Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:02 pm

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

When their eyes met, Thara felt as if she had been rendered speechless. His entire aura was truly weaved from the cloth of the devil. The enigmatic devil would tower over her as he cupped her chin, guiding her face upwards as their eyes met.

Those eyes - glowing with a crimson hue - connected with her body, consuming her within their depths. The cultivator of avarice felt as if she was gazing into an infinite abyss. One stroke of his thumb and she no longer stared into the endless depths of nothingness dominating her senses.

As if lost within a film given metaphysical form, the covetous demon witnessed a myriad of scenes that played out before her eyes. The rise of men and the fall of men. The deaths and triumphs of countless souls over the course of history. Each taled played out before her eyes as if she was experiencing the events firsthand.

There were horrifying visions of demons being devoured and others who reached the realm of ascension Thara desired beyond her wildest dreams. A shiver ran up her spine at the ghastly scene. Was this, mayhaps, a reminder of the outcome that would befall her if she betrayed the devourer? Steeling her soul, Thara remained stalwart, even if somewhat shaken. Her expression was adamant, her posture resolved. Truth be told, his history was a sight to behold. He was an ancient demon who lived a life suited to his desires.

"Hear my voice, heed my words, and submit yourself to my authority. You are my chosen, pledged unto me. Drink of my blood, and bind yourself to me."

Beyond the precipice she desired, there was no turning back. No exit strategy. Binding herself to this man would be permanent. He could break the contract if he so desired, but Thara viewed the devourer as a man who saw things through to the end. Did he truly find her tale to be amusing? She wondered.

He lifted his free hand towards her lips, tightening his fist until his firm fingers tore through the flesh of his palm. Black blood cascaded down his hand. Raising it above her mouth, he spoke once more, his voice even more powerful than before.

The unprecedented intensity of Za Kao energy that permeated the area was of such grand force that, for but a moment, the covetous demon felt as if she were an ant lost within a tidal wave. The rules of this powerful ritual had been set. Thara was to feast upon his essence, forming a covenant with the devil.

Her lips parted as she guided his hand towards her mouth. In the waning moments of her fairytale bliss - now shattered into so many pieces - she recalled how Faust had lost only half of his deal with Mephistopheles, earning a place in heaven. He avoided the grim fate weaved by the hands of the harbinger of deceit. For her, this tale would not be one of avoidance. Her otherworldly craving for power would either end in glory or tragedy and there would be no one to blame but herself. Even so...

Let my fate be grand. Let my praises be sung. Let not my name fall aimlessly into the archives of those who have fallen before me. O, let the story that I weave now be one carried on until the end of time.

With those words etched unto her heart, she consumes the blood of the devourer, marking the origin of their pact.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:26 am
Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Rsz_220210203_160708

The Devil You Know

The blood wasn't bitter, or coppery which would be expected, instead it was sweet. A thick texture like that of molasses that tasted far sweeter. As it poured into her mouth and she drank deeply of it, an intense feeling of pleasure and pain racked her body. Enough that it felt she was being torn apart and put back together, while also experience sensation unequaled in their pleasure. It would be likely to cause their body to convulse, or even for her to choke as the primordial essence flooded into her.

Meanwhile, Mat merely watched with mild amusement as she accepted his offering. Partaking in such an unholy sacrament sealed her fate for the time being, tying her existence to his own. It would come with some side effects to their mutual benefit, but it was also the most formal and powerful means of worship. While Thara's power as a creature was far lacking for the time being, her intense and fervant belief in Mat would serve as a conduit for greater things to come. For now, however, her body would most likely need rest if she did not outright collapse or faint.

As he removed his hand from above her, he would grasp her body either to pick her up or guide her to where he wanted. "It is time for you to rest." He'd comment soothingly, as the gears within his head began to turn, Yes, grand things ahead indeed.

END POST | The Patriarch

Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 JfH75kA
Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:23 am

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Like a newborn babe licking its mother's teat, Thara drank his blood without restraint, enthralled by the taste of his primordial essence. It was devilishly sweet, befitting his existence as a temptatious devil. An unspeakable pleasure and pain racked her body, assaulting her entire soul.

Her body felt as if it was being torn apart and pieced together still, experiencing a pleasure that felt utterly foreign to her body. She pulled away as she gazed at him observing her with mild amusement.

Her soul had been offered to the devil and for but a moment, Thara realized the depth of her choice, what was to be left behind in her selfish aim for absolution. She stumbled forward as her senses were torn apart and her knees buckled. Her skin felt like it was being ripped from her body and yet still pieced back together.

The covetous danava convulsed as his essence continued to fill her body. Her legs had given out completely as her hand feebly grasped onto his toga, her weakened grip giving out as her palm opened and she fell before him. Her body had to grow familiar with an essence akin to a foreign entity.

How embarrassing. She once stood resolute before him and now appeared like a child, trying to reach for their parent. Her gaze faltered as the temptatious devil caught her, guiding her to wherever he so desired. He told her that she needed to rest now.

She weakly caressed his face before closing her eyes. There was no turning back now. Her path had been set.

Would everything that she envisioned come to fruition or would she be the next to be devoured by the devourer?

Only time would tell.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum