nod and a warm smile was what Kimitsuki gave Hiroi when she spoke of her desire to go to the beach. Indeed, Kimitsuki could understand far too well why the cold was unpleasant. She was, after all, The Danava of Fire; so cold wasn't exactly her shtick. So, the demon continued to wash dishes, finishing up relatively quickly; at least in relative to how long it took to clean the over all kitchen. Soon after, however, came a question that halted Kimitsuki's movements as she was drying her hands with a towel; how did she get so strong.

In her brief reprieve, Kimitsuki did not perceive, at least not completely, Hiroi looking upon areas she was jealous over; be it her breasts, overall height, or even just simple body shape. Kimitsuki simply did not notice as she thought of Hiroi's question; pulling a washcloth out of the sink to wash down the counter around the sink before drying it off. Soon, however, the Danava, whose eyes were sparkling an odd crimson red, finally answered Hiroi's question.

"How...? Because I had not a home to live in, not a single place to go for the better part of my early years in life. The only being with me was Kagutsuchi... He taught me how to read, write, speak, and a few other things when I was young; but he always seemed to want me to fend for myself..."

Kimitsuki's eyes turned towards Hiroi, watching the girl carefully; as if she finally noticed Hiroi taking in her features with a jealous air. Just how old was Hiroi to be concerned about her body type? Then again, Demons never worked the same as humans; never...

"When I was born, it was not a good time for demons to be in the world of the living; especially when you are the concept of fire. I always caused mishaps, got hunted down by a multitude of people, none of which were never quite powerful enough to catch me; I suppose a young demon like me was never much of a concern for those who were more powerful. However, I was, in essence, completely alone; fending for myself and trying to learn how to control the fire that I was born to be."

Kimitsuki let out the tiniest giggles as she slid onto the counter next to Hiroi, sitting next to the small girl as she spoke; occasionally glancing at Hiroi.

"I gained power because I had to, otherwise I could not control myself; otherwise I would hurt those I did not wish to harm... Otherwise, I could have caused more forest fires and accidents because my fire was so hard to control... and It is also because I am quite old; even though I look like I'm in my early twenties. I'm about... I think I'll be 1204 this year...?"

Kimitsuki blushed at admitting how she was, indeed, much much muuuch older than her outward appearance ever could have given away. She was, indeed, ancient by any human's recollection; however, looking back, those 1200 years passed like nothing. Sometimes, she still felt much younger than she was. She looked at Hiroi, putting her hand on the girl's head and gently running a finger through her hair as she pet the girl.

"I'm strong, Hiroi, because I wished to become strong so I could protect those who could not protect themselves. However, I also got strong because I had no other choice but to be strong in order to survive when I had no home, had no one but myself and Kagutsuch, and absolutely nowhere to go. And the military...? Maybe it has made me stronger, but, I honestly believe it gave me more of a home than strength."

Kimitsuki hummed before she slowly pulled Hiroi into a hug, in a rather spontaneous action as she wished to give the girl a hug. Really, she couldn't tell why if Hiroi asked; she just... felt like hugging the girl and providing both herself and Hiroi some comfort.

"It's why I offered you a home here... my experiences may have made me stronger, but it's no way for anyone to live. Without a home and without people to keep you company... it truly is a sad way to live most of your life."

No matter how Jealous Hiroi could be of Kimi's power, her body, or even any other feature; Kimi wanted Hiroi to know that she could be with the Danava as long as she wished. For as long as Hiroi needed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:23 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Home? There is a twitch in Hiroi’s eye at the thought of a home, something in the back of her mind reacting to the idea of a place to call one’s own. Alone. Hiroi? Alone? Something felt odd about that, something she should know but doesn’t. This sudden feeling befalling her, it is something similar to how she feels around Kimitsuki; a friend… Yet, however, she feels it was extremely different from this at the same time. Strange… Hiroi decided to ignore it though and listen to Kimitsuki speak more intently.

So, the redhead grew stronger because she needed to be strong to survive. Hiroi doesn’t know how old she is. It’s another thing that bothers her at times, but thinking too hard about it just gives her a headache. It’s annoying not knowing much about yourself. “Eh…” Hiroi did not expect to receive a hug, but she did not fight against it. She simply accepted her new position with a sigh.

“Hiroi wants to be strong I think. I do not recall ever struggling to survive, but I do feel a desire to keep what I have now intact. I do not know why.”

Her face showed concern, but also confusion. Her gaze focused on the floor over everything else as she thinks about her own growth. Maybe she’d discover more about herself if she attempted to explore her abilities, if she even has any abilities worth exploring.

Last edited by Siegharty on Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a warm smile as the girl seemed to be a little concerned and confused about how she felt now; the things she had gained in her recent time living with Kimi and how she did not wish to lose them. Kimitsuki could understand, and perhaps she could even provide a reason as to why Hiroi felt the way she did.

"Maybe that desire could be from the comfort of being in a place to live; or even just having someone to share your time with. Honestly, I couldn't guess truly why you don't wish to lose what you have; but I can only imagine it is because you are likely fond of such things."

Kimitsuki smiled, slowly releasing Hiroi from the hug; putting the towel she had been drying her hands with back where it normally hung before the demon moved to but away the dishes she had washed. A quick snap of her fingers, a momentary burst of flame, and the dishes were all dry; with Kimi putting away each one gently. She didn't want to break anything, after all. The demon hummed while working, eventually putting the last dish away and leaning against the counter next to Hiroi; looking at the girl's features.

Hiroi still seemed a little concerned and confused; likely still confused by her own desires to not lose what she had. Given Hiroi seemed to have no memory of before she was a Danava, the demon really could not blame the poor girl. So, she gently gave Hiroi a pat on the shoulder and smiled. She just wanted her to know everything would be okay; and Kimi wouldn't let Hiroi lose those things she desired to keep if she could help it.

"Well, I dunno what else you wanted to do today, Hiroi; but there's still a lot of the day left. Would you want to go anywhere or do anything at all? If not, we can stay here and enjoy some cake; maybe watch TV or something~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:14 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

“Possibly. Hiroi’s memory is not the best, there is no remembering family, home, or friends. There is only a dense fog that lifts every now and then. Though what I see feels like it isn’t mine. Maybe I have no memories of my own to see, and Hiroi only witnesses past lives.”

How does one continue on with life with such emptiness? Hiroi wondered about such. When did she begin existing? It is difficult to pinpoint her own birth, as if knowing should be something simple, yet, distorted by a horrible sense of time. Ah. She’s not going to think too hard on it. It’ll just hurt her head more. For now, she just watches Kimitsuki clean up the dishes pondering on if she should leap from the counter or not. That’s a long way down.

However, Kimitsuki returns asking her about what else their day should include. “Ah, let us head out then. Hiroi is, strangely, not hungry. Too much thinking.” She has no idea where she wants to head out to, but she simply wants to get out of the house and get some air. Kimitsuki coming along wouldn’t hurt. WIth a huff, she jumps down from the counter and wobbles to keep her balance before discarding her apron and heads over to the door.

“Come come.” She mutters before heading out onto the streets of Vastime.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:09 pm

The Liberated Flame

No memories? At the very least, not the best memories. Such a concept caused Kimi to frown a tiny bit; feel sorry for Hiroi. However, Hiroi didn't truly seem bothered. The Danava thought for a few moments from her position near Hiroi before she was shook out of her reprieve by the sound of Hiroi's voice; agreeing to go out with Kimitsuki for a little. But where? Kimitsuki hummed softly as she thought while Hiroi seemed to be contemplating if she should jump off the counter. Eventually, when the demon had jumped off the counter with some grace, nearly losing her balance, before Hiroi lead the way outside; Kimitsuki following behind as she was still lost in thought. Eventually, the demon matched pace with Hiroi; giving her a smile.

"You know... if you don't have the greatest memory of your past, then why not make your own new memories? That way, you would have memories of your very own; and not feel like you're looking at the memories of others. After all, it seems like the best way to have memories that feel like they are your own."

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a smile before she hummed; thinking as the arrived at a crossroads. Frankly speaking, Hiroi wouldn't mind taking a trip outside of the stuffy city; to find the forest where she used to live once upon a time. That forest was likely far different now than it was then; given the time between then and now was vast. After all, Kimitsuki was a demon who lived upon the surface as the embodiment of fire; such things were likely to get you into trouble if you didn't stay isolated.

"I leave the choice to you, Hiroi; would you like to explore Vastime or maybe see the place I used to live long ago? Either one is fine with me~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

“New memories? Such a notion is valid, but Hiroi would always know- A nagging feeling in our mind, I suppose.” She doesn’t argue against Kimitsuki’s idea, but already, she has new memories, emotions, and bonds that she did not have before. Even with them, however, she still feels like something is missing, something rather important, or as some may view it, unimportant. Yet, not knowing if it is something she needs to know or not is what’s driving her nuts. It makes her really hungry too, like devouring whole shop levels of hunger. However, she shall placate herself with the simple understanding that her memories hold no true sway on her situation at the moment. She is happy, even if bugged, with how things are right now, so she will leave her troublesome thoughts for a more private time.

Looking up at Kimitsuki, she decided that getting out of Vastime for a bit would prove pleasant enough. She has spent long days cooped up and maybe a good outdoor adventure will do her some good, help her with her head. All the tempting smells are starting to actually get annoying while she’s trying to practice self control. “Let us go visit your forest, Kimitsuki. Some natural air sounds pleasant, one not tainted by… cake.” Her eyes couldn’t help but move towards a nearby bakery as they turned to slits and glew a devious dark red. Though, she is quick to take Kimituki’s hand and begin their walk once more. The redhead can take the lead whenever she pleases to lead them on the right path.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:26 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimi was quite glad Hiroi didn't discord, or argue with, her notion of making new memories for herself. Indeed, she had already started to make some; but the way Hiroi looked... It was as if the Danava was pondering issues she herself still held about something she was missing. Whatever it was, Kimi was there for Hiroi if she needed any assistance with such things of her past. After Hiroi and Kimi arrived at the crossroads, the Danava hummed softly as she waited for Hiroi to make her decision. Shortly after, the woman spoke to Kimi; expressing her choice in where she wished to go. To the forest in which Kimi once called home. Frankly speaking, it wouldn't be a long trip, but they would need to venture there on foot. Besides, a stroll on foot might do Hiroi some good as well.

After Hiroi had made her decision, and her hand quickly took Kimi's to keep herself rooted; the demon smiled softly, holding Hiroi's hand securely. If Hiroi wished to be kept from the bakery that pulled upon her hunger so, then Kimitsuki would have to be the more attractive pulling force; which she did as she guided Hiroi out of the town. Eventually, after Hiroi and Kimi were outside of town, the demon smiled at Hiroi; stopping where she was. Afterwards, she would bend down and move to pick up Hiroi; if she would allow it at least. If not, she would simply keep holding her hand. However, if Hiroi allowed Kimi to pick her up, she would carry her like a bride; and be quite gentle with the girl as she did.

"Hold on tight, Hiroi. This is the best way to get there; public transport would be a bit too slow."

After she was sure Hiroi was situated, no matter her choice of being carried or holding Kimi's hand; she would jump into the sky and veer towards the North; towards Europe. The entire time, she made sure to move at a speed where Hiroi could easily handle whatever situation she was in; holding on or being carried. Either way, she would get quite a great deal of opportunity to peer upon the passing clouds above, and the rolling fields, hills, and multicolored landscape below. No matter how the world had been scarred by disasters, natural or otherwise, it had not lost its beauty; and that was something Kimi was quite grateful for.

Finally, Kimitsuki had landed gently, making sure to take moments now and then during their trip to check if Hiroi was okay, right outside the Forest Kimitsuki had called her home for multiple years; a forest that was situated in one of the more isolated areas. It appeared to be a national forest of sorts, with trees as old, and older, as Kimitsuki herself. The demon smiled gently as she looked upon the forest she had basically grown up in; gently setting Hiroi down if the Danava had allowed her to pick up the woman previously. Either way, Kimitsuki would then make sure Hiroi's hand was in hers once more, if Hiroi was fine with it; and then she would lead the way into the Forest.

"Welcome, Hiroi; to where I used to live many years ago~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Curiosity is a form of hunger, though, Hiroi found it less appealing than food. Satisfying an abstract hunger is never as good as satisfying the physical hunger; especially considering how eating fuels the mind to continue thinking and whatnot. It is the true purpose why Hiroi’s mind is pulled in two directions, but she simply thought it better to learn more of Kimitsuki than to eat again after already partaking in some form of nourishment. Besides, she has all the time in the world to eat.

She is prepared to head out to the forest, but it seems Kimitsuki is feeling somewhat brave. The only expression that Hiroi hinted at when picked up is exemplified by her slightly widened eyes. Quickly, however, she accepts her position and gives no vocal noise as they leap off into the sky. They are rather high in the sky. So high, infact, that the clouds seem to be at arm’s length and the ground feels as out of reach as the sky normally is. It’s nice. Kimitsuki may have manhandled her a bit, but at least the red haired demon seemed to care about her wellbeing as they traveled at immense speeds.

But, with all things, they end. They may end at different times, but they eventually do, and their little journey has reached that time. As they land within the forest, she is let down and grabbed once more. Did Kimitsuki think the smaller demon was capable of getting lost or something? Maybe. The forest feels nice however. The smells are all so natural and comforting. There’s no signs of civilization way out here. Despite how young she is, Hiroi feels as if she had experienced this forest before it was this grand. Strange. Her attention moves to Kimitsuki however as the conversation picks back up after their trip.

“This area is nice. Quiet and serene. Was it always this way?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum