Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of Sisters [Private] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty Reunion of Sisters [Private]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Child of Eris

AMPHILOGIAI

Reunion of Sisters [Private] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

How long had it been since Amphy had seen her sister Pseu? Too long. Much much toooo long! Which was why Amphy had stolen from Ari's slumbering mind, aiming to rejoin with her sister. She felt... off. Weak, perhaps? That didn't bode well to Amphy. She had an idea what may be happening... but, she ignored it. She wouldn't let terrible things ruin her visit to her sister. Which was why Amphy journeyed carefully towards her sister; bursting through the fields of color and wonder and right towards her elder sister. The sister she had loved all her life; the sister she had died to protect so so long ago.

A bashful grin broke across Amphilogiai's young-looking face. She still looked as she did when they lived in Greece; albeit, she actually showed her horns freely. Regardless, she was still as young looking as ever; even if she no longer was causing her hair and eyes to flicker a multitude of colors. She grinned still, carefully moving towards her sister as she lay there; intent on kneeling down and then pulling her sister into a big hug.

It was a gentle hug, despite Amphy's obvious enthusiasm; but she knew from her elder sister's small, frail-looking, form that she couldn't just simply dive or dash at her like she once did. Those were things of the past; especially when Amphy had lived long enough to be wiser than she had ever looked. She smiled at her big sister, at Pseu, and deposited a gentle kiss on Pseu's forehead; tears welling up in those amazing sky-blue eyes of hers.

"I-I-I missed you so much, Pseu~! It's really, really, reallllyy good to see you~! S-S-Sorry I kept you waiting, sis~"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of Sisters [Private] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty Re: Reunion of Sisters [Private]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 pm
Her tears dried as she felt a familiar presence charging at her through the greenery, a presence she felt earnest joy to see at least one last time. She sighed softly, arms outstretched, and welcomed her hyper little imp into her arms. Gods she could practically feel her energy vibrating her into the dirt with how excited she was to see her... It was something she had missed, so dearly.

"Hello once more, Amphy.. My darling little sister.." She hugged her as tight and close as her little child arms could manage, smiling softly, "..Good gods you've changed. Certainly taller."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of Sisters [Private] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm

Child of Eris

AMPHILOGIAI

A small giggle broke from Amphy's lips as Pseu spoke. Even as confused emotions welled up inside her, and tears flowed down Amphy's face, it was impossible for the little demon to not be overjoyed at being able to once more hold her elder sister. It was quite difficult for Amphy to believe she had grown over the years, since she didn't truly have much of a corporeal form outside of what Ari can sometimes make for her. She smooched her sister on the cheek, gently laying down next to Pseu so she could cuddle into her sister; burying her face into Pseu's bosom. She didn't care if Pseu was smaller now, or that she seemed a little feeble; she was able to see her again. Such a thought is what kept her from talking as she let her tears flow free; tears of such joyous sadness. Soon enough, however, she was able to tame herself to a small sniffle; giving her sister a loving gaze, and a big grin.

"I dunno if I've grown taller, but yes... It's hard not to change some after so many years~ How've you been sis? Aside from, ya know... recent stuffs."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of Sisters [Private] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Reunion of Sisters [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:08 pm
She sighed heavily at Amphy's usual naievity. Gods, she's missed it, how cute she was with taking things a pinch too literal. Patting her head, she would speak,

"I.. Was being facetio- You know what, nevermind. Changes, changes... So many changes... Many of them awful. Such is life."

She lied back in the grass at such a question, her dark locks splaying off into the colorful grass, flowers popping up between the openings her locks gave as if reacting to her movements upon them,

"Oh, you know. Dying, and seeing my family is either losing their collective gourds, or also dying, or suffering. Or some strange collective of the three. You seem awfully intact so far, has my little darling lost her bloody aching skull too, or is there some wit left up there?"

She chuckled softly, knocking Amphy's head gently, "Of course some smarts are left in there, else you'd be biting to do something utterly stupid. Like Algos probably is going to. Because, gods above.. Gods, above. If she is going to act on her impulses then her mind truly has gone to cowshit."

She pressed her forehead against Amphy's head of hair, eyes shut, sighing softly, "Absolute, fucking cowshit.. It's my fault, really.. I have some play of responsibility here - I'm the older sister. And i've done a poor job of protecting either of you. A regret i'm carrying to my grave it seems."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Child of Eris

AMPHILOGIAI

Amphy blushed a tiny bit. Indeed, she did normally take things far too seriously at times; and it was still quite easy for her to just believe Pseu. However, the blush faded as she cuddled up with her sister; glad to be in her presence... even... even if she had a vague idea of what was happening to her. Then came that deadly confirmation that sent a chill down Amphy's spine; it was true. Her odd feeling was right, how diminished her big sister looked; so small... so frail. Then, came words that made Amphy chuckle; attempting to make her skull reciprocate an empty sound. Afterwards, she giggled softly and grinned at her sister.

"Naw, definitely empty up there~!"

A small joke, to lighten the mood as she absorbed that Pseu was going to die. A lot of Amphy refused to expect it but... She had lived with Pseu for her most of her living life in Greece. She knew that Pseu... That Pseu had her reasons. If she didn't prevent her own death, then there was nothing Amphilogiai could really do; aside from perhaps take her dying essence and turn it into a snake, or something of some such. Soon, however, Amphy gave her sister a gentle kiss on the cheek as Pseu spoke of Algos; and her unsurmountable stupidity. Indeed... Amphy knew all too well. If Algos did something to hurt Caly, end her, or whatever she may do... Amphy knew Arianda would not rest until Algos's fate was sealed.

The demon gently nuzzled against Pseu as she buried her face into Amphy's hair some. Amphy listened to her speak a bit more, and then gently shook her head; making sure not to shake it too much. She could never blame Pseu for what happened.

"It isn't your fault, big sis. Besides, you know I made my choice back when I died; and I wouldn't change it. I didn't want you to die; even if it cost me my life. I loved you, and I still love you. Besides, if anything, it's Algos's fault for the way she is. We can't help it, however; all we can do is try to prevent it. Otherwise, we can set up Ari and Caly to properly defend themselves against Algos. I won't let Algos take away the happiness both of them have... B-But..."

Amphy's voice was shaky, clearly worried for her big sister. She still may not want to lose Pseu, even after she had sacrificed herself so long ago to save her sister; she wasn't going to object to Pseu's death. She knew her sister well enough...

"How long do you have left, Pseu...?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum