Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:22 am
[USING KIN IRAMASHA, SING IRAMASHA AND TENS OF MILLIONS OF K-WORLD OPERATIVES]

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] 6EdIfMt

Artist: FrostFM - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1545

The Dragon's Den was the symbol of power for the likes of The Kokuryuteshi. All who lived in K-World looked toward it as a precious gem of might as the royal family dynasty that built this world and empire was their greatest source of morale and strength. Yet, past its rich glowing aura of might did there lay a deep, dark, and downright ugly weakness.

Toward the top floor of this impressive structure was there nothing but cool darkness. Mists of fog blew through the abyss until the pit-patter of footsteps echoed against a cold metallic floor. With the sound of a door opening, the shimmering white lights lit the scene and all that remained was a skeleton of a man wearing his crown and most lush golden robes. The stench of rotting flesh, iron, and death reeked in this room like a hellish plague on the senses.

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] HBqc53I

So -- the door was closed tight to keep the scent of decay from piercing through the facility.

Now the princess of this realm sat quietly on the lap of this tall skeleton figure as a pained smile flowed across her face. As the woman's tender, soft and warm hand pressed itself against the icy, hard embrace of bone; memories of this man came flowing through her mind. Father and daughter, it was a bond which even the gods themselves could not sever. And it is why visions of the creators of the Soul Society, Demon World, and the likes of Truth itself played out in her head. As the vortex of the essence of death itself consumed Kin, she was aware her father had long since met his end at the hands of these three.

Indeed, Kin was a threat to vast not to be ignored. Unlike the Demon Queen Mana, he held no interest in sparing the gods his wrath. They were a cancer and prevented his ideal world from being created. Thus, throughout the years, he had built his empire to fight against the threat of utter incompetency these lords wielded and the suffering brought about by such apathetic creatures. So, in the ashes of World War Four, the gods themselves saw it fit to deal with it before another headache sprung. As in the end, all Kin could do was stare into vast pits of oblivion and send these remaining flickers of a glorious life well live to be entrusted to the next generation through his daughter.

"Papa, you were brave not to be afraid. I will not mourn for long, I will smile and keep the home and shelter you built alive."

Despite the tears flowing through her face, Sing's face softened as she cuddled up with the corpse of her parent. There was a burning rich pain stabbing in her essence, but to fall prey to it is not what her father would desire. She was a Princess, she was her daddy's little girl. To fail him in his death would be an utter disgrace that she herself could not live with. So even if all she desired to do was break down and cry, she would instead use this information, spread his word, and maintain the knowledge of his death to only those worthy of knowing. K-World needed their strength, but how long this facade could keep up was in the hands of its Princess.

"I will be strong. Even if I am alone, I still have you here both in my heart and holding my hand."

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty Re: I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:40 am

SAGA IRAMASHA | DAUGHTER OF THE MAN GODS FEARED

A woman of Sing's expertise in the field would no doubt notice the sound of the door's creaking. The heavy, seemingly impenetrable doors which served to keep the rancid stench from escaping--or maybe to keep preserved this final moment, locked away in time. Through their weight, a girl walked through, pushing upon the doors. Not many knew about this room, and even fewer who would be able to access it. In fact, Sing might not know of anyone else at all who could access it. It was dubious whether she knew this person at all. Saga wasn't aware of whether Kin ever talked about her.

Usually, Saga would teleport to her location, or come in with a sense of flamboyancy and grandeur to set the stage. Here, she merely walked through. Not for a sense of decorum. It just didn't feel right to come other than forthrightly. She walked in with a measured gait, one of certainty. It seemed like, rather than be addled by Kin's death, Saga pushed through with a sense of resolve. She never stopped her walk, even if Sing voiced questions about her arrival, or even who she was. Once the girl arrived in front of the corpse, close enough to touch it if she reached out, her face scrunched. Saga always smiled, it was an expression that matched any situation. But... who the hell could smile at this? Like, yeah, sure, it was laughable. The whole situation was ridiculous. Kin Iramasha--a corpse. And this wasn't some sort of aether magic, not a ruse, not a four dimensional bamboozle. Yet she still couldn't bring herself to smile. Her face just scrunched.

She ripped her eyes away from the bones and turned around to walk back to the door. For a moment, she stopped to look up at floor, as if to look beneath the ground and straight into Hell. A bubble of pure, unadulterated malice and chaos furled within her. She looked up, as if to look beyond the sky and into the realms above.

"Let me know when you're done. We're not taking this sitting down."

NO SMILES TODAY | END POST

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty Re: I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:06 pm

At this point Sing honestly didn't care as she could sense a familiar energy presence in the thread. If someone had access to this world they were more than trusted with her father. So, her gold eyes turned over toward the blood red gaze of Saga, the woman's face shifted ever so subtly. When she heard the words of the fellow woman, and the sight in which she was when it came to her cuddling a corpse, Sing couldn't help but begin to fill over with tears as she hugged on to Saga for dear life and sobbed.

"I promise we won't. We will get our revenge....."

It hurt so badly that Sing wasn't sure how she'd cope if it wasn't for the fact her fathers memory was so ingrained into her memories from the link they shared. Every part of her wanting to burn, break and shatter; but that would be utterly irresponsible to the people that she leads. There are millions of people that see their family as a beacon of hope, and even if she just wanted to die at this moment without the love of her precious father, she had a duty to cary on. So, for now, she'd just cling to this person whom her father trusted so much.

"I'm sorry if it seems weak, but it hurts so much. I don't look anything like a Princess, so please excuse me."

There was deep grief heard in between her words as her smile was now turned into an ugly mess. What else was a woman who was a daddy's girl suppose to do? She would sob these foul emotions out and proceed like the brave warrior her father wanted to be when that heartache bled out.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Will Smile [K-World Death Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:30 pm

When Sing came up to hug her, Saga reciprocated. She turned to her sister with arms open wide and received the embrace. She squeezed tight and whole, to cover the broken mess of a girl. Have her feel shielded, guarded, protected. Most importantly, not alone. Saga's heart was still, practically unbeating. She rested her chin on her sister's shoulder to hide her face. For the slightest moment, behind the tussled mess of her raven hair, a smile nearly formed.

"It's not revenge. It's justice."

Her grasp tightened in reassurance and resolve, before pulling away for just a moment. She faced Sing, her hand raised to wipe the tears away so that her sister could see Saga's face with clarity. A face of righteous fury. One that was set on returning this indignity.

"It is not revenge. Father had ambitions. Dreams so wide they could blot out the sky. But he was merciful. In his strength, he stood still for the Empire, rather than continue the wars to ravage those that would stand in his way. It was because he knew that there were people to inherit his legacy, his will. That's you, Sing. That's us. Father is not gone. He is still with us, and we only need show those cowards, who would strike a man when he was peaceful, that he is still with us."

Saga pulled Sing back into an embrace so that she might feel the warmth of her the fires wrathfully ablaze in her. To let Sing know, by all means necessary, Saga would let the world know the true gravity of what they have done.

"Sing, our father left his kingdom to you. Do what you must. His people are your people. But know that you are not alone, and when and where you feel you cannot act, I will be the hand that guides the axe to the heads of our enemies."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Justice? Yeah, that is what her father would have wanted. Despite the carnage and blood on his hands, none of it was solely done by vengeance alone. He wanted a better world for all who lived in the known realms. One which wasn't ruled by these gods and their failed systems. That passion, drive, and desire birthed this land and its hunger to forge a society from the ashes of these gods' failures as something beautiful.

It is for this reason Sing sobbed even harder once she realized how much weight was on her shoulders to endure. The legacy of her father was down to her and she needed to be able to preserve it as best as she could. Even as the other woman tried to wipe away her tears, the likes of The Iramasha could feel her heart oozing in such pain despite her will to carry forward.

"I want to preserve his legacy and do what he would have done for me: fight. We have to fight, we have no choice but to. It hurts so much, but I know it is the right thing."

After getting herself under control, Sing continued to hold on to Saga for warmth as she quieted her sniffles and closed her eyes.

"But thank you. I know I'm not alone if you are here. Father would want us to keep moving forward and I feel we need to both act to take control of how utterly broken the realms are becoming."

As her body quivered under its stress, Sing still looked the woman in the eye and said only one thing:

"We have to stop these gods before something terrible happens."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:07 pm

"Yes. We have no choice; they have truly forced our hand."

Every word Sing spoke entrenched with a deep resolve was fuel to the fires within the hybrid.

"I take solace in your pain. I never lived too close to Him, to these lands, so seeing you like this truly assures me in knowing how much he meant to you, and to everyone. In that pain, I also take solace in knowing how deep the pain we return will be. Justice will be an affliction for those "gods" that they will remember. Mere death would be too light."

The end to each sentence was marked with a treacherous bile. The aether around snarled, peering out of the otherwise hush tones of the chamber they were in. Each word echoed about, the repetition sure to remind the two incessantly of what they were feeling. This wasn't a moment to forget. The deeper their emotions now, the stronger they will erupt from it. Manifested in the aether itself, Saga was attempting to scar this feeling deep into the two of their hearts. A connection, a thought binding the two of them that would keep their fires alit, stoking it whenever their hearts grew too cold. This fire would subsist and subside only when their goals were met.

If Sing were to assent and open her heart to Saga as the hybrid attempted to fill as much of the void in Sing's heart as she could to carry her through this trauma, then this scar would burn. It would sear in a physical pain that reflected the emotional anguish she was experiencing. But it would also strengthen her. It would form a fog around the unnecessary details, keep her focused on what was important. Her empire. Her people. The fact that she was not alone in her plight. Her justice.

"Take as long as you need, Sister. Yes, we must act swiftly before these gods do something terrible, but you must take of yourself first. Do not be hasty. Until you're ready, I will be here for you."

Indeed, for as long as she wanted Saga stayed with Sing. Through the tears, through the fear, and through the anguish, Saga would hold her sister tight.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum