Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Henrex

» Home Remedies
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am by Slayer

» One Lump or Two
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 am by MWD

» MEA CULPA
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
Forest Scape [jcink] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Forest Scape [jcink] I_vote_lcapForest Scape [jcink] I_voting_barForest Scape [jcink] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Forest Scape [jcink] I_vote_lcapForest Scape [jcink] I_voting_barForest Scape [jcink] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138237 messages in 20639 subjects

Forest Scape [jcink]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunnivale
Anonymous

Forest Scape [jcink] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Forest Scape [jcink]   Forest Scape [jcink] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:09 am

Forest Scape [jcink] CcoRm04

A mysterious event has caused residents from different worlds to be taken away to another world. A world with only a few bits of history scattered in the city that the residents wake up in: Montvale. Around the city is a large forest that harbours unknown dangers, leaving the people that end up in Montvale with a choice.

Do they start a new life in Montvale and leave their pasts behind, or do they venture into the forest and risk their lives looking for answers... And a way home?

Forest Scape is a Roleplay Forum that had just recently relaunched from it's previous version, The Woodlands, which was formally on Forumotion. Now It's been moved to Jcink. Play characters from different franchises or even play a original character as you explore this strange new world.

We are looking for new members since we have relaunched.

Back to top Go down

Forest Scape [jcink]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD