Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:56 am
Continuted From This Thread:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21524-satanic-relapse-algos#140858

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

"You know why I'm here."

In that instant, the world turned into a shade of crimson as Algos transported them within the depths of a sub-dimension that lay beneath the Asthavon Palace. For the moment that The Princess entered into this world is the same place in time where her will was enforced in this world. She wanted to isolate Calypso to have them face each other, or at least deliver them to a different place in Demon World if this should turn hostile.

So, as her blackened eyes still dried with tears set their gaze upon Calypso, Algos simply stared before deciding to speak up:

"I didn't mean for that to happen."

Trying to get over her own ego and pride, the woman tried to approach her, embrace her like the first time they met, and brush her head as her heart accelerated.

"You can read my memories, you can understand my feelings. The madness in my heart couldn't handle those harsh words."

Then, with an exhale of breath, the woman let go and stared down at her younger sister; still uncertain as how to handle this circumstance.

"My instincts...just wanted her to shut up. I truly didn't mean for it to go that far...."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty Re: A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:46 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso had been sitting in bed, unable to rest after the state she had found Pseudologoi in. She has sensed great pain within her own world and had rushed to attend to it, but it was too late to stop Algos from harming her and drastically shaving more of her life off. She had been awake for hours, but she felt like she hadn't slept in weeks.

She was in silence, until she heard Algos' voice.

She didn't flinch, or welcome her, or say anything, only staring in her direction with a listless expression as she dragged the both of them to an isolated space. For once in her entire life, Calypso felt nothing. Absolutely nothing in this moment, as if a calm before the storm, as Algos pleaded that she didn't mean to, coming up on her, hugging her, making more and more excuses for what she had done, pushing and pleading for Calypso's understanding in her intention, or lack thereof in that moment.

In reaction to her touch, Calypso pushed her away with one hand, wordlessly motioning her to cease touching her. In a moment of silence, the young demon was faced away from Algos, before finally speaking,

"I was going to go for a walk."

She stated it so simply and calmly, as she didn't face Algos as she began, "I was, going to go for a walk, before you dragged me into this. I didn't want to come to you so soon after what you did. But, here you are, making a decision for me, again. Pulling in me in, battering me with your self pity, seeking for sympathy and forgiveness."

She let out a loud, airy sigh as she rubbed her arm, "But.. You know what? I'm kind of done with your excuses. All you do is hurt me in some way, then try to justify or excuse your actions. Some way, some how... You're always the victim. You're always right."

She then turned around, staring at Algos with blood red eyes, her pupils sharpened like knives as black scales appeared on her face, "But you know what Algos? It took me such a long, long time to see this truth... You aren't a wounded little sheep who needs to be taken care of."

The hand rubbing her arm turned to a dragon's talons, as the sensation of anger grew in the space they were in, "You're a wolf, dressed like a sheep, acting whenever your hunger takes over."

Her hand trembled as she stared at her, expecting an answer of sorts,

"So, what're you going to, since i've told you what you don't like? Beat me? Force me down? Because it's not going to be as easy this time."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty Re: A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]

Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:14 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

To say Algos was disheartened was an understatement. She knew what she did deep down within herself, but she felt she honestly didn't want to hurt her to that extent. Only enough to teach her a lesson, leave a bruise here or there and not go to the vicious extent she did. They were Asthavon's: beings that could withstand the onslaught of their world of monsters. All of their bodies are supposed to be durable and she just thought it would be ok.

But -- it wasn't ok. None of this was.

"I understand if you hate me, but can you at least say to my sister that I'm sorry...? Neoveta told me she was just trying to help and I could not absorb it..."

With her memories now bleeding into Calypso's mind, the reflection of Neoveta's visage appeared to reflect what Algos's mind saw at this moment. As, even right now, that bloody, beaten and pristine white-haired child continued to observe them. Lacking expression, her blood eyes only observed the interactions between the sisters as she merely gave a wave of the hand at Calypso.

"You know I won't save you from this so don't even try."

And with those lifeless words spoken, the child gave a parting glance at Algos before sitting behind Calypso and just staring at the corruption her body had become.

"A wolf in sheep's clothing? Just shut up already. SHUT UP! When have I ever said I'm anything but a monster? I've said it again, again, and again that I'm a beast and you cannot amass this power without being consumed with sins. Perhaps you were naive about me, but I never once laid about anything other than a true devil."

There was a mixture of irritation, hurt, loathing, and sorrow in her voice as she felt this whole circumstance was not what she wanted. She wanted to comfort her dying kin, not be pitted against them. They knew what she was. They could see into her heart and mind. How could they not anticipate THIS!?

"I don't know how to love you. I don't know how to not hurt or destroy things. I don't know how to be anything than a destructive monster that consumes pain."

Eyes filled with blood, Algos wiped her tears before sniffling and trying to hold her kin again.

"I know I force these things on you, I know I'm a terrible person, but I still love you. It is a corrupted love, but somewhere inside of me Neoveta loves you very much and I don't know what to do with it. Can't you understand? I don't need your pity, I don't need to be victim, I just....."

With a soft exhale of breath, she closed her eyes and slowly let go of her sister before sitting on the ground and trying to tame her feelings.

"...I just want to learn to be happy."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:13 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

"She's out of her mind."

Calypso was silent as she heard the whisperings of her inner beast as Algos bridged their connection, presenting the small beaten child who then appeared to separate herself from their conversation as soon as she was visible. Caly gave her a slight wave back, as her attention was then drawn back to Algos as she continued her little tirade.

"Those petty, little excuses again..."

The silence within the room only grew heavier and heavier with each word spouted and spat. 'I didn't know', 'I don't know', 'I don't know'. She couldn't believe it. She can't believe it. She didn't know how to think or feel.

"Why are we the only ones expected to consider other's feelings? Can't she consider ours for once?"

Her gaze drifted down to Algos' hand again. Her body tensed, her flesh silently screamed with rage as her silent request was denied.

"Me, me, me.."

Calypso's chest felt tight as she stared at Algos, watching her sink to the ground begging and pleading her to understand, how much she loved her, how much she wanted to learn to be happy.

"Me, me, me.."

The little demon's hands clasped together oh so tightly, drawing trickles of blood, her arms trembling, her breath quickening as her feelings hit a boiling point, her anger peaked as her form rapidly resembled more a beast than a human,

"Why am I not allowed to be mad, too?"

Large, black reptilian claws suddenly slammed upon and violently pinned Algos to the floor, her black claws behaving as a sort of cage, however not a single claw penetrated her as Calypso leaned over her, voice booming as her face was disfigured into a dragon's maw, eyes glowing red with rage,

"I TRIED TO TEACH YOU!"

Her form kept changing and changing, gradually as she spouted her rage,

"I TRIED TO APPEAL TO YOUR HUMANITY, I TRIED TO QUELL YOUR ANGER, I TRIED TO EXCUSE ALL OF YOUR NASTINESS IN ORDER TO SEE THE GOOD IN YOU, BUT EACH AND EVERY TIME I TRY, YOU HURT ME!"

Darkness trickled from her jaws, the scar upon her heart becoming visible as she couldn't help but let her anger spill forth,

"AND NOW, WHEN I FINALLY GET TO BE ANGRY, YOU TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT, LIKE I DON'T DESERVE TO BE ANGRY AT YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU GOT ANGRY AT ME AND THEN WENT TO ATTACK ULV FOR SUCH A MINOR THING, AND EVEN THEN I DIDN'T TRY TO TALK YOU OUT OF BEING MAD WITH ME!"

Her draconic hands trembled as black tears ran down her elongated face as her voice hitched with an angered sob,

"Not only that.. Not only that..! You go on to get friendly with her and decide to have a kid..? What am I supposed to think of this, Algos..? You wanted to kill her only a few months ago... But now you want a kid..? I.. I can't.. I can't..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:50 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Tension. That single word described Algos's body as it froze when she heard the scorn of her sister finally begin to come out. However, she couldn't disagree with Calypso. She was trying to contain, suppress, and numb that fury within her kin. So, instead of doing that, The Princess stared at her furious kin, observed the pain across her face, the sadness behind her contempt, and tried her best to attempt to see beyond her delusions; even go so far as to dissolve the image of Neoveta behind them as her bloodied eyes tried to empathize. It is one of the few things she could offer her fellow demons that followed her rule, yet was something she rarely gave her own loved ones.

"You feel hurt. Your pain has been suppressed by many in our family. Since the day you have been born you have been unable to assert your will in this world. Many have damaged and taken from you, and as time went on, you eventually found the person you believed in, loved, and thought had your best interest hurt you in a way you couldn't even comprehend at the time -- your mind was exhausted."

Algos started to hold out her hand to rub the cheek of her kin, but she slowly lowered it as she could see that Calypso didn't want to be touch. So, a brief flicker of sadness washed over the elder sister's eyes before a cool sigh slipped through her bloody lips.

"You feel as if you've given me everything you can and it has only brought you grief, pain, and despair and it is as if I don't care and I loathe for you to hold the same fury as I continue to take, take and take until I leave you with absolutely nothing. All you want is to be angry for once in your life and not be told it is wrong."

Now closing her eyes, Algos started to mend her body, move through the shadows, and eventually appear outside the grasp of the cage as she felt it was best to keep her distance at this point.

"And most of all, you are confused as to why something which was so violently irritating to me, a thing which brought great suffering to you, is now nothing more than a pleasant drug to me. You can't comprehend it, your pain is invalidated and you have no idea how to process it."

"Does that sum up what pain you have endured, Calypso?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:50 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Her body was tensed and rigid. Despite her angered state, she reflexively was expecting for her sibling to physically retaliate - That was the reaction she was used to whenever she spoke back to someone so harshly. Her increasingly shade form developed sharp, fine points, a physical representation of her anxieties within the silence between words, until Algos spoke.

But, she did not lay more words of excuses and delusions. She finally, extended a hand of empathy, to take time to understand things from the younger demon's perspective. The younger of the two was dead silent as Algos spoke.

"This doesn't make any sense."

Darkness bled from her jaws as the sound of her heart roared in her ears. Confusion eclipsed her mind as Algos spoke words of understanding to her. She was still, even when Algos pulled herself from her claws. Her form only got more and more bestial, more draconic as Algos went on.

"Am I not allowed to be angry anymore..?"

The bestial shape of the Asthavon staggered back somewhat, having taken a quadruped stance as her dark head was tilted oddly far to the side, claws continuously scraping the ground as she was trapped within her own thoughts. This was a familiar sensation - To that of her mother showing her love rather than beating her once more.

However, this time.. It was unbearable.

"But i'm still so angry."
"But I can't be angry at her for this."
"It's all so fucking loud."
"She hurt Pseu she hurt Pseu she hurt Pseu."
"But she reached out.."
"B̸͍̰̝̯̤̭̀̆̕Ṵ̶͖͉̰̀̓̋̏T̷̳̪̳̈́͝ ̵̥͔̝̅Ḭ̴͓͚͎̇̏͜͝M̶͈̻̎̀̒͌̀ ̸̧̛̝̮̙͍͔̰͐̾͊͊͝S̸̝͕͓͚̗͓̳̲̏̓T̷̲̘̭̆͆̕͠İ̶̛̳͍̮͌̈́̽̚̚L̴̛͕̻͋̽͘͝L̷̡̛̖͕͖͈͔̓͊͗̀̚͜͝ ̵͈̗͚̭̱̤̀̈́̓̆̄͌̚S̴̯̜̥̣̮̩͇̒̿͊̂̚̕͝Ö̸͕̖̬͈͎́̀̃͜ ̷̡̻̟͖͔̏͘Á̶̱̙͔̃̀̾̂N̸̹̦͇̣̳̜̯̄́̽̔̿̚̕G̴̢̧̟̣̀̍͌͜R̴̙͑͐͑̈̇̈́Ỹ̷͓̤̮̲̬̀̏̕̕͝"

"Ẃ̷̤̪̇̇̽̂̽̒͝H̷̪̣͉͑̀̀̾̓͌͌͘Y̵̡̮̮͎̖̪͑͆̓ ̷̰͉̹̋̈́̾Ã̶̛̛̤̜͚͍̍̊̚ͅM̷͕̐͊̆̏͐̉̕ ̶̹̱͇͕͎̒͗̅̕I̵̳͓̭̎̾͆͂̓̿̕ ̶̖̼̰̑͝Ş̸̤͚̜̌́̕̚Ţ̷̱̯̖͎̓̆͘͜͝Į̵̡̩̥̥̟͈̖̏̓̀͒̓͂Ĺ̸͓͓̦͚̈̊̑̈́̈͝͠L̷̨̻̄͑ ̷̯̬̔̀́̏̐͑̌S̵͉͕̪̘̈O̸̦͕̗̹͆̒̒̇͊ ̶͚̖̦͈̬̟͖̃̒̉̂̋̽̋Å̵̯̼͕͇̯̓͋̀̐̒̅̏Ṅ̵̤͇͇̏̎̆̀͘͝G̵̺̲̟͍͈̹͋̉R̴̳͆̋Ÿ̴̧̡̜͚͙̖̿̐̌̚͜ͅ?̷̪͖̆̅̂͋̀̿̋̓!̵̢̠̟̞̱̱̓̀̚̚̕"

Her dark form twitched silently, her clawed hands being brought up to her face, claws digging at her shadowy flesh as her maw trembled.

"Î̷̧̱̺͇̣̳̽̅T̴̝̠̜̪͎̥͗̽ ̶͇̰̲̱̑̄̾̋̈̌̉ͅS̵̡̭͐͗̽̕Ȟ̷̲͙̥̜̘̤̎͆͌̃͌͜Ǫ̸͎͇̦̖̥̝̾́̏̊͐͊̀͊Ŭ̸̩͔̤͇̟̒͘̕͝Ļ̸̞̯̻̫͍̍̒̔D̸͕̎̔̊͆ ̵̧̺͍̲̣͆̊͋͠A̵̭͈̙͙̙̙͚͍͗̍̅Ļ̷̛̩̭̘̞̼͍́̈́L̶͉̣͔̰̑̿̆͘ ̸̢̞̤͈̬̥̅͂̅́B̷̛͕̳̥̿̏̆̋͘ͅE̸͓̳̙̩̓̔̏͜ ̴̡͖̻̇̉͌́̇̆̕B̵̨̜̜̘̰̲̫̱͆́̒Ȩ̶̻͇͇͕̬̊̂̾̑Ṯ̷̙̓̃̿͗͊̎̑T̷̤̱̺͔̼̼͌͋̄͜E̴̼̻̭̭̎̾̂Ŗ̵̬̖̱̞͍̊ ̴̟̬͔̣͔̬̘̐̿́͑͜N̷͚͖̥̠͓̣͙̩̒̊͝O̸̯̙͈͉͉͉̮̾̐͋̽̚W̷͔̅́ ̶̨̰̗͉̝̺̮̒̍̈́͛́̽ͅẆ̵̻̎͑̓H̵̥͇̥̺͆̏Ẏ̶̨̻͖̻͍͇̀͛͂͛̋͜ ̴̢̯̥͚̩͚̦̙̂̏͋́̃̉̕A̸̛͕̎͆̄M̸̡̢̨͓̜̙̭͇̍̂ ̶͚͌̉̿͆̓Ḯ̴̬̽͗ ̶̢̺̳̭͉̘̀͗̏S̶̼̈̍͛̊̕O̶̰͈̐̔͠ ̸̢͓̤̻̫̗̺͔͛̐̀̓̂̉A̶̡̧̛͓͕͙̽͆̍́͠N̴̝͎͕̞̩̿̆ͅG̴̬̖͕͙̙̉Ŗ̵̫̼̼̦̈́ͅY̶̧̢͖̺̓̄͝?̶̲͎̳̹͇̻͖̜̍̈́͊̋͗̓̀̂!̷̺͉̄̍̇͋͊͂̎͠"

Her beastly hands drug down her face, leaving deep white gashes in their wake as darkness spilled from her jaws in a nightmareish depiction of painful, confusing emotions. She couldn't take it anymore. She was so mired in indecision that it was driving her mad. She honestly had no idea what to do right now.

Her bloodied clawed hands hit the ground, her jaws parting as she released a deafening, nightmareish screech, shaking the very space they dwelled in as her large form lurched forward haphazardly, a clawed hand going directly for Algos as her other features sloppily yet quickly shuffled across the room - It was as if the desire to hurt and the desire to prevent harm were happening simultaneously, even if she missed Algos she would end up dragging her head across the ground until her large form would end up flailing on it's back, all manner of fluids pouring from her face as she released another demonic screech, her form shifting violently and uncontrollably from the chaos created within her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:56 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Demons are creatures that thrive on such raw and powerful emotions. To keep such monsters bottled up is a sentence akin to death. So, even if Algos was trying to empathize with her sister after being brought to this extent, The Princess could see it was too late for it to quell that resentment that brewed within her sister. It isn't that she didn't understand Algos, nor the fact she did anything wrong, but it is the lingering pain that exists from the actions cannot be easily snuffed out like a flame on a cold winter night.

Ergo, to that end, Algos would allow her a place to extract that frustration through conflict and battle.

After exhaling a quiet breath from her lips, the woman's blood eyes focused on her kin as she started to become consumed by her fury. When that clawed hand reached out to grab her, Algos repelled it away with an eruption of her shade energy which acted as a reflection-based barrier to redirect the hellish hit back on her kin.

As the damning eruption of the impacting sound of their clash echoed out around the sisters, Algos used this as time to gain distance to build her defense up. In seconds, she held out her right hand and had a dozen arms made of darkness forge behind her as she motioned with her left hand for her sister to come to her.

"You are angry because you've never given me all your hate, all your anger, and all the sadness I've inflicted upon your sorry being. If you truly feel that way, then just fight me until I devour that suffering."

In speaking those cool, calm, and composed words; the woman didn't offer to devour her suffering out of any type of malicious glee, hunger, or greed. She didn't desire to use it to empower herself for once, but instead, Algos reflected on the times her own hellish fury devoured her and the only way to extract to it was through violence. That is the one thing which this family understood on a primal level. Letting the body act out its built-up rage to become empty was the only way Algos saw to ease her pain.

So by the fates of the gods themselves, the sisters must raise their swords against one another to truly start the process of beginning anew.

"I am a goddess of pain, so show me all of it so I can heal it for your sake."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:21 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

The massive form of ever shifting darkness that Calypso took flailed on the ground before retaking her position, releasing unholy screech after unholy screech as she stanced up to Algos. Murderous rage consumed her reason, the only thing that she comprehended as a "fix" was tearing the blood-soaked woman to shreds. That was the solution her primal instinct-driven thoughts conjured within her heated delusions - Nothing to be angry at, no reason to be angry.

Her form shook and shivered as she reared up on her hind legs, blackened jaws splitting apart to reveal hundreds of nightmareish teeth within her demonic jaws, as black and white energy began to gather in her jaws. She didn't behave as if she was even listening to Algos at this point, six smaller heads forming and gathering the same energy as her main head did, shaking at the realm around her as she sought to loose several shots of powerful, condensed energy at Algos.

One after another the potent balls of energy would shoot at Algos with great vigor and speed, the second any of them even grazed a solid object they would release a large, powerful explosion that would certainly inflict heavy damage to it's contact.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

The space around them shattered into dust as the duo was transported to a bloody desert with overcast skies as the sub-dimension imploded on itself from their clashing wills. In the wake of this eruption of change did Algos form a dense black sphere around herself in order to avoid getting caught in the hellish implosion. Therefore, even if she got hit with the balls of energy, her own potency over magic could produce a powerful enough shield to ensure that the demoness could ride through the hellish destruction with only raddled nerves and a shakey feeling in her body from the violent vibrations all around them.

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I'll accept all it."

As her voice became filled with sorrow, the Princess had dozens of arms made of shadows extend from her spine and begin to slap her sister straight into the ground with enough force to obliterate entire cliffsides. Punch after punch brought such savage destruction throughout the desert until nothing but a thick carter would remain of earth, sand, and blood. With a gentle sigh escaping the Princess's lips, she tasted the desire of her kin to tear her to shreds and spoke out in response to that deep yearning within her sister.

"I'm sorry the world gave you nothing but suffering, but I will try to sincerely help you. I am trying to listen, so just let it out."

With the demoness's eyes closed, this goddess of suffering sought to continue to extract the seeds of the pain out of her sister as she showed her most raw, primal, and honest feelings. While it would be subtle and gradual, her powers were intent on draining the frustration, torment, and god awful feeling of drowning in a sea despair that was Calypso's awful existence. By forcing it to the surface, the intent was to bring all of her foul nature out to at least allow the woman to breathe once more and absolve her of this deep-rooted pain.

"Are you going to just lay in there? Even if I pity you, I won't go easy on you until you give me everything you have, sister."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:34 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso didn't merely stop when she fired at her elder sibling, her massive draconic body lurching forward to charge at her, before being struck with a volley of shade hands reached out to slap back at her. Her movements ground to a halt, flashes of dark blood hitting the red sands occasionally as Algos beat her. Giant claws dug into the ground as her head tucked closed to her body, the sounds of ghoulish growls and ghostly wails increasing from her form as she became inanimate for a moment.

The pain roaring from her flesh was so pure it could be smelled and felt, a miasma of rancid emotion radiating in the air as her dark body shuddered, sickening sputtering noises could be heard as her difficult to perceive wounds bubbled with black fluids, before her entire body was struck with a dark, powerful blaze, the sound of a bomb going off as suddenly the demon's body shot into the sky, leaving a dark fiery hell at the base of her takeoff point as her dark, amorphous form shifted and changed into that of an avian raptor, outstretched wings being the last thing the typical eye could perceive before her position suddenly changed.

Her speed massively increased as she had swooped towards the ground like a bolt of dark lightning, having gone directly for Algos as, if she successfully grabbed the woman in her flaming talons, not only would she be within the vice grip of the flaming demon, she would be burned at with black flames of rage, the acidic shriek of her sibling not far above her as Calypso would have moved to bash the woman in her grasp against the earth, dragging her through the soil as she maintained high speeds, wishing to cause the woman great harm through such brutal physical means.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum