Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

His eyes widened for a moment but slowly became calm. It was bated breath when he heard the name. He'd known Azure, acquaintances at most if he was being generous to himself. Truthfully he wished he'd followed the man back in the day. When Iceland happened, but these were things long since outside his reach.

He was quiet and nodded his head showing he understood. He brought his hands in front of him clasping them. "I'm not good with certain things, I am a warrior it is all I know. I have things I enjoy so I enjoy them." He said beginning to explain something to Saisei.

"I knew Azure Iramasha, we'd never met or spoke at length. I was a Leader of the Vizard Corps military so I saw him on occasion. I always got the sense he was lonely, I couldn't relate at the time. But it felt like he had a lot on his plate and didn't have people to help him shoulder his burden." He said looking at the building and taking in the features.

"Warriors fight battles, we aren't good at the emotional side of things or the damages we take. Took me years to deal with half-my emotional turmoil. Regrets and mistakes I carried like mountains. I cannot fathom what it is like for you." He knew the field and the allure of a good sword fight. But he didn't know the invention, the leadership of entire organizations.

These were aspects he couldn't answer even for Saisei. "But, being a simple man, there is something you should hear. Don't worry about who you were yesterday, tomorrow is what you can change. Reflect on your past, don't be consumed by it. You are after all not Azure today, you are you and that is much more important." He didn't know if he had the words for this thing.

But he'd try to explain it best he could. "I think, if Azure was around he'd tell you not to worry about who he was, but who you are and want to be. " Maybe he was projecting, but that was what this old veteran of the prior days thought.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36 pm
Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 3RcZfCm

Saisei | The Vandenreich Frontline

It took a moment but Saisei understood Yoshitsune. The man spoke and continued to speak without stopping, his words began to etch themselves into Saisei's very mind. He couldn't help but began to tear up, the words holding far more value for him than he could ever truly express. While it wasn't a sob, nor a cry, the tears continued to flow. As if Yoshitsune spoke to his very soul, Saisei realized his moment had finally come. It would take time, but the man was right. Extremely right, in fact.

"R-Right, that's true. He's dead, not that I want him to be. But if he wasn't, I wouldn't be me. So I've got to stay here and keep at it. If I don't, then we lose Azure and me. I am me, Azure was Azure. Just because I happen to have some... rather serious ties doesn't mean I'm not me. Right, r-right..."

He was hesitant, his words stuttering out as he tried to bring himself confidence. Yoshitsune was right, why couldn't he wrap his head around it fast enough?

Mere moments later, that tiny little itch returned to the back of his mind, as it always did. Saisei wasn't alone, after all.

"A dead man still holds more value than you right now, doesn't he?"

Husk spoke, his words only reaching Saisei. As always, he was a simple pest on the boy's shoulder. If it weren't for the figment, he wouldn't continue to have such doubts. Shaking his head to try to find himself free of the figment's grasp, Saisei looked up from the ground and stared Yoshitsune down.

"I've got to fight. That's the solution, right? If I don't fight, I lose. I have to fight to stay Saisei and earn my place in this world. I am not Azure Iramasha, no matter how bad someone may wish for me to be. Only I can decide whether or not I hold value in this world..."

The words trailed off yet again, his confidence fluctuating far more than he'd want it to. He was the one who made these decisions, right? Or... did Azure Iramasha plan this from the start...?

END POST | America's Line Of Defense

Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:02 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He watched as the boy responded, his eyes softening. This was a boy suffering from memories and past life. We don't always agree with ourselves tomorrow, so even in reincarnation, we may not agree. Rebirth is apart of the circle that this world is comprised of. Yoshitsune despite being a simple man, understood this.

He couldn't carry a tune or create things of amazing scientific discovery. He could only survive in the world by his sword and willingness to help others. "You are right and wrong at the same time." He said softly, as he looked towards Saisei now.

"You should celebrate the life Azure lived, the difficulties and triumphs. The failures and successes, these things that made him the man he was. " He balled his hand into a fist, softly bumping his hand on Saisei's chest where his heart was.

"But, you should celebrate yourself and the life you have. Azure had his turn, he lives here with you. But don't fight because of him, not for his memory or anything like that. Fight for yourself and what you believe in, that is the life you should live." He brought his hand back pointing to his own heart, as he smiled warmly.

"We have a choice to make every single one of us, from the day we arrive on this existence. The past can bury us and we can run from it or learn from it and recognize that despite the loved ones who are gone. Despite the many battles that we've fought and lost brothers and sisters in arms. We carry on and celebrate who they were, through our lives. Not because of them, but because of ourselves and we devote ourselves to seeing the future."

He said softly laying his hand at his side, chuckling as he didn't know where the words came from. He wasn't a poet, writer, or anything of that nature. He was a simple man who'd lived his life through tragedies. He was educated more than most battlefield veterans, but that meant little in the grand scheme.

"But again, I'm a soldier, a fighter, a warrior who has fought in the battlefields. I don't know the world you live in, you may have things weighing on you greater than I can fathom. " He said softly, as he wasn't insulting himself. He was proud of being a warrior, someone who fought when the battle came and play his part.

"In my experience, the answer is closer than you think but further than you realize."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Yoshitsune's words rang true through Saisei's mind yet again, the boy wiping at his eyes. As he cleared his face of the wet streaks that stained it, he turned away from the house and began to think. While fighting for one's life was always a possibility, Saisei had gone his whole life training to fight a physical battle. If he was being frank with himself, he was never prepared to fight a battle entirely focused on his own mind.

"It might be presumptuous of me to say this however I cannot help myself. As someone attuned with the past, what is it like living now?"

For such an odd question, Saisei couldn't help but ask. It was clear to him that, as someone in this world for only a relatively short time, he had quite a lot to learn. Anyone could teach him, even a monkey at this point. Yoshitsune seemed to know at least something of the past. If he could enlighten Saisei, he'd appreciate it far more than he could imagine.

"The thing is... How do I put this."

He paced back and forth, his eyes moving from the street, to the houses and then onward. Saisei struggled to articulate the questions and requests he had, asking a mere stranger for such a task was something he was accustomed to. Despite that, he still found himself hesitating on such a simple thing. Since when did Saisei find himself struggling to ask for help? It felt awkward, nevertheless he continued with his words.

"I was born within the Sugiura Realm. The circumstances of my birth I'm not entirely certain of. All I know is that my adoptive father and mother, Sagumi and Aceldama, simply raised me as one of their own. After I was of the right age, they let me come to Earth. I've lived in Karakura for a majority of that time but happen to find myself in the ranks of the Vandenreich now. I'm not sure what I can learn of this world and how I fit into it, but if I may ask for your help on understanding the past, I'd welcome it without question. What was Karakura like before, and the Vanguard. What were they? I've seen mention of something in iceland before, what was that about? I'll take anything. If i can just get a grasp on the world, I'd do anything to learn."

He stared at the sky, awaiting Yoshitsune's response. Saisei found himself confused and frustrated. What would he do with himself?

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:52 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

As a survivor of the crusaders of old, he met a Modern one. He brought his hands together, resting them under his chin. He thought about the answer to the question, he would have to take time.

"Well, to begin with, I came to Karakura after becoming what I am now. Brought here by the Vizard Corps to help me regroup after becoming a Vizard. I saw the Vanguard and Yayjuu elements. Walked by them frequently, all of us walking to a Crusader or belief different yet somehow the same." He thought about Vanguard, the beginning was needed at first.

"Genpaku Arishima, he founded the Vanguard. I'd seen him once or twice, but nothing important. After he was when Azure's tenure as the leader began. We all had the same goal and purpose, but I think...I misunderstood something."

He said thinking about it, he'd not pose as a question. But as a fact that could be addressed now. "I thought that the Vanguard, Yayjuu, and Vizard Corps served the same purpose. I was mistaken on two parts in my belief, I think Azure saw it as well. But I could be mistaken have never spoken to the man myself."

He paused releasing air as he looked upwards at the clouds. "Home, the Vizard Corps, and Yayjuu provided a home safety. For those of us born with evil or other beings inside of us. We are treated with a repulsion that few people understand, in those days. Despite prior Vizard's existence, we were considered loose canons. Those places provided safety and trust that you'd get through the hard moments." He said considering it, he was cast out of the Gotei entirely.

"The Gotei had a no Vizard tolerance program, and ones who did return had to swear not to use the power. But that is like pulling the pin on a grenade and expecting nothing to happen. You have two roads to go, but if you ignore it and let it sit there. It will rot you away from the inside, you must not ignore it. Ignorance was the Gotei's sin at that time. "

He said commenting on the true nature of having a Hollow inside of you. It was like having a Demon or some other piece of you living inside. "Rejecting who you are is fatal, I don't mean as Azure but as who you are now. The past is important, the Vanguard and your history as him and as you."

He considered it, the oath they swore in the Vanguard. He'd heard it, this caused him to break into a smile. "I swear to protect the Earth, was the oath they took. Those people who served the Earth before anything else. Devoted to combating Mana and Shadow Fall, the insidious darkness. K-World and Monsuta not to be left out of the occasion either..But I think we were mistaken."

He said thinking about the occasions that happened the multiple battles he'd survived over the years. "When I cross swords with a person, I get to forge a connection. I feel like with Mana and Shadow Fall, that effort wasn't made until the Queen of Vastime. But to answer your question. For all the Lux Orior's success, it is a failure in a sense. As they are no longer fit to protect this world entirely, Radioactive remains as does Shadin. But they've both stepped away from the frontlines. They no longer fight the wars and battles they did previously." He said leaning forward, he could answer the question with a single response.

"The Vanguard and the history Azure Iramasha created, he was not alone on any battlefield he walked upon. He fought wars of words and blades, both in the Iramasha realm and here on earth. It was a different world, today is both better and worse." He said thinking about Saisei having to fight bothered him.

But he couldn't shield him from the past nor the future.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:01 pm

It was odd, listening to someone speak of a past that felt relatively empty to him. With Saisei only being what one would consider five years old, the flood of information he received was quite the load. It took him a moment to consider the actions of the past and the people that worked to create a future. Though he knew very little about Lux Orior, Saisei knew it existed just as every other org did in this world. His only real strength was in what he learned about The Vandenreich and what he had learned through being apart of the organization.

Despite all that, Yoshitsune's insight was pristine in regards to it's usefulness. He could connect the little dots all over his mind that he failed so often to keep in check. The Vanguard was important to Earth and stood beside many orgs focused on it's protection. Alongside that, Shinigami and Vizard were one in the same according to the man. That made sense to the boy, discrimination had little place in a world filled with demon invaders.

"All that is well and good but it leads me to yet another, rather serious, topic. If all this happened, if these people fought for the Earth and it's citizens... then why does Shadowfall exist? I can't help but struggle to wrap my mind around it, if it was so important why couldn't someone find a solution? Only recently during World War 4 did Earth finally take an advantageous role in regards to the power struggle..."

Saisei tried his best to think why only recent demons were fended off from Earth's green pastures. No matter how hard he tried, it always came back to the same outcome. What could make Shadowfall so powerful that they stuck around for so, so very long?

The reincarnation just couldn't understand it.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:20 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

The question was brought, why did Shadowfall still exist? Was it because they were weak and couldn't banish them forever? Not exactly, he considered the eras and times as he thought about his answer. He wanted Saisei to have an earnest opinion on it. He decided to explain it a two folded way.

"The only thing evil needs to triumph is for good people to do nothing." He said the quote that had been spoken before. They were strong now, but facts remained in the world.

"I could lie and tell you that we are winning steadily and were building up to this moment in time. But the fact is, every generation has evil in it and good. And I don't think the good and evil could find a decisive moment. Not until now, with North America. But my instincts tell me a backlash will come from Shadowfall. Because just as a new generation is rising up for those of us who embrace the good qualities of life. There are others embracing the other side of that coin."

He believed that they would respond to what happened in America, the Vandenreich wouldn't be alone in dealing with it. But he knew that from experience neither side truly let things go. Turning the other cheek had never been the style of any ruler.

"It is a deadlock, I think as long as we fight as we do. We just aren't reaching a solution to the problem. But, that's a table that I don't sit at. As a warrior, I can only do my best to keep up with the Modern Crusaders that come these days."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum