Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open)

Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 pm
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Gjo2e9H

Helle Armstrong | Sternritter SubCaptain

The call has been made. It would be unwise to not answer. Messages were sent outward throughout the entirety of the Vandenreich informing all of the proposition made by Lux Orior. Even if many did not see eye to eye with the other organizations in the world, there is little doubt that this festivity shall prove itself to be a major stepping stone towards the future of Earth. As guardians, it is their duty to respond whether they come to usher peace or caress the flames for future conflict. The demons have left much of Earth in tatters, and the innocent people that walk on these ruined grounds cry out for help. It is time to take action.

Helle, focused on the sea before her, stands alone at the gates of the City. She is simply awaiting for any that wish to come along to the meeting that is soon to occur. Of course, the leader of the Reich will soon be upon her, and that will be marking the time for their departure. Dressed formally, her mind could only focus in bewilderment at the idea of meeting those who hold the most power on this planet. For too long has she been confined to her office, working tirelessly to rebuild her people back to their former glory. Now, it seems the best of times to announce their growth and future plans. The Quincy did free America from the demon’s clutches and now watch over it to help it grow. That will surely be discussed.

Though, she should not let her thoughts wander too far into uncertain territory. She can sense people nearing her location. The time for departure is nearing. Pray tell this meeting does not grow out of hand.

END POST | The Savant

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty Re: No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open)

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:32 pm
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) TxqWchI

Saisei | Mr. Vandenreich Himself

Yaaaaaaawn.

Shaking himself into the waking world once more, the newest recruit for The Vandenreich gave a stretch, following with a gentle yawn. The day was long and only happened to be getting longer. Nevertheless, as newest recruit, Saisei was privy to information that many around the world would foam at the mouth for.

Come one, come all. Lux Orior wants to talk about the world, yada yada yada, blah blah blah, come to Moscow for free. Something along those lines found its way down the chain of command in The Vandenreich. Helle reached out to Saisei, surely to others as well, to talk about how they'd be attending the event. Just another chance to prove himself as a new member of the organization.

While there was quite a lot coming their way, The Vandenreich knew exactly what they were getting in to. With the rising of America and those seeking help on it's soil, there was much to discuss with the Lux when it came to Saisei's superiors. Cyrus and Hell had quite the discussion to have with the World's leaders, especially after the events of World War 4 and the constant ravaging by demons throughout history.

The boy stepped quietly through the City of Light making his way to its entrance. It was about that time, it seemed. Normally, Saisei would give the entrance a wide berth given he had only been in the city for such a short time, duty called however. Taking note of Helle's presence already waiting for the rest of the party to arrive, Saisei approached her with a quick jog and gave a slight wave.

"I got the memo. I take it a bunch of us are headin' out to Moscow together then huh?"

After greeting Helle, Saisei moved past her and continued on his way. Given her previous warning about the event, Saisei took it upon himself to get a personal vessel for the trip ahead of him. In reality, waiting around for everyone wasn't gonna do much for him. Not only did he look out of sorts with his pale hoodie and basic jeans, he knew that the last thing on Cyrus and Helle's minds were having someone like him in the main meeting for this little get together.

"I figure I'll just go on ahead of everyone and make sure I'm out of y'alls hair. I know I won't be hangin' around you and Cyrus so I take it that it'll be better for me to arrive earlier so I can maybe mingle around. Gotta put in a good word with others about us, right?"

Saisei's face beamed with a smile brighter than the sun, yet another little wave escaping before he went on his merry way. Things were simple from here on out. Head to Moscow, attend the event Lux happened to be holding and do everything he can to learn and spread the message of The Vandenreich. The message both Cyrus and Helle held dear.

"If you don't mind, let Cyrus know I appreciate what he and you are doin' for us here on earth. Not a lot of people like everyone here at The Vandenreich. I'm glad I found myself gettin' along with the place."

As quick as he arrived, Saisei was gone. The boat he had planned ahead of time sped off, the salmon-haired boy making his way to what would be his first real action as a Vandenreich member.

END POST | Finding A Way Forward

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) FXpoQxJ
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty Re: No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open)

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:52 pm
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two

Within the residence of Euriel the man would be writing with a journal, an almost mundane looking thing compared to the appearance of himself. Each pen stroke done with careful meaning behind it, written in french. Of course the alert of his alarm brought him out of his attention, causing a brief sigh. It seemed the time was at hand as he stood up walking away to place the book within the under compartment of a desk.

With that done the man would look around the room to find his wolf's fur coat, one of the few things he brought with him to the Vandenreich. He had not formal position within the organization, well he was officially regarded as a Sternritter at least. But that was why he opt'd to wear his old uniform from France. It was an almost fashionable piece of clothing, his own personal taste one might say. The singular spiritually enhanced chest-piece was given a thump by him, before running callous fingers over the engrained Vandenreich symbol. A new piece.

It felt odd to have, truthfully. He was still adjusting to his new life.

He made his way out the door, letting an exhale out as he made his ways through the city of lights. He knew where to meet the others, even if his time here was sparse. Helle was a more than accommodating presence and made sure that he knew his way around at the very least. But it wouldn't even be to hard to spot her out at the entrance, including a well known dark skinned man. Cyrus. A man he had yet to meet, and best to give a degree of space to.

Needless to say, a nearly seven feet tall man was easy to spot among a crowd. Sandy blonde hair seemed to pick up in the wind, as an easy smile came onto his lips. Soft azure eyes seemed to focus on them as he walked towards them.

"Afternoon, everyone."

The smooth tenor would announce his presence, like that of a work companion merely just meeting for what essentially carpool. There was no reason to be awkward about it. There was a noticeable regimentedness to his response and movements, clearly someone from a disciplined background. Being a new recruit himself, he still was feeling a lot of this out.

"I'm here in whatever capacity, the Vandenreich requires."

A shining smile, accompanied it.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) JfH75kA
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) H8Tyk70
Valkyron
Valkyron
Starter Member

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:28 pm

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) 6EdIfMt

Today was a strange day for Nicoletta. For the past few months, she had been forced to make a sudden shift back to her interpersonal life, working with Klaus. The boy had plenty of problems, and was still learning. But today..today was something that she couldn't ignore.

For the first time, she had been made to don the uniform of the Vandenreich's foot soldiers. It fit her, sure. But..well. It felt odd. Still, she looked at herself in the mirror. If she hadn't known any better, she would have said that this mirror was showing someone entirely different. Someone more intimidating. Still, she sighed softly. She knew why they had to do what they were doing, for the most part.

There was one piece left. She had her rings, and her uniform. But she turned away from the mirror, and walked over to the table next to her bed. There was a bangle on the table. It wasn't full quite yet. But there was at least a moderate charge to it. She rolled up the sleeve on her right arm, and clamped the bangle onto it. Thankfully, the uniform was able to hide it.

Still..for the first time, she could really feel the weight on her shoulders that came with being part of an organization that would actually try to change the world. But, well. If she was going to dive into this, might as well dive into the deep end. So as soon as she had finished rolling down her sleeve again, she left her shared home. The instructions were simple. Anyone who wished to head to Russia as part of the Vandenreich would need to gather at the gates to the city.

The streets were as bustling as ever as she walked through them, but as she got closer to the gates..things became more dead. Eventually, she saw the small group. Most of them were people who shared the same rank as her. But it seemed that she wouldn't actually stand out as much as she thought. After all, it was difficult to miss someone who stood a full foot taller than her. Of course, while she had tried to figure out who the more important people in the organization were, she didn't have anyone recognized by face. Only name.

She said nothing. What could she say? She was a new recruit, one who had only recently become comfortable enough with leaving her brother alone to actually do any real work for the organization. Instead of making some grand entrance, she slipped into the crowd of 'faceless' soldat. She didn't need to be some widely recognized face. What mattered was that she was here.

She was going to assist in things, even if she ended up being in wildly over her head. It wouldn't be the first time that happened, after all. If she was averse to danger, she never would have gone to Beijing. Never would have gotten the courage to fix herself. She was definitely needing to draw on that courage today.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 pm
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Many might have anticipated, on this day, that the Sternritter's Grandmaster would naturally make his way to Moscow for this most important of delegations. Even Ninsianna, the man's right hand, had expected as much. But he, per his own words, would not be traveling with them. There were other things which required his attention before he could depart to Russia just yet. And so, in the stead of the Divine Quincy, there was his Secretary. She was dressed sharply, and wore the same plain expression as always. As she approached the Subcaptain, she gave a short nod of greeting, and spoke with her typical flat tone.

"A pleasure, Miss Armstrong. Mr. ast-Auramazda has sent me to inform you that he will be arriving a bit later than he had initially intended, and I am to travel in his place. I will naturally offer you any and all assistance throughout this diplomatic excursion. That, of course, extends to every member of our envoy."

She did not have anything more to say at this moment, instead, simply taking a moment or two to survey her compatriots. They seemed, if not necessarily reliable, to be a sort that she could put her trust in. Of course, her personal stance on all of that was not especially relevant. Mr. ast-Auramazda had placed his trust in them completely, and as such, she would do the same.

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm
No Longer Forgotten: Vandenreich's Emergence (Open) Gjo2e9H

Helle Armstrong | Sternritter SubCaptain

Ah. They have arrived. Well, some of the Quincy have. Of course, since this is a trip based on political premises, there is little reason to bring along an army of Quincy. Simply a few from each division of the Vandenreich are needed to ensure proper representation of their Organization. The first of them, Saisei, came and went. Helle couldn’t help but chuckle at his enthusiasm and allowed him his early departure. Then, next to show up that she has had personal experience with is Uriel. She spared him a nod at his greeting but continued to check in on the status of every individual that has arrived whether truly important or not, of course keeping herself from talking to each and every individual that did not have true sway in the coming events.

“Ah, Ms. Kishar.” Helle is somewhat happy that Cyrus’ secretary has come along, but after hearing that Cyrus will be lagging behind, she could not help but let a small frown play upon her lips. She knows she is not the only important member besides Cyrus that is capable of letting the other world leaders know of their situation, but she does know how much faith Cyrus has in her. “Let us hope he does not arrive too late Ms. Kishar. I feel most would have choice words if our Elder missed such an event.” With a nod of her head, Helle focused her attention with another individual that has walked up to her. Ah, their ride is prepared.

Turning her attention to the widespread of Quincy about, Helle takes up her position as Cyrus’ stand in and coughs into her fist with some exertion of her Reiatsu to gather everyone's attention. “Members of this proud organization. Many of you know me as Helle Armstrong, the SubCaptain and Acting Captain of the Sternritter. This meeting today is a gathering of the world’s protectors, leaders, and guiders. As a part of this planet, we exist to protect it much as everyone else, but setback after setback has caused our organization to dwindle in number and lose the respect it once had. This is our opportunity to retake the pride we once had and reestablish the Vandenreich’s name. I will not take any insubordination, and all offenders shall answer directly to me. I hope I make myself clear.”

Near the end of her speech, the sky shakes with a loud buzzing sound moments before a large plane appears along the stretch of crystalline ground near the gates. “Everyone please get aboard who wishes to come and let us reach Moscow with one goal in our mind, the betterment of Earth.” She stands aside as the doors to the plane open and stairs are connected. Now is the time for them to depart.

END POST | The Savant

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum