Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Beyond the Rapids
A New Beginning EmptyToday at 1:47 am by Rawk

» Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)
A New Beginning EmptyToday at 12:35 am by Ame no ko

» Caught in the Act
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Gamma

» Dungeons, Dragons, and Demons (Elyss/Kitarune/Arianda)
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by darkfunnel

» Bitter Fog [Khala/Calypso]
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 10:35 pm by THEFROST

» Shooting Stars
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Saera

» Clashing Steel
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 5:23 pm by Siegharty

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by Laskt

» Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Siegharty

» Twice Worn, Twice Heavy
A New Beginning EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Geeky Raven

Top posters
THEFROST
A New Beginning I_vote_lcapA New Beginning I_voting_barA New Beginning I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A New Beginning I_vote_lcapA New Beginning I_voting_barA New Beginning I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2807 registered users
The newest registered user is Narakuma

Our users have posted a total of 139062 messages in 20744 subjects

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geeky Raven
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Beginning Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999A New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

A New Beginning Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:53 pm

A New Beginning QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Takehiko Kuchiki
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19959-takehiko-kuchiki-approved-3-1-shinigami?highlight=Takehiko

» Upgrading: Zanjutsu to Beginner if not Already and possible tier drop, as he is a Vizard and has a new Zanpakuto residing in a place of his old one. Both his Vizard and hollow racial's should be at beginner also.

» Why:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21555-home-remedies

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21576-let-me-tell-of-a-mother-s-love#141337

» Extra: If the tier drop can be avoided great, if not just gotta get trucking.

A New Beginning ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Beginning Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

A New Beginning Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:15 pm

[mod]approved for resulting skill mastery drops. It should be noted that you will be required to put your zanpakuto in as a separate upgrade once you have it fleshed out and have compiled enough threads to justify it. Enjoy! [/mod]

A New Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD