Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty An Inevitability, Really [Abalia]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:23 am
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17910-abalia-kyoraku-hayden-5-1-hazard-rank-s

» Upgrading: -Skill Upgrade:
Willpower, Master -> Grandmaster

» Why: There are a lot of threads I could link for justification of this upgrade, but I think the sheer volume of them honestly speaks for itself. I've held off on making this upgrade for a very long time, in no small part because I've always felt that Abalia simply hadn't done enough, or that it would be too soon after having earned her Master in Willpower. But, as it turns out, it's been over two years since she reached Master, and in that time I think she's continued to demonstrate the overwhelming presence and determination that have always defined her as a character. There isn't a thread where this facet of her character isn't present, and I personally belive Abalia is, quite frankly, the poster child of this skill on Platinum Hearts. It's easy to stay confident when you can always back up your words, but Abalia has always stayed steadfast even when she's not much stronger than a normal person.

» Extra: No really it seriously has been like two and a half years lmao where does the time go

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty Re: An Inevitability, Really [Abalia]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:24 am
[adm]I'm willing to give one of the two approvals necessary for this Grandmaster Upgrade[/adm]

An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] LzZCuy7
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Empty Re: An Inevitability, Really [Abalia]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 am
[mod]Second approval. The meme is dead of everything thinking Abalia has Willpower GM and actually still only having Master. Yorokobe White Gold Queen and Captain Commander Kyoraku-Hayden. Your wish has come true.[/mod]

An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] Gamma_Signature
An Inevitability, Really [Abalia] CHARACTER_LISTAn Inevitability, Really [Abalia] GRAPHICS_THREADAn Inevitability, Really [Abalia] TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum