Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rose
Rose
Starter Member

Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]

Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm
Saera watched as Chidori's form shifted to take on the form of a rather large cat of some breed or another. Saera wasn't particularly sure what kind of cat the woman had just turned into, just that she probably shouldn't give in to the overwhelming urge to bend down and start scratching her behind the ears. Not that she really tried that hard.

Saera walked a bit closer to Chidori before dropping into a squat so she could get a better look at her.

"Nah, I don't really mind fightin' a cat. Soul King knows the hollows we fight got weirder shapes than that. Ain't never seen a Shinigami transform like that though. This one of those 'royal' perks?"

Saera stopped looking over Chidori's form and looked her directly in the eyes, "Gotta admit though, I'd appreciate if you told me if anyone else you know of can transform into other animals. Don't wanna go out to get some meat and accidentally bring in someones kid."

Without missing a beat, and before giving Chidori a chance to respond, Saera's hand shot out, attempting to reach behind the woman-turned-cat's ears so she could start scratching them, a wide grin on her face.

"Also, you're fucking adorable like this."
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:06 am
While this definitely wasn't the reaction she was expecting, Chidori couldn't say she was quite surprised. It did strike her as odd that Saera found her cute as a full blown tiger, mainly for the fact that tigers weren't really the first thing to come to Chidori's mind when she thought of the word cute. But, to each their own.

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. I'd like to think I'm pretty cute all the time, but I'll let it slid this once." Saera would notice that Chidori's voice was considerably in this state. Not so deep that she sounded like a man, but deep enough that without prior knowledge it would be hard to figure out it was her. "And I don't know why you'd be going around killing cats, but to my knowledge everyone in my family can do this. Except one of my cousins, who turns into a boar or something. It's pretty fucking adorable."

As Saera was scratching behind her ears, Chidori couldn't help but let out a low purr. It felt odd yet satisfying to have someone else scratch that specific spot. It gave that kind of feeling one gets when they finally get at an itch that has been bothering them, but in Chidori's case it wasn't itching to begin with. "An-anyways, I'm ready to start when you are. Unless you don't want to. I wouldn't be opposed to just staying like this..."

Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Rose
Rose
Starter Member

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:34 pm
Saera's fingers continued to scratch Chidori behind her ears as she shrugged, "Meat's meat. I don't really discriminate, the right seasonings and ingredients and anythin'll taste good. Just don't feel particularly good eatin' somethin' that might or might not get me put on trial for murderin' a noble ya know?"

Saera pulled her hand back and arched her back as she stretched, letting out a contented groan. "Now, as much as I'd like ta stay like that, we did agree to do some trainin'."

Saera drew her Zanpakutou and pointed it at Chidori, [color=#9970b6]"Some ground rules though. As much as I normally use Kido, I'm gonna refrain from that tonight, and I figure you should to, people are tryin' to sleep after all. Also, you bein' a cat and all, I figure you're pretty good at maneuverin' around, and while I have no problem with that, I'd appreciate it if we make sure to keep this in this courtyard. Same reason as before, and I know I can get a bit wrapped up in sessions like this, so if I start tryin' to drive ya out of the courtyard while fightin' please let me know."[/i]

With her part said Reyla shifted her feet, taking a ready stance as she prepared to start the sparring match, "Anythin' you want to add?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum