Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Algos wasn't having it. In one quick motion, she used her tendril to smack the cheek of the woman. Not enough to bruise or harm her, but enough to redden her face and snap her out of it.

"You are better than that, sister. I believe you are better than that. You aren't weak."

The Princess was firm in her wording as she believed the punishment fit the crime. So, to not overwhelm her with pain, she'd then wrap Calypso into a hug from behind as she started to use her other tendril to stroke her hair ever so softly.

"You've had a hard life as a demon, not know true love, struggled for what you do have, and stared into the monstrous hell of my soul. That takes a strong person and I am sorry for not realizing it sooner. It is why I am angry you are devaluing yourself like this and I just want you, through your own words, to tell me what happened."

She sighed ever so softly, slowly flowing over the cheek she slapped earlier.

"I can search through your heart to discern it myself, but there are certain benefits to speaking your truths and getting it out of your head with someone who shares your mutual interest."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:48 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso barely flinched as her face was smacked, barely a mark forming as her physical durability was simply that high. It did get her attention, her tear-burned face looking over at Algos silently as she spoke her mind. The crawling sensations of hatred were quelled, as Algos admitted she was wrong - she had a flash of disbelief in her eyes that vanished within an instant. She was silent as she was asked to tell the woman what happened, facing away from her, before her shoulders bounced from a soft, sad laugh.

"...Tell you what happened? Gods, where should I even begin, Algos..? It was around thirty years in that place if my math was correct, a quarter of which I was incoherent and unable to function properly. That's not exactly easy to cram into a summary..."

She sighed heavily, as she allowed her curled position to loosen, her head falling onto her knees,

"...I spent a long time, deprived of essential sensations, trapped within a space I could not escape, succumbing to madness over and over again. Even if I have gained things from that experience, my mind is forever broken and sullied. I still see them, everywhere, the shadows of people who once were, even if they are unable to touch me. I can't even look in the mirror anymore without it devolving into a several hour episode."

Her head tilted to the side, "... I'm not even certain if I would have awoken at some point, or remained trapped with my body floating in the Endless Soul Plane forever.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:38 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos did nothing more than support the person she loved so much. Gentle strokes of the hair were given by her tendril as The Princess continued to hold on to Calypso; letting her get these demons out of her head. It was indeed a messy set of affairs as the imprint of her soul had become corrupted from such a foul series of events. It saddened this elder sister to see such tragedy befall her kin, yet these occurrences were hard to avoid in an existence such as theirs.

"You were molded and reborn by the abyss. It is the sad fate of us Asthavon's, but you still can be helped to cope with this suffering that our existence has birthed upon you."

There would be no magic, no spells, or anything fancy. Instead, Algos kept holding on to her sister as the warmth of her energy, the grounding of her physical body, and the natural senses locking on to what was real helped to place one in reality, at the moment, and to cease projective thoughts of distress.

"My own heart is open to the pain of the world. I see the outline of suffering, heartache, destruction, death, and all things that relate to my element of torment. Of those who have left this mortal plane, I can still sense their lingering imprint on this world."

There was then a pause before she continued.

"You are not in this alone. Do not mark your landscape as one of the unattainable. We are sisters of madness, to a family of chaos; we all have our own version of the hell you are going there and never assume yourself to be a special kind of unhelpable because of it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:08 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

"I don't figure myself to be unhelpable - I wouldn't think something so ridiculous."

She softly spoke as soon as Algos finished, leaning against her body as her hands rested on her lap, "..This isn't, about being alone, or unable to be helped."

Her dark tears started running down her face once more, eyes looking down wide as she breathed heavily, "... I'm just... Disgusted, with myself.. Before, I didn't know what I was capable of, w-what I possibly could do wrong... But now..."

She stared at her hands, hunched over, "..I know everything, every little horrible thing my mind can concoct, my heart can desire, every little ugly tar-filled thing I could ever dream of. I'm sick - I'm a sick person, how could I want any of that on any level..? I.."

She clutched her head, arms draped over the top of her head, for her hands to reach down and grasp onto the opposing sides of her skull. She breathed heavily as she stared down, "..I'm not supposed to be like that, I'm not supposed to be that way, think those things, want those things.. I... Do I even want them..? I don't know, I don't know..."

Her arms lowered, covering her mouth as she audibly gagged, silver eyes staring down as she shivered, swallowing hard before she released her lips, firmly planting her hands on either side of her, body tense and full of stress,

"...I'm trying... I'm trying to adjust back... I really am, but.. I can't help but be haunted by what that place brought out of me.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:57 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

"Do you plan to cry for all of eternity? Shall I go ahead and kill you myself to end your suffering?"

Algos listened for a while, but she knew that it was time to interject with her own train of thought. Seeing her sister in pain grew tiresome and she needed a reality check more than anything else.

"Denying what you are will bring great suffering that I can feast off from you forever on. Accept the ugliness in your heart, but ask yourself this question..."

While growing sterner in her tone of voice, the woman held her sister in her arms; never letting go as she continued to grasp her to this reality.

"...do your action align with your thoughts?"

She let that simple question linger out in the air as she stroked her kins hair. Then, when the time was right, she continued.

"We possess many loathsome thoughts that shape our reality through our actions. If you have not acted on them, there is no need to fear. All you are doing is morphing the essence of your soul with un-needed stresses and that can most definitely make your powers go astray and produce these awful nightmares, sister."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

A low, demonic growl was in the throat of the distraught creature as she gave her sibling an annoyed yet warning glare as she mentioned simply killing her herself as to end her misery for her. Even if she felt such a way, she was still irritated by such statements as it felt to only devalue how she currently felt, but she held her tongue as she knew her sibling didn't intend it that way.

Though, as she went on, Calypso's eyes became round as she felt her unceasing grasp, "...My action..?"

She stared vacantly at her hands, heart skipping an occasional beat as she thought, her eyes darting about as her breathing heavied,

"..I don't know... I... In there... Those imaginings were as real as reality... It felt as real as reality.. I.. The lines felt so blurred and bled together, even in the moment of doing those things feeling good I felt disgusting afterwards... I... I... But the fact I felt those ways after doing such awful things just..."

Her heartrate went up by quite a bit, beating in her chest like a beast wishing to be freed of it's pen, eyes looking down yet unfocused as she drew more into herself, her breathing fast and unregulated as she muttered all manner of what if's and what so's under her breath, terror rising in her eyes as she was looped in this pattern of thought, and cannot help but not see reality as her fingernails dug into her flesh from how hard she clenched her hands. Regardless of anything, the girl was in panic - reality was unaffected but she behaved as if in her own realm of panic and disgust, at least in the moment.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:50 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos moved her hand in such a way so that her sister may dig her fingernails into it. It did not bother the elder sister was her body could endure feats of torture beyond the human imagination. Instead, she was more focused on confronting the reality of the circumstance she was in and why she paid no mind to the initial grows her kin gave. So, with a simple exhale of breath, she continued her words:

"You do not act like a wild murderer, sister. Your actions do not align with your thoughts. They feel real, but the corrupting nation of your insanity blinds your insight. It is something our family is cursed with and it does hurt to see you fall under that curse."

There was then a pause before her crimson tendril began to pat the head of her younger sibling.

"Hope is not loss, however. I want to be a home you go to when you need foundation in your reality. I want to possess that pain, give it to me and allow you a breather."

She would then rest her head atop the shoulder of Calypso before closing her eyes.

"I love you, and even in this corrupt form, my uncorrupted self wants to make you feel safe, protected and rooted in the world."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:25 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso's eyebrows slowly knit as her gaze moved to stare at Algos, a familiar shimmer returning to her eyes - One of fear, concern, but most of all simply feeling, feeling that was difficult to be expressed into words. A hard swallow passed through her throat as rather than dark acidic tears, her typical platinum-colored essence returned to her eyes, listening to Algos' words, her desires, her emotions, as Calypso felt her heart be slammed with the weight of realization - That despite all of the terrible things dealt, there was genuine care in her sibling for her.

Her breath hitched several times, before she let out a low squeak, tears rolling down her face as her face turned up in a raw, sad, ugly grimace, as she would then move to quickly embrace her sibling back, pressing her face into the elder's shoulder, tightly holding her as she loudly and fully sobbed, muffled by Algos' clothing as she grasped her form tightly and hard, as if it was the last time she'd ever touch her sibling ever again. At times her crying even rose to shrill cries, as her pain poured out like a rancid wound's excess being removed in order to cleanse the flesh and allow healing to occur.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:18 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Alright! Sad bonding time is over! Now is the time for happy bonding time!" Ulv exclaimed, barreling back onto the scene wearing the most elegant of dresses. It was a deep red and softly glowed as Ulv walked, with a lighter, semi-transparant dress underneath.

"There is a great restaurant in Reykjavík we can go too. Then to Chaya Nation for dessert. Brilliant little shop I went to once with Inami. Wrap up the day with a movie at the Kinepolis-Madrid Ciudad de la Imagen megaplex. Calypso gets to learn about l'appel du vide, Algos gets to have a lovely day out with friends. And I get dinner" Ulv would nod as if there was no arguement to her desires.

"Now, we are royals, so we should dress like one. My theme is red and amber, so I can sort of accommodate Algos. But, I don't have a lot of black, you got anything flashy, Calypso? I can skip to Hong Kong if you don't, they got this spectacular talior there"

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum