Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:32 pm

THE COLLECTIVE OF SLAUGHTER

THE PHONOI

The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] JCRrxmK

It had been a long time since they had simply existed in the world, even if it was only now as a spirit, a piece of the one who now was their host. It was...strange -- strange for a child of Eris to live, so many centuries and millennia later. When they first awakened, they initially believed themselves to be alone -- a thought that was quickly proven wrong upon sensing the presence of their mother, at least three of their sisters, and their brother.

The knowledge that their family was alive gave another strange feeling that the Phonoi had not felt in a long, long time: joy. It was...pleasant to feel and to know that they were not alone. More strange feelings burned in the newly-woken heart of the Phonoi, it left them confused, unsure, and irritated. What should they do now? Such was the reason why they sought answers from the sibling they trusted and loved the most: Pseudologoi.

They gave no warning or prior notice to him arriving in Calypso's Conceptual World, there was no noise when they appeared. They merely appeared, sitting down in the forest, unconcerned of the strange features that it contained, compared to the real world, though their gaze parted for a moment from their sister to glance at the lake. The Phonoi slowly rose to their feet, tilting their head to the side as they stared at the back of Pseudologoi.

"Hello, sister."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty Re: The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:58 pm

Pseudologoi was doing her typical do in the mindspace of the little abomination - Watched the weird golden fish jump, walked through the mindboggling woods, took up some artistry.. Mostly binding odd plant matter together into random shit she would then throw to the fishes. Calypso DID conjure up a TV in here, but she didn't quite figure out how to get some goddamn internet into a mental space. Oh well, win some lose some, still bored out of her fucking eyeballs.

The form of Pseu was small and young, not too dissimilar to Calypso in appearance, aside from her hair. God, she had some messy dark, curly, long hair, and god did she have quite a bit, running down to the very floor she stood on. She looked more like a teenager with her gothic-styled dress and black scaled arms, legs, and to a degree face. She was heading her merry way through the mist another five billionth time, until she got quite the surprise.

"WHAT THE- GH! Ghh... Oh, it's you Phonoi.."

Pseudologoi tightly clasped her chest, bent over, "Gods, you almost gave me a heart atta-... Wait, Phonoi?"

Her crimson gaze filled with realization, and soon longing, her eyes seeming a bit droopy as she lied her gaze upon her infernal sibling, "...I.. See you all have been doing well.."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty Re: The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:19 am

THE PHONOI

If they were being honest, they weren't entirely sure what to expect when it came to Pseudologoi's reaction. The only reaction they gave was a tilt of their head in the opposite direction, a few locks of their long, white, fluffy hair moving over their face in response. Their blue, empty eyes scanned her up and down before he finally sat down, nodding softly in response as the collective spoke, hundreds of overlapping voices speaking at once.

"It...is...good to see you again, sister."

Despite how empty their eyes seemed, their heart burned with longing, love, and life. They didn't know how to describe these feelings, but they knew that they were happy to see Pseudologoi again, after so long. A smile slowly began to creep across their face as they reached a hand up to brush away their hair, blue, glowing claws pushing the hair behind their ear. Though the smile quickly faded as their gaze turned to the forest floor before returning to Pseudologoi.

"We have...missed you."

The smile returned as they stood once again, cautiously taking a step forward and reaching an arm out, then the other, still taking slow, cautious steps forward before bringing their sister into an embrace, holding her tightly.

"How have...you been?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:29 pm
Pseudologoi didn't need the runt's sappy empathic abilities to know how much her sibling missed her, and so when the dullard of a demon came to give her a hug, she didn't run off or play coy, merely pulling him close and sighing, patting him on the head. There was no trickery or traps here - The ancient one truly was happy to see her sibling once more, even if it wasn't by physical means.

"Well, I've been stuck in the head of an imp, with a single hand's worth of activities to perform in here, not to mention having to overextend myself just to get hit with Algos' wave of pure bullshit.. Either she's gotten more idiotic and emotional since death, or the transition into a new body wasn't too pleasant on her mind.."

Pseu sighed, her head dipped as she pinched her nosebridge, ".. Gods, either the Fates are feeling generous, or we merely got lucky to end up in hosts who were... Attracted, to each other."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:28 pm

THE PHONOI

Like a child, The Phonoi rested in their sister's arms, enjoying the feeling of safety, of comfort when they were with her, and glad that she hadn't run or pushed them away. She accepted them -- all of them -- even after so long. Slowly breaking the embrace between them, The Phonoi quietly sat down again, their head tilting at Pseudologoi referring to Calypso as an...imp. They didn't understand it -- why was she calling her host an imp?

The mention of what little there was to do prompted them to look around, viewing more of the forest. They had to agree, it was rather dull -- and after living for a while in here, they were certain that even they would feel a sense of boredom and aimlessness within the limitations of the mental space. Their attention went right back to her at the mention of Algos and the events that had transpired with her.

"From what we understand, it seemed to be a little of both. But, there also were...complications, with her rebirth."

As she continued, the collective's gaze shifted to the forest floor again, unable to stay pinned to one thing at a time as they continued to go between the ground and Pseudologoi. They could not understand the complexities of fate or the existence of luck, but, perhaps there was some kind of luck involved for both of them to have ended up in the situations they were in.

"We do not understand the circumstances that led us here, but, perhaps there was some... 'luck' involved."

Their gaze faltered once more, pausing for a moment.

"Sister, we...do not know what to do. We...do not understand what is happening in the world. We were asleep in the Long Dream, for so...long. Everything is so different from when we were alive."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum