Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:32 pm
Honey's eyes were wide open, a whimper escaping her throat as suddenly her position was changed - Her head was on the man's lap, feeling his coarse fingers through her locks as she fell silent, tears rolling off her face as she heard his words of comfort. She heard and listened to his words, but even if she didn't truly believe them within her heart, at the very least it stopped her tears from flowing. A low whine sounded from her, accepting the pets he was willing to impart upon her, the sensation of her head being pet was a comforting and pleasant one, after all.

The smalled up pup would give the male those sad puppy eyes, looking up at him with her red gaze as he asked if she wished to have help with that predicament. After a soft whimper, her lips would cautiously part, deeply inhaling, followed with a soft, "Yip..."

She quickly nodded her head as to correct that error in sound, to make it clear what she wanted.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:51 pm

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

A deep sense of satisfaction bellowed within the male as the woman started to seek comfort in him. Being able to use his insights, resources, power, and strength to deliver understanding, safety, and belonging to someone so devoid of these precious concepts brought the protector within him further to the surface. What use was having the capacity to obliterate the world if such gifts could not be yielded to keep that same world from being destroyed? That was his frame of thought with paying attention to the small things, learning to care for others again and take better responsibility for his devastating powers and will.

"I will get you the help you need then."

That's all that needed to be said to him. He wanted to be a man that could make drastic action happen on a whim. Thus, the pathway to her recovery could begin in the arms of this strange tribal beast of a pack leader.

"Do you wish to come deeper into the heart of Russia to seek this help and become adjusted with the world? You look like you haven't seen a city ever."

With that question posed out in the air, the male would remain quiet and observe her response. As in the midst of all this talk did he make sure to continue to hold the woman close to him. Feeling her warmth brought a sense of natural satisfaction to him that words could not describe. Physical touch calmed the nerves of many and Radioactive was no different in that sense.

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:10 am
"...Yih."

Her breath was soft and low in response to the male, further ingraining her desire to follow this man to where ever he wished to lead her. But, throughout this interaction, she couldn't understand why he wished to help her, to hold her so close. Being this close to someone felt alien to her - Not even Uncle felt this warm to her. Even more so, after seeing her bestial form, and being able to deal with it so seamlessly. She would expect any typical person to be... Well she dreaded that thought.

But... This man did not seem to be the typical person.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:32 pm

"Then let's move out."

The deal was sealed when Honey agreed to come with him to the depths of civilization once more. Therefore, he glanced at his oak colored trousers, reached into their pockets and pulled out a small spherical device that was shade in color. Upon pressing a button on it, the arrival of a large aerial craft that blended itself into the night came from above and landed in front of them. In this way, he'd motion for her to follow him so that she could take a flight with him to a small city ahead. Since she was a beast, it made sense not to overwhelm her with one of the larger cities he could take her to.

"I promise you will be in good hands."

As he looked back at the woman, there was a sense of energy flowing from his eyes. He seemed intent on making that a reality even if there were not absolutes in this world. That is just the kind of man he wanted to be and one he would act on as they moved further into the ship to otherwise explore this new venture that the two of them were embarking on.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:23 pm
Honey's gaze lied upon the man's hand as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a funny device that she couldn't identify. Her nose wiggled and twitched with curiosity as she impulsively sniffed at the unidentified object, however reeled back a bit when as it was pressed, a whole vehicle dropping in out of nowhere to fetch them. The woman was visibly bewildered - She never travelled by vehicle, nor was she totally 'in' with all the new tech floating around, her life being lived rather humbly without much glimmer to it. She had been taught to try to not draw attention to herself, after all..

As she was rising, she was on all fours initially as the toned man made his way to the vessel, motioning for her to follow, beginning to take a step forward until she flinched slightly, drawing her arm back as she slowly rose to her feet, having her hands intentionally tucked close to her body as she made her way over, hunched and looking as if she were whipped as she came in and took a seat, sitting on her hands as her tail poked out from the side, hanging off the seat as her gaze was lowered as they went on with their journey.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:52 pm

It wasn't an unbearably long trip. The marvel of this futuristic mode of travel meant that distances could be broken at breakneck speeds. It only took a few minutes for them to meet their destination as the shimmering reflection of many endless city lights dazzled the city. Landing on an isolated rooftop above it all, Radioactive ensured that the location they were in didn't have as many people around. After all: he still needed to make sure the woman could handle it all.

Thus, he smiled, gave her a pat on the head, and spoke:

"Ride is over. No need to be so tense."

On his command, the doors opened as a cool summer breeze blew past the duo and he could at last relax. Moving over to the railing, Radioactive utilized his spiritual energy in order to have a pool of it stream into Honey's body. In this way, the beast woman could at least try to project her thoughts out to the world around her so that she could speak the language. All he had to do was teach her to use it since his own prowess has an otherworldly quality to it which allowed for such simple methods of speech to take place. He dealt with many people across various realms and worlds, he needed to develop this prowess out of a need and it fits circumstances like this quite well.

"I gave you a small dose of my energy. I want you to try to focus your thoughts, imagine them coming out o that energy, and tell me what you think of this view, pup."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:25 pm
Honey's gaze was firmly stuck on the window as they took off, rapidly traveling as the canine-like being watched with widen eyes as the world blurred. She never really thought about it, but she never really flew in a plane before. She had heard about it, but stepping foot into such a vessel seemed unneeded, as passage through gates to the living realm worked about as well, as well as not quite having the funds at times to even afford travel. But.. Actually being in one, seeing the ground bleed and blur far below her, was pretty amazing.

More amazingly, was the appearance of the city while at such heights, Honey's face and hands glued to the glass, staring at such a sight as her tail wagged so fast one would swear it would start a storm of pure puppy joy in the aircraft, her wagging speed retained even as they landed atop a building. Despite her tail being in such a state, her face remained neutral - Not a smile creased her lips, however a quick read of her heart and even a look at her tail could tell one she clearly was overjoyed.

Her ears flicked down as she was patted on the head, her tail cooling off as it was all over, watching the door of the craft opening and the man stepping out. Honey was a bit nervous, but she made her way to follow him - If it was safe for him to come out, it was safe for her to come out, as well. However, as she came off the aircraft, she crept low, until she came up to the railing next to him, peering off to the sights of the city, hands tightly grasping the frame as she suddenly felt her body be hit with a full body tingle of sorts, tail bristled and ears stuck up straight as her head flicked to look at Radioactive as he instructed her on what to do with what he had given her.

She softly nodded, golden locks draped over her upper body as she looked back out, the lights of the city shimmering in her red gaze as she slowly closed her eyes, quietly focused, and took in a deep sniff,

'The scent of humans is very light here, for a city. Even with all manner of smells, strong and weak, putrid or pleasant, I still smell the essence of the sun upon the winds, mixed with the spirit of the roaring waters.'

Her eyes slowly opened as her gaze rested on the lights of the city, a content sigh in her throat, as she would continue, her voice speaking true through such a means of mental communication,

'.. The lights of this city remind me of the stars - The fact that humans could recreate the natural beauty of a clear night sky is amazing... Like a path of stars has been brought to our feet.'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:01 am

"That's the way, pup. I like how you put words together."

The aura of joy overflowed from the energy which bled from the beast woman. It made Radioactive believe that this was a good decision and further emboldened him to keep up with their development of Honey being integrated into society. In fact, there was a sense of placid peace that exuded from the man's own body. Being around a wolven or fox-like beast reminded him of his own family. Brief flashes of that former life flowed into his mind and it made him smile ever-so-slightly before he focused in on Honey.

"Oi. Humans are capable of great things. The mind coupled with the primal instinct and will of a beast can produce pure wonder."

Clear, eased, and focused; the voice of Radioactive vibrated at a relaxed frequency as he continued to take in the sights himself. Though, he wouldn't spend too much further time in it. His lone gold eye turned to Honey's direction and he asked her another piercing question:

"Are you here alone, or are you a wanderer?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:31 am
Honey shuffled onto her knees, staring downwards to the city spread before her, quietly taking in the sights and sounds as one of her ears flicked to listen to Radioactive's congratulatory response to her, as well as a reply to her thoughts on the amazement of the city's lights and human's ingenuity. Though, when he asked if she was alone or merely a wanderer, she shook her head, turning her head to properly gaze at him, a glimmer of solemn emotions appearing in her eyes as she communicated once more,

'No. I'm a shinigami, aligned with the Gotei. I was only so far from home tonight as not to harm anyone in my repulsive beastly form. I have no control over it, despite Uncle's best efforts to rid me of those violent impulses.'

Honey's gazed looked progressively more dreary, as her ears lied drooped, thinking about back home never really made her feel well - not that she really got why,

'Alone? I guess you could say that, I don't have any companions and any family of mine are long dead. I've been alone for some time, but I stopped minding after the cycle set in. It's simply life now - Wake up, eat, train, vent my animalistic impulses, run whatever errand is asked of me, train more, sleep, come out in the middle of nothing when the build up to turn into a beast becomes too much.'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 am

Honey did not truly have a home. That was the first notion of thought which flowed into Radioactive's mind as she started to expand, open up, and explain to him her circumstance. She had a job with the shinigami, yet there was no one truly around to help her. A beast alone without a pack was destined for hardship as no person was an island. So, to that end, his own instincts started to otherwise guide him toward her.

"You can stay on Earth for as long as you want. You don't have anybody in your life, so what is the harm?"

Radioactive spoke on that matter as if it was a fact. And truly, it was. With the state the Gotei was in after the war, they didn't have the resources/time to manage someone with such special needs as Honey. Hence, the resources he had at his hand through Russia and Lux Orior could perhaps offer her better assistance.

"I joined the Lux Orior to replace a family I lost a long time ago. It took a lot of pain, hardship, and growth, but I want to build something of value here. So my own selfish desire to nurture, guide, and lead other beast is fueling that decision."

Then, with his gold eye set squarely on Honey, he made himself further clear.

"I don't bullshit people, pup. It is why I'm being honest with my intentions here."

There was a pause, then he continued.

"We both need a home and beast understand each other better than anyone who lacks that primal instinct. Do you not agree?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum