Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member
Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:41 pm

The Soldier Quincy




Jonathan Weber


From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA


A crow-like Hollow exploded in a flash of light even as it swooped at Uriel from above. Johnathan fell to his knees, his breath coming in sharp gasps as Gerechtigkeit shattered into blue fragments of light. His personal energy reserves were running near-dry, and he didnt have enough control over the local Reishi to replace the power he had expended. He would be fine, he just needed a few minutes to catch his breath.

Of course, according to the laws of the universe, this is when a swarm of airborne Hollows finally pinned down his location, seeking to eliminate the man who was slaughtering so many of their brethren. Johnathan swore sulfurously as he ducked and dodged their talons and fists, desperately trying to think of a plan. His lackluster speed and strength was not nearly enough to slay the creatures with his bare hands, and he still needed some time before he had enough power to summon Gerechtigkeit again. Johnathan was already picking up several wounds from the swarm of Hollows, and it would likely be only a few short moments before he was sent to the afterlife.

Thankfully, the charged moment was also when Uriel choose to stop playing around. The immense surge of Spiritual Pressure caused Johnathan to fall to his knees, and the Hollows around him to screech in rage, searching for the being who had so rudely interrupted their hunt. Johnathan heard Uriel's order, and reached up, fumbling for his radio, "Hit zee deck! Uriel's apout to do zomezing big!" He croaked into the radio, before his hand fell back to his side.

He smiled at the all-consuming wave of heat that erupted from Uriel, reducing the Hollows surrounding the knight to ash and even scaring off most of the beasts atop the tower. Unfortunately, there was one Hollow that was either braver or stupider than most, launching himself at the injured Quincy with a ravenous howl.

With a yell, Johnathan swung his good arm forward. Whether it was a desperate attempt at defense or attack, it was hard to say. What was evident, however, was a massive surge of Reishi as Johnathan instinctively tapped into the deepest levels of his being. A massive metal spike erupted from the stones of the tower, glowing blue as it impaled the Hollow through the chest. The crow-like creature howled and thrashed, before breaking apart and vanishing into the wind.

Johnathan chuckled wetly, "Take zat du Scheißkerl." He said softly, the darkness of unconsciousness claiming him.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:49 pm



From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 6EdIfMt



FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road



The sensation of going through each area, as he finally had gotten the last away from that area. His frame stopped, to take in this moment. His mask slowly pulled off by his hand. Letting the black color that was emitting from there disperse. They were fighting, despite what was going on. His eyes closed, as he brought his hand towards his sword for a moment.

No this would not do, what were they thinking? Were they even thinking about this situation. Hollows just lining up to die like mindless peons and dogs. Had they no preservation instinct, he'd not been there for it. But the blast Joshua put it out was impressive. It hurt the Sueki girl near him.

Even he'd gotten lost in the thrill of combat and fighting. Fighting and cleansing hollows. But was this the time and place for that to come out? His attention shifted now, as beads of sweat dripped down his brow. The Citadel and the epicenter of all the problems.

His eyes looked around gazing for something, a rational looking hollow. A being who could converse with him. This situation was dire, they needed to stop fighting here. He felt his darker energies pulling at his insides. They'd saved a lot of people, he couldn't put a number on it.

But it bothered him, that they became so lost in violence. With that towering overhead, his hand touched his sword. His eyes lost in a gaze that lingered on the tower. If people searched closer, they'd find bodies and few survivors. But that wasn't what troubled him.

His hand shook, he felt fear and uncertainty. If he tried to fight Hayden now, the being he'd become. He'd die, his instincts told him that. Every cell in his being felt the potential for death. What could he do, to possibly prevent the situation from escalating? His hand fell to his side now, as he closed his eyes.

"Laskt, I'd say we've done what we can here. The authority further lies with Captain Murasaki's Division and the proper figures here. If things go further, contain her Majesty Queen Abalia. We will do what we can from our end, I need to withdraw and prepare Squad Four for any further developments. "

This entire situation bothered him, he would tell his seated officer later. Slowly he began preparations to open a Senkaimon. He would report directly to the Head Captain. Letting her know the mission was mostly successful. But certain aspects did trouble him.

For example how quickly things went straight to fighting. How no other solution was offered. While the hollows weren't always the most receptive to talks. He didn't believe their instincts wouldn't be aware of that danger. Did they hope a new King was born for them?

He wasn't sure but it would be put in his report, slowly the doors opened and he stepped through. Further duties awaited and preparations were needed for anything else. Laskt could stay or follow, he'd let him do as he pleased.

Exit Thread



Template By:
[THEFROST]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1521

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:08 pm
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Rsz_1a2efb04189fc39cb6b9ba8e9992e4bcf

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two



On the horizon he could see that the reinforcements had arrived, and quite candidly had things in hand. The Vastimian military where able to handle many of the stragglers, allowing him to press forward if he so wished. He began to turn forward, before pausing. While he could keep charging through the city, and hell even make it to the war room, he had to wonder what that might bring. That even if he could expose himself as an agent, the implications and repercussions would be something that they couldn't address right now. And … there was the topic of Maria.

Uriel turned around looking to see what transpired once more in his attack, and he could see Maria being carried by one shinigami. She did not look well, and for that matter nor would Jonathan if he pressed further. He sucked in a conflicted breath, before cursing under his breath. He couldn't merely leave them unattended, and he'd finally utilize Hoho. In a blurred movements he'd move across the scorched terrain to arrive at the scene of Jonathan. From his collapsed state, he could only guess that the Quincy had exerted himself. He'd begin to pick him up with his free hand, noticably despite having been in the epicenter of a nova he wasn't harmfully hot to Jonathan.

Hefting him up onto his shoulders, he didn't need to worry about being careful with him. He was a soldier, any bumps and bruises he had would be taken care of. The more serious problem lay if he exerted his energy to the point of a complete burn out. So he'd begin to utilize his Hoho once more, to arrive at the scene with Maria. As he stopped on a dime, a bit of wind and dust kicking up as he grunted. He'd lay him down next to Maria, not speaking to Laskt yet. Once he did, he turned him onto his side and pointed his closest to the ground straight upwards above his head. He'd then bend his knee, having it curled upwards.

As the medics hadn't arrived yet, he'd do the same to Maria. He'd speak, now. "Recovery position. Won't choke on their own blood, or puke like this. Keeps the body in a safe position." It was a basic military combat care, and would at least leave them in acceptable positions for the medics. He'd begin to reach into his cloak, which hadn't burned away, for something before cursing. In a few second she'd be quickly searching Jonathan pockets, looking for something before finding it. It would a journal, and pen. He'd set it off to the side, as he began to examine the person of Jonathan and Maria.

Even though his powers where in no shape and form healing, he was a trained soldier. Whom held multiple certifications when it came to Tactical Combat Causality Care. From Laskt perspective Uriel seemed to have things well in hand, as he evaluated their condition and writing it down in the book. Presumably to hand off to the medics once they made their way over, to make their jobs easier. He seemed to have no problem with literally cutting the clothes of John and Maria, not caring for their modesty at all. Once he had their conditions fully documented, spiritually and physically, he'd place the papers with his notes under each of their arms to prevent them from blowing away.

Of course, once he finished he covered them up with something. As he rested on his knees, sighing deeply. He'd look up at Laskt with an expression which seemed to say he was tired. "Thanks." He'd remark in general, and if left alone would merely take up the duty of waiting for proper medical care.

END POST | My Nation Aflame




__________________
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 JfH75kA
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Mozy
Mozy
Resident Black Woman
Joined : 2017-02-26
Posts : 93
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 pm



Song: Lewis Capaldi - Before You GoWord Count: --





Red.

That was all she could see, for miles upon miles, just a bloody, awful red she could. It wasn't very comforting, in fact all it did was make the woman think of her past. The first time she fell upon trying to learn to balance on her new bike. The day she witnessed one of her big sisters slit her wrists. The day she met Anton, and his disgustingly pretty red eyes. The day she lost her virginly was what really derailed the recollections, making everything black. Maria felt like she was drowning, but there wasn't any water. Immediately after she like she was burning, but how? There was nothing on her body, but she felt like she was searing everywhere.

What kind of weird ass fucked up nightmare was this? Why did she have to suffer this torture? The next cliché question would be, "where did I go wrong?", but she knew. She knew since the day she met him, since the orphanage closed, since she invested her time in someone who clearly didn't care, but like a fool she didn't mind. As long as she wasn't alone, Mimi knew she was trapped. Her youth, stolen. Her heart, ripped into shreds. And where did that leave her? Watching her family die before her because she was living way past her death date. Repeating the same mistake again. In a battle that wasn't hers and helping people she barely knew, because she couldn't stop her kind heart. Maria sat down in the ever encompassing blackness, bringing her knees to her chest. She didn't feel like a woman right now, she felt like she was a young girl again, being persuaded by Anton's honeyed words to jump down a cliff, into her own demise.

Tears pricked the pale woman's eyes in the present as her burned body twitched, head shifting from side to side. Her conscious mind fought to come back to its senses, but her body begged for rest. Waking up meant being hungry, and she didn't want to feed, especially not after recalling such after things that brought her there in the first place. It would just be waking up from one nightmare to another. She didn't want to live like this, she hated it, hated what she was. But there was nothing more she hated more than herself, for being so stupid. If she was a lesbian, maybe things wouldn't have turned out like this. The tears increased now, the blonde could feel the fog of her mind clearing. She didn't want to wake up, she didn't want doctors near her, or anyone.

"Don't want...to...feed.."







Laskt
Laskt
Established Member
Joined : 2018-07-25
Posts : 169
Location : MURICA

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: From His Hand Protect Them (Event Evacuation Thread)

Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:17 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST








"Acknowledged Captain. I will stay to make sure zis one is stable and my men are returned and zen I will follow." Laskt said crisply, his fingers searching for the demon approximation of a pulse on the woman's neck. "When I return, I will ask that we redouble our training. I doubt zis situation will end anytime soon and we must become strong enough to contribute."

The demon woman was twitching in her sleep, her face scrunched up as whimpers escaped her lips. Laskt instinctively summoned a tongue of holy fire to assuage her fears, before crushing it out of existence with a clenched fist. The Flame of Tar Valon was specialized to slay evil souls after all, and considering how fast the woman had gone down when exposed to Uriel's powers, even a brush might prove lethal.

The knight would look up with relief as Uriel arrived with another wounded warrior, deferring to the man's knowledge of combat medicine as it obviously surpassed his own. He would watch with interest as Uriel quickly took charge of the situation, cutting away the pair's clothes and adjusting their bodies so that their very condition would not spell their doom. In a normal situation he would have tried to memorize what Uriel was doing, commit it to memory, but he was just too damn tired right now. Between the campaign with his men and current events, it was all he could do to keep on his feet.

"Likewise. I need to rejoin my men in the field and get zem back to Soul Society to prepare. I will leave zem to you." Laskt said tiredly, vanishing with a flash step, and beginning the long trek back to his duty .

Exit Thread



Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum