Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel]

Wed May 05, 2021 9:47 am

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Algos continued to sit and stare at the blackened skies as her gaze started to empty further. Ingesting the words the male spoke took some time to process, but it's why her blood stare started to tilt toward his direction as she could see the lingering contempt bleeding from his essence for what was done to Calypso. At this moment, the ghost-haired woman was at a loss for what to express. So, she did the only thing she knew: to follow her instinct.

"I understand you hate me, but there is a piece of me in this black heart of mine that is sorry for what I put you both through."

Exhaling a blackened breath, the woman closed her eyes as she focused in on this vicious energy with herself; letting it bleed into the world as a heavy sense of grief, suffering and pain decayed the ground, withered away life, and darkened the skies further as she tried to focus on what her heart was even trying to say to this man -- and her sister.

"I do not know the exact point where I lost sight of what I was and when I wanted to have her so badly, but I never wanted this. I truly am sorry I gave into my demonic impulses and madness of this family..."

With that, she would motion with her hands for him to leave as she placed each of her hands in her face and contemplated what the hell she was even doing at this point.

"...but I will figure out what benefits demonkind. A power like this, even if it is evil, can't go to waste..."

There was another pause before she came to her senses more.

"You may leave if you wish. Your words aren't lost on me. I just regret I let things get this bad."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel]

Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The man's fingers tightened around the handle of his weapon with an intense malice and hate as his lip quivered. He heard what Algos had said to him, but there was so much hate in his heart that he couldn't bring himself to believe a damn word of it. How could he believe her after everything she had just said to him?

'Liar.'

Saying that all she wanted was for Pseu to love her again, that he knew nothing about their connection, how she began to see him as an enemy and almost began coming at him with the intent to murder him right then and there. All it did was prove his suspicions -- and continue to sow seeds of doubt in the man's heart. How could he believe her saying that she was sorry when there was so much that pointed to the opposite?

He remained silent, his back facing her and his hand trembling in a clenched fist at his side as she spoke. His lip quivered as he felt his emotions bottling up more and more, building up like a dam. A lump formed in his throat as he tried to swallow, and tears began to pool in his eyes as he only felt himself getting more and more frustrated.

'Liar...!'

What the fuck was he even supposed to believe anymore?!

What the fuck was he even supposed to say?!

A quiet growl rumbled in the man's throat, tears of frustration dripping from his face and nose as his arm trembled from how tight he had his hand clenched, knuckles turning white from the vice around his weapon. Part of him wanted to swing, to try and take Algos' head right then and there, to take out some of the seemingly unending frustration onto her, the bitch who brought about all of it, who he now didn't even know if she was lying to him or being truthful.

'LIAR!'

Algos finished speaking, Vanyel whipped back around, glaring with a look of contempt as he took a step toward her. spite lacing his tongue as his frustrations finally boiled over.

"NO SHIT YOU DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

Shaky, quick, almost hyperventilating breaths came from the man after his outburst.

"My words aren't lost on you? Are you fucking KIDDING me!? You'll listen to ME, the person who's basically fucking LEVERAGE against the woman I LOVE?! You'll listen to ME instead of the one you ABUSED, and MANIPULATED without remorse?! The one who tried so many times, to HELP you, gave you NOTHING but kindness and love, and you repay her by STABBING HER IN THE BACK?!"

Still breathing shakily. Vanyel tried to take deep breaths, only for him to breathe out just as quickly. Eventually, his voice quieted down, his head dipping and facing the ground.

"I know you don't care about me. I know that the only reason I'm alive is that you want to try and make Calypso happy. You never actually cared about me. I'm just the goddamn outsider, a human who nosed his way into demonkind and isn't fit to love Caly, no matter how hard I try."

Vanyel slowly turned around, opening a cobalt vortex that led back to him and Calypso's room in the palace the demigoddess made for them, leaving only this for Algos to process:

"It's too late for regret at this point. The damage is done."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 11:15 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Most people had body language which could infer whatever emotions were swirling around in their head by how their mortal vessels reacted to these thoughts and feelings. Therefore, as Algos observed the trembling spite spewing forth from Vanyel like a burning venom, The Demoness only gazed at his heated display of emotion as he let out all the contempt he had been holding in his heart. And at that moment? The Princess had no desire to become hostile and just let him speak his truth.

"I will speak to Calypso when the time is right. That is my sister, after all."

That is all she could say for that moment before she limped her head down; closing her eyes and rubbing the temples of her forehead as she tried to muster up the next choice of words. Her throat was dry, head pounded and heart thumped with a nasty bump; but at least she was feeling something other than her own self-pity for the moment.

"You are right. I wanted to initially keep you alive to make my sister happy. That is what my power wanted. But...there was someone before my power corrupted. Someone who was good, someone who could love, someone who wanted to be loved, and that person wanted to spread adoration for her people, for her race, and the world itself in spite of her own limited comings."

She sought to walk over toward him and perhaps give the man a hug as he did seem hurt, but would he even desire such a thing? Instead, the woman stopped herself; holding on to her right arm with her left and looking downward as she tried to recall the memories of her former incarnation before she was born into this life as the devil Algos everyone knows her as.

"Even as my own perception of reality becomes tainted by so many awful thoughts, is it so bad to want to hold on to what I was before I became corrupt? Do you people want me to lose one of the last things preventing me from becoming something with no remorse whatsoever? I can do that, but you won't exist if I ever let that last fragment die."

It wasn't a threat, nor was it a boast. It was something which made the woman look almost scared; as if she were trying to ask him for help. If the last fragments of her inner essence fizzled away, what else would truly remain? Who would she become? What would this pit of grief, suffering, and the Asthavon curse of madness become? Whatever it would become, it wouldn't be pretty. And in that state, that which brought her pain in this life would be eradicated one by one. That was for certain.

"I'm sorry I couldn't accept you, but whatever person I am or was before...wishes you the best."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 14, 2021 8:24 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Andrew Portier - Song: A Good Person

Hindsight was a hell of a thing, wasn't it?

Vanyel kept his back turned to Algos as she spoke, his fists clenched tightly at his sides, having stopped in place when she began speaking. He didn't say a word, for the longest time. His lip quivered and his hand trembled at his side. He wanted to hit her, to beat the hell out of her for taking so long to finally see where she went wrong, to finally see how she hurt him, hurt Calypso, and hurt herself as a result.

But, what had hurt him the most, was his own placement in this entire situation. Even now, he could stop the torrent of mixed feelings from plaguing his heart and mind. He didn't want this to happen -- he hated the outcome of this more than Algos did. It was so frustrating to deal with this -- to feel hate for her, yet also wanting her to be better, for her to accept him so that he didn't have to hate her so that she could be happy alongside the rest of them.

Again and again, he had tried to put his thoughts and feelings into some form of an objective mindset against her, but he couldn't do it, and every time he thought his thoughts were solidified, her words made him lose confidence in his own decisions. He didn't want to be doing this, calling her out and turning his back on her -- both metaphorically and literally -- but what other choice did he have?

The frustration continued to boil as Algos continued, but as she was about to finish, he finally screamed out, cutting her off.

"I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, GOD DAMN IT!"

Falling to his knees and slamming his fist against the ground, tears flowed from his eyes as he continued to bash his hand against the ground, hardly even caring or feeling what would normally be horrendously painful. He growled and screamed, eventually creating cracks in the ground. Perhaps it was childish to do something like this, to beat and bash the ground like a child throwing a temper tantrum, but he couldn't keep just standing there, getting more and more frustrated and do nothing about it -- and violence was the only way he knew how to get it out.

He might not have been a demon, but he still could get an inkling of how she felt. He could tell that there was fear of losing that last fragment that made her remotely human. He didn't want her to lose that -- part of him was stubborn, thinking that there was still a chance for her to turn herself around, yet part of him also believed that there wasn't a chance in hell.

If Calypso, one of the nicest people he knew, the person who kept giving Algos chance after chance couldn't do it, how in the hell could someone like him even hope to do it? What could he even do to help?

All he was...was just human. A human that could never hope to match the wonders of power and capabilities that Calypso or Algos could do. A lump formed in his throat as he tried to speak, tears of frustration continuing to pour from his eyes as he finally managed to quietly speak.

"...Why can't you just go back to how you were before your corruption...?"

He paused, his head dipping as his arms fell to his sides.

"Is it even possible to fix this whole mess...? To maybe have a slim chance to achieve Caly's dreams, everything...?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:42 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos silenced herself as she observed the male unhinging himself in his own frustration and emotional state of being. There was no real point in trying to get Vanyle to cease his actions as it did indeed need to bleed out like a nasty wound hurling up toxins of the inner self for the world to see. So, as the woman let out an exhale of breath, she closed her eyes and pondered on that person beyond the corruption. To return to that self -- was a tall order.

"I'm uncertain if that is possible without me losing my power. And, to be truthful, I'm afraid of losing that as then I'll truly be prey for the world."

This devil spoke the truth. She was scared of losing her power. Even if it did corrupt her, being without that strength terrified the demoness as she could foresee a future where she may have to fight this whole world herself. And without the capacity to protect herself, she was as good as dead in this world and at the mercy of others. Which is something she did not desire.

"Maybe separation is best. I don't want to let her go, but perhaps distance may do us both good. If things cannot be amended, that should be a last resort."

The Demoness spoke clearly as her inner self could piece together those words well enough. It was not a reality she desired, and the demoness was intent on making it not have to come to it, but something in her gut knew this may be the outcome. So she resigned herself to that, sighed, and gave a hard stare down at Vanyle before speaking once more.

"Perhaps that was too much to load you with. Whatever happens, however, isn't your fault. These are things that were put into motion far before you came into our family. So don't beat yourself up."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:19 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Andrew Portier - Song: Walking Away

The truth stung. All he wanted was to get himself out of this situation, to make everyone happy, for things to not be as crazy and fucked up as they were now. Vanyel stared at the indent in the ground, his hands stinging and throbbing at his sides, even though he felt no pain. The frustration had slowly petered out, and now he just felt...empty.

He could tell that Algos was scared of losing her power -- a feeling that he could relate to. For so much of his life, power had meant everything to him, and as a result, there was hardly anything that could feel worse than weakness. He remained silent as she remarked that separation might be best, albeit a last resort. Gloomy agreement washed over his heart.

He grimaced as she told him that it wasn't his fault and that these were things from long before he was brought into this family. To him, it didn't matter if she didn't think it was his fault, or if it was from before he got involved. He was here now, and due to the fact that he was caught in the middle of it all, what he meant to Calypso, and what she meant to him -- it only made him believe that it became his problem.

But, he slowly got to his feet, taking a brief glance at his battered, bruised, and bloody knuckles, before weaving the cobalt vortex back to life, only giving a wordless nod as he began to walk through, more frustrated and doubtful than ever.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Bathing In Corruption [Algos/Vanyel] - Page 3 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum