Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Blade's Posting Thread
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyToday at 1:14 am by Blade

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by Lillian

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Hastur

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyYesterday at 5:11 am by Rawk

» The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:28 pm by Henrex

» Tis But A Scratch (Helle/Uriel, Semi-Open)
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:13 pm by Siegharty

» Will They, Won't They
Bleach Sakura RP EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:37 pm by Hastur

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Bleach Sakura RP EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 pm by Henrex

» Flame of Gratitude
Bleach Sakura RP EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Bleach Sakura RP I_vote_lcapBleach Sakura RP I_voting_barBleach Sakura RP I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bleach Sakura RP I_vote_lcapBleach Sakura RP I_voting_barBleach Sakura RP I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137230 messages in 20519 subjects

Bleach Sakura RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleach Sakura Mod
Anonymous

Bleach Sakura RP Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bleach Sakura RP   Bleach Sakura RP EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:07 am

[justify]Bleach Sakura RP Ax1Le1n

Come join Bleach Sakura! A Bleach AU setting with a heavy focus on storytelling, and character growth. Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing community with a focus on the joy of writing!

Start from scratch with our experience system and level your character through a system that focuses on writing quality stories rather than throwaway threads.

We have people new and old from the Bleach Role playing community, as well as a stuffed giraffe, and it would be a pleasure to have you too.

https://bleachsakura.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sakura RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD