Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Loneliness.

It was a pain that ached and ate away at his stoic heart for over a month, and the Devil of Power hated every last moment of it. The outcome of World War 4 had not been kind to him, even with his abstention. He knew that others had participated, and he held no ill will towards them -- but, to him, he had more important goals: keep Ichijou safe and away from Demon World at all costs.

It was no place for her, and he didn't want to put her in danger. But, unfortunately, the aftermath of the war would seem to prove different. Even so much as walking through the streets of Japan earned him dirty looks, people seeing him as a horrifying monster that could snap at any point. Some punks even had the gall to try and beat him up just for the sake of him being a demon.

Even more unfortunate, his retaliation was not taken kindly. So, for the last month, he had isolated himself in some of the furthest reaches of the Demon World, forcing himself to stay away from his lover and cursing himself every day for it. This day, he sat atop a mountain, his knees held close to his chest, a colossal sword buried into the ground next to him, caked in dried blood.

Every day away from Ichijou hurt. He wanted to go back and see her -- even if just for a second, but he knew that he had to stay here, where devils...no, monsters, like him, belonged.

But, it was all for her sake. To keep her safe, to keep the stain of his reputation as a demon far away from someone he loved so, so dearly. Even if it hurt, if she could live peacefully and happily, that was more than enough. But, the days had taken their toll. Every second, every minute, every hour of every day felt so much longer than it had before, and his emotions had reached such a boiling point that he had lashed out against hundreds of his own kind, desperate to vent out and release these poisonous thoughts and emotions as a way to cope with his self-penance.

But now, he sat atop this cliff once more.

Cold, aching, and alone.

エンドポスト

CPK
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty Re: Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto]

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:12 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] 6EdIfMt

Ah, so this is what a realm within the demon world looked like, huh? Ichijou mused as she traversed the outlands of Demon World with Arianda. There was a sort of childish awe in her expression as she gazed around, seeing a demon or two on their way as they passed by. In fact, rather than simply watch, she took pictures and sent them to her social media platform.

Selfies' in the demon realm, yesssssir.

Anywhosit, Ichijou quickly regained her composure as she steeled herself for the reunion with Kokuto. She was a spoiled brat and being the spoiled brat that she was, she would not stand for letting another day pass without being in his arms. She needed someone to encourage her narcissism. She needed someone whose shoulders she could hop on and use as a personal form of travel when walking seemed dull and borin'. Indeed, she wasn't gon' just let Kokuto think he'd leave the legendary fang-toothed extraordinaire alone. Nope!

Utilizing her enhanced eyesight as a Sueki, she could perceive a mountain. Sensing that faint spiritual pressure, she leaped forward, utilizing her blood burst ability to reach the mountain by accelerating at a speed that matched shunpo. Landing at the cliff, she gazed at Kokuto from behind. Although this was never a form he ever showed to her at all, she just recognized his aura. She knew this was her Freddy Kreuger cosplayin' boyfriend.

Poking a finger at his back, she simply said...

"Boop~"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty Re: Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto]

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:26 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Demon world... Not quite as terrible most may wish to make it out to be. However, it certainly was unwise for those who were not demons, or were not in the company of a demon, to simply wander around here alone. A woman Ari once knew, Ceal, had encountered the kind of predatorial behavior demons could exhibit; of course, she had experienced at Ari's own two hands. However, that was the past. Arianda let out a small hum as she watched Ichijou take more than a few selfies, Ari likely being dragged into the pictures some. She didn't mind. Ichijou had taken other pictures of them before; but Arianda had asked Ichijou not to take any pictures of her face. They were, after all, some rather... interesting pictures. However, Arianda simply let that thought skip through her mind as she watched Ichijou speed off in the direction of Kokuto.

Arianda couldn't help but grin some as she watched Ichijou disappear up the mountain, towards her boyfriend; her man. It was quite amusing to see how Ichijou dashed off quite enthusiastically. Arianda followed behind, flying and jumping through the air; taking more time so she could let Ichijou arrive there first. She would be safe, after all.

Eventually, Arianda landed a few feet to Ichijou's left quite silently; humming a quiet tune as she let Ichijou approach and poke Kokuto's back. Afterwards, the demon moved to the side where Kokuto kept his giant sword, and she leaned against it; playfully sticking her tongue out at him. This was a good spot. However, not exactly the best place to hide from your vampire girlfriend and her demonic friend. Besides, Arianda did promise Ichijou she would drag Kokuto back; and she planned to drag him back by his ear if he refused too profusely. After all, in his attempt to protect Ichijou, he had harmed and worried her more than anything else could.

"Fancy seeing you here, Kokutooo~"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A breeze briefly came by as he sat there, tilting his head toward the sky, sending a shiver down his back. Even in a state like this -- where he had become a true devil of war and battle, embodying the nature of the Eris Child sealed inside him -- he still felt chills. It was remarkably human, wasn't it? But, as Kokuto felt two presences entering the Demon World, he initially brushed it off, keeping a hand ready in the event that he would need to defend himself yet again.

But, both of the presences were familiar. A wave of dread washed over him as he felt one of them coming closer and closer. He cursed himself again and again as he felt the presence firing towards him like a bullet, before stopping and gently poking his back, with just one word coming from her. Kokuto couldn't help but smile -- even now, she still managed to be as silly and goofy as she always did. But, that didn't change the fact that he was furious beyond words.

As he heard Arianda humming to herself as she strode up beside him, leaning against his sword, he slowly got to his feet, his hands balled into fists as he turned to stare at her, his now emerald eyes glimmering with hate and rage. Without so much as a word, Kokuto drew his arm back and punched Arianda in the face, hard. With the empowered strength of his Chasm Revival and his already large amount of strength, it would likely have been enough to crack bones and tear skin and muscle while also knocking her down.

Regardless of if it hit or not, a powerful blast of wind pressure shot outward from the aftermath of the punch. With the same hate and fury in his eyes, Kokuto finally spoke.

"What the FUCK were you THINKING, bringing her here?!"

Taking in deep breaths, only to release them shaky, Kokuto's hands were clenched tightly at his sides as he continued, his voice lowering, but still dripping with rage.

"I did EVERYTHING in my power to try and keep her AWAY from here, to PROTECT her, and you just...fucking throw her in here without so much as a goddamn second THOUGHT?!"

Despite how angry he was -- it was all out of genuine love and care for the petite vampire that stood next to him. If he were being honest, he missed her terribly and wanted nothing more than to hug her, to hold her, to kiss her, and just be with her right then and there for the rest of time. His heart ached every single moment of every day that he spent away from her in this self-imposed exile and isolation.

After all, love could make people do really crazy things sometimes.

エンドポスト
CPK
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda hadn't exactly expected such a reaction from Kokuto, to outright move to punch Ari. However, some part of her did believe it was quite possible. If he was trying to martyr himself for the sake of Ichijou, it made perfect sense he would be pissed. Arianda's eyebrows rose as Kokuto stood up, fists clenched, and aimed a relatively hard right hook for her. However, the demon's gaze simply remained fixed upon him. She raised her left hand and caught his blow; her silver eyes gaining a different gleam. She was tempted to return the blow, to slug him twice as hard for being dumb enough to think he could keep Ichijou from harm by being apart from her; foolish. Instead, as the skin on her hand tore from the force, bleeding briefly as it quickly regenerated, Arianda's grip on his hand increased until it would be quite difficult for Kokuto to extricate his fist from Arianda's grip.

Then, came yelling that did not faze Arianda as she remained leaning against his sword. There was nothing lazy in her gaze as she listened to him; letting Kokuto yell himself hoarse. Really though, it was foolish to think that staying away from Ichijou would help. She'd want to be with him, be in his arms; and that distance harmed her more than anything the world could do to either of them. His attempt was valiant, but cowardly in essence. He ran away from Earth in order to save the woman he loved from ridicule; when he should have stayed and fought said ridicule while keeping Ichijou safe in his arms. However, she didn't utter a single word as her grip increased on his fist. She would not crush his hand, nor harm him. Ichijou was right there; and Ari had no wish to beat the shit out of Kokuto right in front of Ichijou.

"Protect her? So you thought you would protect her by leaving her alone, hm~? No. That's not protection, Kokuto; that's running away. If you mean to protect Ichijou."

Arianda took a step forwards, a shine of the woman she had partially become since Algos invaded Minatumi broke through; an Arianda Vael who was harsh, calculating... Ruthless. Ready to protect what she loved with relentless zeal.

"Then you stay by her side, and be her shield; keep her in your arms!"

Arianda's right hand grabbed the collar of the man's shirt and brought him closer by force; her left hand still holding his fist in a vice grip. His reasons for wanting her safety was understandable; it was sound. He was a demon, and his presence could cause general ridicule. However, his method was still, to Ari, a coward's way out.

"If you wish to protect her, Kokuto; You. Do. Not. LEAVE. HER. SIDE!!!"

Arianda's last words were a yell that echoed across the empty sky. It pissed her off, for him to think that leaving Ichijou would save her. For all he knew, a certain fox could've run around and taken her just because Kokuto had been gone for so long; and he wanted to call that protecting? Rubbish. And Arianda planned to make sure Kokuto understood that as her silver eyes burned holes in Kokuto's own eyes.

"I took her here, Kokuto, because she asked me to; she wanted to find you because she was worried sick. For fuck's sake, any longer and I'm sure Ichi here was going to think you were dead; and perhaps the thought was already crossing her mind. But, no, you hurt her more than anyone ever could have by leaving Ichi for her "protection". That's not protection Kokuto; and you know it."

Arianda let go of Kokuto and pushed him backwards gently. She was not going to strike him like he attempted to strike her; there was no sense unless he needed the message beat into his skull. If that came to pass, she would gladly beat him up and drag him back by his ear like she had promised. If Kokuto continued to think that his absence would be the best thing for Ichijou; then he was the silliest man in the world. After a few moments, Arianda looked towards Ichijou; the steely gaze softening upon looking upon the adorable, and likely worried, woman.

"He'll probably listen to you better than he'll listen to me. Even when he got his Eris Seal, I had to beat him up a bit to listen~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Is In Your Arms [Private: Ichijou/Arianda/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Ichijou sighed as she watched the events unfold between Arianda and Kokuto, observing the world around them until they were finished. Kokuto was being really difficult and Ichijou - be it in her own spoiled mind or simply a desire to be with him - couldn't care about her wellbeing without him. Was it selfish? Absolutely. Did she care? Nope. She couldn't spend another day without his presence. It was tearing away at her.

Ichijou stepped between Arianda and Kokuto, eliminating any thought of Kokuto striking at her again. She would've probably slapped Kokuto but considering the size difference - at most, she'd probably slap his penis, and maybe not even that.

She did pout the mightiest pout as she glared up at him and placed her hands on her hips.

"Protect me? Ever since you've been away, I've been' miserable! Arianda brought me here because I asked, you overgrown bafoon! And before you go on some fifteen page speech about the war, about being a hindrance to my life, or something that'd only bring me harm..."

A few small tears would form in her eyes. It was an expression the demon had likely never seen in his entire life. It was a rare sight to see Ichijou Miura - the mischievous Sueki who was just as humorous as she was flirtatious - cry. It was a sight that would perhaps, never be seen again. No one could tell for certain.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2yzMhNkgsk)

"You can shove it up your ass! Did me or my mother ever care about that when we welcomed you in? When we laughed and spent our days together like a family? I wasn't blind. I wasn't foolish. I knew what you were. I know about the war. She knows about the war. We don't care. It hurts... and I hate that I feel this way. I wish I could be selfish and grant your wish, forget about you, and live a life free of judgment for loving a demon... but I can't. "

Her eyes continued to fill with tears as she gripped onto his shirt.

"I don't care about the world... if it means spending another day without you, Kokuto. Expectin' me to spend another day there without you in it is just... it's just cruel. If my selfish nature or goofy demeanor ever deceived you... then listen to me. I love you. I love you so much it hurts to be without you. If you can't live among humans, then I'll be a demon. I'll gladly spend my days with you for an eternity until we die... together."

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:34 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

As Ichijou stepped between he and Ari, he stopped in his tracks. They both knew that he would never lay a finger on her in anger. Despite how furious he was, her pouting slowly made his anger begin to dissipate. How could he stay angry at the person he loved, after having been away from her for so long, who was now right in front of him?

Instead, his anger was quickly replaced by a gnawing guilt as she started to cry. He knew that he had imposed himself into self-isolation out of a selfish desire to keep her safe and away from the stigma his very nature had drawn to him, to the point where he had just left her without warning, not even bothering to see what she thought. He just wanted to try and let her live a peaceful life. As she grasped onto his shirt, the raspy voice of the sinner lowered, and he slowly reverted back to his base form.

"...I'm sorry."

He crouched down, wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight and close, as if these would be the last moments he would ever spend with her. He'd fucked up so, so terribly. In an effort to protect her, he had only hurt her more than he could ever have realized or known.

But, his eyes shot open as she said that she'd become a demon. He knew that she meant it -- and he could have sworn he felt his heart stop beating for a moment. The thought of turning her into a demon scared him, initially, but, he took a deep breath, slowly getting to his feet and bringing her with him, holding her firmly in his arms as he whispered.

"Are you sure you'd want that, Ichi?'

エンドポスト
CPK
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:01 pm
enter>
BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

As she found herself held within her beloved's embrace, Ichijou had to take a moment to really think of whether or not she wished to be a demon. That would be a life-changing decision she would likely never be able to return from. She reflected on it and the first thoughts that came into her mind where all the days she had spent as a Sueki. Could she ever truly claim she was satisfied with such an existence? If she was, theoretically speaking, brought before a judge, forced to provide proper evidence - could she truly say "yes, your honor, I am proud of being a Sueki and my life has been a wonderful experience."

No. Absolutely not. Ichijou's life... was good enough. She was content with it, but never would she consider herself proud. She held no recollections of Claire. Her parents died early and she had to struggle between being a reputable member of society or being a bloodsucker with insatiable cravings. It was a cursed existence. The only pillars of light in her life had been two young men, her mother, and now... Kokuto. She ruminated on her decision for a few minutes more before she sighed softly and held him close.

To hell with logic. She loved Kokuto and Kokuto loved her. That would be her happy ending, regardless. Demon life wouldn't be so bad, she mused.

"I'm sure. I've told you about my life and the nightmare it was up until now. I think with proper training, I could control being a demon better than having to suppress my need to crave blood. Copper is hella' tasty but I'm not afraid to go on a diet."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:42 pm

KOKUTO

多くの戦いのヒーロー

Song: Hip Shop - Artist: SilvaGunner

Turning Ichijou into a demon was something that he had mixed feelings about. He didn't have a problem with doing it, but he wanted to make sure that she was sure that she wanted it. So, taking a deep breath, he smiled softly, patting her on the head before pulling her into a hug. He smiled warmly, holding the woman tightly.

"Alright. If you're sure about it, then we'll do it. Just...I can't stress this enough, once we do this, I can't undo it. There is no going back, or, at least there's no easy or conventional way of going back."

Getting to his feet and letting Ichijou go, he ruffled her hair playfully, grinning.

"We'll go over more of the details when we get back home. Gotta make sure you know everythin' you're gettin' yourself into, right?"

He still felt a great deal of anxiety when it came to turning her into a demon. But, if she was absolutely sure, and it was really what she wanted, then he was fine with it. He'd make sure that she was aware of the process itself, what would change, and what she would be able to do with the change. It would take her a bit to adjust, but he'd be with her every step of the way.

He loved her, and he wanted to make sure that nothing went wrong during this entire process, and make sure that he was there for her, no matter what.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum