Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Caught in the Act
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Gamma

» Dungeons, Dragons, and Demons (Elyss/Kitarune/Arianda)
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by darkfunnel

» Bitter Fog [Khala/Calypso]
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 10:35 pm by THEFROST

» Shooting Stars
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Saera

» Beyond the Rapids
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Clashing Steel
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 5:23 pm by Siegharty

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by Laskt

» Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Siegharty

» Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by Siegharty

» Twice Worn, Twice Heavy
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Geeky Raven

Top posters
THEFROST
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_vote_lcapDevil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_voting_barDevil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_vote_lcapDevil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_voting_barDevil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2807 registered users
The newest registered user is Narakuma

Our users have posted a total of 139060 messages in 20744 subjects

Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Mini-Event Board:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f65-the-devil-s-revolution-demon-social-event

Starting Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21462-our-sinful-future-devil-revolution-post-ww4-social-event-algos-open

(NOTE: PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO START THEIR OWN SEPERATE THREADS! IT IS WHY I MADE THE BOARD)

WW4 Sign-Ups Thread
» Event Name: The Devil's Revolution
» Who It Concerns: Demon/Shadow Fall/Asthavon
» Where: The Demon God's City, Demon World

» Primary Information:

This event takes place July 20th, 2020. Effectively, it is a call for all demons to come together and bring the ideas for their future of their race, address the state of affairs post-WW4 and to re-form Shadow Fall to focus primarily on demons. Therefore, The Princess is holding a massive gathering of devils and demons to hear her message as she seeks to unify them to rebuild their strength, seek vengeance upon the enemies who wronged them in the world, make them understand other races loath them and to seek strength in themselves as she promises to devote her body, mind, and soul to them.

Thus, the social event is called The Devil's Revolution as it is an event designed to make demons interact with one another. Other races are open to join if they happen to see it, but this is a demon/antag focused event.

This event takes place July 20th, 2020. Effectively, it is a call for all demons to come together and bring the ideas for their future of their race, address the state of affairs post-WW4 and to re-form Shadow Fall to focus primarily on demons. Therefore, The Princess is holding a massive gathering of devils and demons to hear her message as she seeks to unify them to rebuild their strength, seek vengeance upon the enemies who wronged them in the world, make them understand other races loath them and to seek strength in themselves as she promises to devote her body, mind, and soul to them.

Thus, the social event is called The Devil's Revolution as it is an event designed to make demons interact with one another. Other races are open to join if they happen to see it, but this is a demon/antag focused event.

Current conditions: It should be noted that the skies are drenched in blood-red colors at the moment as a black sun overlooks the event. There is a heavy presence of Algos's energy spewing across the city. However, it should not actively harm characters. Most characters should be able to perceive a great amount of grief and power radiating from her call out to the world.

» Reasons To Join:

» Interaction This event is designed to be open to all factions and characters who want to take part in the social event. Therefore, you can meet up with new people, get different plots rolling, and otherwise get your character away from their bubble.

» Character Development: You can have a lot of character development as many characters across different war arcs often do not come out the same way they entered. So for those interested in the writing aspect, they can use this character to otherwise

» Historic Impacts: Most likely your character will have some form of prestige during or after the war based on the actions that they take. So this is the type of event where stands are made, legends are created and people tend to look back on these kinds of threads for big historic moments.

Sign-Up Template

Character Name:
Character App:
Reason To Join Thread:
Notes:

Code:
[u][size=15][b]Sign-Up Template[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character App:[/b]
[b]Reason To Join Thread:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

-:X:-

Last edited by THEFROST on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.platinumhearts.net
Geeky Raven
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Sign-Up Template

Character Name: Astaroth Asthavon
Character App:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19927-astaroth-asthavon?highlight=Astaroth
Reason To Join Thread: Astaroth is Mana's brother and highly curious about what is to come of this. What this event holds enough to even break his hiding for a bit.
Notes:

Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:45 pm

[adm]Ye got my approval for the event.[/adm]

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 5:47 pm

Sign-Up Template

Character Name:Inami Asthavon
Character App:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12547-2014-revamp-inami-asthavon-approved-0-3-0-3-satan-soul-form-0-2-pgx-state?highlight=inami
Reason To Join Thread: As one of the four queens of the realm of demons, it is her duty to ensure that the realm of demons is once more set upon a proper track.
Notes:

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 5:49 pm

[adm]APPROVED[/adm]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Sign-Up Template

Character Name: Arianda Vael
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21156-arianda-vael-the-fallen-angel-eris-seal-removal-revamp2-1-hazard-rank-a
Reason To Join Thread: As a previous Child of Eris, and a member of the Asthavon family in a way, Ari shall join for the reasons of interaction and, most likely, character development; especially given she has given Algos her trust to turn the situation around and make those dreams come to fruition. To do right by her family.
Notes: None~!

Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Sign-Up Template

Character Name: Masakaki
Character App: Link in sig for old/current app. Rework/additions in progress.
Reason To Join Thread: Given their recent interaction a portion of Masakaki feels as if he owes it to Algos to show up. On the other hand, yet again because of Algos, he has a newfound interest in the affairs of Demon World.
Notes:

Character Name: Bid'Daum
Character App: Link in sig
Reason To Join Thread: Simply put, a show of faith towards his partnership with Inami.
Notes: More than likely Bid'Daum will take a less active roll in the thread, so if possible I'd like to be able to post with him when I feel necessary. Will, of course, inform others when I intend to post with Bid.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]   Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:37 am

@darkfunnel wrote:
Sign-Up Template

Character Name: Arianda Vael
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21156-arianda-vael-the-fallen-angel-eris-seal-removal-revamp2-1-hazard-rank-a
Reason To Join Thread: As a previous Child of Eris, and a member of the Asthavon family in a way, Ari shall join for the reasons of interaction and, most likely, character development; especially given she has given Algos her trust to turn the situation around and make those dreams come to fruition. To do right by her family.
Notes: None~!

@Horus Sariel wrote:
Sign-Up Template

Character Name: Masakaki
Character App: Link in sig for old/current app. Rework/additions in progress.
Reason To Join Thread: Given their recent interaction a portion of Masakaki feels as if he owes it to Algos to show up. On the other hand, yet again because of Algos, he has a newfound interest in the affairs of Demon World.
Notes:

Character Name: Bid'Daum
Character App: Link in sig
Reason To Join Thread: Simply put, a show of faith towards his partnership with Inami.
Notes: More than likely Bid'Daum will take a less active roll in the thread, so if possible I'd like to be able to post with him when I feel necessary. Will, of course, inform others when I intend to post with Bid.

You both are free to join the event. If the main thread gets too crowded, you can also put other characters in different threads in the event to interact with other demons.

Devil's Resolution [Post WW4 Demon Social Event Sign Up]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Event Creation Center :: Approved Events-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD