Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_vote_lcapShattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_voting_barShattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_vote_lcapShattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_voting_barShattered Memories, Broken Dreams I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2772 registered users
The newest registered user is GRANDDOTA

Our users have posted a total of 137605 messages in 20570 subjects

Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams   Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:57 pm

His memories were hazy of many things, but the darkness swallowed him. He couldn't see anything through the white fabric. He could feel the comfortable plush of cushion beneath him. He could hear voices around him, but none of them familiar. It was a Food court level of noise that he heard as he stirred. Feeling a ringing and instant sense of nausea as he sat up.

Up quickly became down as he went back on the pillow, his eyes finally making shapes out through the milky haze. He was in a place with many Quincy, causing him to relax if just. Dmitri's memories of how he got here were blanks. Lines lost in the sand as the young male's brown hair exposed through some of his bandages.

His arm was bandaged as well in a cast for broken bones. But those were mended fairly well, the bleeding had been stopped. Using experiment techniques and saving him from what he didn't know. His body felt like he'd gone through a car crash or been crushed by a mountain.

It was a struggle just to move his limbs and body around. What happened to land him here, he remembered coming closer to a bright city. But everything else went dark at that time point. The language they spoke wasn't of Russia, where had he ended up?

The Quincy's frame struggled before finally accomplishing an upright position. His throat ached with dryness as he looked through the milky white bandages. He couldn't see anything, so he leaned his head back into the wall.

Wincing a bit at the basic movement as he tried to reach out with his Reishi. To feel where he was, but this place was confusing and foreign to him. Outside of his name, as a matter of fact, everything seemed foreign right now.

What happened and where was here? Dmitri would have to get up to find out these questions. But did he have the strength to do so, what was the condition he was in? His ears were still ringing as the voices slowly became clearer. But it was taking time, the time he didn't know if he had.

Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down

Shattered Memories, Broken Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD