Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Empty Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth)

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

It was a place like this he spent his time as well. The place where one could escape this life and the things around them. Trappings that caused exhaustion of mental fatigue. He couldn't deny the power of this place as he entered through those vault-like doors. This place brought her peace, the same as a book or a well-made corpse did for him. Softly his mouth parted as a black mist formed and his raven slowly was absorbed into his body.

He did not desire Tobias's company for once in many centuries. A question prodded at his mind and even his heart if he had one. He was numb despite feeling the power and the aura of this place. It wasn't a domain just any could fathom. Everything about this place made Khalaism seem like so much more.

It came past the religion of man and went a step further. The matriarch of it Khala, the two had never met in his lifetime. Far as he was aware, he didn't stand high on the demonic pecking order.

The totem that existed that distinguished them, was about to be shaken to its core. Was that what his niece desired, to shake the roots of this nation and the people? Was it her mind and spirit to wage a war unlike anything ever seen? He couldn't deny the potential made his crawl and his mind tense.

The last thing he desired was that world of man to become more broken. Though the actions did demand a response, was that what she wanted? Questions lingered on the edge of a dagger, piercing even his place of refuge. The library of any world could act as his escape.

But for this one occasion, no book was a ready remedy for this problem. Once upon a time, he stood aside and watched. He did not help Mana, much like a coward he hid. Cloaking his presence and running from the fact he was her brother.

His selfish desires worn like shackles and chains that were forged. He used the corpses she caused to fall. The bodies and battles that shook the heavens and earth. Those gave him no end to testing subjects, it was a bitter realization. That had he intervened, maybe he could have prevented something.

The fact was, Algos was far more powerful than he. It was not a logical leap that took much effort. His prowess was not in the art of war, but magic and invention. He was an innovator, not a destroyer. He was a Black Sheep among his kin, he saw the world but not this side.

The good earth was rich, it could provide a beautiful and wonderful adventure for those seeking it. But the way had been lost, not just now but long ago. Greed had poisoned the souls of creatures, even he was no exception. The world had been barricaded with hate, goose-stepped into misery and bloodshed.

Speed was developed, but they shut themselves in. The knowledge they gained made them more cynical, even now as he stood in this place. He doubted, he could feel it and the power here. But his heart and senses were doubted. They weren't wrong, he knew this to be true. So he continued his walking heading further in. To the Garden, a place his niece was said to be. If such a place existed, though he wondered.

Had they become intelligent only to become hard and unkind to everything? Machinery and devices that gave posterity, left them in want. They thought too much, especially him, and felt too little. He had to know, would this road of tragedy continue?

Was this to be like one of the many books he poured himself into, was Algos but the changing of a guard to one who'd follow Mana's doctrine? These doubts and questions wouldn't be lost. So the only result, the only possible outcome. To confront her, not as his other niece had. But with his wisdom and intellect, it was all he had.

His might was a small pebble next to a mountain, he was a molehill at best. Some uncle, he couldn't protect her or his other niece. There was no right answer to any of it. But despite the pain that would come of it.

The Black Sheep would ask her if this road she sought was going to be the same. As the outcome divided the family and obliterated the coordination of the Asthavon. Did she know that outcome was on the horizon should this road of Mana's be traveled anon.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Empty Re: Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth)

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:54 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Golden rays of light flowed down on the fields of this paradise land. Many Khalaist were in the distance meditating, training, lounging, or living their best life in the protection of this holiest temple that was blessed by the gods. So, it was no wonder other demons would want to be a part of this sacred land. The woman who created this refuge slithered out of her throne in the sky; casting brief streaks of crimson energy to be seen as her black dress flew in multiple directions before she landed on the grassy earth; feeling the warmth of the lands against the soles of her feet.

Fixing her crimson eyes toward the doors to this temple, the woman knew who was coming and had a response already prepared:

"What brings you to my home, Astaroth?"

As soon as he opened those doors, the blood gaze of The Princess locked with the male as her thickened presence of demonic energy smothered the two in an air of warmth. There were many things that the woman desired to do on this day, but they were put on hold as her uncle, for one reason or another, desired her presence. So, she stood before him with her head tilted to the side as she rose a singular eyebrow at him.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you want, but I'd hope it was important as the duties of a Princess are valuable and my time, energy, and effort are spread thin these days with mother growing toward her retirement."

Arms now folded, she sighed and just observed what he wanted from here on out.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Empty Re: Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth)

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:20 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

His eyes akin to the purest of amethyst stared at her. Looking through those ruby red eyes. Her composure did remind him of her, his sister in many ways. Despite the distance he prolonged. The question came to him as he strode closer to her. It had a sensation similar to a kitten walking to a lion.

"A nagging question, that I should have asked a long time ago to another. But this time, I will pose it to you my dearest niece." This was something he should have done for his sister. Not for the millions she'd killed or those by her actions that fell. No for her sake, he should have come forward. Even if it caused combustion in the relationship. It needed to happen now, his sister's journey may have been close to retirement.

"Indeed, your duties are important. But I must know the answer to something."
He said casually as he stopped in front of his niece now. His expression held a seriousness, that the undead artisan never took. He oftentimes spent his life traveling. Trying to make masterpieces and continuing on the path he saw fit.

"Will you walk the same line my sister has, will you throw away the other paths that lay before you? The question may lack merit to you or others my niece, but in my demonic heart, I have one regret. That I never tried to prevent my sister's falling. That I never stood to protect her from things, even if I should fall and die a thousand times. As her and your family, I should...I should try to protect you even from yourselves.." Welp he said his piece, now came oblivion.

His niece could turn him into a cloud of dust eleven times over. His armies and experiments were little more than a coloring set for her. That had different bodies for her to paint this landscape with. He looked down, unsure what to do as he felt the voices inside him. All his familiars screaming at him to run. Causing the ringing in his ears and head to give him a headache. But his eyes looked up, preparing himself mentally.

For whatever his niece said, it would determine his fate as well as others.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Peace be a Lie? (Algos/Astaroth) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:37 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

The demoness stared at her uncle for a few moments in silence. It was obvious she was coming to her own determination. And, when she reached that conclusion, the woman let out a warm laugh. Not that she was laughing at him, but towards the comical nature of it all. To be devils and craving peace? It was madness to those who vilified them. Yet, to her, this madness is what made the world go round. Her mother wasn't wrong in that aspect. So, she wriggled her nose and carried onward.

"Those who love me, serve me, and are loyal to me won't be thrown to the way side. I am NOT my mother and will NOT skewer people randomly from my madness. BUT, I have no issues decimating anyone who is my enemy and goes against my will in a hostile manner, but my family is not on that list."

A grin was growing on the woman's face. The distance was broken between the two in that instant, and an intent stare washed over the woman's face as her smothering aura of scarlet demonic power washed over the two.

"All I need is your support. I do not care if you are not akin to my own power, as everyone has their role to play. This world isn't built on just raw power alone, I'm afraid. If that was the case, we'd have slaughtered everyone one of those ingrates on Earth a thousand times over with the might of demon world's collective strength."

With her taking his right hand into her own palm, the woman licked her lips and gazed into his eyes until she asked him a simple question.

"So tell me: do you support me? Will you love your niece until we reach the fiery seas of hell itself?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He felt a stark contrast to her, she didn't shower madness and bring ruin to the world. But would they prosper under her rule, or would they all burn? Would this be similar to Joan of Arc? No one could burn Mana at the stake, though he imagined people wish ed they had. His expression kept an emptiness in it, did she understand the gravity of it? Oh, his power was a candle, while hers was the fires of hell. He held no delusions about his power and position.

"You are generous, saying akin...I'm a pebble next to a mountain, I've no illusions about the difference in powers or abilities. " He paused still considering his words wisely. He wished to get through to her one thing. A mistake Mana made, that splintered this family.

"Be wise my dearest niece, every action you take will have a price. You must open your heart, or risk pushing away the very things you love." What did his words matter in the end. He was an uncle who was barely around. The voices made sure he knew this in his soul. Echoing it across the chambers as he inhaled a bit.

"All I ask is, don't make loving you painful for those who love you as dearly as the life they have. If you can promise me that, I will offer what little I have." He wanted her consideration towards others, Inami especially. He was there at that moment when those words were spoken. So he didn't want to see her push away the very people she loved. To destroy her own heart in the process. Far too many of the family had done this, he didn't care about the humans or the living world.

If it came down to a fight, he'd side with his niece over them. It wasn't that he didn't have a taste for it. Astaroth saw the battles and constant wars as a good source of materials. He felt himself drawing closer to an answer. But it felt muffled and harder to hear its voice. His request was simple, do not destroy yourself or your family for those insects on the planet earth.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos took a few moments to digest the words of her uncle. The male was lamenting his own self-perceived shortcomings, but The Princess didn't care for it. Everyone had a role in life and there are strengths that everyone has to play if they lean into them. Still, it was better to think through her actions. There was no denying the woman loved getting lost in her own prowess of suffering, yet it is that same high which brings about one's downfall so there was merit to that on some level for her to take into consideration with her objectives moving forward.

"You are too hard on yourself. Self-ptiy isn't a good look. We are Asthavon's: you have all the resources you need to make something out of this pit of hell we live in."

Blunt and to the point, Algos was not one to hold her tongue when there was a point to be made. If nothing else, having external observation that hits hard is the slap in the face people need in order to move forward.

"But you are right: I will be more observant of the impact my actions take. I adore being lost in the eccentric highs this maddening blood has, so your words are not lost on me."

Algos then placed her hand on his shoulder and looked at him firmly.

"You just want me to think before I leap, right? You are afraid of me becoming as unhinged as my mother and slaughtering everything around me until the world is my enemy, hm? Let me know if I'm missing the mark and we can go from there."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He smiled a bit, as she knew more about that. It was a sensation of helplessness in the family. But this was the price he paid, for being a Scholar of Sin. Not a warrior who fought every battle or rushed into those blood frenzies. Oh, the blood demanded something of him, the experimentation and creation of monstrosities.

"I will bring you the resources I have when you need them. It is the least I can do..or try to do." The voices in his head began to quiet down, slowly decreasing the blood lust and noise. His body was still weary from his previous endeavor with the Danava of Greed. But his recovery would come in time so long as he rested.

He shook his head, bringing his hand to rest softly on her cheek. His smile was softer, showing a side few demons had. Astaroth had lived among humans for a long time, been able to resist the urges of his blood. But not always, he couldn't always resist it. But she needed to know something else, it wasn't about the violence or losing one's self to the mania.

We all had days where a few thousand people have to be marched into a barber chair. "No, your off the mark. I don't worry for those who die, while I abhor the idea of it. I worry not for that, I worry for something more precious than Hell or most things in this Demonic Land." He brought his hand away, unsure if he overstepped his bounds as her uncle.

"Your heart, I want you to promise me that you want to hide your heart away from those you love. That you'll not just kill everyone and make it hard to love you. I want you unlike my sister and me, to not be alone. This life is long and it goes from tedium to tedium, not having someone who truly knows you and makes each moment a wonderful adventure. It is hard and brings a cold numbness to it. Promise me, whatever you do. Do not hide your heart away.

He smiled at her, he held humanity in himself. maybe because of the familiars and aspects they fed off of. Or maybe he was a black sheep, Astaroth didn't do this often for everyone. He was open with Algos because she was his niece. She was precious to him, she and Calypso both. But he wasn't the best communicator or even uncle.

"When you are hurting and sad, come to those of us who love you and cherish you. When you are angry come to us, as well. We share our emotions with you and our love. Don't carry it alone, I want you to remember this. Because the greatest treasures I have in this world are you and my family. And my greatest regret is the time I avoided Mana and gave in to my madness."

He wanted to reach her, to tell her that those moments of joyful madness, dancing through the carnage one wrought. These pushed away from the very reason you did, they alienate you. Leaving you alone one day, wondering where they'd all gone. Mothers, fathers, daughters, and sons. It didn't matter who, these moments seemed to push away and leave you alone.

His greatest mission was to ensure that Algos understood, she wasn't alone. But also that she could enjoy the slight jack in the box spree of bloodshed and murder. But to remember, who it will affect. That these actions madness or not, how something that happens for it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:41 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Those sappy sentiments. Algos's face almost zoned out for a moment as such concepts of love and closeness were alienating to her sense of corruption. The notion of her love often felt like a possessive grip to own and control someone rather than to actually give affection. So, the woman had a raspy chuckle exit her lips. A monster in sensual flesh is how she saw herself, yet the only thing she could think to channel that feeling of un-unrequited love was toward her own children. Hence, she had her answer.

"My heart of blood and coal is damaged, corrupt, and utterly unhinged."

With a snap of her fingers, the woman's lips curled into a gentle, but twisted smile as a sphere of energy forged in her right palm. This cluster of demonic power had a reddened core to it, while the exterior of the ball was devoured by flames as black as the night itself.

"I burn with a power greater than the sun, so my love is possessive, gripping and I'm uncertain if I can even properly love a single damn thing in this existence with how my soul, spirit, and life has been completely fucked."

There was then a harder laugh before the woman calmed herself, resolved her eyes, and leaned in close to Asatartho.

"But: I am a mother. And mothers make do with the most horrifying circumstances. As a possessive, demonic mother: I cannot afford to close my heart. So you will see it for all its glory..."

Then, with her voice becoming cold, she continued:

"...and it's all its foulness."

Pulling back her face, the woman let the cluster of power fade into the wind as her head tilted to the side. With one question on her mind, she spoke with the utmost of serenity:

"Does that answer your question, Uncle?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:11 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Her heart was damaged and unhinged. That was common for their family until they crashed and burned. Inami, Mana, Kiriel, Calypso, the names went on. So did the centuries of it happening. Maybe they were too drunk to notice it, or just didn't care. But in the end, this Shakesphere like drama ended the same. If he could tell her to ask his sister what she missed most. He wondered if she'd even be honest, he became quiet merely reflecting.

He couldn't change or break the shell of madness around her. His demonic blood and powers screamed, but not for the same thing. They were different he and his sister Mana. Just as Inami was, he closed his eyes slowly. Reflecting on this failure, the blood would be on his hand someday. Because he couldn't stop her or get through to her.

"Well, guess it does indeed answer it. I'm saddened, that I must watch this tragedy again. But maybe this time playing a minor role, I'll influence the outcome for the better."
He watched his sister slowly delve slowly into Madness and despair, drinking fondly of those fluids. Letting them drown her in an abyss of demonic ecstasy.

His role would be but a supporting actor this time, he'd lend her support but his way. Without interfering or crossing the boundaries he had set for himself. Astaroth normally didn't kill with magic. It troubled him to see if used in such away. But his blood had an angry and psychotic almost insane thought process. He saw most beings outside of his race as potential fuel or specimens.

Mavra's death weighed heavily on his mind, but he would leave her with food for thought. "When you see my sister next, ask her..who the beings she loved most are, and where they are now. Reflect on the outcome of this answer, for it could be your future...Thank you for your time, my niece." His frame turned walking away, knowing this situation had failed and so had he. Why he thought he could progress where Inami couldn't, that was his hope but merely foolish pride.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:41 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

"Tragedy? My dear, I thrive on that element."

There was nothing but a gentle chuckle echoed from the woman before her eyes dulled over to a rich shade of crimson.

"If you were trying to save anything that remained of this being from becoming corrupt? Sorry, that opportunity died with Neoveta. I'm only here to salvage her miserable ambitions in the best way I can."

Speaking in a far more gentle tone than before, the woman observed her uncle becoming to leave her domain before she took the time to digest those words. If nothing else, whenever she saw her mother next, there was no harm in delivering that message to her. So, to that end, the woman nodded her head and spoke:

"My future is my own. I've seen the mistakes my mother makes, I know the foulness in my own heart; so with that information, I'll create something wonderful for the former self that rotted and died in me."

As blackened mist exited from the woman's mouth, her resolution grew:

"That is my heart's only desire. All that she saw which was beautiful in this world will be protected by my power of sin and corruption, Uncle."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum