Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: “By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event]

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:19 pm

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 H03xLwt

Abalia

"No, I am quite afraid not, much as she does cherish those. Perhaps when this is over."

Abalia did certainly note Ulv's tone, but could hardly allow any change in her own demeanor, or in what she had called to ask. At a time like this, all that mattered was the outcome.

"My apologies to bother you, but Desmond has falled into Death's hold. I would rather appreciate if you came to assist in this, as would the rest of the world, I suspect. The throne would be wholly willing to overlook your previous warrant of arrest, of course."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: “By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event]

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:53 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

The Wind Shimmered, and Ulv was next to Abalia, putting the phone away and looking in the direction of the billowing energy. Ulv these days had an overtly ragged and definitely unstable energy flow, far more Hollow than Shinigami, to a point some might assume her an Arrancar rather than a Vizard if they didn't look too closely.

"How's Haereticus? He's an abnormally powerful hollow even by Hayden's standards, and they have been known to release themselves if the host loses the fight for your own body" Ulv asked, looking about the place. Mana was even here, which was quite the shock. Though the greetings would have to hold for a moment while this situation was dealt with.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:18 pm

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 3 H03xLwt

Abalia

Abalia was wholly unsurprised at the timely appearance by Ulv, and put her own phone away as she looked over to hr old friend. She did look in quite poor shape, didn't she? A shame, to need to call her to this place.

"I've not seen him. I could not tell you whether or not he is still with us in any capacity. All that I know is that Desmond has passed, and his corpse is now a threat which requires removal for the sake of all realms. Mana, Cyrus, and Magnolia will offer their hand as well. I will tell my men to ready for your departure, given time is likely of the greatest import."

Looking to the men of Vastime once more, Abalia simply nodded to them, and the seals began to lift. She could have stayed, and truth be told, she even wished to, but there was a great more that she could have done for her nation when this battle was taking place. Evacuations to organize, a military to asist in planning.

"I trust in all of you quite faithfully for this."

A word of genuine trust from the White Gold Queen, and then she departed, confident in their ability to handle this threat.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum