Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha]

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:14 pm
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Safira-swimsuit

Safira

What a good deal. A piece of jewelry for something that was basically finished? She loved the tropics, it was so cozy and comfy. The heat just sat so well with her since Las Vegas had fallen apart, Yaksha had vanished and all the set-up she had worked with them dissipated. It didn't matter.

Unlike everyone else in that situation she was the only one that really won. That is what mattered to her. The Espada were gone, her ego was restored that the tarnish of reptuation had been removed from the itch of her prideful head and now it was back to relaxing and enjoying herself in the tropically warm waters in her swimsuit.

That red head really was missing out, love? Romance? What an idiot. His loss honestly. It was just so nice when you got everything you wanted. Right?

END POST

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Gamma_Signature
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] CHARACTER_LISTDown in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] GRAPHICS_THREADDown in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] TIMELINE_THREAD
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty Re: Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha]

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"So this is what your endgame was. How fascinating. And here I thought your aspect of death was ambition."

From just behind Safira, there was a single flickering corona of purple and black, and then a sudden sensation of shadow looming over her. There was no way to see the garganta behind the figure that had just been made, nor to sense much of anything else; from the moment he arrived, his aura had been on full display, stifling everyone present. The water Safira basked in was suddenly as cold as if an iceberg had been plunged into it, causing the skin to suddenly rise into horripilation.

And the full focus of a hollow that had lived nearly as long as her without ever once attempting to evolve, a creature that had exhibited enough will and defiance to stand up against the god of hueco mundo, and countless entities who could have crushed him to bits, fell upon her. His dual tails swayed behind him, both of them moving in completely different concentric rings, patterns that made no sense to anyone else's minds. His hands were folded behind his back, giving a professional air, some sense of practiced innocence, as he looked down upon the arrancar who he had very recently been trying to spend as much time as possible getting to know.

"I gave you what you asked for. A distraction, and an opportunity. You could have easily capitalized on the opportunity given. You could have made history. And now you sit here, sipping on alcohol, acting as if nothing at all has changed. Tia Hallibel is in your home, performing the cleanup operations you should have been spear-heading."

The water surrounding Safira continued to grow denser and colder, as if in response to the spirit energy of this figure that stood above her. There were even tiny waves beginning to form, churning the froth and causing those in the water to be battered back and forth. And as Safira watched, Yaksha rose one single hand from behind his back, every inch coated in furious red runes, so many that it was impossible to even see the white underneath. They almost seemed to glow as he crouched down, placing a hand in the water.

"Is this what you would do without me, Safira? Simply lie here and watch the world of man, that I so greatly longed to see risen to the same heights as the Soul King, burn to ashes?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty Re: Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha]

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Safira

She gave a chortle. What kind of foolish thought was that. Ambition? No. It was never about going beyond her reach. It was always a matter of pride that drove her. Everyone else had their own reasons for engaging in the agreement, the goal was accomplished. Nagato's Espada were gone. End of business.

"Of course? What do you think I was doing spending all that time in Vegas when you controlled it? It's never been about ambition Yaksha. Maybe it was for you, but our business interests were mutual at the time."

Safira said plain and simple.

"Pardon me, Yaksha but why is that any of my issue? I barely had anything to do with the defeat of Nagato. I didn't care how he died or his Espada were dealt with. Only that they were. I think the best part is that I didn't need to lift a finger to see it happen. I guess I really got worked up over nothing, huh?"

The cold water was not the snake woman's tastes, she floated up and out of it. Sighing at his flashy showcase of anguish at Safira's own leisure.

"Now now, don't get upset. This place cost me a nice jewel for the red head to beat it. I'd hate for it to get ruined in a tantrum. Your goals and mine aligned, does it align now? You're free to have the whole corpse of the monster that was slain. I don't understand why you're so upset frankly. You don't have to fight with me at all for scraps. Other hollows would go crazy at such generousity. I don't care about the world like you do Yaksha. They're all so bothersome and unfun."

END POST

Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] CHARACTER_LISTDown in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] GRAPHICS_THREADDown in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] TIMELINE_THREAD
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Down in the Tropics [Safira, Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"That is where you're wrong, Safira. Our interests never aligned at that time. You insisted we keep our relationship to a...professional one. Always and only ever did you talk about matters relating to that desert, and one you considered a mutual enemy."

He still seemed to be radiating off a quiet fury, some sort of tightly-leashed urge for violence that in some ways felt worse than simply standing before a roaring beast, or a drooling blood-thirsty warrior. It was clear that at every moment he had to distract himself, to avoid saying what he wanted to say, lest it lead him to some sort of breakdown. Instead he simply examined his own hand, and began to curl the fingers together one by one.

"You were worrying yourself to the point of pathology when you came into my home. You wanted nothing more than to see this blight upon your name and your memory to be removed. Your pride could not allow for another king of hueco mundo to subjugate you. I had thought your pride would propel you to something great, once you managed to remove that nuisance. And now I find that you want nothing more than to bask and indulge."

He turned to her as she spoke, tails once more beginning to thrash and his fingers tapping against his hip now. She accused him of having a tantrum and for a split second he -truly- wanted nothing more in this world than to do just that. Launch some massive cero that would blow a hole in this place, devastate it as thoroughly as his own city had been, and then walk off. But he had spent so many years now trying not to take the first step towards violence, to avoid ever letting his base nature reach out and take the reigns. He simply stared at her, without even blinking, giving about as much reaction as a statue as he waited for her to finish speaking.

"You came to me -because- I am unlike other hollows. None save me would ever have entertained your proposal. And none save me would have done something as damn foolish as to tell Nagato to leave them alone. His corpse matters not at all to me. I came here because I wanted to see you, Safira. Nothing more. And when I see you, the first thing I realize is that you would've been happy never seeing me again."
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:38 am

Safira

"Yes. Ambition leads unto challenge and strife. My life is long and I am quite tired of this farse. Pardon me for my desire to see a pathetic excuse of an attempt by a shinigami, a blight upon this pathetic race of monsters be erected as the banner in which they could be led again, be destroyed. What a silly thing Nagato had in mind. My desire to see him gone was as much a benefit to myself as this entire race."

She had made clear in her last meeting how much she disliked most hollows. Yaksha more a peculiar fascination for her. He was not an arrancar but was not subject to more animalistic tendencies their race presented with. Well, until right now. He seemed to have fallen into the impulse of hate and spite at her. It was a little cute to her really.

Safira did think he was drawing a few little inaccuracies, though she would not correct him. She liked when people read her wrong. It made it so much easier to feel in control of the situation and reassure her ego.

"Honestly Yaksha. I am an old arrancar, I cannot get upset over every little person that dies when in another couple of hundred years or so it will feel like another distant memory. Does it really upset you so much that I didn't come looking for your corpse? You gave me no reason to expect that you were alive, you didn't seek me out after your little city was torn asunder by Nagato at all and now you come to me and act all upset that I didn't look for the corpse that was probably vaporised? Settle down."

END POST

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"And therin lies the difference between us. You are not that much older than I, Safira. We both count our lifespans and memories in the rise and fall of kingdoms, rather than the passing of seasons. Wars, tragedies, deaths, and disasters are those moments we mark on our calendars. And even so...when you walked into my office, and made me an offer, was I ever anything but good to you?"

He rose one hand in the air, causing the fingers to slowly splay outwards, one finger extending at a time. He still had that tightly-leashed sense of energy about him, but it was beginning to dissipate, turning into something else; he seemed to be growing more introspective as he spoke, like he was turning the rage and heat inwards, trying to pound some sort of diamond in the forge of his will that held more force than a thousand exploding suns. For a split second, he looked like one who would speak the phrase "Let there be Naught."

"I remember. I have no...distant memories. They are all crystal-clear in my mind's eye. My life, and thousands of thousands of others. I remember things I have no rightful reason to remember. I remember things no one in the world knew for the longest time. Sometimes, I even begin to feel as if I remember things that will happen. Perhaps it was my own failing, for expecting another to be like myself.

I suppose...you could say I wanted you to honor my legacy. There were others who attempted to do the same, and failed, and then moved on with their lives. Or at least a shed tear. The faintest sense of relief that one who once so fervently stood by your side is not gone. And I suppose it is my own fault for assuming our relationship a reciprocal one. I simply assumed there existed something in your heart...and forgot that, for reasons I have not yet been able to glean, I alone am able to remember that I wear my heart on my very face."

He reached up with his free hand, tapping against the mask he had multiple times, in an arrythymic manner that brought to mind the sound of dice being rattled together in someone's hands; they clicked and clattered, never the same volume or pitch, sometimes too rapid, and sometimes too far apart. It was a uniquely maddening sound and experience, and one he seemed almost completely unaware he was doing.

"I threw away a great deal. But I didn't see it that way. I was...investing. In your future. Your potential. And yet I don't sense even the slightest hint of contrition from you. For allowing this to be the limits of your ambition. You are neither delighted nor disgusted to see me once more. For all the world could guess, this is your first time ever meeting me. Tell me, Safira. How is it that you live this way? This...lonely life? How many others have thrown themselves onto the blade so that you could inch closer and closer to the creature comforts you now enjoy? How much blood drenches you, that you think a mere dip in a pool can wash it away? Has your defense against your own sins been forgetfulness up to now? Or are you so ignorant to your own nakedness that you think you would be fit to be welcomed back into Eden?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:44 am

Safira

Despicable was a word for Safira and Yaksha had every right to loathe her once he knew he true nature, ultimately that is how she was though. Forged through an aspect of death over centuries, no millennia. Yaksha was weirdly human to her though, eeriely so. While he was correct to assume she had discarded him. It would be improper to expect that she did at no point in their relationship find him something of fascination for his distinctly unique nature.

"Yaksha. When you say it like that you make me sound irredeemably awful.."

She trailed off with a soft smile.

"Because I am. Hate me for everything I have or haven't done. Hate my selfishness if you must but you didn't come here to fight me. If you had, there'd be none of this talking. So don't waste my time with lectures of our kind and compare me to them. Such bloodlusting is below us. You came to me with something to offer right, no... a proposition more like it."

"Let's talk about things of actual interest, business."

Getting weighed down by personal problems was just a pain. Wasn't it? The greatest show of restraint was not going for his throat now after he made these accusations. It went against her prideful nature to listen to his talk of idealisms and scornful words against her.

END POST

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"Business. Yes, Safira. You are the consummate businesslady. Only ever doing what is in it for yourself. Loyalty, comraderie, rapport, all of these things mean nothing in the face of the possibility of a suitable incentive. You want to talk of things of consequence, and so do I. So let us start here."

He rose once more, looking up towards the sky; his eyes seemed to be flickering and twirling in his sockets like two flames trying desperately to avoid being blown out by a tempest. There was a sound very much like a person trying to unclog a drain, and his fingers reached out towards her, all five appendages extended towards her.

"Don't you get -tired- of this? This endless dance of deception and dismay? You want better for yourself, just as I do. But I want better for -all- of us. For you, for I, for every being who has deigned to cast off the chains of perdition and wear the mask. I want nothing more than to see you get everything you want out of life, Safira. And I cannot do that alone."

He crouched down towards her, the malice and coldness around him seeming to shed in layers and seconds, billowing around him in odd streamers that caused faint puffs of condensation to form and then dissipate, looking very much like a fog bank for a single moment. And then that balmy warmth was back, only now it felt...more inviting even than it had been before the hollow arrived. It felt like the entire pool had become a blanket, swaddling Safira and letting even unseen tension drift away.

"America is open game, Safira. And very soon there will come someone trying to make yet another world we can't be a part of. Don't you want to be looking -outside- the window this time, instead of in, where everyone else is comfy and content? I can make that happen. I can make anything at all happen in this world, if you just trust in me, and give me the opportunity."

"But without you...I am nothing, Safira. I am a sin eater, and I needs must surround myself with people who contain a darkness greater than even I could ever hope to satiate myself on."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:43 am

Safira

Ignoring the spiel about wanting to be a hollow philantropist, such a thing was so far from her own aspect of death that she'd never be something like that. Safira only was considering this from the approach of herself and an objective light.

"Such is the nature of the world, Yaksha. This spot is mine and anyone that desires to take it from me may try. Now, the matter you're suggesting to me sounds a lot like expanding an empire. Am I correct to believe you would like to snatch up the entirety of the North American continent as a little paradise? Such a place is much bigger than your city."

Safira looked up at him impassively, not willing to give him anything to suggest she had been swayed one way or the other. He did play on her arrogance though, and the prideful nature of her might have made the tailfeathers of a peacock display a little bit.

"So, what do you want from me exactly? How do I tie into your little game of making the world accept your ideal?"

END POST

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:23 am

Yaksha, The Überseele

"Snatch it up? I suppose you could call it that, yes. I detest such phrases, because it implies that I am a thief, little more than clever Ali Baba. This is a place I've as much right to as anyone else. They will whine, and they will make demands, and they will insinuate as to me being unfit for the goal. My only option is either to speak louder than any of the others...or in the great American fashion, to carry a very large stick."

He jerked his chin towards Safira ever so slightly, before spreading his arms wide, his mask ever so slowly starting to fissure and split, something like black stitching forming across the surface of that white mask. He let the words hang in the air for just a moment or two, letting her own mind reach the inevitable conclusion, before he spoke once more.

"You want so badly to claim we are not at all alike, and I have no doubt that we are different. I would not wish to surround myself with others like myself. I do my best work for the sake of those I care about, and I find people such as myself to be simply unbearable. I've made too many mistakes over the course of my life to do anything other than throttle them. We are both alike in this, if nothing else; we detest this ridiculous power struggles and games of prominence. Demons and shinigami and humans and iramasha all step onto the stage left and right, and behave as if the loudest shouter wins."

His voice was actually seeming to shift in subtle, microscopic ways. The pronunciation was growing ever so slightly slower, he seemed to be savoring over every word, and there was an undeniable smugness about him now. As he spoke about others, he seemed to be losing some of that supposed overflowing love he had. Or perhaps while in Safira's presence, it was metamorphosing into something else, something more complimentary to her own aspect. He was, after all, made of up more souls than many countries were at this point. It would be hardly a stretch to say he could -remember- how to be more like this woman in front of him.

"A question for you, Safira. In a beauty pageant, every contestant struts their stuff on a platform. They come up with nice-sounding reasons for why they are more worthy than any other. They make promises they've no intention of keeping. In the Olympics, contestants throw discus, they swim, they leap, and they perform any act of physical prowess. In a spelling bee, the children test their wisdom, agonize over the tiniest mistake or the most esoteric rule. And all of them think the winner is the one who walks off with the big, shining trophy. They go home, telling their loved ones and themselves that this was the highlight of their life, that none can ever reach their level of mastery. Who, my dear, do -you- think wins in competitions of intellect? Of speed? Of physical prowess and ferocity? Of beauty, and worthiness?"

His eyes were suddenly sparkling with barely concealed mirth, as his mouth finally split open, revealing a tiny pink tongue, that was surprisingly human, hovering ever so slightly in the cavity of his mouth.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum