Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_vote_lcapThere'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_voting_barThere'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_vote_lcapThere'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_voting_barThere'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:26 pm

There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] MKPVPsr

CYRUS

It was...quiet, for once, upon the Earth. For one such as Cyrus, it was difficult to discern whether this could be called good or ill. There was so much still yet to be done, but he found that there was so little drive to accomplish it among the people. Was this simple quiet ultimately what they desired? It struck him as almost ludicrous, given the state of the world not even a year prior...

Still, as he gazed out upon the sea, paperwork half finished at his desk, he found that even his ever-dutiful soul was unsure what might be best done now. Alliance with demonkind? The thought of it almost made him laugh, if not for the sheer agony such a thing might have caused. No, while the demons within the Vandenreich were certainly his children, and those who considered themselves people of Earth would always be guarded under his care, that was because they were people of the Vandenreich, of the planet he had sworn to protect. He allied with them not because they were "demonkind."

It struck him, idly, that the racial delineations of this conflict were not so different than those which had shaken the Quincy many times before. Was it the curse of his people to hold Cassandra truth? To experience first the inevitable futures of others? What a dreadful existence, if so. Still, perhaps, it was not so terrible in its own right. If, at least, it offered him the foresight to prevent such things for others...

Ah, so much yet to be done. Yet, as he drank quietly from the cup of tea before him, it seemed more distant by the day. Not for a lack of efforts on his own part, and certainly not on the part of Helle and the rest of the Vandenreich. Well, at the very least, he would not accept no for an answer.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA

Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:19 pm

There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Without a word, the doors to the ever thoughtful Elder of the Vandenreich’s office would swing open. Not even his secretary, the ever lovely, Ninsianna dared to stop a woman whose mind was made. Why would the demon? The reason for this sudden intrusion proved to be something that would, no doubt, lift the spirits of any dreadful thinker. Well, that is what most would say, but Helle’s Elder proved to be a special breed of people. One that she is not too different from herself. People that put aside their wants and desires for those around them, even going as far as to lose even themselves for the ideologies they so love. But, that is why Helle adores her Elder so, for his emotions proved a necessary tool to combat the dangerous wiles of the world they both so cherish; to protect the children whose faith so preciously hangs by a thread they pinch. She has found her duties evolving constantly due to this. However, her main goal right now? Well then…

“Hello, Azmi.”

Oh, well… Well then… It seems caution has been thrown to the wind as the armored woman stepped further into the room, her hands behind her back under her swaying cape. There is a glazed shine to her emerald gaze, her serene beauty lulled by her calmed demeanor. She seems content. Why wouldn’t she? Life has proved rather simplistic lately, not a world ending event for months. Of course, she knows that this won’t continue forever, but why waste the time she has now worrying when she can learn to enjoy the life she has allowed to pass her by her whole youth? And, why enjoy it alone? Why, she can already see that worried expression on Cyrus’ face, an everdutiful man at all times. Even when he is calm and content, she knows that his mind is racing with millions of woes. Besides, they are connected in more ways than one. Though, it seems her little aspect only proves to boast her ability to be that pillar that any can rely on.

“You’ll get wrinkles if you’re not careful. Wouldn’t want to lose that mysterious charm because of all that stress, now would we?”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:33 pm

CYRUS

His thoughts, in but the briefest of moments, seemed to simply come to a standstill. Agony impossible to convey to any mortal soul coursed through every vein in the divine Quincy's body; agony that was, in this instance, welcome enough, however strange he might have considered it. Her every word rung beautifully in his ears, as if a gentle river running through the desert sands.

"I should think that my charm is quite far from my greatest concern, my dear. It is simply second nature to worry even when things are quiet."

To offer her a term of endearment was so very unlike him, but he would have found it outright improper of him to call her merely "Helle." In these small moments of peace, it was no sin to offer her whatever affection he might. Such a thing would be dishonesty, as if his heart did not hold her in a special regard, and how might he ever lie to the woman with whom he shared so much?

"These days have been quiet for much of the world. Yet I have had still so much to finish. Innocents to ensure the safety of, forces I must always watch carefully, and to assure the people that they will be well, even with the loss of their leader. I have been Grandmaster for quite some time, but I must still assure them that I will serve just as faithfully as their Elect."

Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:24 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Yes yes. The people this, and the people that. My Liege, you work yourself too recklessly. Even with the world at your fingertips, you should allow, every now and then, yourself a bit of relaxation.”

She does not mean to demean his efforts within the world. He has much on his shoulders, but she does mean to berate him for his reckless thoughts. He will work himself silly. No matter how much power he holds, that means nothing when it comes to one’s psyche. She used to think it the best course to work until you are unable to work anymore, but time and life has helped her see a better alternative. She hopes to help Cyrus see that as well. He can continue his duties later. Right now, Helle wants him to ignore what the world needs.

“Let’s have lunch, shall we? I already gave Ninsianna her box.”

She moves her arms from behind her back and reveals the two boxes in her hands, both of them designed akin to a Japanese bento box. Yes, she made lunch for the two of them. Ah, don’t think that that darling comment went unnoticed. Cyrus thinks he can just throw such terms out there without any repercussions. Well, now, he’s going to be forced to put protecting the world onto the backburner for a while. Helle looks oddly smug. She hasn’t looked this smug since 6 years ago, but why shouldn’t she? She’s been trying to perfect these bento boxes for a while with the thought of having Cyrus eating her cooking. The fact that her doing this may prove painful to the man hadn’t crossed her mind, oops. Eh, he’ll be fine. He did survive having his body parts removed by his own power. God, she’s being selfish today, isn’t she?

Coding in Template By:

Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:36 am

CYRUS

It was impossible for Cyrus' faint confusion not to make itself apparent, as his beloved right hand offered him a lunchbox apparently prepared of her own doing. His eyebrow cocked faintly upward, and it took him a moment or two before he could take the box from her, his usual echoing baritone a bit more subdued as he replied to her.

"It is quite the request, you know, to ask that. But I suppose I must acquiesce."

As he offered Helle the faintest of smiles, Cyrus led her out to the balcony, home only to a small table at which he often shared tea with Shirohime. Two chairs were angled such that anyone could easily see the ocean, and he naturally pulled one of them out for Helle.

"And what shall we discuss over lunch?"

Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]   There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Helle Armstrong

“It was an irrefutable request after all.”

There’s a sudden look in her gaze. Lasers, one might relate, aimed right for Cyrus’ face. If not for the fact that it was all metaphysical, there is no doubt that the dark skinned man’s head would have been eviscerated. There’s a line. It’s a thick line, but there are parts of it that are actually rather thin. Cyrus’ mental space is on one of the thinner parts of this line. Helle, within proper reason, does not take his ascended reasoning at face value whatsoever. She knows the physical and emotional trauma that her Liege goes through on a daily basis. She knows she is a large part of his pain. That is why she is here. That is why she is everywhere she needs to be for him and the people that they both have sworn to protect. She is unable to help his more extreme issues, but she won’t allow him to refute any of her other attempts at relieving the stress that comes with upkeeping the Vandenreich.

With that all settled however, she gladly follows the man out onto the balcony. The area felt a bit too artistic for such a plain lunch, but it is where he desires to eat. To be honest, she would have preferred a more homely atmosphere. Her grumbling stomach advises her to settle with this. She has not eaten all day just so she could enjoy this time with Cyrus. How silly it would have been to bring lunch without actually being hungry. She is being rather critical, isn’t she? Though, she can’t help it. After living life in a shell, she wants to enjoy the remainder of it, no matter how short or long, being someone other than what she is: an actual lady. Maria had left an impression on her, someone so crazy and adventurous doing whatever she deems worth her time. Cyrus would probably think the vampire a bad influence, but Helle saw the woman as an inspiration. She’s been so uptight for so long, acting like the young woman she actually feels so bizarre. She doesn’t look the part at all however, but that can’t be helped. She’s not going to abandon herself just to experience her other side. She shall just add onto what already exists.

“Thank you, dear. I had nothing planned as a topic. I just wanted to eat lunch with you, even if we simply sit in silence.”

Hah. She threw the dear back into his face. And, yes. She took the seat given to her with a pep in her movements. The box in her hands is soon opened next. It’s contents: Onigiri, Tonkatsu, Tamagoyaki-Japanese Rolled Egg, and Japanese potato salad with some green salad leaves and cherry tomatoes. Yes. She copy and pasted a recipe she found online, but it took her a lot of attempts to make it edible. She has never really cooked for herself or for someone else, so it was a fun learning experience. Fun, as in, sickening, but all her efforts have paid off. She couldn’t help but let her face grow a bit cocky and spoiled as if expecting only the highest regards for her hard work. When did she become such a spoiled brat?

Coding in Template By:

Back to top Go down

There'll Be Another Tomorrow [Cyrus, Helle]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD