Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Guess Who! ♡
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by Rawk

» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:22 pm by Henrex

» Xiaoli Shen
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:36 pm by Iori

» Kenichi Murata
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:58 pm by Iori

» Lost ya Mind and ya Head
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:18 pm by Gamma

» A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Eliane, Alastair]
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by Locke

» Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro]
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by Siegharty

» Business or Pleasure [Candice, Giselle]
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:18 am by ForgottenMercy

» Two Blades, Two Reasons [Asami, Murasaki]
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:42 am by Rawk

» Who is Queen? [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:00 am by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Rawk
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Locke
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shizuo
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slayer
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Share
 

 From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laskt
Established Member
Laskt

Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Karma : 2
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:52 pm


The Soldier Quincy




Jonathan Weber


From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA


There seemed to be some disagreements among the two Shinigami and Uriel, with the stronger looking one running off somewhere mid-discussion. Uriel, for his part, seemed to be done with the blonde Shinigami's strategizing, instead giving a few orders and turning to face the Hollow-infested city instead. Johnathan snickered at the blonde's aggrieved expression despite himself, at least until Uriel made his move.

A warmth like that of the sun rolled off the knight's armor, temporarily halting the sprinkling of snow falling upon the streets of Vastime. Johnathan and most of his companions watched in utter shock as Uriel Sancroix: proven Quincy and trustworthy leader drew a goddamn Zanpaktou, seemingly channeling all of the Reishi in the air surrounding them into the blade's abilities. Johnathan looked at the burning sword, then looked down at his hand feeling the scattered fragment of Cyrus's divinity within pulse in response to the gathering flame. He turned to his squad leader, "Is that a zing we can do? How come he gets a giant svord?"

His musings on the positives and benefits of walking around with a personal flamethrower were cut off by the shouted orders of the blonde Shinigami, ordering a sizeable portion of the present forces to assist Uriel with his near suicidal charge towards the citadel. Johnathan heard all the grumbles about a Shinigami giving them orders, but a majority of his comrades used the Hirenkayu technique to flash away as they followed his orders, providing Uriel with covering fire from the rooftops and balconies of nearby buildings.

Unfortunately, Jonathan didn't have the benefit of moving at supersonic speeds to zip around on a cloud of nothing. Digging his Quincy cross out of his clothes, he sprinted at full speed towards a nearby tower, breaking down the door with the point of his shoulder. The man took the stairs three at a time, curses of the moodiness and fragility of his powers coming through gritted teeth.

Jonathan emerged through a trapdoor a few minutes later, clambering up and over the portal. Another quick sprint brought him to the precipice, staring down at the flashes of battle far below. The Quincy closed his eyes and extended his hand, grabbing with inexperienced hands at the Reishi swirling in the area, attempting to bring it physical form. It was like trying to force a stream of water into the shape of a cube with his bare hands: it just kept slipping through the cracks.

"Come on come on. Work damn you." Johnathan muttered, pouring more and more of his limited energy pool into the effort. Blue streams of energy swam through the freezing evening air, compressing and materializing through little more than sheer willpower.

And then, the dam broke. Gerechtigkeit manifested in it's second form, falling into Johnathan hands. Grinning with the joy of success, the soldier quickly got into a kneeling position on the lip of the rooft, bracing the big gun against his shoulder.

A Hollow about to swipe at Uriel from behind vanished in a flash of light and a loud bang. As his fellow Quincies thinned the crowd, Jonathan focused on the Hollows attacking the knight's blindspots, hopefully allowing him to focus on the task ahead.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:19 pm




From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 6EdIfMt



FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road



This had become a weary dance for him, his blade had sung through hollows before reactions could happen. But finally, a face appeared one that brought an end to the tension. His unease could be felt in the goosebumps along his skin. The cold chill running through his blood, the sweat glistening on his palms.

Each of these indicated the severity of the situation. His hands twitched for a moment after dropping another six off. His eyes looked back in the distance, the fires wages across this landscape. If hell had painted a portrait this would be it. This rescue had descended into a melee.

The Knights were a standard, in the darkness, a reflection of the good Vastime brought. While Laskt wasn't a knight of this land, he and Joshua were before sorely needed here. The Quincy while young, could help he just needed practice. A future stood here on the edge of calamity.

Shuten's words reached his ears as he stood motionless for a moment. His clones had faded, not due to tiredness. But because they weren't needed for the next step. The woman a Sueki he believed in origin did her part as well.

"Yes..you're right Shuten." His right hand crept towards his face. Slowly for a moment, almost as though he hesitated on this course of action. A dark reishi covered his face for a moment. As the black and purple outlined energy caused a mask to emerge.

An hourglass-shaped crown worn as his eyes glowed and a small bit of his energy leaked forth. His figure began moving forward, he'd record steps. This way he could do things three times faster than before.

These people, though from all walks of life shared a common cause. The saving of innocent lives, to spare the blood of those here from the wrath of their King. With a single motion, his body vanished before appearing again. Carrying three people, he'd covered the distance in seconds.

The record of the actions taken today, wouldn't be forgotten. Those here built a legend and legacy. Though they did not challenge King Hayden himself. They challenged his destruction, his power from taking lives.

No nobler purpose existed, even for one who thought of battle. They had the warmth of the sun, the enemy had the cold tendrils of death. Death would be beaten, by those back there.

Vastime would prosper even after this tragedy, much like the sun rose again.




Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1521
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:25 pm

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Rsz_1a2efb04189fc39cb6b9ba8e9992e4bcf

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


The groups had seperated fully for the most part, quincies among quincies and shinigami among shinigami. With Maria in the middle helping to direct and calm those who needed as best she could. That was good. Uriel could allow himself to fully dedicate himself to the task at hand, his flanks guarded by trusted and proven allies. Among those here on the Quincy side he may be the most experienced among them, having found in the previous wars which has plagued earth. That only meant he would need to set the pace for their operation.

In the middle of his thoughts, his eyes turned to his left preparing to meet a Hollow in blade and gun before seeing it become vaporized. His head turned to where the shot came from to notice Jonathan. He gave a brief nod of approval, not sure if he noticed it, before pressing onward. As the Hollows become to come in mass, scrambling over buildings and through ally ways a group was currently bearing down on them. It seemed that turning himself into a beacon had it's intended effect, drawing many of the Hollows within the capital towards his location.

It would perhaps be better to explain the next events from the eyes of an on looker.

For those who managed to observe the Hybrid, they would see his level his handgun forward firing off a single .50 caliber projectile. The red hot glowing mass would strike a hollow in the mask, causing a small explosion as the ammunition detonated a second time. Such was Vastimian engineering, weaponsmiths whom had more than enough wars to perfect their tools of craft. However, despite the kick probably be enough to break the wrist of an unprepared firer it didn't move an inch within the hands of the soldier. Walking towards the mass of Hollows he'd begin to fire with excellent precision, each round striking home causing an explosion upon the mask of a Hollow.

As they fell upon him, he'd move with a supernatural grace sidestepping a jumping Hollow. His blade brought up as the superheated metal would cleave into it's underside, causing a howl of pain as it dropped to the ground. The elbow of his pistol hand tucking in as he fired it at waist level twice, into another Hollow charging causing it to drop to the ground. Wasting no movement or time, he'd already be already prepared to meet the next wave. Every step carrying him further into the heart of this madness, pausing not even to catch his breath.

He looked serene. Almost in a trance, as he carved a bloody swathe through the Hollows. His body and movements not displaying what they might expect of a knight, instead of a veteran soldier. One whom had stained their head in many theaters of war. Now that discipline was focused upon a singular task. To free his city from this menace, and if the saints willed it, reach the War Room of Vastime. Even if he didn't belong, even if there was a near godly foe within it, he- he had to lay eyes upon it.

"Jonathan."

He spoke into the microphone next to his shirt, the communication unit roaring to life over the sound of burning sword slashes and pistol shots.

"When I tell you to cover your eyes, pass it on to the others."

The cool, calm, and collective voice of the veteran spoke. He seemed to be entering into the thick of the Hollow swarm, his body soon becoming too engulfed in the wild mass to truly be distinguished. Save for the flairs of fiery arcs, and explosive rounds striking targets. For a man whom was definitely in a dicey situation, having effectively separated himself, there was little worry in his voice. Distinctly, however, the glowing which had engulfed his body seemed to fully vanquish the darkness of the city. As the shadows of monsters where cast across buildings, the lone figure of Uriel Sancroix was executing them with frightening efficiency.

One thing was certain, Uriel wasn't merely just a fighting man or leader. He was a killing man.

END POST | My Nation Aflame




__________________
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 JfH75kA
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Mozy
Resident Black Woman
Mozy

Joined : 2017-02-26
Posts : 93
Karma : 1
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 pm




Song: Rihanna - Word Count: --



Hollows seem to just fly in from left to right and quite frankly, despite all the strong people around to strike them down, it made her skin crawl. Not to mention all the strong energy in the air, Mimi felt as if she was going to throw up. Once they got a bit of a safer distance away from all the bloodshed, the woman let the child in her arms get down and rejoin his grandfather. Said elderly man thanked her profusely but she just waved it off with a small smile. Getting people out of that mess and into makeshift safety was her job, given to her by the sun himself, of which she was going to complete or die trying.

After directing the duo to the east gate with the others, Maria turned her attention to the other homes nearby. Things were definitely better here in comparison to the battle up ahead, where she dared not look to, not even a glance. She could still feel the harsh brightness radiating off of Uriel, perhaps even tenfold now with the increasing reiatsu in the area. Holding onto her stomach, the white haired woman dashed off to a house on her left, she could barely feel out the presence of a family inside. Were they too scared to come out with the others? That was possible, but dangerous. She banged on the door, "Hey You can't stay here, we can help!". No response. That was weird, was it because she wasn't from Vastime? Or maybe her clothes? Besides, the other people helping were too busy to just come over for this.

Regardless of the reason, the woman started barging against the door with her body, but it was no use. It was bolted shut. But the window wasn't. Maria nibbled her bottom lip. nervous for a moment. She could drop her mild shapeshift to allow her horns out, even though it might freak people out a bit, to get through and get them out. A queasy lurch from her stomach made her stagger but a bright light from the battlefield ahead sealed her decision. Horns gleaming in the fiery light, Mimi took a deep breathe before relaxing her body. In the next moment a flutter of oddly colored butterflies could be seen floating through a crack in the window, floating through and past a table in the home before materializing back into the form that was Maria, horns and all her glory.

Resisting the urge to puke, princesses never puke in front of people, Mimi held her hands up in peace at the family huddled inside. So they were here after all, they just ignored her. Rude. "I promise I won't bite, we just have to get people out of here. I know it's scary, but trust me, the people outside won't ;et anything happen to you, me or any of us!"








__________________
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 1qVEv1a From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 SIhKoY9 From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 TM2tm1A
Back to top Go down
Laskt
Established Member
Laskt

Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Karma : 2
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:21 pm


PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST








Fighting in a breakable indoors environment was never a very entertaining experience. It limited your mobility first of all, and you always had to worry about the structural integrity of the building around you. These disadvantages were only exacerbated if civilians were present, since cutting loose meant burying the fragile under several tons of rubble.

Laskt sprinted down a narrow hallway with flaming sword in hand, twisting out of the way of two clawed swipes without barely seeming to think about it. An answering swing took the Hollow's legs out, while a needle thin blast of Spiritual Pressure from the tip of his blade put a hole through the head of a second. The knight exhaled, spinning his Zanpaktou in his palm and stabbing downward, killing the crippled spirit.

He could feel his men moving through the skyscraper, fighting desperately through swarms of Hollows to reach miniature safe- houses where the majority of the survivors were clumped together. The Shinigami growled as several of the spiritual signatures winked out, even as he eliminated the Isat group between him and his goal. It hurt to feel the men under his command die like animals when he possessed the capacity to save them. It was almost enough to force him to shut down out of indecisiveness, but the memory of Hayden's last words pushed him forward. Laskt's men had known what they signed up for: these poor city-folk had never been given a choice.

The emergency release for the bunker door refused to respond after three tries, forcing the Vizard to simple ram his blade through the door, carving a small hole. "Do not worry, I will get you out of here!" Laskt said reassuringly, waving forward several Shinigami from behind him to assist him with the extraction. The knight grabbed two young men, slinging both of them over a shoulder before speeding off with the aid of a Shunpo.

Laskt remerged in the bustling staging ground, dumping the two men unceremoniously to the ground before speeding off once more. Coincidentally, his projected path ran rather close to where Uriel's companion was located, were she attempted to persuade a small family of four out of their house. Unfortunately, they seemed to have attracted unwelcome company.

Mere moments after Maria had delicately negotiated the doorway, something massive crashed through the roof of the house, barely missing the small family as it slammed into the hardwood floor. An intricately detailed longsword would also fall from the sky, penetrating several inches into the floor mere inches from Maria's foot. Laskt was locked into a desperate contest of strength with the massive Hollow, somehow barely managing to match a beast nearly three times his size. The Shinigami through a desperate look over his shoulder, "Take zem and go! I cant kill zis zing without hurting zem!" He shouted, his struggle making the point of her demonic appearance moot.



Template By:
[THEFROST]


Last edited by Laskt on Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laskt
Established Member
Laskt

Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Karma : 2
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:41 pm


The Soldier Quincy




Jonathan Weber


From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA


It was funny: despite all of the mysticism and strangeness of this new life, everything always circled back around to giving the noble idiots fire support while they tried to get themselves killed. Jonathan pressed his eye even closer against the scope of Gerechtigkeit, doing his best to pick off the Hollows closest to Uriel without compromising the flow of his swordsmanship. Most Hollows simply disintegrated from a headshot of the Quincy weapon, while the stronger ones sometimes required a few more shots to put down. The German was unsure how Uriel's Zanpaktou managed to carve through the things with such ease, chalking it up to the general weirdness of a Quincy possessing a Shinigami weapon. That, or it was simply that Uriel was that much stronger than himself. Either or really.

The shots halted as Jonathan lowered the rifle, breathing hard as he relexed his death grip around his Quincy Cross. The soldier had never fired so many shots in such quick succession before, and his novice grasp over Reishi Manipulation wasn't exactly making the task easier. "I really haffe to vork on mein powers more." He said to himself, bracing Gerechtigkeit against his shoulder once more. It wasn't that he didn't WANT to learn the Quincy arts, there was just always so much to do with all of the conflict in the world. Perhaps after this deployment he could ask the sun knight to give him some lessons.

"Rodger zat zir." Jonathan responded, intensifying the number of shots as Uriel moved deaper and deaper into the swarm. Gerechtigkeit's spiritual nature meant he never had to reload or wait to the barrel to cool, and the nature of Quincy arrows meant he never had to worry about recoil. With all of that put together, the big gun could put a frightening amount of arrows down-range in a short time, if only Johnathan had the stamina to sustain it.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 pm




From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 6EdIfMt



FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road




His speed had increased, but the combative situation had grown more and more. How many more were in need of rescue? His hand touched his sword's hilt, feeling the metal handle. This took some restraint on his part, he wished to cut through this battlefield like a cyclone.

But that wasn't an option, he couldn't just release his powers without thinking of the others. They all were trying hard, battling hollows so he could focus. Getting people further away from the Citadel where the danger had beset this land. Returning he came to a stop at the location.

His frame began to prepare to move, this wasn't fast enough. He needed to go beyond this, this speed wasn't enough. It needed to be faster, even faster than before. He needed to save them, save as many as he could. They were putting trust in him. His frame stood still, stationary for a moment. Like he'd stopped to consider the situation he was in.

His eyes were closed as he knew he had to go further. Inside him, he needed to shatter those chains binding him. His step had to be faster, shake loose the bindings of reality.

Step into the dreamlike world and become faster, become effortless in your movement. Let all worries and concerns go, you will save them all that you can. Don't let doubt burden the movement or the principal of his step. He once told Ulv and many others what they thought about. What they considered when they stepped.

His mind began thinking about it almost akin to teleportation. The speed that left not a trace of the movement he made. But looked as though he'd remained where he was. Cover every absurd distance, worry not about the distractions of battle. Flicker through them like sands through the desert.

His movement was slight, if people paid attention in a moment he'd appeared where he was. Having used a single step to arrive where he desired. His mind wrapped and contended beginning to remember that feeling. The sensation of movement, his frame bringing people back faster.

They all fought bravely, they all were the best allies one could ask for. This was the ideal moment, for the Fourth Division to prove its worth to the Captain Commander. That the changing of guards had benefited this place.

That his people were stronger for the development, that he could be her shield and sword. no challenge was too big, had she asked he'd of fought Hayden himself. Even if it meant losing, because like those two here. He was a servant to a King, one who was like the Morning Star.

Zin Yuudeshi wasn't here, but he inspired and brought out the best of everyone. He'd let his speed, be the thing that inspired. The quickness in which people rapidly began filling the place. Because soon, when his hands were done saving. He'd exterminate the hollows here.

He would turn his speed to bear upon those who hurt and caused destruction. The flickering flame inside his chest, the feeling of the ever-advancing world. His King was gone, but he left a legacy behind. Someone who carried on the work his master left behind.

He once thought all the stories had been told for him, nothing remained to do. But when that mirror shattered he realized. That his story wasn't just connected to his majesty. He was part of the tapestry of fate being weaved.

At one point he was a single thread on the outer edges, but slowly he crept further and further in. These people here once had been the base of the mountain. But all of them were growing towards the pinnacle of it.


To bring a future worth surviving for, for everyone.




Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1521
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:26 pm

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Rsz_1a2efb04189fc39cb6b9ba8e9992e4bcf

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


Click.

The sound of his firearm being devoid of ammunition was never a comforting sound, nor was it a good sign. Within the mass of Hollows he had effectively drew a large majority of them to him, thankfully nothing of Gillian level or above had around. That would have made this more than foolhardy, if not suicidal. As he prepared to drop the handgun, perhaps it was merely because of how many hollows or simply due to not reacting fast enough, but pain shot up his hand. As a dog faced hollow would spring into action, using it's agility to chomp down on his hand.

Uriel sucked in a breath as he dropped to the ground, his body crashing into the earth as he sought to quickly dodge another hollow. He supposed that it was time to quickly wrap this up, least he become overwhelmed. Even his augmented body could handle so much, so as he gazed upon the Hollow whom seemed intent on gnawing his arm off, he grimaced. His hand would quickly lift his Zanpakatou up, as the Reishi which had gathered into the area would begin to glow. As for but a second, the world almost seemed to quiet it's self as he spoke.

"Cast your gaze, and sacrifice your sight, Sol."

The singular release phrase would usher in a burst of reiatsu from the male, as the maelstrom of Reish around him would visibly begin to shift colors from blue to a deep red. As the immediate area around him would almost combust from the heat generated by the energy transfer directly into his Zanpakatou. The Hollow which had latched onto his left hand immediately incinerating into nothing but dust. The entire body of Joshua would become engulfed in a cloak of flames, as his Zanpakatou took on the appearance of a strange two-handed great sword. As he got to his feet, the flames where such it caused the Hollows in the area to begin to back away.

"Avert your gaze now, Jonathan."

The words where spoken into the rapidly melting radio, before it would become completely gone. Such was a downside of his Shikai that anything not innately made entirely heat resistant or apart of his outfit would begin to melt. Even the asphalt beneath his feet seemed to be melting from his footprints. But it didn't matter as he lifted his sword upwards, as several small balls of flames would form around the time before gradually glowing in size. As he pushed them outwards into the thickest part of the Hollows, he spoke but a singularly word.

"Nova."

In but a singular word, as Joshua closed his left hand, a defeaning silence would engulfed the world around him. His figure, and the hollows, slowly being encased by a fiery light. To the onlooker it merely seemed that nothing had happened, until the rush of wind was felt. It wasn't quite as destructive as it could be, considering they where in a city, but it was highly condensed. The entire street from one side to another was the target, as in a sphere flames engulfed the world- including Uriel. Once the blinding light, and fire, subsided every hollow which he had gathered would be gone. However, the asphalt around him would be completely melted as would much of the metal streetlights, handrails, and miscellaneous items.

As for Joshua himself much of his clothing would be burned away, tattered remnants of his shirt and pants covering him for the most part. His arm would lower as he took a step forward, before immediately stumbling forward, catching himself. It appeared that making himself ground zero of a fireball harmed him, even at night. However his display wasn't for naught, as many of the hollows in the area would be reduced to ash making the evacuation effort far easier. And while he was certainly hurting, he wasn't in rough enough of a shape to not press on.

He looked behind him to make sure the other Quincies was around, or at to maybe see if Jonathan was signaling him. He had minimalized as much collaterial as he could, at the cost of self-harm so that shouldn't be an issue. But maybe Maria or the Shinigami might need help. And with no radio to communicate, well he had to reassess.

END POST | My Nation Aflame



__________________
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 JfH75kA
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Mozy
Resident Black Woman
Mozy

Joined : 2017-02-26
Posts : 93
Karma : 1
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:17 am




Song: Coldplay - Hymn for the Weekend Word Count: --



"Ya know, I know I look kinda weird, but also absolutely stunnin' , but I swear those things out there are way worse. Trust me."

Another queasy lurch in her stomach made the white haired woman blanch as pale as her skin. After all of this, she swore she was gonna make that man pay for dragging her here, in a damn battlefield, where her grace was being questioned. She wasn't made to be a fighter, goddamnit. After a bit more coaxing and promising the family that she wasn't a hollow who was going to eat their souls, the slightly less scared family of four finally gave in and started to get up to camly follow her out the door. Or, at least, they were going to be calm, until a shinigami and a monster fell through the roof and a sword stopped inches from her body. Everyone screamed, including Maria who had to turn around to briefly upchuck her lunch.

The household practically bolted out of the house at the Shinigami's command, but Maria could barely hold herself together. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand Maria staggered out of the building, but not before throwing a, "Thanks, French fry.", back at the other helper. The pale woman stumbled out and scrambled to join the family ahead with the rest of the survivors. She was in no shape to help any other people, she was more useless than ever before now. Holding onto her stomach as if that would keep the rest of her insides at bay, Mimi staggered behind everyone else, with minor help from some policemen that came to check to see if she wasn't going to pass out. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, until she felt it.

A searing heat blistered across her skin, as if the sun itself was right next to her. Maria fell to her knees in despair, head dizzy and ears ringing. What the hell was happening? Did a star explode?! She's never felt this bad behind, the sun has never hated her this much. It was snowing, but it felt like as though it was a supernova summer, burning and scorching her entire being. Why? Was she going to die, right here, right now? Without taking her revenge? Tears pricked her eyes, she didn't want to die yet, not without doing anything worth remembering, not without telling that bastard "fuck you" one last time. 'I refuse to go down like this, was her final thought before the pale woman collapsed onto the dirty, snow covered ground, uncouncious.







Back to top Go down
Laskt
Established Member
Laskt

Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Karma : 2
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)   From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:56 pm


PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST








The beast that was once a human soul snarled insanely at the Shinigami it had pinned, its fanged jaws snapping shut mere inches away from his face. The small, clinical part of his brain that wasn't consumed by the struggle noted the Hollow's lithe, lion-like form and the raw intelligence in its eyes. It was far too powerful to be a mere garden-variety beast, and its appearance was too distinct to be a Gillian. An Adjuchas-class then, likely attracted by Uriel's Hollow bait and the amount of powerful souls in the area.

The Adjuchas roared at his prey, pressing downward with all of it's weight in an attempt to crush the Shingami officer. Laskt fought valiantly, but his foe was simply too strong and he was simply too tired for this contest. THe Hollow pressed the Vizard harder and harder until the floor beneath him shattered into kindling. Seizing the opportunity, Laskt grabbed onto the Hollow even tighter, flipping their relative positions even as they fell through the air.

The advantage now his, Laskt landed atop the Hollow's chest, slamming a booted foot onto the Adjuchas' neck. The Hollow screeched in pain, nearly destroying the basement with its pained thrashing. Breathing heavily, Laskt settled into the fighting stance the Shin'ō Academy had drilled into him, launching a barrage of heavy strikes at the Hollow's joints. Even as the beast desperately tried to regenerate its' broken neck, its kneecap was shattered by a punch, and its shoulder was popped out of its shoulder as a clumsy punch was met with an efficient counter. Eventually, the Hollow stopped even fighting back, trying pitifully to crawl away from the Shinigami that was destroying it. With a blank face, Laskt followed, retrieving his blade and reversing his grip.

The Shinigami raised his blade, staring down at the Adjuchas. Who knew how long the souls it contained had been trapped, unable to move on or even rest. Was the existence of sentient Hollows worth the untold suffering they, by definition brought? Laskt did not know, and doubted he ever would.

The blade fell.

It was a somber Laskt that emerged from the wreckage, nursing his left arm as he hurried over towards the strange woman's spiritual signature. He had almost made it to her before an immense spiritual pressure and heat erupted from a few streets over. The Vizard stumbled backward a few steps, raising an arm as if to ward off the two-fold attack. Laskt's own Spiritual Pressure flared in response, the Vizard even going so far to tap into the energy of his Hollow to mitigate the aura of pressure and heat. It wasn't perfect, but it at least protected him for the duration of the explosion.

The demonic woman seemed to have not been as lucky, lying unconscious among the mud and snow. Laskt hurried over to her, turning her over and checking for wounds. She seemed a little crispy, but the Vizard didn't spot anything noticeable.

Aren't you going to kill her mon ami? She is a demon after all: creatures to be stamped out if our kingdom is ever to be established. Tozat's honeyed voice whispered, Even with your pathetic strength, it wouldn't even be hard. A mere twitch of your fingers could eliminate this useless weakling. I'll even consider it a favor: something small to counterbalance the immense sins you have committed against me.

Laskt's hands hesitated for a moment, before snaking his arms under the woman's body and lifting her up in a bridal carry. She has done nothing yet, and was trying to save innocents. There is no reason to kill her. The knight said, although his voice wasn't entirely sure. Tozat's only answer was a growl and a harsh push at his figurative chains, which held, just.

A quick Shunpo brought him to the guarded rendezvous point, allowing him to lay the woman down safely. "I need a medic!" Laskt shouted, hesitating over the demon's unconscious form. It was almost amusing: despite all of his speeches about helping people, his powers were essentially useless when it came to the healing arts.



Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
 
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to: