Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Magi: The World of Magic RP
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyToday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyToday at 5:42 pm by Lillian

» Flame of Gratitude
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by RIkku Shin

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyToday at 8:45 am by MWD

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_vote_lcapBroken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_voting_barBroken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_vote_lcapBroken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_voting_barBroken Bridges, Renewed Steel I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137199 messages in 20516 subjects

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel   Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

He'd been summoned to the First Division, before the new Captain Commander. Jaeden's records were clear and his family ties were also. Iriko Crow his brother, Tiamat his sister, with another brother and his son. All were disposed of and gone now from the world. He was the last one left of that family and his guilt by relation was easy.

He'd not stopped Iriko or protected him as a boy. It was his failure from the beginning of it all. He'd just failed in general from the moment he met Kaminari. His duty as a Captain was filled with nothing but failures. At least by his marking, they were failures. Higher-ups may have looked at numbers and saw other things. Jaeden had led the Vizardo Corps first Squadron for a while. Being considered a good teacher and the first one on the scene due to his speed.

But it still made his blood run cold, to be summoned by Captain-Commander Hayden Kyoraku. Would she summon him to execute him? That thought didn't feel that bad, his deeds against Hebi weren't much. He cut off the Doctor's arm and saved a girl. He tried his best to take the situation under control.

But sadly Captain Shinryu had other ideas and thought to sacrifice the girl. The thought disgusted him and his code of honor. How could you give up someone's future for a chance to strike? Captains needed to lay down their lives for the underlings. Perhaps Jaeden had outlived his usefulness.

His way hadn't saved his family, the men in his Division, or even that girl. Glum and guilt were the things on his mind often. This was Jaeden's cross and he bore it on his back heavily. Despite its weight as he came into the first Division. He made no effort to escape or run away. He made no plan to escape this was the judgment brought.

For the sins of a Captain-Commander such as Iriko were heavy, if his blood could dispel the dishonor on Iriko it was a worthy goal. Jaeden would sacrifice for his family what he could. If his head could settle this debt it was an easy price to pay. Dying to take Hebi out had been his original plan. But the girl is in danger made his instincts kick in. She had a future to protect unlike him.

He could feel the stir of his inner hollow within his bones. The feeling of that creature going through his veins felt comforting. Almost like the hand of a parent on a frightened child's shoulders. The only thing left to do was open these large doors. As his hands rested there for a moment. Jaeden paused, it wasn't fear but the idea. How many had come through these doors unaware of what awaited them?

How many stood here and entered into oblivion before him? Taking a breath he pushed open the door. And set himself down on one knee and his sword to his side. Bowing his head low as he said the sentence, he'd prepared for. "You summoned me Captain-Commander?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: First Division: Commanding/Combat Division-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD