Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:32 am by Ame no ko

» One Lump or Two
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:41 am by MWD

» Making contact
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

» A Distant Beginning
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:01 pm by Hastur

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 11:26 am by Siegharty

» In a corner of the mind [Inner World / solo]
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_voting_barYour own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_voting_barYour own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138475 messages in 20668 subjects

Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]   Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:41 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

WIth a small, unarticulated sound, something like a “mhpf”, Hanako followed the demon and her fox girl. In a moment of clarity Hanako realised that she was so used to the enhanced perception she had as a shinigami, as well as the feeling of reiatsu ready at her disposal, that she never consciously noticed it. However, slowly but inexorable like a glacier, a cold feeling crept up her spine and she became brutally aware of all her abilities, however limited they may be, now that she had no access to them whatsoever. She could understand Ikari very well, who seemed to be scared almost out of her fur. Yuukinan’s presence calmed her down, though. The bond the two of them shared was remarkable. Hanako unconsciously touched her own sword. Was there a part of her own soul in there?

I am feeling like a human, Habako thought in the back of her head.

Watching Ikari morph through her various forms, Hanako had again the thought how strange it was, to meet a kitsune. It was a mythical ghost, somewhat surreal. While that was true for demons as well, they, along with the rest of the spirit world, have become somewhat known in the mortal realm. At least a lot of humans knew of their existence. But a kitsune was somewhat rarer, a creature of story and song. She herself had sung of kitsunes in her days as…
Wait? She had what? Sung songs of fox ghosts? Hanako couldn't even sing and she didn't know even one line of a single song. Where was that thought coming from? That was totally wrong. It was as if someone else…

For a brief moment, Hanako felt as if she was watching herself from the outside. Only it couldn't be her, could it?
A wave of vertigo washed over Hanako and she had to grab onto something to avoid making a false step. It passed as fast as it had come.

"Mhm, fresh air is a good sign, I guess." Hanako said, quickly regaining her posture. She looked up and realised what she had grabbed was Yuukinan's shoulder. She quickly withdrew her hand and thanked all of creation for the darkness and that no one could see her blush.

"Erm, let's...let's try the left one." Hanako said, to paper over her embarrassment.

As they entered the tunnel she picked up Yuukinan's comment.

"I wonder even if you were the Rakshasa of Rock Break, if it would do us any good or if we all are reduced to the level of mere humans by this...whatever it is."

She made a vague gesture at their rocky surroundings which was probably invisible in the darkness anyway.

"And on top of that all the weapons we have are swords, if I saw that right. Not much use against rock either. But the air has to come in somewhere. Maybe at least Ikari can morph into something that fits through and…"

Hanako jerked to a halt as if she had hit a wall. Her eyes widened when she had yet another moment of clarity.

"Ikari…" she said slowly. "You can morph. I mean, you can still morph. Yuukinan and I have lost all powers, or so it seems, but you are still able to change your form. Don't get me wrong...but why?"

There was something different about that ability. Something different about a kitsune, obviously. The demon and the shinigami were both more or less powerless souls. But Ikari could still change her appearance as freely as ever. Maybe the kitsune was the one, that could get them all out of here.

Again a strange feeling when Hanako thought about the word 'kitsune', but this time it was only like a word that was on the tip of your tongue or a dream you just woke up from and that was fading too fast to grab and hold on to.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]   Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon
Rakshasa Of Wrath
The Rakshasa of Slaughter

What Hanako had said caused Ikari to blink in complete and utter confusion. She hadn't even thought about the fact that she COULD still change her form without issue. However, it wasn't like it was unlimited. Ikari and Yuukinan's energy was quite different from that of Hanako's; and quite different from what this trap was likely meant to contain. It made a bit of sense that their powers could still work in minimum; however, Ikari wasn't so certain if she was the "key" to getting them out of this.

"I-I uh... I dunno Hanako, I didn't even think about it. Maybe it's because Yuuki and I aren't as easy to suppress..? I don't know. All I can guess is that our energy is so different. Besides, it's not like Yuukinan and I aren't feeling the effects... I don't think I could conjure up any fire if I wanted to..."

Ikari, the little fox girl, let out a small sneeze before shaking herself; gently rubbing her nose as the continued through the left tunnel; encountering stone, stone, and more stone. Go figure. However, Ikari continued to sniff and sniff as they moved along, trying to get a scent of something; fresh air, mostly. Again, however, Ikari let out an adorable sneeze and rubbed her nose more; groaning as she did. Clearly, such musty air did not agree with her nose. However, Yuukinan looked towards Hanako, who seemed quite surprised at her own revelation, and the demon simply shrugged. It wasn't that terribly simple.

"Even if Ikari could fit through, who's to say she could get the rocks broken? My sword wouldn't break, but I'd rather not find out how well it fares against rocks; but I might be able to smash through some rocks and thin walls if we really need it... I'm sure I can muster up something."

Eventually, however, Ikari came to a stop at what looked to be a sealed cave of sorts; which the fox girl took a sniff at as her two companions likely waited behind her. Ikari soon casually morphed into a rather small fox, and kept sniffing around at the rocks; letting out a small whine right before she changed back to a human and sat down in front of Yuukinan, letting out a mournful moan.

"I think I can smell fresh air from behind that sealed entrance, but I don't know how much debris and rocks are covering that entrance... and even if Yuuki can smash through rocks, shifting or no, that's a lot to do with little energy..."

Ikari let out another whine before Yuukinan started to pet the poor fox girl, the woman's red gaze seemingly piercing Hanako as she looked upon her; not speaking for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"What do you think, Hanako? Any ideas?"

Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]   Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

"I don't know." Hanako said, touching the sealed cave entrance with her hand.
"I just thought that Ikari still being able to change forms meant that at least she wasn't affected in the same way we were."

She turned towards the fox-girl and adressed her directly. The sneeze was so adorable and cute that Hanako almost felt a physical need to pet Ikari.

"I'm sorry if I put pressure on you. I just...I don't know what else to do. As far as I know, no human without spiritual powers is able to break rocks. Not without tools, anyway. I hoped that maybe…"

It was almost fascinating how much it frustrated her, to be this weak, even if it wasn't her fault at all. She turned around again and faced the rocks. In a more or less hopeless attempt to do at least something she drew her sword and tapped the rock with the pommel. She didn't expect to gain anything from it, but she had read novels in which the characters did something of that sort to determine…
Wait a second. It actually did sound different when she tapped the rock in the sealed entrance, compared to the walls next to it. She had no idea what it meant, but it was different. This had to mean that the rock was different, right? Probably. Maybe.

Frustrated Hanako resheathed her sword and pushed against the rock with both her hands. It was an obviously futile attempt, but she tried anyway. She pushed until the muscles in her arms, shoulders and back began protesting. In a last effort, before she gave it up, she concentrated all she had. Just then a faint, nebulous blue glow appeared around her body, like a bright st elmo's fire. In the blink of an eye it was gone again, but it had been clearly visible.

Surprised Hanako looked at her hands.

"Hey...the effect seems to be weaker here. I could feel just a little bit come back. Not much, but...maybe if I use a full incantation…"

She raised her right arm, palm towards the rocks, her left arm supporting it. She'd need something strong to have any effect in her weakened state.

"Take cover, you two, I'll try something."

A deep breath, focus…

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

A row of tiny pearls of sweat formed on her forehead. The strain of a full incantation in this state was incredible and her sight blurred a little bit.

"Hadō 32: Shakkaho!"

A dim flash of red light, springing from her palm and hitting the rocks. A low hissing sound.

No explosion.

"Wha..?"

She moved to the sealed entrance. The rock was warm, even hot in some places. But that was it.
With a frustrated moan she sat down, back against the wall next to the entrance. Damn it! She should have known. She had never been very good in Kido, and even in the best conditions useless in the higher spells. Attempting a Hadō high up in the first third...she should have known.

"Should have used Sho...it's weaker, but also easier. And a kinetic blast at the least. However…"

She gestured at the blocked entrance that was still blocked, stubborn and defiant.

"Ah, I wish I could summon barriers. There are some kido spells that can block spiritual pressure. That would probably shield us enough. You don't happen to know any spell of that sort?"

Hanako's tone was dripping with cynicism during her last words. It was clearly anger at her own shortcomings. She couldn't expect Yuukinan or Ikari to know kido, much less exactly the barrier they would need. Hell, she wasn't even that shure that she remembered it right. But she couldn't help and fall back into some of her old habits when dealing with her own failure.

"Sorry…" she mumbled. "I am just no genius at kido and without my full spiritual pressure I don't know what I could do to break this."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD