Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:48 pm
KUANASTHA
THE BLACK SHEEP
Admittedly, Kuanastha was hoping for a more decisive statement. What Silvia said felt insufficient, and the fire reflected in her eyes dimmed. The uncertainty was still there. Maybe she was hoping for too much. It wasn't in her right to expect the answers from her sister. This was her own decision, and that should come from within. Still, she couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed, not that the feeling showed on her face.

"I suppose. What matters right now isn't the motive to do something, but that we do something at all."

Kuanastha grounded herself in reality again and went back to sipping on the tea.

"That does sound like something we should do. As close as I am with Inami, I'm not immediately familiar with any children she has, but perhaps some demons have fallen under her wing in a similar manner, by means of some seal or whatnot. It wouldn't be uncharacteristic of her to do something like that.

First thing's first, I suppose we should confront them. I think our blood is afforded at least that much attention. It's unreasonable to do that with all the problematic factors, though; some offshoot members of Shadow Fall, some unruly demons that are stepping out of line, I won't waste too much time correcting.

Then, most importantly, I think we'd need to talk to our sisters themselves. I can talk to Inami, I'll always know where she is. I can also talk to Algos; I feel that her problems are a bit more complicated, but somewhere in there I know there's something we can connect on.

In the meantime, I hope it's not too troublesome if you're the one to talk to Calypso and Mana? I think you did well to talk the little one down earlier today, and I'm afraid things may be too awkward if I was the one to face her."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

B81C43

Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:21 pm
Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Silviabanner

SILVIA ASTHAVON | RECLUSIVE ONE

Silvia gave a ghost of a smile, when Kuanastha accepted the answer like she knew her sister was fishing for an answer and instead of giving her one she wanted to see Kuanastha decide her own path. While she did love Kuanastha, she didn't want to make decisions for her. It was more satisfying to see how her sister grew, the same way she wondered if her growth was something the hybrid liked to observe.

The Silvia of a few years was different after all, much less neutral and more inclined towards Mana.

"I agree. I will sit on Calypso for a bit. She is a troubled child and under my composure I am still full of scorn towards her. Don't take my diplomacy as not being as furious as you were earlier."

She smiled though, calming herself down. Mana should be simple enough. There seemed to be a fundamental change talking form in her sister which she was glad to see. It eased her concerns of the past that had driven her to distance herself from her in the first place.

"I can handle it though, I will go to Mana first. Thank you for the tea Kuanastha."

Placing the empty cup on the table and adjusting her fringe to get out of her eyes. Silvia took a little longer to keep admiring the view thoughtfully.

END POST | MATTER UNDER MIND

Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSetting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSetting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 pm
KUANASTHA
THE BLACK SHEEP
Again, Kuanastha felt a bit silly for her presumptions. She knew that Silvia was handling her own emotions in regards to the event just prior. The woman nodded her head in understanding.

"That's my mistake. Take as long as you need, and thank you."

The troublesome conversation found its resolution. The uncertainty remained in her heart, but at least there was a direction she was set on. And not as some vague, nebulous desire either.

With their minds set and goals decided, Kuanastha felt comfortable moving on to enjoy the same view as Silvia, continuing on with the small talk, tea, and snacks.

[end thread]

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

B81C43

Setting Some Things Straight [Private/Silvia, Kuanastha] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum