Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saisei Upgrade Request Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Saisei Upgrade Request Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Saisei Upgrade Request Empty Saisei Upgrade Request

Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:44 pm
Saisei Upgrade Request QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Saisei
» Link To Character: Link To Application
» Upgrading:

Requesting an upgrade in tier to what I hope is around 2-3 and whatever else staff may deem fit depending on the content of the threads used for upgrading.

» Why:

Over the course of the character's time active, he's only had a single upgrade in regards to his application. Since then, he's been in multiple finished threads consisting of spars, world building and organization focused missions. Compared to quite a few other apps and threads on site, Saisei has undergone legitimate growth both through general combat and social interactions. In regards to social interactions, the boy has travelled the world. left his mark on America and Europe and continues to call Japan his home when not doing Vandenreich duties.

In regards to combat, Saisei has an ongoing thread that I plan on continuing after submitting this request in which he is fighting himself in a mirror match. Alongside that, after sparring with Helle Armstrong, Saisei was able to withstand a singular attack with Helle activating Volstandig and having master level Reishi manipulation. After the attack, Saisei would have died outright if not for his character's ability to withstand a single blow that would result in death.

Third and finally, Saisei took part in Morph's thread in which Desmond Hayden loses control and calls out to the world. Due to the announcement, Saisei had a mental break that unlocked a significant amount of memories tied directly to Husk, a fragmented form of Azure Iramasha that was previously locked away. Exiting from that thread, Saisei continued to fight through the mental break in a thread that is currently ongoing with Chifuyu Yuudeshi directly tied to the event.

All in all, I believe after the completed threads and significant changes to his character both mentally and physically would warrant a tier upgrade for Saisei. I won't outright request for a tier however I do believe he may be eligible for something like 2-3, clearly it's whatever Staff sees as the best option for him.

-Husk (NPC Directly spawned from Saisei's mental break - Directly tied to the unlocking of Azure Iramasha's latent power)

-By My Hand I Will Remake The World (Mindbreak start - Relationship building and memory unlocking)

-A Lost Soul (Continuation of Saisei's Mindbreak with Chifuyu - Ongoing - Relationship and memory unlocking)

-Thrown In At The Deep End (Beginnning of Saisei and Helle's Spar - Combat with 1-5 Volstandig Master Reishi Manip user)

-Swallowed Whole (Ending of Saisei and Helle's spar - Combat with 1-5 Volstandig Master Reishi Manip user)

-The Vandenreich's Call (Short thread of Saisei being informed of a mission in Jefferson City that hasn't taken place yet - Expected to shortly)

-In The Pursuit Of Knowledge (Saisei's thread with Helle, Cyrus and Airi in which he's officially made a Vandenreich member - Organization Ties and Relationship Building)

-A Quiet Place To Worship (Thread with Fuuen in America that was cut short because Rawk's request to retire him at the time - Worldly Knowledge with a relatively wise character)

-Taming The Beast (Ongoing thread in which Saisei fights Husk, a fragment of his soul from Azure Iramasha - Combat oriented thread about facing inner demons)

Cross Paths With A Black Cat (Saisei's thread with Yugiri during his visit to America with Erchanhardt, Micaiah and Yugiri - Effectively finished - Relationship and World building)

A Get Together Of Sorts (Relationship building and connection building with Elyss - Only Event Thread in the event that finished organically.)

» Extra: Skrrrrrr.

Saisei Upgrade Request FXpoQxJ
Saisei Upgrade Request 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saisei Upgrade Request Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Saisei Upgrade Request Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Saisei Upgrade Request Empty Re: Saisei Upgrade Request

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:08 pm
[mod]Approved; after discussions with Shizuo, approving for 2-3 and skill increases of Advanced Durability & Strength.[/mod]

Saisei Upgrade Request Gamma_Signature
Saisei Upgrade Request CHARACTER_LISTSaisei Upgrade Request GRAPHICS_THREADSaisei Upgrade Request TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum