Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: Temple of Time

Spoiler:

It had been a few days since Algos had shown him the Demon World, as well as the palace that had been made for him and Calypso. But -- above all else -- the choice that still loomed over him that Algos had given him: the proposal to turn into a demon. It was enticing, to ascend to something even greater than what he was now, to develop his powers and control something he had tried so hard to get rid of: his own emotions. Yet, it was still something that he wasn't entirely sure of. Before he did anything, he wanted to at least talk to Calypso about it.

More than that, Algos had made him realize something else important; he had realized his desire to protect Calypso was love for her. It was...strange and difficult to process, at first, but he now had finally, truly accepted it, and welcomed those feelings. He welcomed that desire to see her succeed, to protect her, and his desire simply to be with her. A hand slowly came to rest over his chest -- over his heart -- as a warm smile passed over his face.

He felt...at peace with himself. He had finally figured out what it meant to feel what he did, and know that it wasn't a bad thing. Taking in a deep breath as he sat, taking the towel over his shoulders and drying off whatever was left of his snowy hair and tossing it aside before standing up and taking another deep breath. He tapped into the connection that the two had through the Seal of Eris, sending a brief, telepathic message to Calypso before heading to the kitchen.

'Hey, it's me. Uh, can you come over today? We've...got a lot to talk about. I've got a surprise for you too, and I'll make lunch. And, no, lunch isn't the surprise.'

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:35 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Suddenly, two shadowy forms would cover each of Vanyel's blue peepers as a giggle would sound behind him.

"Surpriiisee~ I'm here! Calypso Asthavon at your service~!"

She would remove her extended appendages from his eyes, a quick turn around presenting the pale woman, her hair tied in a sideways ponytail, face aglow with a shimmering, colorful blush as she greeted Vanyel with nothin' but smiles n' rainbows. Though soon she immediately went to looking him up and down, a mild tremor of worry in her being that he had done something she overlooked, considering what happened last time, but, thankfully such a thing wasn't what he called her forth to see, the young one slightly dipping her head.

"Gotta lotta things to talk about? Well yeah, there probably is. I'm here to hear ya out all the way through, okay? You first, lunch n' surprise later."

She would hop up, sitting on the kitchen counter, her legs swaying to and fro with a rhythm to it,

"Speak your mind, bad boy. Stage's all yours."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:22 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: FamilyJules - Song: Beneath the Mask

Peppy, cheerful, and full of energy. Quite frankly, that was not what he was expecting when two shadowy appendages covered his eyes and Calypso basically appeared out of nowhere. He certainly didn't mind it, though -- it only made him, in turn, feel a similar sense of warmth and happiness wash over him. Turning around as she removed the appendages from his eyes, he blinked, before giving a goofy grin upon seeing her, overjoyed to see her again. Though, as she started looking him up and down, he shook his head gently.

"I'm fine, Caly. I didn't hurt myself, see?"

His warm smile not fading for a moment as he rolled up one of his sleeves, moving his arm around to show the scars along his clean, non-tattooed arm, showing their age even without too much of time passing since that incident. Letting the sleeve fall back down, he was mid-objection as Calypso walked around, leaping up onto the kitchen counter and swinging her legs. His eyes partly closed as his head dipped slightly, warmth flooding his heart and body as he chuckled lightly, pulling a chair from the table around and sitting down.

"Well, first on the itinerary is...this."

Reaching up to his shirt collar, he moved his jacket and shirt out of the way, revealing the two pinpricks on his neck alongside the mark that Algos had placed on him.

"Algos wanted to talk to me. Long story short, she ended up marking my neck with this. Now, I can go to and from Demon World whenever I want."

Releasing his shirt, he rubbed the back of his neck for a moment before waving his hand behind him, a cobalt vortex appearing in sync with his movements, said vortex remaining as he lowered his hand.

"So...yeah, I can visit you, Algos, or anyone else, whenever."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:30 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly's smile didn't fade as she saw the pinpricks on his neck, as well as the marking. It definitely confirmed some suspicion of her's - He smelled an unusual amount more of her sister's essence than normal as she popped up. Hearing what he said and seeing what he could now do, her head tilted to the side, her smile not dropping, but a sort of intensity vibrated in the air as her silvery eyes now bore the slitted pupils of a fierce mythical beast as she stared deeply at him, remaining for a moment as she would quickly reach into that connection she had through the marking Algos had placed on her so long ago, specifically viewing her memories for if she had done anything more... Concerning to him.

Once her fears were proven wrong, the tense air vanished in an instant as Calypso bounded happily towards him, giving him a big damn hug, "That's cool! Looks like you won't have much trouble getting to us now!"

Though, her chipperness cooled as her voice would drop to a calmer, quieter version, as she thoroughly grasped one element of those memories that stuck out to her,

"..So she brought up the idea of turning you into a demon, huh?"

Her gaze slowly moved to look up at him, eyes round as she would sigh softly, "Is that really what you want? Can you say that with a clear, cool conscience that you're fine with becoming a demon?"

Her eyes narrowed, almost soul-searchingly as she continued, "..Or do you feel like there's any form of mental hangups you'd rather have solved now rather than when you're a being that experiences such emotional highs that the typical creature is incapable of even fathoming?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:48 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: FamilyJules - Song: Beneath the Mask

Vanyel could feel the tense air as he saw Calypso's eyes change, waiting for an answer as she sat there in silence, only for the tense air to suddenly vanish as she slid off the counter and gave him a big hug. He smiled warmly, returning the embrace and gently ruffling her hair. Though, her chipper attitude quickly changed, as the next words she said made him freeze.

"...So she brought up the idea of turning you into a demon, huh?"

His gaze turned to meet hers, his cobalt eyes partly closed as he nodded in response, confirming it. His arms tightened around her as she continued, questioning if that was really what he wanted. He didn't even really know. It was enticing, there were benefits to converting to a demon, from what Algos had told him both about demons and the Demon World in general. But, there was still that uncertainty of making such a colossal decision.

"...I can't say that I am right now. I honestly don't know if I want to or not. That was the main thing I wanted to talk to you about, because...I want your thoughts on it."

To him, her input was something precious and valuable. She meant so much to him that he had halted on turning into something else, not only out of his own uncertainty but to get someone else's thoughts on the matter to keep him from making the decision recklessly and out of pure selfishness. If she didn't feel okay with it, he would hold off on it -- as her voice was a major factor in what would happen next.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:24 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso was silent as she heard out his reasonings for considering it, however was a little touched that he was willing to wait for her input before doing a thing. This softened her up considerably, the young one sighing as she put her face against his chest, making a loud 'mmmmmpprhhh' noise into it, vibrating that space as she thought, soon her forehead would rest against his chest as she was in his embrace, a sigh escaping her fanged jaws, hidden by soft lips,

"Becoming a demon in itself is fine.. As long as it's your decision. But.. I would want the transition to go smoothly. It's... Being a demon is entirely different than being a human - Your mind works differently, so does your body, but it isn't like what makes you you would be erased... Not necessarily at least. The part I'm most concerned about is your mental stability going into that."

She patted him on the head, her hand shakey, "...But, if you're really willing to drop being human in favor of being a demon, it's not going to affect how I see or feel about you. I'll support you all the way, Vanyel."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:43 am

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: The Temple of Time

His smile returned as he felt her face against his chest, gently running his fingers through her hair as she did, chuckling softly at the noise she made. His expression turned serious once more as she spoke, noting that she would want the process to go smoothly, that being a demon was vastly different than being a human, and the concern for his mental stability.

From what Algos told him, there wouldn't be a problem with him dying during the process, or that his feelings towards Calypso wouldn't change -- but, that wasn't the only thing that could happen, and it wasn't until now that he realized that. The uncertainty and likely near-endless amount of things that could go wrong was something that, admittedly, did scare him a little. But, hearing her confirm that even something such as this wouldn't change how she felt about him and that she would support him the entire way, it warmed his heart and eased that fear.

But, there was something that came to mind...

"If I decide to do this...would you like to be the one who turns me? To make sure everything goes smoothly? And, honestly...I'd feel safer if you did it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:46 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

The demoness' breath was slow and steady as she pushed herself to relax from the shock - behaving as if she wasn't happy with the decision, regardless of how she felt, wasn't fair to Vanyel. She wanted him to go along with what he himself wanted, and if he wished to become a demon.. She had to respect that and support him however she could.

However, a second wave of uncertainty hit her as he would as of her to be the one to turn him. Immediately, Calypso swallowed her nervousness, keeping a steady expression as she parted her lips in reply to him,

"..I'm not sure if I could do it right.. I can't really say yes without considering you might be in a lot of pain.. I've only ever turned animals on the verge of death, I've never done it to a human before..!"

Her voice broke as she covered her face, white locks drooping as she just couldn't help it - She needed to get her worries towards that idea out,

"..I'm just afraid... What if I mess up? What if I hurt you, kill you? You aren't someone I want to have needlessly suffer, Vanyel..!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:49 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: The Temple of Time

...Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up. He couldn't feel or sense emotions like she could -- but he could hear it in her voice. He wasn't the best with this stuff, but he knew that she was nervous about this whole thing. He held her close to him as she covered her face, remaining silent as she spoke, saying that she wasn't sure if she could do it right, and that she had never converted a human before.

He didn't like the thought of him possibly being in a lot of pain during the whole process, but, there was still some confidence that he had toward the whole thing. It was what drove him to gently run his fingers through her hair, patting her back and trying to comfort her as best he could, only for him to shiver, goosebumps creeping along his back at the thought of...dying in the process. Even with Algos' reassurance that he wouldn't die -- there still was the possibility.

He wanted to comfort her, he wanted to let her know how he felt, but he just didn't know what to say. But, there was something that he could do...

Fuck it.

Wordlessly breaking the embrace for a moment, Vanyel tilted the woman's head up, gently pulling her into a kiss. It felt like the kiss from before, in that field, except a thousand times stronger, better -- it felt like lightning on his lips, fireworks going off inside him. That feeling of wanting to hold her, protect her, all of it burned even more in him than before.

His hand rested against her cheek, holding her in the kiss for a small bit of time before gradually backing off. still holding her cheek as his voice was held at a small whisper.

"...You worry too much, idiot."

A quiet sigh left the human's lips as he pulled her close to him again.

"It'll be ok. I trust you. I know that you'll do fine. You're so much stronger than me, stronger than I could ever hope to be. You can grant wishes, for Christ's sake -- I know you've got this."

He paused for a moment, his arms tightening around her as his voice stayed low.

"Because...I love you, Calypso."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:11 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

She kept thinking, her mind wrought with worry as she so badly wanted him to be safe and healthy, the mere thought of causing suffering made her feel ill. Maybe.. Maybe she could compromise and just ask Algos to do it and she could just be present? She just.. She just didn't-

A heat grew in her chest as she felt his hand under her chin, and their lips lock. Her eyes were wide as she simply did not expect such an action from the man, but soon it melted and calmed into butterflies in her stomach, a warmth in her face as her eyelashes fluttered a little, before she eased into the kiss. She was so overwhelmed with emotion that her eyes watered with her sweet tears, missing it instantly as the kiss broke, a quiet yearning for more with her heavy hot breath, but she would gently shake it off, focusing her thoughts as she looked into his eyes as he spoke, felt his embrace, placing his trust in her.

She couldn't help but tear up all the more, from joy, that he finally spoke the words she wanted him to speak on his own - That he loved her. A smile creased her lips, as she would breathe in a gentle voice,

"..I love you too, Vanyel.."

She sniffled softly, wrapping her arms around him, "... Okay. I'll do it. But.. Not right now. I mean, you still have a surprise to show me, right? How about we enjoy that before you're turned?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum