Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Eyes On You [INAMI/ARIES]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Shizuo

» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 6:15 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» The Book of Rain (solo)
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Ame no ko

» Venomous Death [Algos/Ulv]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by Siegharty

» My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by Siegharty

» Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss)
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by Siegharty

» The festival of politics and Russia
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:14 pm by MWD

» High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 pm by Ame no ko

» Niflheim P. [Approved; 1-1+]
Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:13 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Darkness Falls, Light Rises I_vote_lcapDarkness Falls, Light Rises I_voting_barDarkness Falls, Light Rises I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Darkness Falls, Light Rises I_vote_lcapDarkness Falls, Light Rises I_voting_barDarkness Falls, Light Rises I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2772 registered users
The newest registered user is GRANDDOTA

Our users have posted a total of 137649 messages in 20571 subjects

Darkness Falls, Light Rises

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkness Falls, Light Rises Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Darkness Falls, Light Rises Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Darkness Falls, Light Rises Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Darkness Falls, Light Rises   Darkness Falls, Light Rises EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

=

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

Ghislain had spent a long time in Alaska avoiding his people. Just avoiding everyone and everything. He didn't go meet Cyrus or go near the Vandenreich. He was no longer welcome among his people. That was the sense he gained after what Sofia did. She sided with demons including the one he captured. His eyes were sore and his once prideful nature had been relegated to dirt.

A beard of white had grown on his face and his hair was long and shaggy. He'd not taken care of grooming and traveled aimlessly. The weight of the responsibility that fell to him. It was a crushing thing, the one he tried to guide ended up no better. She'd become what he feared she would in the end.

She was a Yhwach with breast and that seemed evident. Ghislain had gone to the city of Vastime. To reminisce about the old days when it made sense. Where did he fit into this puzzle what was he still alive for? So many questions spun around his brain like shooting stars. Ghislain didn't drink before but had started. The previously clean-cut man looked older and grayer. His eyes held a weariness to them that came with it.

He stood in the middle of the last he and Hayden once fought. When Hayden showed him the power of a King. That was what Ghislain learned that day, but also that he didn't have it. He did not have what so many did before him.

Was it an ego, that drove them to the throne? What was it that made men become Kings and women Queens? What did he miss, was it something you couldn't analyze with numbers and figures? Ghislain's emotions and self had been damaged since that day. He could still smell burnt flesh and feel the deaths.

Ever since that moment it all seemed so far removed from the world. Why'd he survived it, if he was only meant to be some observer standing and watching? Could he not help without creating another Sofia. another Yhwach? These powers seemed more like a burden.

Born but unable to do anything remotely close to what he once envisioned. His eyes looked to the stars, before glancing down at the locket. His wife gave him strength once upon a time.

But now it was only a small comfort, that someday he'd reunite with Elizabeth.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Darkness Falls, Light Rises XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down

Darkness Falls, Light Rises
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD