Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:37 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Whispers of a familiar voice kept calling out in the abyss of Calypso's mind as she needed to wake up. Again, again and again, the voice of this soft, mature woman echoed out in the dream space until a world of water reflected under the light of a shimmering moon. Drenched in the heavenly sky were many stars, hues of emerald, and a scent of content and comfort as the light of the area above reflected against the murky black waters of the earth.

In the center of these waters did the lone figure of Mana Asthavon stand above the water. Materializing from the shadows, the woman only adorned her black dress as the dripping sounds of her bare feet walking above the liquid floor echoed in the world around them. It is in this secret space of the mind where The Queen would seek out her daughter after her departure from the demon world.

Despite the fact Calypso left them all, Mana had nothing but a smile on her face as she placed her hands behind her back and hummed ever so gingerly among the dream space that connected them. After all: this was partly her body. Her daughter came from the extract of her body and it was natural for a mother to seek out this link. So, with these simple words, she started the exchange:

"Come now, Cali. It's rude to keep your mother waiting. Especially when I feel nothing but pride for my little scamp of a girl making her way in this world."

Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty Re: Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:45 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso had sunk into a momentary status as she slept, as she typically did when she had no need to feed or was pulled into some LSD-tripping crackhead's vision of a nightmare. However, something dredged her from such a state, the sound of whispering for her, to awaken, to rise. The voice was familiar, prodding at such primitive sensations within the young one, her eyes sliding open as this state was interrupted, a dream world forming as the connection between minds was established.

She rested on the liquid floor, head drooping, dark locks splayed over her shoulders as she would stare at her own dark reflection. Red eyes stared back at her as she shut her eyes, knowing exactly who was coming. She didn't possess the bloodlust that she could sense radiating from Algos' very being for her, feeling the figure of her mother creeping on her from behind, before placing her hands upon her back, and spoke her piece.

"Waiting? What could you possibly be waiting for?"

She asked the question in earnest - What was there to wait for? What was left for them? She left, cut the proverbial thread that bound them. What else could her mother possibly want from her that she would intrude upon her territory?

"..What do you want, Mom? Why are you here?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:37 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Sensations of softness flowed throughout the air as a white miasma departed from the woman's body. It took mere moments for her to wrap those pale-skinned arms around her daughter. This embrace drenched itself in her divine presence; as it bled with the essence of a lifetime of love in an existence where little affection was to be found. For this reason, is why the waters below Mana feet bled into a mixture of cherry-pink hues as she closed her eyes and stroked her daughter's head while placing her against her bosom.

With nothing but lucid thought behind her eyes, the desire to speak her twang dulled at this moment as the aura of her Queenly-self came to the forefront to see her daughter for who was:

"I do not know the future, nor do you know the future, dear. So, while we exist as we are, I want you to know that no matter what you choose your mother will always love you."

Now kissing her forehead, the stars would glisten around him as streaks of shooting light danced around the pair as the woman spoke her hushed words of affection.

"It brings me peace to see you are capable of being on your own and fending for yourself. You do not have to come back, but I will always support you no matter where you go."

At this moment, even though Mana remained firm in her words, even she was taken aback by the sensation of cool liquid flowing from her eyes. Were these tears of regret? Tears of joy? Tears of sorrow? It was hard to pin-point, but the bittersweetness of a mother bidding her farewells to a child would sting no matter the consequences. Regardless, The Queen understood her decisions and marched forward with the exchange.

"I truly am sorry I couldn't give you and your mother the proper wife, mother, and Queen that could love and protect you. Just...be happy. That is all I want for you, my sweet, little Princess."

Voice cracking, the woman closed her eyes and continued to hold her beloved child in her arms.

To think -- how things could have been different if she was given this from the start? Ah. Hindsight is a bitch, isn't it?

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Departing Dream [Mana/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:33 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

She accepted the embrace, closing her eyes tightly as her mother would hold her in the space of their shared metaphysical realm. A flushed hand gingerly held one of her mother's pale own, feeling the coolness of her flesh as she dashed any idea to immediately shoo her off.

This likely would be the last time she ever saw her mother.. In this life, at least. She was on her own past this point, so those primal instincts, one of a child to their parent, guided her in allowing her to remain, at least for now. Despite her mother's cold features, the love bleeding from her was unable to be ignored. It was like a radiant star was perched on her shoulders, but instead of the intense, suffocating heat of her crumbling sister's bloodthirst, it was brilliant with love and regard for her.

Her expression hardened as Mana told her such words; She was no longer in denial over her mother's affection for her, but to hear it from her once again, without a thing being asked of her, hit her core. Sometimes she wondered who she would be if her mother never cast her out for her weakness in an attempt to strengthen her. Perhaps she wouldn't be in the precarious situation she found herself in.. But there was no changing the past, or any point in meandering about in it.

"I love you too Mom. The parting hurts, but I have to leave. There is nothing left for me being a part of this family."

Golden tears formed in her eyes, watching the stars go by as she hugged her knees, an ache in her heart. She couldn't do anything - She had remained a part of this festering wound for far too long, and she was suffering the consequences. There was no place she would be welcomed in, she had to forge her own dwelling if she was to survive.

Gently, she pulled one of her mother's hands to touch her wet cheek, leaning against her palm as she would sigh, speaking softly,

"..Maybe in another life, maybe if we aren't twisted creatures worlds upon worlds hate and wish dead in such a life, we can find each other once more. Love each other. Build a better world for demonkind, maybe even beyond."

She laughed softly, "..But such a bond probably wouldn't be of a mother and daughter.. We're long past the point of that being possible. What's done is done, and that's all there is."

A painful breath left her chest, "..The sentiment is lovely, but I don't believe there will be any truly happy days for me now. I'm merely prey waiting to be plucked from the grasses - Be it from Algos' encroaching insanity or those who hate us. I'm sure.. I have nothing but pain awaiting me, but I will do what I can to prevent such a fate... I will, build something."

Tears rolled on down, soon placing a hand on her belly, "..Even if i'm gone, perhaps one of them will be willing to pick up the heavy toll my wishes demand for.. Whoever you become, I hope you find happiness and this curse does not touch you, my children..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 9:36 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Mana let her daughter have the floor with what she wanted to say. These were her utmost feelings, so there was no sense in interrupting her. Instead, The Demoness consoled her daughter and let her rest in her arms as she continued to keep her safe in her arms. With her eyes closed now, the elder mother let out a ginger sigh of breath as she processed through her own madness to formulate the essence of what her original self would want.

"You are an Asthavon. No. More than that, you have the blood of demon-kind in you. It's quite likely you will live to see many eras besides this one. So do not speak such falsehoods as never finding happiness into being a reality. Words, thoughts, emotions, and intentions are potent in this metaphysical world after all."

With a soft chuckle, the woman laid down and moved her daughter to rest on her chest. Well, at least before one of her tendrils gave a gentle love tap to the cheek of Calypso as her tears began to fall. In doing so, they would land on this warm appendage and melt away as Mana continued to rub her head.

"I will always continue to be your mother. I care not what either of us has done, but you are my daughter and I will not abandon you. And because of that, when this society collapses, when this world changes and when everything you know and love withers away after one thousand years, you can always remember this: you will always have me and I will still be here waiting for you no matter what form I may take."

As stars were in her eyes, the twinkling gleam of her gaze fixed on Calypso as a warm smile overwashed the Queen's face. It took a lot of strength of will to muster up that sentiment, but that is what she wanted her daughter to hear.

"Do what you feel is right for yourself in this era, but do not think for a second you can never reach out to me for anything. Even when I die, the incarnations of Eris do not forget their children. My link will always be inside you, and no matter who I become, we will love you for as long as Eris's spirit continues to exist in this mortal plane."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 5:43 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso's eyes were adorned with the light of stars as she looked up into the veil of their shared space, her instincts crying every second they had to imagine her mother releasing her back into the thrall of reality. While their beginning was not a pleasant one, Calypso couldn't lie and say she didn't desire her mother's touch, her love.

Sometimes she had stupid little fantasies where her mother wasn't the queen, where she was born into a happy and healthy household where she could grow and learn normally - One where Pseu got to be an alive and present sibling, where Algos wasn't in the corrupted state she was in, where her family wasn't so disconnected and apathetic towards each other's plight, an ideal world where they got to be alive, happy, and not lost to corruption and madness.

She always woke up from those dreams sobbing, because she knew no such world existed.

Tears only continued to fall down her face as her mother lied back with her, giving her slights of affection as the younger of the two simply lied back and accepted such gestures, a soft somberness to her expression as she kept her eyes shut, embracing the warmth as Mana spoke her intent out loud - That despite everything, she would not abandon Calypso again, that no matter what form she took, she would love her and find her again, for she was her child.

The young one's teeth gritted, as she would let out a pained breath - despite how meaningful her words were, they twisted in her heart like sharpened daggers. She was in such a complex situation by merely breathing and living, so for her mother, the terrifying Queen, to be speaking such things.. Cognitive dissonance didn't begin to cover how she felt, with these two conflicting visions of her mother in her mind.

"... Is it wrong that I wonder what would have happened if Pseu was born instead of me..?"

She uttered the question out... She couldn't help it - The idea burned in her mind like a vicious fire, the one of her existence,

"If... Pseu didn't do what she did... I wouldn't have been born.. So sometimes, I wonder how things would have happened if I didn't exist. Would they have been better? Would they have been worse? My birth was a happy accident - I very easily could have gotten suffocated by my concept's ties and Pseu born like she should have been."

She let out a gentle, sad laugh, ".. I'm speaking nonsense out loud of course... But... I don't feel like you just came here to say goodbye and that you're always here for me.. So... What else are you here for?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Mana continued to just exist for this moment for her daughter and comfort her. Sometimes being close to someone is all they needed to let their emotions flow like a nasty cut bleeding out the venom of the heart. So, the demoness allowed Calypso to exude her own foul thoughts about the circumstances of her life in the arms of someone who meant her no harm. That is what a parent is supposed to do, right?

"What if's are common in this life. Hindsight is easy to attain once experiences happen, but rarer to attain during the moment. I have the capacity to see probable dimensions of all the decisions we've made with my powers, but does it matter to the one we live in now? It's an empty, sad thought that ravages the limited happiness in her hearts and minds, so it's best to do without it and let it be. What's done is done and I don't regret having you."

Voice deepening somewhat, the elder tone of the demoness truly showed as her hair started to become unkempt; flowing down to her waist as her horns became cracked, scars became visible and her eyes dulled ever so subtly. A heavy-weighted sensation flowed over them both when this change occurred in the woman as she gazed into the visage of Calypso's eyes.

"I'm here telling you this because my body is tired. This vessel of mine has taken much abuse over the years from so many grand wars, battles, and raises to power. It holds the whole of this reality's madness and chaos in it. It is a heavy burden for any one soul to hold, no matter how grand their might or potent their will."

Exhaustion. That was it. This life had gone on for so long that such infinite pleasures were truly finite when the time came to run that well dry. While the moments of high frenzy seemed to last forever, nothing in this world could ever eternally stay in one state. So it is why Mana had no qualms with what she said next.

"So this living shell that is me can decay from the injuries I've acquired over the years, I can lose my sense of self this to this madness, the embodiment of death itself may call for me or someone can outright kill me. Regardless of what happens, I'm here to savor the moment as I feel my time is nearing and I need to prepare a plan for our family, kingdom, and all to happen after my form changes. Whatever that may be."

Memories of a small demoness crawling her way to the top of Demon World flowed. Slaughtering, loving, violating, and being violated, growing weaker, growing stronger, seeing new sights, reaching new highs, flowing through deep lows; such vivid shades of the colors of life bled in this demon's head. Indeed, there was nothing for her to be sad about. The life she has enjoyed has been one a mere mortal could only hope to dream of. So, with this, she was content to leave things as they may and looked at her daughter with a rich smile despite her tiredness.

"No matter what happens, I will give my mad smile to the end, love."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 9:04 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

'I don't regret having you'

The sentiment her mother gave her was nice and comforting, but that final remark was what truly rocked her. No matter how she lived, some little part of her always wanted some degree of validation for her existence, so to hear it from her own mother sparked some joy in her, a smile involuntarily forming on her lips as she would open her eyes, looking up at her mother with sweet happiness.

However, her expression would change from joy to worry when she saw that her mother's appearance had suddenly deteriorated, black locks hanging as crumbling horns and an exhausted face peered back at her. She felt her heart sink, only doing so more as her mother finally admitted to her what was happening - Her body was breaking down, and she knew what that meant...

"No.. No no no you can't... You can't die."

Calypso immediately sat up, and put her hands on her mother's shoulders, staring deep into her eyes as her own began tearing up, vigorously shaking her head,

"I... I... Why does this keep happening? Why do people around me keep dying?!"

She roughly pulled her mother in for a strong hug, her eyes wide as golden tears escaped in droves, her fingers nearly digging into her pale skin as she couldn't help but hang onto her for dear life. She knew her mother would just end up reincarnating, as her spirit would always do so, but knowing the end of a life was so near, that death was close, it shook the girl to her core. She had experienced death of those she felt for, whether they told her or not, whether it was sudden or long. Knowing it was coming was perhaps one of the more painful things to know.

"... If you do lose yourself... Summon what little sanity you have left and call me. If you're going to get killed, at least be you when you die... Not a mindless beast drowned in madness."

Her voice was low and strained as she hugged her close and tight, ".. The least I can do is let you die in dignity, and affirm your next life won't be a repeat of pain and madness."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:40 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

"Anyone can die, child. Do not fret over the inevitable. Smile because the experience was maddening hell ride to the top."

There was a gruff chuckle that left the lips of the demoness as she observed her daughter growing concerned about her state of being. For that reason is why Mana stood up as Calypso and just accepted the hug as she honestly was not concerned about the nature of the world. What else was there to do as a creature who has attained demi-god-like powers? Sure, there were loose-ends to tie in her life, but on the whole not a piece of her blackened heart regretted the choices, actions, and consequences of everything that resulted in her life.

Though, there was a raise of the eyebrow when the woman kept pleading to save what little of her sanity was left. As far as Mana was concerned, she was lucid and in control of herself at that moment. The odds of herself becoming an unrecognizable creature of insanity existed, but there were other means to which she may reach her end. Regardless, there was little she doubted her daughter could do. And, perhaps, she never really truly desired her to do such actions. If she could not sustain herself in this existence without her own power, then it was simply her time to go. Living a life dependant on others is not one the Queen desired.

"Darling, if it ever reaches that point, I'll leave a way to cease my own existence before I lose myself. There is nothing within your power you can do for me. All I desire is for us to be aware of the reality and savor this drink of our time together."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:34 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

The young demon would watch her mother, listen to her words, and let out a sigh of defeat. Even with all she's done, and didn't do, she couldn't help but feel dread for that eventual day. Yes, everything had to come to an end, but it was different if it was coming upon them with great, big steps. She looked upon her mother with a mournful gaze, blinking away tears, before she would let out a slow exhale,

"..If that's how it's going to be, then okay."

She would stand up herself, staring her mother in the face, as she would go on to impart how she felt, what she thought,

"..I cried many nights as a child for you. Even knowing you were the horrid Demon Queen, who had waged wars and slaughtered countless beings, I yearned so incredibly for the touch of my own mother. Knowing I simply wasn't strong enough to get your attention felt like daggers in my heart. I needed you. I needed our family. But nobody came."

She would softly move to readjust her hair, as some strands had spilled in front of her face as she would go on,

"..Sometimes I think, maybe it was a good thing you weren't interested in me back then. Because of what happened to Neoveta. If you saw something in me, would you have treated me as horribly as her, to extract the ugliest monster you possibly could? Do you feel guilt for putting your first child under so much torment? Do you not think you could've gone about that differently?"

A sharp sigh would leave her throat before she would get back to the point,

"..Even so, what's done is done. I can't do anything for her, or for my younger self. I can't do anything about what you said or did. I can't do anything about the family who sat idly by twiddling their thumbs as children suffered. And no matter how angry I am that I can't.."

She'd walk up to Mana, her gaze ever so soft, hiding such profound sensations of anger and sadness,

"..I can't be mad at you forever. I don't think I can, at least. You took the time to help me become stronger and be able to survive what came next. And I don't think I properly thanked you for that. If not for you seeing me, finally, I likely would have died. Died a lonely child."

"..Even for what you've done, I can't stop loving you and wishing things would be better. When you do die, I will look for your next life, even if it takes me forever."

Her gaze would then lower, tears running down her face,

"..Is there anything else you wish to do before we part?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum