Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Song of Ice and Fire [Rukia/Chidori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999A Song of Ice and Fire [Rukia/Chidori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

A Song of Ice and Fire [Rukia/Chidori] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Song of Ice and Fire [Rukia/Chidori]

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:58 am
Chidori stopped in her place for a moment.

"Sorry, it probably sounds like I'm just complaining about my woes and stuff. I can't really complain if I'm being honest. I brought a lot of this on myself and there are worse conditions just outside those large white gates of ours so that was probably such a first-world problem rant that I just made you sit through. Again, apologies." It seemed as if Chidori had gotten too comfortable with her situation and started unloading her plate onto Rukia.

"Tough as it may be, I will continue you on. I have no other choice. Though I guess they never said it was going to be easy, so there's that." Chidori started to stand up, finding that this conversation was reaching its natural end. Honestly, she figured that there was going to be more to ask of her senior. Oh, but wait. "Was... there anything you wanted to say to me? I just realized I've just been talking to you this entire time without letting you say what was on your mind." Her ass found itself back on the floor, an arm gestured to Rukia for her to speak her peace.

A Song of Ice and Fire [Rukia/Chidori] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum