Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyToday at 12:44 am by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyYesterday at 8:29 pm by Lillian

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by Lillian

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
The Kobayashi Family EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
The Kobayashi Family EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
The Kobayashi Family EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

» Intruder Alert?
The Kobayashi Family EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm by Siegharty

» Siegharty's Faces
The Kobayashi Family EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Kobayashi Family I_vote_lcapThe Kobayashi Family I_voting_barThe Kobayashi Family I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Kobayashi Family I_vote_lcapThe Kobayashi Family I_voting_barThe Kobayashi Family I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138018 messages in 20616 subjects

The Kobayashi Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kobayashi Family Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Kobayashi Family Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Kobayashi Family Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Kobayashi Family   The Kobayashi Family EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 10:52 pm

The Family of Virtue

The Kobayashi Family

Who Are the Kobayashi?

The family saying is Wealth is Fleeting, Honor, and Virtue everlasting. They are highly honorable and caring people who've made their homes in the Rukongai Forest. Attaining a minor noble status long ago. They've maintained their belief of fighting on the frontline constantly. Never able to believe in standing back and letting others risk.

They are a women-dominated society with men having a leader who keeps them in check. For a long time, men were seen as mere breeders for the women. Only there to provide females with children. But while the women lead the fighting and did much of the work. They realized the stock became less promising.

Thus leading to them marrying and bringing in outside influences. By adopting one man in and having him marry a woman or someone who performed the sacred ritual. They hope to continue the legacy of their first leader.

The aspect that makes them different from most noble families both minor or otherwise. Is that the Matriarchal society they run as a family. While men are no longer treated as tools. They are still far from being in charge of the grand scheme of things.

While the leadership role is vacant at the moment, three former leaders are running the family making changes as required. One of which has been discussed and is undergoing it's action now.

Resources of the Kobayashi Family

Land: They own land in the Rukongai and do so within a woodland where they keep their family walled in. The walls are protected with some defenses but nothing as amazing as the higher families.

Wealth and Status: They do hold a seat among Central 46 and will likely maintain that in the future. Though it will mostly be the elderly who enter into that. It does show some signs of who they are with this small thing.

Secret Techniques:The family is well-known for having special techniques that are alarmingly forgotten or misplaced with time. One such is the sharing of Blood Ritual. This allows them to adopt women and convert their blood into Kobayashi Blood.

Special Abilities of the Kobayashi

It's been said that the greatest attribute of the Kobayashi is the Warrior arts they pass down and refine. Developing skills as such that Samurai, Kendo, or what have you that are elite skilled. They've often been known for a couple of physical traits that make them standouts. But it is also the fascinating Blood Ritual they use to join new women to the family that showcase the strangeness of the Kobayashi.

The Kobayashi Family XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down

The Kobayashi Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations :: The Faction Board :: Clans & Families-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD