Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Siegharty

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:29 am by Siegharty

» Home Remedies
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Siegharty

» Hanako's Shikai
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:50 am by Ame no ko

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Guest

» Under the Light of the Star Kissed Moon
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by Saera

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Saera

» Keisuke Mori
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by DannySam

» Hihi
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by DannySam

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Of Mages - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2794 registered users
The newest registered user is DannySam

Our users have posted a total of 138262 messages in 20644 subjects

Meeting Of Mages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Mages   Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 8:29 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"When you have but one use in the world and wish to aid anyone at all, you become good at that one use. But, honestly? Unlike swordsmanship or martial arts or science, there is no set thing to do. No set thing to teach. I can give you advice on how to use and manipulate your energy into the most efficient patterns, but kido itself comes only from experience with it. You must slowly build up a connection with your soul, and then put it to work"

Hannah would release a specialized jolt of pressure and form it into a shape that sparked into fire. Modifying Soketsui on the fly.
"Try to do too much Kido to soon and you risk severe damage"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down

Meeting Of Mages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD