Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_vote_lcapCherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_voting_barCherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_vote_lcapCherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_voting_barCherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

Cherished Women [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cherished Women [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]    Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:45 pm

Cherished Women  [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Date: June 12th, 2420

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It was nice to have someone sweet in your life, wasn't it? It made the different flavors of life taste that much more placid. Feeling his heart pitter-patter with pulsations of bliss, ol' Adam boy couldn't help but crack a grin when he thought about his feelings with Celeste and their relationship they find themselves in. Being paired up with such a brat was a rush for him and it was only fair that his daughter got in on some of the fun, right?

So, with his genius, he was able to bridge together with a message to her through his wonderous tech to bridge a wormhole from the Monsuta's remains to the Iramasha realm so she could spend a day with him and his new little girlfriend shopping, browsing and having fun. For now, he just awaited outside of a shop staring at the summer skies; observing different dragons flying in the sky, Iramasha in the street and feeling the hustle and bustle of a spiraling mythical land spiral out before his blood eyes.

"I'll have to get these girls something special today. Lord knows they'll be fighting for my attention!"

There was then a hard laugh that exited our jolly-spoiled fixture of a man's mouth before he closed his eyes and just took in the peace for a bit. He needed to de-stress, vacation, and spend some time with the people he cared about. Life was an utter mess, but his girls always made him feel right as rain. And that's just the way he liked it.

Cherished Women [Adam/Jenny/Celeste]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: The Iramasha Realm :: The Alekto Barrier :: Salome Square [Prime Nation]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD