Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open]

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:32 pm

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] 6EdIfMt

ENTER ALGOS'S POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Thousands upon thousands of demons packed the streets of the Demon God's City. The air was tense with uncertainty, chaos, instability and a lack of leadership from the failures the war waged on earth had brought to them as a race. It was becoming more apparent that someone was going to have to take command if The Demon Queen was far too indulged in her chaotic fleets of fancy. And, to that demand, The Princess of Demon World called for a vast gathering of devils to assemble to usher in the new future of their race to once again realize their hellish brilliance.

Standing at the top of a building overlooking the vast crowds below, the woman gazed upwards toward the blackened skies as this foul rain swept across the landscape. Yet, in spite of such foul weather, the woman's cold face reflected a dim smile as her blood stare fixed itself back to her kingdom. All of these creatures were coming to her to find purpose in this world of suffering and grief, so it was her duty as someone with the power to end entire worlds to step up and do that.

"I have failed you all."

With her arms raised to the sky, the woman made that declaration clear to the world as this message began broadcasting itself through Demon World.

"We have suffered a great defeat which set our race back in the eyes of others. The leadership within Shadow Fall and the Asthavon family has let you down. And for that, my devils and ghouls, you can hate me all you want."

The woman's body now bled over in scarlet energy that became bright as the sun. In the wake of such a radiant flare of power swelling into existence, the rain began to cease as the entire sky bled over in the woman's woe. In the crowds below, the devils below became quiet as it felt as if the explosive hell of an asteroid colliding into the earth blew over the waves of people. Yet, they would not be harmed. This was just the sheer pressure, weight, and pain of the woman's heart and soul screaming out to her people.

With streams of blood tears now flowing through her neck, The Princess continued:

"So can we not use that hate to build a better future for ourselves? Do we not see the need to be united and to focus in on our king? Our people are divided, but together? The whole universe knows we are a threat to be trifled with. I believe in our possessive sin's power as a race and I want to give my body, soul, and life to you all."

Getting down on her knees, the woman kept her arms open as the wild winds around her caused the woman's snow hair to flutter wildly in the breeze as her energy continued to scream such hurt in the atmosphere around them.

"It is why my vision for the future is one where we stop slaughtering ourselves, re-establish Shadow Fall as a servant of the demon race, and to make her enemies that defeated us to pay. You have my solemn promise as your Princess that I will see you all to greatness if you give me your hand, trust in my foul heart, and let our corrupted sin give this world a reason to fear us if we are such monsters."

Now laughing ever so dully, the woman posed this question out to all who dared to answer her back:

"Do you all not agree? Is this not the time for our empire to rise from the shadows of my mother's dull rule to something greater?"

Computer Hope

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty Re: Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open]

Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Oh, he'd heard about this gathering even in the graveyards and coffins he frequented. Astaroth became intrigued by his niece's declaration. The gathering and open display as he smiled a bit from the crowd. He didn't mind sitting back as he ran a digit along his raven's beak. "So the stigma is broken, fascinating isn't it Tobi?" Astaroth said smiling as his eyes opened.

Did he unveil the truth here, where all could feel his appearance? He'd hidden so well for these five hundred years. A squawk escaped the bird's beak as he tapped it gently. "I wouldn't say that it's more time's up..our people need no..Need is the wrong word, I want to see this world they will make."

His digits filled with the rings on his finger, jewelry he made to dampen if not obscure his presence. He pulled two of them off of his fingers, one hid his presence as an Asthavon even from Mana. He felt the familiar sense of being exposed and open. Such an unseemly feeling, it festered and crawled along his skin.

Like maggots on dead flesh, he could feel pulling the second ring away. He wasn't here to steal attention from his precious niece. No, this show and floor belonged to her. Astaroth smiled a bit as he decided to remain quiet and watch. This act was as far as he'd go.

Letting Algos and those here who could feel that attachment, letting them know someone had come home. How naked it felt as he fiddled with the ring uncomfortable with this sensation.

"Well, Tobi let's see what game fate has in store for us this time. Maybe we'll play a minor role like Romeo and Juliet, hope I get the poison this time."
The bird squawked happily as it prodded his cheek. "Right, wouldn't work as well for a corpse. Maybe an antidote or clever knife camouflage."

His expression darkened for a moment as a smile crept on his lips. This was delicious, in its way, how people devoured it. This was borderline a declaration of war on Mana.

He almost wanted to laugh himself silly, it was good such a grand feeling. Oh, the people who'd die and how useful they'd be. So many corpses to work with ah the delicious smell of decaying flesh. Rotting ambition and teeth bared like a skeleton's jawbone.

It was simply superb, Astaroth leaned down to contain his grin and smirk across his face. A sadistic thing across his lips as he calmed himself. Finally finding his sensibilities yet again. Such delicious treachery, oh how would she follow it up?

But in the end, she was right about a few things, all sexual enjoyment aside from it. This was an opportunity for them to cease, did he walk to the stage. Did he join his niece on her stage she'd created?

Center stage and no dress or ballgown, such as the way of the world. Astaroth decided to go now he stopped his chuckling. It had been so long since he tasted the demon air. Tasted the feeling of such a speech, perhaps it was someone in Russia.

Oh, how the gnats and thoughts clawed away at his brain. But enough of that, it was time to speak. Time to involve himself for once in the most dreaded sport, demon politics.

"Such a deliciously intriguing offer, my niece...I must say it's so enticing even I might bite."

His words crawled upon the flesh, akin to maggots nestling their way along one's body. Astaroth was a member of the family down to his last drop of blood. He was an Asthavon, just a more secretive one.

"So an end to the demon on demon violence, refocusing our foul desires upon the other things? Indeed the latest setbacks were rather extreme. Though so many fine specimens were collected from it. You've my interest, my niece, even if you've never heard my voice or heard my name. "

"I am Astaroth Asthavon, Princess your speech as gained my intrigue. "

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty Re: Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open]

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Even if it meant staying dry during the moment it mattered not to Masakaki. He'd much rather avoid the crowds below, clamoring shoulder to shoulder, behaving like a bunch of fools. Instead he'd found his way atop rooftop, opting to stand openly in the chilling rain as his eyes roamed over the crowd before steadily climbing higher. Eventually his gaze would come upon his sole reason for bothering to be here, Algos, whether she knew he intended to be here for this he knew not.. But present he was.

Thus he'd simply listen, and see just what the dear Princess had to say to the masses. For now in his being here the pasty skinned demon was merely following his whims, his desires, and seeing just what a figure whom piqued his interest had in-store for their world. While he had a rough idea of her end goal, or at least a degree of it, based upon her words last they'd spoke it didn't stop Masakaki from being curious about just what Algos planned to say to the masses that she had gathered.

In the end though the last thing he had expected the Princess to begin with was just what she had. "I have failed you all." As those five words rang out for all to hear Masakaki's own mind momentarily flashed back to his last meeting with the Princess, and what words were shared. 'Hmm this must be a degree of what she spoke of the other night.' The Hatter thought silently to himself before returning attention back to Algos and listening silently as she spoke.

As the crimson energy started bleeding forth from Algos's form, such was it that the very rain around her was rendered into naught. Her energies weighing down upon the gathered crowds, yet without harming them. While he cared not for those below him on the ground Masakaki was sure that, even if only for a moment, he had been briefly knocked off balance by the woman's release of energy and emotion. Yet still he remained. And still he listened.

Realistically, if he were honest with himself, he didn't entirely care if their world remain as is.. or changed for the better. But what did matter in this moment for the Hatter was two things; That Algos had piqued his interest, and it seemed like IF he did join her in the end he wouldn't just be tossed aside. And so with mind made up he'd take a few step towards the ledge of the roof he stood atop before looking up at Algos.

"No need more me to go into details M'dear. But I'm in, so long as it benefits of course." Spoken to the point Masakaki would top the words with a curt bow, keeping eye on Algos all the while.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:38 am

The Fallen Angel

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Arianda Vael, a demon who had once called Demon World her home, had once been part of the large force known as Shadowfall, and had once been quite the formidable appearance, due to her standing and relationship with Mana and other Asthavon's, was now reduced to a Fallen Angel; having lost the powers that had once tied her so soundly to the Asthavon's. All that remained was the familial bond; now no longer mandatory for her to accept every message. She would regain newfound powers instead of resorting to old ways; deciding it was best to grow instead of fester. However, Arianda had taken it upon herself to supervise Algos.

Such actions weren't out of a lack of trust, or even what ever feelings Ari may bear towards the woman; but it was to make certain that Algos made good on what she wished to do. Not to mention, it meant that Arianda could go visit Ania. Even if Arianda had accidentally caused the girl great pain upon shattering her seal, she wished to be someone Ania could depend on. Regardless, what the demon did at this moment was watch Algos out of sight of the gathered crowd; as much as she could at least. A demon with blue horns, white hair, blue eyes, and similarly styled clothes of black, white, and blue, was hard to miss; but Arianda did not desire to be the spotlight. She was simply an onlooker.

So, the demon observed as Algos made her speech to all the demons present; and all of demon world as well. How she had failed, how she wished to have all demons coalesce together as one, make Shadowfall what it once was meant to be, and to crush their enemies under foot for defeating them. The latter part of Algos's plan deserved a frown on Ari's part. Indeed, demon's do quite enjoy to run wild, kill, and generally sate their desires; but to prolong wars and trying to claim Earth, or some such conquests, seemed like a large waste of time that could be better used on benefiting demons. However, Arianda was not here to advise, she was here to observe. So, the demon simply watched and judged silently; her blue eyes never losing focus as they looked upon Algos.

"Seems like quite the plan, Sister... I can't say I will be able to support; as I have not wished to join in any wars. However, I still give you my faith that you will do as you told me; do what you wished to do. However, I do have to wonder how you would unite all demons under one banner; or at least find a way to cease us fighting each other."

Arianda continued to look upon Algos, her blue eyes examining Algos quite well; looking for the things she would not say with words. Not to mention, as she stood near Algos; she did not mind the blood rain that temporarily stained parts of her white hair with red. Frankly, Arianda started to gain a similar look to the time she saw Algos; when the woman wished to apologize to her and gain the demon's confidence. However, the demon soon snapped her fingers and created a small barrier so the rain no longer drenched her form; and cleaned her hair and body up before her eyes were drawn to two visitors who wished to proclaim their intrigue to Algos.

They took no notice of Arianda, or at least had not yet; and that was fine for the demon. She was, basically, no one of import at the moment; she was an observer. However, she did look at the two people who had come to talk to Algos; one who apparently was an Asthavon of some sort. His voice was less than pleasant, but nothing that could bother Arianda easily; and then another who bore a top hat upon his head. Of course, neither being were people Arianda knew. Frankly, Arianda was unsure if she wished to know who they were. So, the demon observed unless she was spoken to; and possibly would comment upon what her sister had said. After all, Arianda would not have an incident like what occurred in Minatumi to happen again.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

She knew of this day, and exactly what she desired to do. She didn't want to leave Vanyel home alone after their painful excursion, but she felt he was stable enough to be alone at least for a few hours.. Not like she didn't put a few safety measures in place in the event he woke up, but it would be fine.. This was important and completely necessary for her to attend. Not simply attend, no.. She had more in mind and in store for this gathering. Calypso had taken the ethereal form of the phoenix, flying high above the grounds of Demon World in order to travel to this event.

She felt a pit of nervousness and worry - What if she couldn't sway the crowd? What if she was utterly ignored, for lacking in power and presence compared to her sister? These doubts and worries would weigh heavily on her mind, however a great resolve would unearth itself.

If she didn't do this, her race- no, her people, everyone will likely face more suffering and unnecessary death. She needed to at least, at least, put her two cents in. She had to be brave, for she believed in a world fueled by development and growth was possible, rather than hatred or madness.

She felt the blood rain roll off her energetic feathers, her sister's presence laying heavy over the crowd as a heaving breath would leave her parted jaws. She heard her sister's words as her eyes searched the crowd for a place to land down, but she didn't need a speech to know the woman's intentions. With the discovery of a clear space, her heart beat with a great tremor, but she would not be swayed by fear.

Here goes nothing...

"You're wrong."

Any demon smart enough would have quickly stepped out of the way as her talons would strike the pavement, her form shifting back as she kept her wings outspread, speaking out in defiance to Algos' vision. Her dream-like appearance was retained as she partially possessed her mythical form, iridescent horns protruding from her head as her eyes laid directly on her elder sibling, even spreading her own energies out to push against the weight. In contrast to the heavy atmosphere, Calypso's aura spread out as a gentle low-lying mist, the very nature of it uplifting yet unimposing.

"Hatred, revenge against our enemies, invoking fear.. These are not traits of greatness, at any level."

Her wings would curl in, as she stood unwavering within the parted crowd, opening her heart and letting her desires flow through, raising her voice a great deal as her passions came through,

"Have we forgotten why our enemies hate us? Why they sought to defeat us in the first place? We took their homes! We razed their grounds! We slaughtered thousands of innocent lives, and for what? Power? Their land? For the fun of it? Earth was not ours to take or reign terror upon, not even the smallest stretch of it! It's a hard truth, but they had every right to beat us back!"

"We cannot remedy this by doubling down on our mistake, to seek revenge for a loss we deserved! Else we'll just have a bigger failure down the line! Do we really want to sacrifice even more lives to fulfill a hateful vision? Thousands have already died under the rule of madness, and thousands more will die under the banner of hatred!"

Silvery tears were running down the eyes of the demon as her fists were tight enough to draw her essence, now looking amongst the crowd as her expression softened, eyes wide as she saw the faces of all around her, each and every one of them, sensing their emotions, their intent, all of it as she continued.

"I look and see each and every one of you, I hear your hearts, I sense your intent.. None of you deserved the disservice the Asthavons have wrought upon this kingdom. No matter how sinful a beast you are... You deserve better. So much better. You deserve guidance, understanding, a nurturing hand..
Not more violence and fear. Not restriction or subduing."

Exerting her presence once more, she rose a closed fist to her chest, blue blood snaking down her arm as she took in a breath, and spoke in declaration:

"I, Calypso Asthavon, am sick and tired of everyone being put to suffer for the Queen's selfish, destructive desires. Each and every one of you deserve better! You deserve to have the opportunity to grow, to learn about yourselves, to learn about others, and to prosper! This realm is our home, where our focus needs to lie, not exacting revenge upon beings we hurt first! I am making a stand to see a better world, for all of us! I stand with you all!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:59 am

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

A sigh echoed faintly in the streets of the demon capital; so soft, and yet it would easily be heard by every single demon that encompassed the gathering that her niece, Algos Asthavon had brought to fruition. It was a sigh that encompassed the emotions that many demons were feeling here: Confusion, Fear, Disappointment, Rage.. Maybe even Disgust. While the owner of that sigh was not apparent, the preceding herald of her arrival was apparent-- the shadows seemed darker, whisps of darkness arising illogically amidst the light. Wisps of light dancing in the shadows, as if the laws that defined this world were of little consequence. Honestly? Maybe they were, but for now, a voice echoed faintly, lingering in the ear of those that gathered, the few, the many, those that wished for the betterment of demon kind.

”It’s enough, this is not the time for banter, nor the time for argument.”

The voice held a faint tiredness in it, a hand came to rest upon Calypso’s head as a pair of figures materialized from amidst the shadows of her nieces visage, the churning pools of tendriling smog receded to show the form of the Queen of Chaya Nation, and her plus one: Bid’daum.

”This is bigger than All of us. Can’t we set aside our differences for the immediate future.”

Inami gently rustled the hair atop Calypso’s head, turning it into a mess before she removed her palm and pulled Bid’daum forward as she made her way forward through the crowd. Her heterochromia glowed resplendently, reflecting the light as she looked forward. Walking until she was next to her niece, Algos, she’d then turn around and look at the crowd that had come here, at the demons that filled those streets and saw the many expressions that had adorned their faces. The fear and uncertainty, the confusion at the banter that lay between their rulers. A soft sigh and a billowing gust of smog sifted from the Queen of Chaya’s lips.

”I am Inami. Queen of Chaya Nation. “

Her eyes studied the demons that stared back at her, her stance showing her solidarity with her family. While she didn’t agree with Algos’s dream. She could temper it, guide her, and protect her. She had hated for so long, and now it was time to let it all go.

”What i see before us is a chance to change for the better. For thousands of years, no, billions of years, we as a race have been strong. Stronger than any other race, we have infinite lands, and intersect with many realms. We have built empires under the light of our god. We have achieved something in our immortal lives, that is nearly impossible for any other race to even begin to comprehend.”

Inami’s spine was straight, and at that moment, her queenly aura radiated from her resplendently.

” It is time to let go. We are strong enough to bare the injustice served to us, but that does not mean we are WEAK. Shadow fall is not weak either. We will OVERCOME this. Algos is right that the time for fighting is OVER. As long as I can remember the concept of ”Might makes right” has dominated everything. As Queen of Brutes I know this fact better than anyone. “

Inami beckoned for Calypso to come over. Their issues could be solved later, but their family needed to stop fragmenting. It needed to stop hurting each other, and they needed to stick together.

”The time for fighting is over. War has come and gone, and it will come again. When it does though, we will be ready. For now though? We must unify, It does not matter if we hail from Vicara, Sirsa, Chaya, or Kendriya. WE ARE ALL DEMONS. The rest of the realms hate us. Whether or not that is our fault does not matter anymore. The course is set, all that is left is for us to show those that would bring us down that we are STRONG. “

Inami closed her eyes faintly. Before she opened them, the heterochromia that lay there having shifted to the purest of emerald greens. It was a sign of solidarity. Much like the gown embroidered with the emblem of her country. The crown that rest atop her head, and the earrings that dangled from her ears, or the horns that adorned her head. Inami often took a more humanoid form. Right now though, her purest essence was that of a demon. It showed her solidarity, and as inky blackness dripped from her gown she spoke once more with strength and conviction.

” As a queen of this realm, I have taken an Oath to protect all of you. As a royal of Shadow fall, I have taken an Oath to serve you all. As a member of the royal family, It is my duty to tell you this. We WILL become stronger than we ever have before. Be that Might, or the Unity that will come from a common cause. We all will grow stronger together, ALL of us. We will be prosperous, and Demon world will enter a new chapter. “

Once Inami stopped speaking, with her free hand, she gently reached out to squeeze Algos’s hand. For that moment, Inami allowed her essence to reach out to Algos to share with her a modicum of her strength. To let her know that she would not go through this alone. Afterwards, Inami walked forward, Bid’daum on her arm towards Arianda, her hand having slipped from Algos’s as she was dead set on at least making Bid'daums face known to other members of her family. After all, that was her duty as his comrade right? To give him allies that he could rely on.

”It’s been awhile Arianda. “

Inami said in greeting as her queenly facade melted into something much easier to converse with. While she was still escorting Bid’daum around, that wouldn’t stop the Queen from giving her relative a one-armed hug. Crushing the woman to her frame gently as she’d whisper faintly into her ear.

”I’m glad the circumstances we’re meeting at this time are far, far, more festive than we had last time. How is amphologai? Is she doing okay?”

The words were inaudible to anyone, other than them and maybe Bid’daum. Her emerald gaze showed concern, as she studied Arianda’s face to see what kind of reaction that she might get from the other girl. While she knew specifics couldn’t be discussed in such an open setting, she was hoping that Arianda would be able to give her the slightest of indications on the state of her fellow child of eris.

After asking that question, and waiting for the reply, Inami would then gesture towards the beautiful, albeit, pale man that stood next to her like a piece of artwork. A soft smile adorning her lips as she sought to introduce him to her relative arianda.

”Arianda, this is Bid’daum, he is a Rakshasha of hell. Me and him have forged an Alliance, so he can be accounted as one of my closest comrades and confidants. Would you be adverse to making his Acquaintance? “

Inami asked faintly as she nudged Bid’daum forward, so that the man could hopefully introduce himself to her. While that was going on, she didn’t hesitate to glance sidelong at the asthavon that had entered. Not Calypso, or Algos, but the stranger that her memories didn’t necessarily recollect.

”Is he a new member?” She thought to herself faintly before she motioned towards the man in a clear and definitive gesture of come here. While Inami wasn’t aware of every single member of the Asthavon family, she was certain she hadn’t seen this man before. This of course could just mean this was another member of the family coming out of slumber, but, it could easily mean something else entirely, which was why she made this action. To ensure that she could feel out this individual's intentions.

After all of this lobbying, and speaking was done though, Inami shot her eyes over towards Calypso. Her eyes glowing faintly with concern as she studied her, making sure that the girl was okay. Algos and Calypso.. The two of them were enough to make her head spin much of the time. Here in this crowded street, with everything going on, she had to keep an eye on them, while also ensuring Algos’s rally didn’t fail. She owed this to both of them. Still, that didn’t make it any easier now did it?

”Why are my family members always such handfuls?”

Inami thought to herself, and despite her frustration, there was still a faint smile on her face. After all, weren’t her and mana the same? Weren’t Khala and Nami the same? They all had a few screws loose. Still, that's what made them family right?

With that in mind, Inami now scanned the crowd of demons, gently waving and nodding at those that made eye contact with her. Hopefully this gave off the impression that she was a fairly easy to interact with ruler, and not one with an iron fist that many had mistaken her for in the beginning of her own reign in chaya nation.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] LzZCuy7
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] BtXe12b
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:11 am

-blink- As Bid'Daum's form would coalesce from the shadows of Calypso's own his dull grey eyes would slowly open, taking in all before he & Inami. This kind of gig wasn't his thing at all. Feeling both out of place, and quite bored of being present already, Bid'Daum would simply allow himself to be led around by Inami as she began to address those in attendance, his stark white clothes billowing behind his form as the hints of crimson catch the light.

Whilst Inami spoke, and his gaze roamed over those gathered, Bid'Daum could not help the natural reaction of his being. A low tremor-like growl would be the sole thing many would hear accompanying Inami's words as the gluttonous Rakshasa's temptations to eat made their presence known. 'So many delectable little buggers scurrying below..' The Rakshasa would quip silently to himself whilst reigning in the urge to hop on down below and start 'digging in' Succumbing to such a temptation wouldn't be his wisest of decisions, given current company and topic. For now he'd simply do as needed. Follow and listen, as it didn't seem that Inami even needed him to speak. His presence, if anything, was likely more a symbolic showing for the moment.

After a short while it would seem as if Inami had spoken her piece, a light tug on his arm letting Bid'Daum know the woman was on the move again. As he felt himself led off again, towards Arianda this time, Bid'Daum's cool grey orbs would sweep over the forms of the few important figures present. All of whom were either Asthavon themselves, or tied to them in some form. Ignoring the whispered words from Inami to Arianda the rakshasa would merely stand, uncaring of how close Arianda suddenly was as Inami pulled her into a one-armed hug.

Then with an introduction, and a nudge forth, Bid'Daum found himself brought into the spotlight even if for but a moments time. Long white hair would cascade forth other the mans shoulders as his momentum was shoved forward, grey eyes would flick towards Inami with a hint of annoyance alight in them.. A bored sigh would first escape the lips of Bid'Daum as his gaze turned to the one before him. In opposition to the previous sigh the rakshasa would speak with a tone of elegance matching that of his state of dress, yet still perfectly conveying how bored he was growing of being here. "Arianda was it? Bid'Daum, Rakshasa of Gluttony. A pleasure."

Sure.. Inami may have meant for him to meet folks, and gain potential allies.. But he couldn't help it.. It was just so terribly hard to not be atrociously bored.. And the Rakshasa simply wanted to leave.. It'd take more than a nudge to spark some interest in actual conversation with those present.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] 9FcZjd8

Bid'Daum(1-3/1-3|B) | Volund(2-2+|C) | Masakaki(1-3+|?)
Durza(4-1|E) | Vrael (4-1|E)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:17 pm

ENTER ALGOS'S POST

All their hearts and minds were swirling together as one. The colossal failure of the systems which brought them here only intensified the bloody contempt, will, and strength of the collective demon might. As the blood-soaked tears hurled from the eye sockets of The Princess, it is in that moment that she came to the realization that she was the catalyst that they needed to awaken their true primal force. That passion she bled, the raw emotions of a tattered soul ruined by the weight of this world is just what this new generation of devils needed to lead them into the rays of glory.

"You are my blood. You are my flesh. So you don't need to speak such pleasantries. Seek into the seal and we both know who we are to each other. The only question is if you are willing to walk down this road with me, Astaroth."

Eyes overfilled with crimson, the woman's face bled over into a hellish grin akin to her mothers as she realized just what she was birthed to do. That mania, that feeling of power; is this what consumed Mana so damn much? Ah. Who cares about that anymore? This was her day.

"No need more me to go into details M'dear. But I'm in, so long as it benefits of course."

Yes. No more details. It was time to move forward.

"My fine devil over there is right. Such bloody details are useful. All I want is the warmth, thumping sensation of loyalty, unity, and power. Anything else deserves to be met with utmost prejudice."

Licking her lips on the scent of the demonic crowds around her growing stronger, the woman shared her fervent heart's power as both Masakaki and Astaroth came near her; seeking to envelop them within her shade and black flames to amplify their senses, will, and powers by two times over to relish this jovial mood. Of course, it would only be for a finite amount of time, but again -- who cares? It was a sign of what was to come by staying near her, being loyal, and being pillars of potent demons being put together to build a conjoined union.

"I love you, Arianda. Continue to support me and I won't drag you into any un-needed wars. All I need is your support and loyalty not to cross our kingdom."

Giggling with utter joy, the awareness of Arianda's existence came pouring into Algos's mind like a tickling pink glow of ecstatic life. Such a precious, cute, and tender little thing needed to be protected, right? So, much like with the other two, the woman was drenched in crimson glow meant to shield, enhance and place her under the influence of The Princess. She was her subject, and as someone who was loyal to her, she deserved to be protected. That's all there was to it.

Ergo, as the scent of her beloved Calypso drew in, the devil's instincts would not be deterred for anything. It was clear as day the path they all needed to go down in the eyes of The Princess. So, she marched forward.

"You are weak, Calypso."

In all her jovial warmness, Algos was cut-throat to her sister at this moment. With that smile still bright as the sun, Algos continued:

"You spit in the face of all those who were killed in that war, who are still left on that planet being slaughtered by their kind and letting such people get away with trampling over our pride as demons. And although I love you, I must say: someone as spineless as yourself couldn't understand."

As her fangs grew outward, the bloody-eyed devil set her fiendish gaze upon the visage of her sister and exclaimed:

"You can spew your rubbish, but if you aren't with us, you are against us. Please do not continue to spew your own weakness on to others. You've said quite enough and I feel you should excuse yourself if can't fathom the strength to support our kind."

With but a flick of her wrist, Algos contained Calypso in a sphere of black light that was packed with her demonic magic. In this sphere, her sense of sound was meant to be suppressed, culled, and moved away from the stage as such non-sense didn't have a place in the world they were building.

Following that act, Algos gave a bow to the likes of Inami as she heard everything she needed to from The Queen. Their love, their union, and connection as those who yearned each other were as clear as crystal. Hence, The Princess tapped her chest and allowed for the Chaya Ruler to peer into her emotions, mind, and thoughts to slither through her intentions and see the reasons for such drastic action.

"My heart is open to you, sister. I act not out of greed, but of simple awareness that Calypso's words will only divide us. Now isn't the time for such...idiocy."

Indeed.

Idiocy. That's all this war has been. That's all their world's systems have been running on. Complete and utter idiocy. With her hand reached out to the sky, the woman let out a powerful laugh as the sight of a blinding white sun-filled with such thick, weighing strength swelled in the heavens above.

"The United Front of Shadow Fall: listen. Our kingdom is in the midst of revitalization and we cannot afford to be divided any longer. You either stand in support, or you are the enemy. We cannot afford to spend any more precious time in such a state of gray, can we? Take our hands and walk with us into the light of a glorious future for our kind."

"I promise: our bloody future will be grandiose in power~"

Computer Hope

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:56 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

His eyes finally lost the psychotic edge he put on like a mask. People wore these around this world known as the demon world. An inkling like chills across his spine as more and more appeared. Each notch against taking his protective ring off. The security blanket was gone and he was naked before them figuratively speaking.

Strange emotions clouded him as he considered his position in all of this. He wanted to support Algos, if not all of them. But it wasn't possible and he could feel the turmoil in his gut. It twisted like a dagger burying itself deeper within. His shoulders lowered as his eyes closed. Getting a feel for the surroundings around him. The noise shook his bones as so many came and spoke.

It felt like being next to a speaker at a concert, his body felt the tension. The feeling of Tobias steadily crawling up his shoulder to peck his head. That was what snapped him back from his safe place. The depths of loneliness and wonderful silence. That didn't exist here, not at this moment.

Was he new, Inami a sister he'd not met. She didn't know he existed Mana likely alone knew of his presence. Astaroth chose isolation over the formation of this. He didn't agree with the directions of it all. He remained quiet for a moment his eyes looking at her. It was like seeing a newborn for the first time.

Taking her features in, how much she must have struggled and grown to get here. To this moment where a beautiful tragedy unfolded yet again. Like fluttering wings across the span of the demonic world. It floated across his skin seeing the uprising and looks of hope and despair.

So many emotions in this melting pot that had gathered among them. His throat felt dry and his antics before seemed to fade. He couldn't wear a fool's mask not here. It seemed that the mask would serve him not as well. It worked fine among humans and often came with perks.

Sometimes one must act the fool to hide the intentions deep within them. Connection and see what went on here. His digits softly fumbled with the ring in his pocket. Consideration of putting it back on and disappearing from this place.

This moment was big, he decided to answer Inami's question. "I'm new to you but old to Mana. " He said softly admitting that she likely knew he existed, but not where. That ring helped him like a coat of armor or invisibility. But now that it was off he stood before them as an Asthavon.

A normal demon was easy to pass one's self off as magic could hide the blood with the proper rune or incantation. He didn't intend to spew anymore garbage or put on that mask any longer. His frame walked back a few steps. Taking his way towards something passable as a chair.

His attention went downwards as he felt the bird on his shoulder climb down. Whispering into his ear and speaking to him. The two seemed in a conversation about the situation. There wasn't any chance to run or hide or disappear for him. The moment had been chosen, the mask discarded. The facade he spent years perfecting gone in moments.

In some ways it was a jarring thing, to see his niece put in a bubble by her sister. But what could he do about it, his magic couldn't be used for some time. The ring's removal prevented the usage of traditional magic. She was strong and independent, just as she should be. The women of this family were always strong.

From Dragon Slayer onward, the males few that they existed. In a sort of fringe information network. They carried the blood inside them, certainly, they did. He could recount the time before having a body. Consider it a moment in a forgotten time.

The question became what now, what would Algos and her demonic incarnation of this coalition of the damned do? Change in Demon World, did they plan to dispose of Mana? He couldn't agree with that, mostly because of what came after.

Mavra being his vessel and Mana having her own as well, it was likely that..no perhaps not a thought for this time. His powers locked at this moment only one thing remained for him to do.

To act as a witness, to this birth of something that would change this world. The change was a frightening thing, it took courage to just witness its beginning. This virgin offering of blood was the key to many spells.

A future covered in visceral and demonic ambition, how would it go his mind wandered from his seated position. He couldn't wield his power or even know what remained thanks to the ring. Only time would tell what became of Astaroth's power. This moment would belong to those before him, those who would be a driving force.

Did they have a role for a spectator like him? Sometimes that role alone was all that came of those in his position. He'd seen power rise and fall, watched blood be spilled both innocent and guilty. This group was certainly not the innocent, they were the damned. This marked the beginning of the Damned and their bloody march. The sinful concord that would ring out like an anthem across this demonic kissed landscape.

A Coalition of the Damned had come to be born here at this moment.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Our Sinful Future [Devil Revolution; Post WW4 Social Event] [Algos/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:59 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

To say the least, things certainly had taken a turn that Ari should have expected. Of course, Arianda herself already had issues with Algos's plan; why bother taking a war that was already lost back to Earth and taking what they shouldn't. Especially when they had a world, far bigger than Earth quite easily, all to themselves; the bigger concern seemed to be what Caly was saying. They needed to focus on their home, their own people, and their selves; something Ari agree with wholeheartedly as she gave her daughter a warm smile. Caly's presence, and her speech, was likely the first thing to break Arianda out of her brooding scowl as she kept a close eye on Algos. However, Ari's attention was soon dragged to more speech, and another of her sisters; Inami.

The Queen of Chaya did appear to be feeling better than when Arianda had broken her connection with her Seal of Eris, with the Asthavon's as a whole, and causes quite the chain reaction on accident. However, Inami truly did look far more lively than last time Arianda had seen her. Was the woman still affected by what happened? Certainly, it would take time for all of them to recover; Arianda especially. However, she was doing her job as a Queen, her job as an Asthavon, and was holding her head high; trying to fix and unite demons. As Arianda looked upon her sister, it was quite the admirable sight. Soon, however, Inami seemed to have finished with her speech and made her way towards Ari; with a man in tow.

The demon blinked at the pair, quite curious about who exactly the man was. However, she soon let out a small squeak of surprised when Inami wrapped an arm around Ari and gave her a hug; one that Ari returned with both of her arms. She was surprised, but not unhappy. Arianda had never received a hug from the demon, so it was safe to say that Arianda relished the opportunity; but she also made sure to give Inami the best good feelings she could muster in that short-lived hug. Eventually, however, Arianda's attention was brought to Inami's worlds; and to the man she was introducing Ari to. Arianda soon let out a soft giggle at her initial question, smiling at Inami as she asked about Amphy, the little demon who was now bonded to Ari for the rest of her life.

"It has indeed been a while, Inami. As far as Amphy is concerned... Why not see for yourself, Inami~?"

The demon gave Inami a big grin as, quite suddenly, Amphy materialized basically out of nowhere and gave Inami a big hug; one that showed the adoration for her technical sibling and to show how okay she was. Eventually, Amphy gave Inami a big ol' grin, hugging her nice and tight before finally speaking herself.

"Hehe~! I'm okay Inami~! I'm Amphilogiai, it'll take more than that to kill little ol' me! I'm stronk and stuffs!"

After Amphy proclaimed just how strong she was, even though she was actually quite weak physically, she kept giving Inami a hug until she knew it was a good time to let go. Afterwards, Amphy skipped her way towards Caly; sitting down nearby the girl and simply watching the proceedings. She had taken the effort, and Ari's effort, to materialize physically; may as well take advantage of it. However, after Amphy took to watching from nearby Ari's child, Arianda herself was drawn to what Inami was saying; and then Bid'Daum himself.

Arianda gave Inami, and then Bid'Daum a warm smile, nodding her head that it was perfectly fine; she didn't mind making new people. Arianda could absolutely tell Bid'Daum was becoming bored, and she could completely understand why; especially given the type of Rakshasa he was. Arianda gave him a warm nod, and then a small bow of sorts as she introduced herself.

"Yes, Arianda Vael; Angel of Conflict-- Er... Ex-Angel of Conflict now, I suppose. Nice to meet you as well~"

After Arianda made with the pleasantries, and observed some rather odd... guests, who smelled quite odd, she simply made her way over to Caly; to embrace her daughter in a warm hug. It was not meant to undermine, of course not; she was simply glad to see Calypso again. For Ari, it was only logical that she should give Caly a big, warm, hug and say hello; nothing embarrassing. Well, Ari thought it wasn't embarrassing.

"Hello, Caly~ It's good to see you again, my dear. How have you been~?"

Arianda gave her daughter that warm smile, a smile that she seemed to gain quite naturally whenever she was with her daughter; a smile that spoke how deeply Ari cared without words being spoken. However, soon after Arianda had greeted Caly, and then likely had a small exchange, and Ari's attention was once more brought to Algos; the demon giving Algos far less of a caring smile, but still a smile nonetheless.

"Algos... sister~ Keep your word that you shall help my daughter, and not hinder; and you shall have it. Otherwise, such support shall fade in the wind. However, I do not wish to fight family; but protect and nurture my family. You understand, I am sure."

Arianda could not forgive Algos for what she had done for Caly, she had been trying; trying to look past what had caused such vile feelings to boil up inside the demons core. However, it was quite difficult whenever Arianda was reminded of what Algos had done to Caly; what Algos had nearly done to Ari herself and Amphilogiai. However, despite the words that were riddled with ice, she still lied in support.

At least until Algos started to speak to Arianda's own child, who had dealt with enough to be considered more than a child, like she was a foolish little girl; who knew nothing of the world or of everything that had transpired, the lives lost, and especially how she knew nothing and was spineless. Those words that floated through the air turned Ari's slightly warm countenance to one that was far more icy; especially when a bubble erupted between her and Calypso, completely encasing the girl. Arianda's eye twitched as she looked upon Algos before a twisted, mirthless, grin adorned Ari's features. Such protection that Algos had deigned to give Ari was cast aside with a swipe of a blue spear that Arianda conjured from her own energy; rejecting the "kind" gesture her "sister" was attempting to make. It was all lost in the anger that filled Arianda upon Algos mistreating her child, making herself the one who was practicing idiocy; being spineless.

"Idiocy, is it? Spineless and weak, is she? To call my daughter, your own sister, such things out of the blue just because she's pointing out everything that's wrong seems foolish to me, Algos. In the end, it makes you, not Calypso, the one who seems more spineless and weak; to be unable to even bother considering that we need to become better is spineless, Algos."

Arianda seemed to grow further enraged as she did not move from Caly's side, but part of what likely made Arianda an Archduchess, what had sent fear and admiration through scores of demons who once knew her, was likely showing once again as Arianda's steely gaze bore down upon Algos.

"If anyone is spewing weakness, Algos; it is YOU. In the moment you are called out, in the exact second someone comes to challenge what is wrong with us, with demons; what do you do? You put it some place where you can ignore it; locked away so you don't have to face the ugly truth that you CANNOT stand."

Arianda growled at Algos, likely sending a few shivers through the crowd that had come to watch Algos; but it likely had very little effect due to what Algos was doing to most of the demons at large. She was not going to let Algos mistreat her daughter again, not while she could do something about it. And she was not going to let Algos lead demonkind down the same path; a path in which demons are made the enemy of all when they could grow and better themselves.

"Sister, it is as Caly said; You. Are. WRONG. And, if you truly do love me, if you truly do love Calypso; listen to her. For, the second you cease doing what you can for the sake of my daughter, to help her and redeem yourself for the wrongdoings that I will NEVER let you ignore; my support shall leave your side like dust in the wind. I will never help someone that means to harm my family; and nor will I aid you in turning demons into something that everyone will hate. Giving in to our simplest desires, to things that you wish to continue, is not strong; it is WEAK."

Arianda let out one last growl before she set set aside her rage and moved to attempt to free Calypso from her entrapment; using her scissors to try and create a hole in the confinements without harming Calypso. However, she kept a keen view of everything, and everyone, around her; casually employing something Mana taught her years ago, using her possessive shifting to create areas where she could view everyone. Eventually, the demon turned her head towards Inami; silently asking for her assistance. Hopefully, Inami was of the same mind as Arianda herself. Hopefully, Inami would support Caly as well. For Arianda's words were the only thing that could bite against Algos; and she would need more than just that to get through Algos's endlessly thick skull.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum