Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
May light be your guiding key (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0May light be your guiding key (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

May light be your guiding key (Open) Empty May light be your guiding key (Open)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm
Light...A bright glimmering mass of energy with the capability of illuminating the darkest corners of the night sky. Light as a source has been one of humanity’s greatest things to experience ever since the dawn of man. People dreamt of reaching for the stars, or better yet, being one themselves. Light and darkness always seemed to go hand in hand, like hands or tails, or up and down. The two sides opposed each other, continuing to rage war from the inside. What could happen to people if light never exists? If there’s no source to guide others through the darkness, then one might never find their way through the bleak, troublesome time. The young shinigami desires to become the light who guides others from the terrible darkness. 

To protect the weak from the strong is a goal she strives to accomplish; a goal she always had on her mind. At a young age, the young shinigami often thought what it was like to have someone to look up to, someone they could count on. But to achieve such a goal, she’s trusted into a long journey to acquire the necessary might to push through the obstacles blocking her path. Moyaki wishes to push through the boundaries holding her back, to bestow the weak, the courage to fight. As the white fluffy clouds shifts north in the heart of Karakura town, the glasses wearing shinigami idly stood in front of a vending machine. Her eyes glued to the mechanical structure painted with labels ranging from snacks to cold beverages. Figuring out what to acquire, the shinigami reaches her left hand into her right pocket of her grey jacket. 

From within the pocket came about enough yen to acquire the beverage to fill her dry throat. As the shinigami attempts to insert the money into the machine, a passerby accidentally bumps into Moyaki. Fumbling to catch her only piece of change she earned, it was only a matter of time before the orange-haired shinigamis luck ran out. Too slow to catch her last remaining money for the weak, “What do I do! What do I do! That was my last bit of money that I earned this week and now it’s all down in the drain” The young Moyaki cried in defeat, as she sat on the cold sidewalk frustrated. “You’re supposed to guide me, not torment me!” She curses. The sewers claimed other victims’ belongings. Maybe not all is lost, perhaps the power of god may bless her with an abled individual, who’d be willing to lend the helpless girl a hand, or may her luck forever be in danger by the unpredictable nature of humanity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum