Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

He'd been summoned to the First Division, before the new Captain Commander. Jaeden's records were clear and his family ties were also. Iriko Crow his brother, Tiamat his sister, with another brother and his son. All were disposed of and gone now from the world. He was the last one left of that family and his guilt by relation was easy.

He'd not stopped Iriko or protected him as a boy. It was his failure from the beginning of it all. He'd just failed in general from the moment he met Kaminari. His duty as a Captain was filled with nothing but failures. At least by his marking, they were failures. Higher-ups may have looked at numbers and saw other things. Jaeden had led the Vizardo Corps first Squadron for a while. Being considered a good teacher and the first one on the scene due to his speed.

But it still made his blood run cold, to be summoned by Captain-Commander Hayden Kyoraku. Would she summon him to execute him? That thought didn't feel that bad, his deeds against Hebi weren't much. He cut off the Doctor's arm and saved a girl. He tried his best to take the situation under control.

But sadly Captain Shinryu had other ideas and thought to sacrifice the girl. The thought disgusted him and his code of honor. How could you give up someone's future for a chance to strike? Captains needed to lay down their lives for the underlings. Perhaps Jaeden had outlived his usefulness.

His way hadn't saved his family, the men in his Division, or even that girl. Glum and guilt were the things on his mind often. This was Jaeden's cross and he bore it on his back heavily. Despite its weight as he came into the first Division. He made no effort to escape or run away. He made no plan to escape this was the judgment brought.

For the sins of a Captain-Commander such as Iriko were heavy, if his blood could dispel the dishonor on Iriko it was a worthy goal. Jaeden would sacrifice for his family what he could. If his head could settle this debt it was an easy price to pay. Dying to take Hebi out had been his original plan. But the girl is in danger made his instincts kick in. She had a future to protect unlike him.

He could feel the stir of his inner hollow within his bones. The feeling of that creature going through his veins felt comforting. Almost like the hand of a parent on a frightened child's shoulders. The only thing left to do was open these large doors. As his hands rested there for a moment. Jaeden paused, it wasn't fear but the idea. How many had come through these doors unaware of what awaited them?

How many stood here and entered into oblivion before him? Taking a breath he pushed open the door. And set himself down on one knee and his sword to his side. Bowing his head low as he said the sentence, he'd prepared for. "You summoned me Captain-Commander?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Left_bar_bleue16000/1Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty Re: Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:38 am
Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Abalia wasn't one to hold grudges against especially many people. What mattered to her, primarily, was making a concerted effort to improve in one's life. In what capacity was mostly irrelevant to her, as seen in the Penal Legions she had created for Vastime. Willing desire to improve- for Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden, there was no higher mark of one's character than that.

"I did, yes. Take a seat, if you would. You do not need to kneel in such a manner here. I wish only to speak with you."

Abalia gestured toward the chair opposite her desk, which was remarkably western in its design, far from what had laid in this office before her tenure. Of course, the original desk remained within the Gotei, and she would return it to this place whenever her successor inevitably took her place.

"I have read reports on your recent actions, and I must thank you for your work in Beijing. Saving your comrades in arms is a commendable action, particularly when working under a Captain as...shall we say, pragmatic as Captin Kimoi. Regardless of his methods, you achieved as much as the Gotei might have expected of you, and more. Your work is to be commended."

Of course, that was only a part of why she had summoned him here.

"I know fully the degree of weight that lies upon you. The history of your family, and of that which has gone less than ideally for you. I am not here to open old wounds. I am here with an offer for you. This will not leave this room, and should it do so, I will have you disappear without a trace."

Despite the weight of her words, Abalia's tone did not change. She allowed Jaeden a moment or two to process this information, and after she had decided he must have understood, a few seconds at most, she continued.

"There are numerous noble families who live within the Seireitei, as you know. I believe that, the weight of the past lifted from your shoulders, you would be quite helpful within the Gotei. I am willing to have your records sealed, and to allow you registration within one of the minor noble families. As you know, the Central 46 is being reformed, and small families will seek to have some manner in which they might keep from being simply strongarmed into following along with the decisions of more powerful families. What I ask in exchange from you is simply that, should I request it of you, you will provide me a report of any and all current discourse occuring within Central 46, as well as any secondary discussion within the noble families surrounding their politics. While I am successor to the Kyoraku name, my position, and my demeanor, are widely known. I require someone else who is able to keep me better appraised. It is your decision whether or not you choose to accept this. I will not be offended if you decline.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Anonymous

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel Empty Re: Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel

Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 pm

Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Jaeden rose as he was given leave to do so. His frame came to the chair as he didn't speak until the Head Captain finished her statement. Jaeden hadn't considered that option as his eyes widened for a moment. Surprised by the statement, he'd come ready to die. But to disappear and leave behind the pain and regrets. Was this his chance, the chance to mend that bridge?

Jaeden sat silently his eyes closing as he just tried to take it all in. A voice finally emerged within his mind and it belonged to his hollow. "Sounds like you got something, you going to run from this opportunity too?" The question echoed as Jaeden's eyes opened. He was ready to answer the Head Captain's request.

"I see, I must admit that I've carried what happened with my family on my shoulders. When I fought the Doctor I was prepared to die for the Gotei to save my comrade. "
Jaeden paused as he remembered it clearly. His efforts against the Doctor which ended with an arm lost for the Doctor and a comrade saved from his clutches.

"I will do it if it will help the Gotei and you Captain Commander Abalia. I will gladly take this mission and request. A new beginning is fine by me under these circumstances, Do you have a preferred Lesser noble you'd like me to join?"

The question was a simple one, Jaeden didn't mind changing settings or forgetting his name. If he could be of help to the Organization he would do so. His blood and sweat would be used here. As a former Captain, his devotion still remained strong to this organization. He trained people when he was free and tried to handle his regrets.

Jaeden's hollow represented the aspect of Regret. So it was a burden he carried often, while he'd managed to make the inner hollow a close comrade. He'd not yet mastered his regret inside of him. Maybe this would be his chance to do so in the open. He felt sweat trickling down his spine, anxiety, and uncertainty.

How long had it been since he felt those, how long since he openly reacted to something of this magnitude? It was of little matter, all that came now. Was that he would begin anew. And serve Captain Commander Hayden-Kyoraku to the best of his abilities.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum