Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glassy Sky

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 am

A Glassy Sky - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

He listened to her talk about her mother and the food she'd serve. He'd been a poor child, well beyond poor. That story held a lot of baggage and bones. Today was a day of enjoying sweets and killing diets. So this wasn't the time for melodramatic pasts with long dark backstories

It was time for food that was bad for you in every way imaginable, but so good going down. "You're family are angels then, as a person from that status. I can't tell you what it means. It's like an angel reaches out to give you something beyond your reach."

He said commenting on the Dango, as he ate it and enjoyed some of his favorite food. The flavor of it was fantastic, nostalgic even for him. It took him to a place he so rarely got to venture. Those from his world didn't get much help or concern from the Gotei or the Nobles. The Kobayashi had only recently been able to start opening their doors again. So it wasn't as though they could do anything about his situation.

He and Old Man Damien were the last two of an entire family previously. He had reasons he joined the Kobayashi, they offered some medical help to the Old Man. Which was more than enough for him, but the benefits were grand.

Her scent filled his nostrils when she leaned over him, it was a moment too perfect for his life. But that was something he'd hold on to. Other dishes he ordered arrived in short order. Daifuku and Dorayaki being brought out, rice-like cake laid down. And a pancake filled with a sweet chocolate filling.

He'd need to work out extra hard in order to burn those off. That was then, this was now. He'd enjoy them and every taste to the fullest possible extent.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:52 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime smiled at his compliments about her family. It was such a grandiose compliment, to be compared to celestial beings in the sky.

Considering that he was her captain, she found the compliment to be as honorable as any other. Sweets filled the table in minutes as more baked goods were set before the two.

Hime was honestly left in awe by how good they smelled. She would certainly need to visit earth more often, if this is what they served. She showed her gratitude by bowering her head.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Yoshitsune-san."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Anonymous

Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:49 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

It did ring true, his family were poor and had made themselves that way. The Kobayashi elders had taken him in for his capabilities obviously. He was a gifted fighter and skilled at the diplomatic arts. The second came with time, that was simply a matter of the course. Destruction and despair were building blocks to growth for him. Recent endeavors involving the missions to rescue people and fight a giant creature. Left him pondering many facets of his life, but this gave the perfect escape.

Delectable sweets that let him focus not on the battlefield. But instead on the joy that could be reached here and now. "You are most welcome, I do enjoy days where I can rest my mind of the struggles we face." Rebuilding the Combat Division had been no small feat. It had taken Some level of effort and time, this was a welcome diversion.

Now if he could overcome his nerves and talk to her normally that would be a leap forward. But she was an attractive woman, he spent his life learning how to cut things. These didn't equal to a casanova exactly when you broke it down. Truthfully, the date comment the elder made still lingered in his mind.

As though they didn't already throw him off his game, but come hell or high water he would enjoy his sweets. Still going through and slowly enjoying the tasty Dango flavors.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:11 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime savored the tastes of her own sweets as they reached her table, observing Yoshitsune with a curious gaze. It was truly a joyous occasion to be within his company. Hime admired his passion and vision. He didn't look at any division member as just someone in the workforce - but as a member of a family, one he was building from the ground up. She could not help but note the humor of a combat division captain enjoying tranquil peace considering the past warriors who held the position.

"It is quite a refreshing feeling to know that our beloved combat division captain is one who can appreciate a day freed from the battlefield."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Anonymous

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:44 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He listened to her talk about her mother and the food she'd serve. He'd been a poor child, well beyond poor. That story held a lot of baggage and bones. Today was a day of enjoying sweets and killing diets. So this wasn't the time for melodramatic pasts with long dark backstories

It was time for food that was bad for you in every way imaginable, but so good going down. [color=#33ffff]"You're family are angels then, as a person from that status. I can't tell you what it means. It's like an

It was important in life to take time away from combat, from anything stressful. In that way, he came to sweets to escape them. There were traumas one couldn't escape fro0m the past, some of them were more difficult once faced. He still had his nightmares on occasion, something he doubted many before him had. Those in this Squad loved to fight and the aspects it brought.

For him a numbness came when he fought, a loss of those moments where everything mattered. Those childhood memories faded and he could get silence to his mind. Focusing on pain or whatever emotion gripped him in the throws of it all. But that was something he'd begun working on.

He brought his Dango skewer to his lip softly biting off a piece. His expression finally was replaced with a brief frown. "I don't get some of those who wore it before I did, they lived for the blood and endless destruction. Personally, I just need time away from it, that is a person who seems so far away these days."

He brought the wooden object into his mouth like a toothpick. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good fight as much as the next person. Repentance is about dealing with the things we don't enjoy. And to some extent, I hate fighting. I hate the sensation of crossing blades and trading attacks. A lot of pointless misunderstandings could be avoided if people didn't try to measure sticks."

He didn't mind letting her in to see his personality more. To see what lay beneath the demeanor, what lingered when one dug away the debris that life had piled up.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:19 pm
A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Header1

HIME

Hime smiled softly as she recalled the history of the captains that came before him. It was a pleasant experience to know the combat division captain didn't always wish to engage in violent spars that would lead them to the healing division or worse - death.

Though far from one to shy away from the battlefield if tasked with raising her blade, she viewed no merit in the life of a life wasted, even if past members reveled in that train of thought. The Kobayashi who sat beside her served as a pleasant reminder of her aims for the future.

She brought a piece of dango towards her mouth as she gazed at him.

"It seems my decision in choosing to join you was not a mistake, after all. Indeed, competition is welcomed in all aspects and encourages improvement - foolish pride, however, has spelled the death of many who've raised their sword in the name of the Gotei."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

His eyes narrowed a bit as he considered the people on that list. Oh, the Gotei had some excellent death dealers in the times. The title of Kenpachi wasn't a cute accessory they put on. Sword-wielding fiends some of the others like Ibiki brought different kinds. Regardless of the situation, it was clear the Gotei was reforming and changing.

His digits clasped around his snack before munching on it. "The Gotei's changed since I first joined it, though in those days it was more fragile. Combatively speaking several of the newer faces have promise. I think they'll carry it better than I or the past Captains could." He said offering a shrug, he was a Captain at this moment certainly. But merely a placeholder until a better fit came along. He planned to retire and join the Shino Academy for educating the young. His strength while not outstanding was enough.

"Figure in a few years someone will come along and take the spot off my hands. Then I can retire and teach the next generation at the Academy. Stay nice and comfortable at home, if the Kobayashi Matriarchs remain fine with it anyways." Yoshitsune had understood that his time and position had changed.

The young would inherit and begin moving people forward. New Vice-Captains, new Seated officers, and yes eventually new Captains. This was about producing a future that could help. He was an old face from an era that had been consumed almost entirely. Nobody remained from the days he was in Zin's employ. Plenty to think about regarding a future.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:38 pm
A Glassy Sky - Page 2 Header1

HIME

Hime listened with undivided intent as Yoshitsune spoke briefly spoke about the past and the climate of the Gotei. Even though she was far from a veteran, being Abalia's bodyguard allowed her to conduct as much research as she pleased; so as long as she did not step out of her boundaries or betray them, Hime could browse through any source of information she deemed helpful to the Gotei's cause. There was essential information and useless information in equal amounts.

She hadn't taken the time to properly indulge in reading through Yoshitsune's profile; he might as well be a mystery in terms of his own accomplishments. Even so, she preferred the hands-on experience of speaking to him over a wonderful array of sweets rather than sifting through second-hand information any day.

She brought another piece of dango towards his mouth as she smiled, her countenance as graceful as always.

"That is not a bad goal. It is my ardent desire to help guide the next generation as well, to encourage those who have lost their path like I once did - and lead them to greater heights than I ever achieved. There are a lot of lost souls within each division. Some believe they aren't strong, finding themselves to be weak or even useless. The strong find themselves unable to always be there to guide the weak and merely elevate to a place where the weak cannot reach them. True guidance only ever happens with the captains of the division and their guidance but..."

Hime would set the chopsticks down as she pointed her finger to the left side of her head.

"That doesn't lie solely on the captain's shoulders. There should be members who help their fellow men and tell them there's a way up. Yoshitsune... I wholeheartedly believe you have the right intentions. Otherwise, I doubt that I would have joined your division or the Kobayashi. I hope you can be the guiding light to your division, myself included."

END POST
Anonymous

Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He listened intently; for him meeting people and gauging them was best. He couldn't tell a person's thoughts from across some computer or long-distance means. Even reading a file on them didn't paint a picture of now. Files were of the actions taken and duties they held. Yoshitsune had fought as Jaeden Crow for a long time. He decided he would share his past with Hime. He'd told the story fairly often, but for her, this was an exception. He watched them bring other Food and teas out as he smiled a bit.

"I am grateful for your companionship and trust. I'll repay it in kind by telling you my story. Not old people are left to tell it anymore, and the files on me don't likely have all the facts."

He thought back on the Crow and the legacy he held. "My original name was Jaeden Crow, a family born from the Rukongai's further districts closer to Zaraki." He said, reflecting on the District where practices of a tribal nature had taken place. Inhumane things were every day as bottles of soda in a store.

"The Clan had a tradition; children were left in a place hollows spawned. Those who survived were...worthy of living in the Clan." He said, considering the moment and those who died, Yoshitsune had often thought back to those days remorsefully. Almost wistful in what had been done to him and the other children.

"Food wasn't fit for humans or even animals to eat. I think out of thirty, only six children, including myself, made it back. It was difficult for me at the time, and to this day, I visit a graveyard I made for those who didn't. Though as age comes, I forget their names and faces more." His life wasn't some great thing where progress had been made. It was a dark and twisting place that went on and on.

"As you may imagine, the family disintegrated, and many wars of succession and leadership struggles came to a final conclusion. A choice was made by myself and the few remaining. To join the Gotei, I was granted the rank of Captain after some work." He reflected on Squad Nine. It was a place he went to on occasion. He paused, considering the last parts as he sighed.

"I was arrogant and brash in my youth, believed I knew better than others. I went to confront a being who was beyond my abilities then or now to confront. It was then I hollowfied, gaining a new presence." He brought his hand outwards, summoning his mask. Yoshitsune took to hollow powers like a fish to water. For some reason, these connected with him intensely.

"I was dismissed from the Gotei and sent to join the Vizard Corps, their Leaders Zin and Colin helped me find a new lease on life. Though my regrets and problems did remain under the surface. I had a tremendous amount of guilt. I forged shackles of my own making with emotions I never confronted."

He smiled as the mask vanished, and he began to accept further truth. "Eventually, before I returned to the Gotei entirely, I confronted my emotions and regret. And then set out to rebuild my life and the Kobayashi sought me out. I challenged the Captain of the Combat Division, he didn't show up. And so I began restructuring and fixing the systems there." He said, finishing his story sipping the tea now in front of him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum